Who is the new they??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

homer5

Reaction score
Dose anyone know who the new They r..

Montana

Reaction score
Wasn't the rumor the main event mafia?

Airfixx

Reaction score
Here we go again! :sigh:

re: MEM - Sting, Steiner, Booker & Nash not currently active..... They'd need to re-sign everybody but Kurt!

Veritas

Reaction score
Steiner returned at the most recent tapings and Nash, despite his constant denials on Twitter, stated in an interview just last week that he was in fact renegotiating his deal with TNA.

And as for Sting - has anyone heard anything about his contract status? No. That could be taken 2 ways - he hasn't resigned or he has. If he hadn't, I'd think there would be reports of WWE trying to negotiate a HOF induction with him. The fact that there hasn't been a single word about him since his departure, to me, means he's already resigned and is just awaiting his return angle.

The only person not accounted for is Booker and, really, who needs him?

If TNA honestly let Nash and Sting walk out the door without putting someone over and have no plans to bring them back, then they are, in fact, even dumber than anyone has ever accused them of being.

TNA isn't creative enough to come up with an angle to structure current young roster members into a unit to contend with Immortal - a rehashing of an old angle and an inlfux of 40+ year old guys is exactly what everyone should expect.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Sting isn't going to wwe, and there's nothing that would change his mind, espically the wwe's hof. not sure that booker is going back to TNA but Nash most likely will.
And that rumor about the MEM returning, so far it's just that, a rumor. I don't hink that "THEY" is going to turn out to be MEM. I think that it's going to be a group lead by Dixie Carter wich is gonna be lame 'cause that lady can't act if her life depended on it.
From the begining when Hogan and bisof were brought in, they had plans to do s storyline involing Dixie Carter which was pushed back the first time around, but now with the whole take over thing happening, it has setup the room for them to push the storyline involing her.

Reaction score
^^^ how do you know that? Sting is the lone wcw guy that the wwe hasn't gone out of their way to bury since the buyout. Plus he was critical of the attitude era and now they are a pg product, it might be more inviting to him. And the main reason he would want to venture into the wwe is they can do something tna will never be able to do...give him a proper sendoff.

Lubay

Reaction score
I haven't watched TNA in some time, but the "The New They" sounds as stupid as "The New Nexus".

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Yet, should it take place, it's destined to be oh-so-much worse.

If TNA honestly let Nash and Sting walk out the door without putting someone over and have no plans to bring them back, then they are, in fact, even dumber than anyone has ever accused them of being.

That sounds entirely like TNA to me.

TNA isn't creative enough to come up with an angle to structure current young roster members into a unit to contend with Immortal - a rehashing of an old angle and an inlfux of 40+ year old guys is exactly what everyone should expect.

...So does that! LOL

As for the absent MEM guys, there's very little that's concrete in your analysis... I guess only time will tell.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Sting won't go to wwe, doesn't that thewy're now pg or that they can give him a good sendoff. If you listen to his interviews old ones and recent ones, he clearly says a big NO to the wwe but in own words. He's not the same guy that he was back in wcw, he won't go, why would he go there, after knowing what he knows and after talking to a few of the wwe guys that are now in tna.

Reaction score
My lawyers are already on it, you sonuvabitch.

Seriously though, at least Billy Gunn was over enough to warrant a world title shot at one point in his career and it wasn't just because of the person who came out to the ring with him spouting out a catchphrase. Well on second thought...

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LOL @ people implying nothing has been said about Sting; Bischoff said in a recent interview that he hasn't heard from Sting, and that the last few times they talked, Sting wasn't doing well physically to where he felt he could give quality matches (which would presumably hinder a HOF angle as the E would likely want to throw him into a few matches)...

As far as the MEM, the only thing about it that really makes sense is that Little Red was involved in the Jarrett storyline, which revolves around Kurt Angle... but in regards to actually being a real competitive and sufficient group - the MEM really makes the most sense...

...unless they rehire everyone they've ever fired or eliminated from booking in TNA (basically the entire X-Division)...

Veritas

Reaction score
LOL @ people implying nothing has been said about Sting; Bischoff said in a recent interview that he hasn't heard from Sting, and that the last few times they talked, Sting wasn't doing well physically to where he felt he could give quality matches (which would presumably hinder a HOF angle as the E would likely want to throw him into a few matches)...

Personally, I don't consider Bischoff a reliable source. How long ago was it that he was quoted as saying that ReAction was doing great and exceeding expectations on Spike and then, a few days later, it was announced that the show was being cancelled?