Who is the new they??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. This one time though I'm just going to stick my fingers in my ears and yell "LALALALALALALALALANOTHEARINGTHIS" until it's safe for me to try and enjoy the angle without the previous bullshit attached onto it.

Like, I know I'm probably being delusional but the base idea piques my interest so in this case I'll give TNA a chance on this one.

ahorrig

Reaction score
If Tna focuses on the younger guys the storyline could be all right. Maybe.

Veritas

Reaction score
Yeah, this is how the angle should've started and, the spoilers were right, it came off GREAT on TV.

But, is TNA better off for it? I mean, for the 50 millionth time they've delivered to their audience a twisted, half-assed story that makes no sense and, at another point on the show, completely failed to deliver a promised and advertised point - that being either a conclusion to or a break in the Hogan/Dixie Court case. After promising that, not only would Hogan APPEAR on iMPACT this week, but a decision would be reached in the case holding him from appearing they proceed to push it back to the March 3 episode of iMPACT, almost another month away.

The company fails to deliver and twists and turns themselves so much that it's hard to tell who's coming and who's going anywhere on the card. The storylines are all lost, nobody is over, and nothing that is done means anything in the grand scheme of things.

Just pull the plug. Let these guys go so some of the really good ones can go to WWE. Yeah, most of them would probably get lost in the midcard in less than a year, but they'd get paid better for doing it and in a few months would be bigger stars than they were for years in WWE. And I think Beer Money would be absolutely fine there, maybe a few others, but those two for sure.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Y'know, I read the spoilers and while it is tremendously convoluted, this is exactly the way it should have been from the very beginning. Not so thrilled about the angle, but even given TNA's history, I am cautiously optomistic.

Couldn't agree more. Over the last 6 months or so I haven't watched much TNA, but having AJ, Beer Money and Kazarian a part of the heel Immortal group that was basically the older guys that they were against bringing in, which made no sense at all. But, atleast TNA got it right, but honestly it might be a little too late, but since TNA is well, TNA I am willing to forget all the bullshit previous to this, which they have been known to do to begin with lol. I will be open minded I shall be looking forward to how it unfolds. I watched the promo on YouTube and it came across as very well done (and AJ either was acting very well or was shooting on Bischoff, not sure) either way, this may make me more than a casual TNA fan again.