What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The title pretty much speaks for itself..

Tell us the last movie you watched and your thoughts on that movie.

I'll start out.. the last movie I watched was "Get On Up: The James Brown Story".. the movie was brilliant and showcased every point in James Brown's career.. from the height to his downfall and subsequent uprising. Chadwick Boseman was awesome in the lead role and should be nominated for Best Actor when the Oscars roll around again.

4e55830c0a80ebc8ca37283bbdd46359.png

@Solidus or @Stopspot may I recommend sticking this to boost activity since it is pretty much the movie version of the 2 threads currently stickied.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I watched Non-Stop (with Liam Neeson) just a few hours ago. Thought it was a very good thriller with a lot of suspense but the third act was rather underwhelming, specifically because of the identity and motive of the killer(s.) I'd still recommend it for anyone looking to kill a couple of hours, though.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The Test.

Personally I didn't think I would like it and found the concept very confusing at first, However it's almost like a puzzle and when you are watching it, you are sort of playing along with them. Trying to figure out what exactly is the plot. At the end of the movie I found myself wanting to watch it again, but I had class.

9/10.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
A chick talked me into goin to Guardian of the Galaxy last night. Suffice to say it wasn't my cup of tea, but I knew that going in. I told her stupid ass we should have gone to Get on Up, but what does my opinion count? I was only paying for the tickets

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Infernal Affairs

There is double-crossing a-go-go between the Hong Kong Police force and a major criminal gang.
It's complex, damatic and never dull.
The Departed was the American remake, but Infernal Affairs is by far the greater of the two.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Infernal Affairs

There is double-crossing a-go-go between the Hong Kong Police force and a major criminal gang.
The Departed was the American remake, but Infernal Affairs is by far the greater of the two.

I adore Infernal Affairs bought it when it first came out and said to my brother that hollywood should be making flims like this and they did lol. Just a really terrfic tense intelligent thriller, have you checked out the prequel and sequel?, they are great as well.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Infernal Affairs

I'll check it out but I sincerely doubt the departed is somehow inferior, but then again I'm a Scorcese mark and IMO you can't beat that cast he put together

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lawless staring the kid from the disney show with the hot sister (Shia Lebuff?) and Tom Hardy.

That movie kicked some serious fucking ass. Great flick.

Reactions: Rogue

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched 2 movies last night...

#1. Batman: Assault on Arkham... this is the newest DC Animated feature film.. I love what they are doing at, both, DC and Marvel in their animation departments.. bringing some of the best graphic novels and comic story lines to life. This film was very good at not only delivering the action, with spectacular fight scenes.. but bringing out the best in every character as Batman faced a plethora of villains including Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Black Spider, Captain Boomerang, Killer Frost, Killer Shark... and, of course, The Joker. The violence was amped up more than previous releases.. the story excellent. I give this a 8/10.
7637584541c3525009e30f6a011d0d1b.jpg

#2. Hercules starring The Rock. I was very disappointed by this film. While the action was good, the dialogue and overall story were very poor. I give this film a 4/10.
b184d5190d3f969a9ddf5ccb8d0e77a2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The Raid.

It's set in South Korea (I think) and a special forces team go into a high complex building for a drug bust. Lots of Action in this film and the plot is alright, with one major plot point turning the objective around for the soldiers.