who would you release?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
HHH OMG i know he has had a bit of a shitty run but no way should he be let go in ring or out of ring he has got a good couple of years left in him yet. I f he is booked right.

As for me i think

Rtruth coz IMO he crap
Chavo and Noble only because they are wasted.
Hornswaggle
Bella twins

Airfixx

Some of these answers crack me up....

I mean, why release a decent perfomer like Chavo just cos WWE doesn't use them well?

...And this has gotta be the funniest, yet most jaded & smarky shit I've read on here all year:

xtremebadass said:
Remember when midgets used to be cool in WWE? Hornswoggle killed everything a midget used to stand for in WWE.

Honestly.... Where do I start??????? :roll:

Release:

Divas.... Bellas, Rosa, McTaker (Sorry, I just cannot STAND her - capable of playing her part in a half-decent match, but everything else about her is horrible!), Maria.

Geezerz...

Jesse, Tyler Reks, R-Truth, Khali, Vladimir Koslov

...Job them to hell on the way out... Gotta get SOME kinda worth out of them.

MizMasta3000

I don't know about Sheamus, I guess there's indeed the chance he could end like Kozlov jobbing to Goldust, but personally I don't think so.

As for Rey, lol. Firing him not only is saying goodbye to a shitload of merchandise and coverage in Latin America, but to a solid uppermidcarder. Besides, he really hasn't been treated as a cruiserweight.

I would fire:

Hornswoggle
Jillian Hall
Melina's Tribal Screaming
Vladimir Kozlov
The Bella Twins
FTW!

I would fire Michele McCool because she is so boring and gets no reaction whatsoever.

Slam Master J impressed me on superstars. He could stick around as far as im concerned. Maybe fire Shad and Tag SMJ and JTG as Cryme Tyme because Shad=FAIL

Primo(It's time to say bye bye)
Tyler Reks(No need for explanation)
Alicia Fox(Go back to Mars you Alien bitch)
Evan Bourne(Send him back to the indies where he can actually wrestle)

lol@ Jaime Noble's WWE profile on the WWE Alumni page

Airfixx

Lmao at getting some value out of Tyler Reks.

LOL... A bit of a stretch, I know, but he could take coffee orders backstage too.

...and LOL @ CMS: I think you'll find that's PRIMAL screaming, not TRIBAL screaming! :lol:

xtremebadass

I think there should be a "Who would you Re-Hire" Thread.

AT THE TOP OF THE LIST...

Braden Walker and Ricky Ortiz.

Cuck Fena

Reaction score
1. Divas
2. Hornswoggle
3. Most of SmackDown
4. Most of ECW
5. Did I mention Divas?

MizMasta3000

any rapping, ham nacre that puts a mic to a kid's face ,lets him talk and dances around will get over. Doesnt mean he can wrestle. Lord he sucks in the ring. He's not even a spot monkey, hes below that

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well, judging by some of these posts, most of you would be out of business in a month if you somehow took over control of the WWE.

If you're referring to anyone who mentioned Hornswoggle, you're a riot. I can read the headlines now "WWE Goes Out Of Business Because They Fired A No Talent Midget". Rofl. Rofl. Rofl.

Axis

any rapping, ham nacre that puts a mic to a kid's face ,lets him talk and dances around will get over. Doesnt mean he can wrestle. Lord he sucks in the ring. He's not even a spot monkey, hes below that

So? If it works, it works.