• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Terrorist attack affected you the most? - 7/7 vs. 9/11

Which Terrorist attack affected you the most?

• 9/11 Terrorist Attacks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7/7 London Bombings

• neither.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C4

The London Bombings on 7th July 2005, known as the 7/7 Terrorist Attacks or the tragical World Trade Center terrorist attacks of 9/11. Which incident were you affected by the most?

Travis40

I don't think you can even compare those. Sure, they were both bad, but you seriously can't compare 7/7 to 9/11. 9/11 was the biggest terrorist attack in history, and 7/7 doesn't even come close. The only reason 7/7 was so big, was becuase it was in London.

MikeRaw

The 7/11 ones >_>...

But actually, 9/11 I guess, cause the London ones were much smaller, and is further away. Plus, they hapenned afte r9/11, and wasn't as much of a shock, anod not much changed because of them.

9/11 was a shock, and set off so many changes that shaped the world completely differently.
Also, why is this thread closed?

1chiban

In terms of size, of course the two aren't comparable. However as a Brit, 7/7 brought it home that it could happen anywhere, not just in America. 9/11 was REALLy shocking as it was the first of the 2 though of course, but for me 7/7.

★Chuck Zombie★

the 7/7 ones had the most effect on me because they caused the racist assholes in this country to ruin a completely awesome character in wrestling.

Travis40

the 7/7 ones had the most effect on me because they caused the racist assholes in this country to ruin a completely awesome character in wrestling.

Muhammad Hassan was pure awesomeness. He would probably be a World Champion right now if that hadn't happened.