Which Terrorist attack affected you the most? - 7/7 vs. 9/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Terrorist attack affected you the most?

• 9/11 Terrorist Attacks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7/7 London Bombings

• neither.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C4

The London Bombings on 7th July 2005, known as the 7/7 Terrorist Attacks or the tragical World Trade Center terrorist attacks of 9/11. Which incident were you affected by the most?

Travis40

I don't think you can even compare those. Sure, they were both bad, but you seriously can't compare 7/7 to 9/11. 9/11 was the biggest terrorist attack in history, and 7/7 doesn't even come close. The only reason 7/7 was so big, was becuase it was in London.

MikeRaw

The 7/11 ones >_>...

But actually, 9/11 I guess, cause the London ones were much smaller, and is further away. Plus, they hapenned afte r9/11, and wasn't as much of a shock, anod not much changed because of them.

9/11 was a shock, and set off so many changes that shaped the world completely differently.
Also, why is this thread closed?

Reaction score
9/11 was the last straw that made me up and join the US ARMY. 9/11 had a gargantuan effect on me, to say the least.

RDH1

Reaction score
I'd have to say 9/11 without a doubt affected the U.S. most

1chiban

Reaction score
In terms of size, of course the two aren't comparable. However as a Brit, 7/7 brought it home that it could happen anywhere, not just in America. 9/11 was REALLy shocking as it was the first of the 2 though of course, but for me 7/7.

Travis40

the 7/7 ones had the most effect on me because they caused the racist assholes in this country to ruin a completely awesome character in wrestling.

Muhammad Hassan was pure awesomeness. He would probably be a World Champion right now if that hadn't happened.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Now that you mention Hassan, 7/7 by far. Damn shame he was given the shaft by the network.