who would you release?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BookerWSM

Reaction score
I would fire:
Bella Twins
Eve
Batista
Curt Hawkins
Tyler Reks

MizMasta3000

^Guys be realistic. No way will Batista get released

or HHH and Rey for that matter

Airfixx

....How about his one-dimensional, generic face persona?

....And his almost pirate-esque look.

...Oh, and did I mention his rapidly deteriorating ring work? (Prob best I did.).

noumenon

His in ring work is fucking horrible. I would probably put him in the top 5 worst in WWE... matter of fact, that sounds like a good thread idea...LOL

Airfixx

Mark Henry > Matt Hardy IMO.

Him & MVP could have been a sweet tag team if they actually had anything to do. (Even though there's a few teams about again and the unified belts are kinda hot, it still doesn't feel like there's a fully functioning tag division to speak of...)

+ I still fondly recall his first few weeks on Raw when he was over like a motherfucker after screwing with Orton.

Airfixx

I thought Henry made a decent ECW champ. PERIOD (Although slightly dented by the unnecessary addition of Tony Atlas), but from memory, yup ya prob right, tho' that particular Matt Hardy seems to be long gone.

When he returned from his illness, fair enough he was a bit out of shape and rusty, but that doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Even though I never thought of him as world champ material, it's still sad, really... Guy's had some shitty breaks (especially the whole sacking during the Edge debacle and the subsequent gettig lost in the mix on SD' soon after and later the broken arm thwarting what looked like a half decent heel run on the back of his fued with Jeff).

BookerWSM

Reaction score
Henry is way better then Matt Hardy. You cant even compare the two.

noumenon

Sure you can... but neither of them are worth typing out a collective paragraph for.