Which Terrorist attack affected you the most? - 7/7 vs. 9/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Terrorist attack affected you the most?

• 9/11 Terrorist Attacks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7/7 London Bombings

• neither.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kizza

7/7, just cos England is alot closer to home here. Like, obviously any Terrorist attack is bad, but the London bombings had more of an impact on me.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Me personally well not to sound like a cold hearted dick cause I'm not but I just never heard about these at the time they happened. Of course though, both would have been awful I mean any terriost attack is bad and it disgusts me that people would do something like that.

The 9/11 well I was too young to understand back then.
The 7/7, I was obviously a bit older so I should have heard about it, didnnt hear about it though until this year and believe me I feel like a complete and utter Blue dumbass for never hearing of it espcially since it happened to a country closer to Australia than the 9/11. My fault, I never paid attention to news back then and my primary school never talked about it cause they were stupid. I pay more attention to things now though.

But for this country, I think the 7/7 affected Australia more, like Kizza said, it happened alot closer to our soil.

Kizza

It took you 4 years to hear about the London Bombings?

Bloody Hell.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
USA coward attack on Iraq. Since petrol cost reached its peak since that, it definitely affected me the most.

PHIism

Reaction score
7/7, purely because it happened in England and because my brother lived in London at the time, and was actually near the area where 7/7 happened and I knew that, so as soon as I see the news about five minutes after waking up, the first thing going through my mind is "is he okay?" not being able to get through to him didn't help matters either, turned out he was okay though.