What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
dc4932126deeeabf386587dedb07b4bb.jpg

Not really into the sci-fi shit, but this film was good.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Superman Returns on TV last night. Still as mediocre as ever

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Martyrs. The French horror movie. One of the darkest and most upsetting movies I've ever seen. 'Enjoy' seems like the wrong word to use, but it's the second time I've watched and I didn't dislike it by any means.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
You're Next is brilliant and I suggest you check it out on Netflix.

I do have a nitpick with it and I'll put it in a spoiler..

The fact that it was just a good scary horror movie for the first half with no jump scares, there probably was some I didn't notice them. It was this slow creeping up shit. Cool as fuck.

But the second you find out that big twist. It turns into a gory home alone movie and you can't take anyone that is trying to kill her seriously after that. Don't get me wrong, the twist was clever and you think back you are like whaaaat cause the brother tells her to book it and we'll open the door last second. Crazy good movie with something that kind of took me out of it after I watched it and thought about it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Took a date to 'If I Stay', was pretty good... was trying to get some handwork but she was too involved in the movie so it forced me to watch too.. Chloe Grace Moretz is looking to be a very good actress; being only 17 shes still got some work.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Sin City - A Dame to Kill For"... the storytelling was great, acting was great.... I love the noir feel. Plenty of sex and violence. I'm giving it 8/10.
d00b1a92d2d06f041c42ff2c3b96c20a.jpg

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
06c202a70ef7a98f72905b0088d8bf0e.jpg

Watched this the over day, friend persuaded me. Not really a fan of these sci fi action type films but was willing to give it a go. Plot was over the top and silly as they always are and copies from a lot of other films like the Matrix. Found it quite boring although it did have the orignal Oldboy actor in it which is pretty cool. 2/5

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Into The Storm

My boyfriend and I had been out to dinner and decided to see a movie afterward. This was the only one playing at the time we wanted to go lol. I didn't have any expectations going into it and I didn't think it would be all that exciting anyway. It was kind of crazy at times with the multiple tornadoes touching down at the same time and the crazy winds, but the acting itself and the storyline wasn't anything to write home about. I wouldn't have to see it again.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Knockaround Guys from 2001.

Enjoyable little movie, although probably not something you'd want to watch more than once.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
The Raid 2. Yet another super bloody and violent movie, I love how they find like a hundred new way to smoke someone. Swell action flick.

PoPo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I saw Moonrise Kingdom earlier this week and I thought it was a pretty good movie. I mean I'm not the biggest Wes Anderson fan but this movie is worth a watch.

Muuuftah

The Big Bad Booty Daddy
Reaction score
I just watched White Chicks again. I love it, it's such a good movie. Terry Crews is THEEEEE dude.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I watched When the game stands tall, IMO it wasnt that realistic of a football movie and I would be pretty damned surprised if it was all true, still a good story though. Lots of meaningless parts though

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The last movie I saw was on a date last Friday to go see "If I Stay", I wasn't SUPER into it but since she got way too distracted by the movie I decided to watch and it turned out to be actually a pretty good movie.. Chloe Grace Moretz is going to end up being one helluva an actress if she keeps up the good work and doesn't let it get too much into her head.