• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Hardy owns, tbh. Where's Dylan to back me up.

Hiding in shame, hoping that you won't force the issue... You must have some kind of 'dirt' on him for him to be prepared to agree with you in 'public'.

So would that be your sole argument? "Dylan says so"....?

LOL

Also, begging for a release for what seems like forever... Englebert Humperdink. :blush:

Hometown Kid

Hiding in shame, hoping that you won't force the issue... You must have some kind of 'dirt' on him for him to be prepared to agree with you in 'public'.

So would that be your sole argument? "Dylan says so"....?

LOL

Also, begging for a release for what seems like forever... Englebert Humperdink. :blush:

:lmao at that whole post.

Anyway, the Matt hate is just getting a tad overboard around here when we're saying he's bottom 5 on the roster in ring skills. A year ago he was pulling good matches out of everyone's punching bag, Kozlov. And he really hasn't changed at all besides new pants and losing 80 percent of the time. People flipping out because he's overweight is crazy too. He busts out moonsaults randomly. Fuck if he hasn't gotten better. And he's still the most over guy on SD as a mid-card face, so he can't be that "boring".

Airfixx

Not boring? ...When's the last time he did anything to excite you? (Please don't re-refer to the occasional moonsault.). Even the stuff with Jeff was average... His work (and appearance) has notably deterioration since WM25.

Irrespective of his work... What keeps him over is the Hardy-factor and again, regardless of his ring-sklls, I don't think there's a hope in hell that'd he'd be signed today as an unknown.

...But you're right, not one of the 5 worst 'talents' on the roster.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Matt Hardy's reaction is simply because of his assosiation (sp) with Jeff. They should have kept him heel tbh.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

And he's still the most over guy on SD as a mid-card face, so he can't be that "boring".

R-Truth is arguably more over. Amazing how the two of them stay over despite being buried. I guess Matt has the Hardy factor working for him, and Truth just knows how to get himself over.

Airfixx

"Truth just knows how to get himself over"

Flip Hop, muthafucker!!!

seX-Power

Matt was over on Raw and SD when Jeff was fired though. He's over when people have a reason to care about him.

And I needed Dylan because I knew his over-markdom would produce some sort of reliable comeback in Matt's favour.

Airfixx

^^^As a few of us have already conceeded, the mofo STAYS over.... And that is because they "care" about him becasue of the Hardy Boys.

p.s. I admire your sense of faith. ;o]

Airfixx

Matt Hardy Version P.45

: P

(Note Non UK-dwellers: A P.45 is the document issued to you when your empoyment ends.)