who would you release?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

soulreaper545

Reaction score
pretty simple concept on this one but lets say that you somehow gain control of the WWE and your first act is to fire 5 superstars who would they be(it's ok if you have less then or morethen 5)

1. Slam master J ( this one is pretty obvious why)
2. Eric Estrada ( Personally i think he has no in-ring talent and really can't cut a promo)
3. Finlay ( either use him as the badass fighter he came in as or pair him back with hornswaggle, because right now he isn't doing shit)( yes i know he fueds with Ziggler but that won't last much longer)
4. Sheamus ( he's getting pushed way to fast and is going to turn out to be shit if kept later on)
5. rey mysterio ( with how vince is making the WWE there is really no need for cruiserweights since he's building to heavyweights alot more now)

The Rated R CMStar

4. Sheamus ( he's getting pushed way to fast and is going to turn out to be shit if kept later on)
5. rey mysterio ( with how vince is making the WWE there is really no need for cruiserweights since he's building to heavyweights alot more now)

I don't know about Sheamus, I guess there's indeed the chance he could end like Kozlov jobbing to Goldust, but personally I don't think so.

As for Rey, lol. Firing him not only is saying goodbye to a shitload of merchandise and coverage in Latin America, but to a solid uppermidcarder. Besides, he really hasn't been treated as a cruiserweight.

I would fire:

Hornswoggle
Jillian Hall
Melina's Tribal Screaming
Vladimir Kozlov
The Bella Twins

Kizza

Lmao at Sheamus and Rey.

I'd fire CENA BATISTA HHH SHAWN MICHAELS UNDERTAKER COS DEY WIN TOO MUCH AND DONT GIVE GUYS GOS LOLOLOLOLOL.

Hornswoggle. Then i'd rehire him and fire him against. hate him.
Bellas

That's about it.

Reaction score
ALL Divas. (I'd hire a few back for valet purposes, and mixed gender tag matches, and that's it!!! No Divas or Women's Championship matches)
Mark Henry
Big Show
Khali
Chavo Guerrero
Hornswaggle
Rey Mysterio

Wordlife

^yeah I agree with Gates too.... the big guys gotta go, waste of space

Reaction score
Big guys/giants are a dime a dozen in the indies.

Kane could get the monster push and that way, he'd be able to give the rub to up and comers in the mid card.

CenaMark54

Hornswoggle is quite arguably one of the top 5 most over wrestlers on the roster. Why would anyone want to fire him? He is a great tool to get a recently turned face over. Did you hear the chant Masters got last week? That was a direct result of Hornswoggle.

Equally as laughable is people wanting to fire the Big Show. With all due respect to Andre, Show is probably the most talented giant to ever step foot in the squared circle. His athleticism is almost unmatched for someone his size and he is the first giant I can remember that can hold his own on the mic.

noumenon

Because when WWE books a fucking grunting midget to be more credible than 90 percent of their roster it's a fucking problem.

I don't care what anyone says about Show, I really can't stand him. Every move guy makes is painful to watch. He makes everything looks so incredibly fake and labored it's ridiculous. There was a time when he was semi-entertaining but that was a long time ago. I've never understood the outpouring of love for Big Show.

CenaMark54

Because when WWE books a fucking grunting midget to be more credible than 90 percent of their roster it's a fucking problem.

I don't care what anyone says about Show, I really can't stand him. Every move guy makes is painful to watch. He makes everything looks so incredibly fake and labored it's ridiculous. There was a time when he was semi-entertaining but that was a long time ago. I've never understood the outpouring of love for Big Show.

Hornswoggle is not booked as a credible threat to anyone. Don't be so dramatic. Sure he outsmarted Chavo a few times, but its clear that Chavo is at the bottom of the booking barrel.

Hornswoggle is over. Thats the bottomline. His new DX shirt will probably be the highest selling item of the holiday season. He is extremely useful to the WWE in that he sells, and can help get people over.

noumenon

I meant over, not credible... sorry lol

I understand getting over is partially his own doing and due to the huge kid audience WWE currently has. But if they put some focus on getting some faces as over as he is I'd think it would be the smarter choice.

Airfixx

1. Michael Cole
2. Michael Cole
3. Michael Cole
4. Michael Cole
5. Michael Cole

reality check

Reaction score
1- Hornymidget- he lost it lately.
2- The DX gimmick- bring back the solo gimmicks of hbk and hhh instead.
3- Santino- nothing interesting about him atm. I think he gave everything he had already. so bye bye santino!
4- Finlay- Heel or GTFO.
5- Khali- can't walk anyway! so laterz!

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, I forgot about Santino. His ass stopped being funny...well, I never found him funny to begin with