• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should take on Taker?

Moonlight Drive

HBK is one of the guys who can believably end the streak.

I don't think the streak should end, although CM makes a rather convincing argument. If anyone, it should've been Orton at WM 21. Nobody needs to end it now, Edge, Orton, and Cenahave already had those defining wins which has rocketed them into another place (ironically, two of those guys went over Triple H in those matches).

Moonlight Drive

Umaga is pure shit/boring, that wouldnt be a great wrestlemania match.
I missed the sarcasm last time you said something, but honestly, are you serious?

He's the best big man in the WWE today inside the ring.

Moonlight Drive

But would a rivalry such as Umaga/Taker need that many extensive, elaborate promos? Undertaker could do his bit of the talking, but both men are more about letting their actions speak for them.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I don't get what you are saying. Vader was one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.

Yes, but have you seen a Vader match?

It'd be him dismantling his opponents by irishwhipping them all over the place, walking over, hitting them with a few stiff punches, slam and a Vader Bomb, rinse and repeat.

Then again, that's not so bad :y:

Moonlight Drive

Okay, now you're overrating Umaga. Sure he's good, but is that great? I don't think so.
We've haven't seen the best of Umaga yet. Whenever he's been given time and a chance to shine, he's shown just how good he truly is (vs Cena NYR, vs Cena RR, vs Lashley WM 23, vs Jeff Steel Cage). Give him a shot and he could be one of the best big men ever.

It'd be him dismantling his opponents by irishwhipping them all over the place, walking over, hitting them with a few stiff punches, slam and a Vader Bomb, rinse and repeat.
Which is exactly what a monster is meant to do. Although I'm glad Umaga has a very unique and varied moveset.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
We've haven't seen the best of Umaga yet. Whenever he's been given time and a chance to shine, he's shown just how good he truly is (vs Cena NYR, vs Cena RR, vs Lashley WM 23, vs Jeff Steel Cage). Give him a shot and he could be one of the best big men ever.

Which is exactly what a monster is meant to do. Although I'm glad Umaga has a very unique and varied moveset.

:blink: What would be his shot then? 'Taker? I don't think so :gun_smilie: