• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Kane is NEVER going to beat Taker at Mania....NO ONE is.
WWE would never sacrfice something as legendary as Taker's streak to resolve a feud which started over 10 years ago....especially not anything involving Kane. The man who isn't even getting a title shot at NWO because he lost via rollup to Kofi Kingston.

SIM SNUKA!?? SIM FUCKING SNUKA!??! If Sim Snuka is anywhere near Taker at Mania it better be to wipe the sweat from his balls after he's done winning his match

LOL... just like everyone said about Vince not sacrificing Bret Hart at WrestleMania... but low and behold that fat smurf Monsoon came out and changed a stipulation and added 3 minutes on the clock and screwed Bret.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
This is so much different than that...lol.

Dude, it was the FIRST Iron Man match... are you kidding me? How can you alter the rules of a match the very first time it's being performed?

The Rated R CMStar

I just had to comment on this post:

Am I the only one who thinks that we might see a Show vs. Taker match to end thier feud. Cause we never really got the blow off match cause of the Rumble continuing their feud.

And they have already done a casket match and a cage match so I don't know what is left but I see some sort of Gimmick match. Who knows it may be HIAC cause there has been a HIAC match with Taker at WM before. Though I doubt it. It will most likely be some sort of LMS match.

We never got a culmination? Are you dumb? By the time they got to the Casket Match the feud was already over, and it was completely dead by their Steel Cage Match.

It's one thing that maybe they are trying to throw some sparks between the two, but to say their feud isn't over is stretching the truth.

Oh, and BTW, you propose a LMS match. Did you not see Cyber Sunday?

noumenon

^Yeeep.
Show/Taker for Mania would be a complete bust. The feud wasn't any interest when it was at its "peak"... what makes you think it would be Mania calibur.
It's the 25th anniversary... it's gotta be a big show stealing match. And who better than HBK in there with Taker.

Beer

Imo......

M.V.P

It's just the match MVP needs to boost him up to the Main Event (where he needs/is supposed to be) The match would be epic. MVP as a face, defeats Taker, causing him to retire ending his streak. Instanct Mega Heel. He spits in Taker's face, as he goes to shake MVP's hand.

But NO Taker delivering a Tomb Stone after the spitting incident. Just Taker walking away, as MVP gets the most ridiculous amount of heat you are likely to see.

LKP

Mvp will either win MITB or fight benjamin for the us title. BALLL INNN!

noumenon

Yes. The guy who just went on a multi-month losing streak will end the unparelled undeafeted streak of a legend. I hear TNA is hiring, I hear they love shit that doesn't make sense.

Beer

Prove to me how it's not, because form your post, all I see is wall of unreasonable assessments with no real reasoning.

LKP

Cmon guys i think kun funaki should take takers streak at wm 25. Come on who's with me?

The Rated R CMStar

While MVP should indeed get his push, going from 5 month losing streak to ending the streak of the Deadman in less than a month is too much.

Besides, ending the streak of Taker would indeed give MVP a big amount of heat....that he never would be able to take away from himself.

He would always be condemned to be a heel.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I'm thinking Big Show. He's only taken on Big Show at WM in a handicap match, but I think a singles contest different to their No Mercy encounter from last year could be interesting. I don't care that feud is over, make it at WM goddamnit!

LKP

No dude no way are you mad? Big show vs taker sucks ass boring. Its not going to sell wm25. Its hbk vs taker dude end of. Big show might be in mitb or a battle royal.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
RKO Legacy said:
It does make sense, because that would be the end of Undertaker's career... and thus the end of Kane's seeing as he did what he initially set out to do in the first place.

You do have a GREAT point right here, but the fact that they've had periods of alliance and periods of time where they don't even acknowledge each other, that idea would be pretty much ruined. I mean, Kane hasn't been ruthlessly trying to beat Taker for all 11 years.

I'm thinking Big Show. He's only taken on Big Show at WM in a handicap match, but I think a singles contest different to their No Mercy encounter from last year could be interesting. I don't care that feud is over, make it at WM goddamnit!
No, just....no. While both of them are good and the promos were awesome, the matches BLEW! They're wrestling pace is too similar for anyone to be interested in it.

CMS said:
While MVP should indeed get his push, going from 5 month losing streak to ending the streak of the Deadman in less than a month is too much.
Agreed. I'm all for MVP being pushed to the moon, but that would be too far, too quick. With Money In The Bank, he would have plenty of time being pushed before he had to cash in. Maybe next year though. :D

I honestly am all for Taker's streak ending when he retires, but I have no problem with them beefing up the numbers until then. Like someone said on the first page, not ending the streak is a wasted opportunity. The streak does nothing for Taker once he's retired.