Who is the new they??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

homer5

Reaction score
Yep after watching tonight show its MEM

Veritas

Reaction score
Crimson came out last week in the trademark Mafia-style suit and this week he said something along the lines of "They made me an offer I couldn't refuse." That's a huge giveaway, clue, whatever. Then Steiner debuts at the end of the night in a Mafia suit helping Angle and the other faces. Considering they've been plugging the reveal for next week and they couldn't have blew their load with Steiner this week (could they?) that means they have to have something in the pipe for next week.

The Mafia completed with Nash and Sting. Fuck Booker.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Crimson came out last week in the trademark Mafia-style suit and this week he said something along the lines of "They made me an offer I couldn't refuse." That's a huge giveaway, clue, whatever. Then Steiner debuts at the end of the night in a Mafia suit helping Angle and the other faces. Considering they've been plugging the reveal for next week and they couldn't have blew their load with Steiner this week (could they?) that means they have to have something in the pipe for next week.

I would guess so. it be nice to see the MEM back in tna but for some reason, it's not a big draw to me this time around. and if Sting does return next week, then it's ppretty much a done deal that he ain't going to wwe any time soon.

homer5

Reaction score

prob add morgan rvd and Mr anderson too..

ahorrig

Reaction score
I dont see the problem making MEM without the other guys. If it isn't anyone new, I hope RVD becomes leader.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
To be honest I hope "They" are TNA X Division Originals mixed with some vets. Christopher Daniels, Petey Williams, Nash, Sting, Angle,

Although I seriously doubt Daniels and Williams would get re-signed and put in a main event program. So I just going to say that Nash and Sting will return with RVD, Angle, Kennedy to round it out.

ColeMiner

Reaction score
"They" is Rumord to be just a bunch of TNA wrestlers on the roster plus a couple of re-signed former tna stars
such as
Scott Stiner, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Crimsin, Amazing Red, and of Course RVD.

Just to go along with the whole Nexus vs Corre fued, TNA IS JUST GETTING FLAT REDICILOUS, JUST A COPY OF WWE

Ever since Hulk and Eric came to the company they are just trying to bring The old WWE to TNA but it is extremely gay............!!

fuzzy

Reaction score
it won't make sense with a new MEM without the origanal members because when they first formed the group, wasn't it a group of vets that were in their words, Icons, legends, ect ect...
I don't see Morgan, the new guy crimson anderson as icons or legends, maybe RVD but that's it.
I could see Kurt, Nash, Sting, Stinner and RVD as MEM members but if they throw in Morgan, anderson and crimson then it won't make any sense. at least if they're still going with the old group that Kurt had formed.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I just cant wait to hear some of Steiners promos again. Time to youtube steinermania for some good old memories.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Well now, they aren't going to have nash or booker, so that leaves possibly sting, RVD, Steiner, Angle maybe anderson, crimson

Doomsday

Reaction score
The return of Main Event Mafia is the best TNA's got.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Apparently TNA booked this in hopes that Nash and Booker (without contracts) would be returning, and have already begun rewriting, so chances are they'll just abandon the MEM return and really make this a new faction v_v.

Just goes to show how Blue Russo and TNA are...

LOL! Yes, I'm right. You all are REALLY going to hate the way this turns out.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Y'know, I read the spoilers and while it is tremendously convoluted, this is exactly the way it should have been from the very beginning. Not so thrilled about the angle, but even given TNA's history, I am cautiously optomistic.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Y'know, I read the spoilers and while it is tremendously convoluted, this is exactly the way it should have been from the very beginning. Not so thrilled about the angle, but even given TNA's history, I am cautiously optomistic.

I don't know about you, but I'm not looking forward to this work from a recent story they've been dealing with in order to cover that and make THIS angle make sense...