What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Scarface- Do I really need to explain the plot?
8/10. Classic,but that might be the Pacino mark in me.

Watched Goodfellas again...for like the 7th time this year. 9/10. Besides Godfather, the greatest mob movie ever.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Scarface- Do I really need to explain the plot?
8/10. Classic,but that might be the Pacino mark in me.

Watched Goodfellas again...for like the 7th time this year. 9/10. Besides Godfather, the greatest mob movie ever.

Have you ever seen "Once Upon a Time in America"? In my opinion that ranks right up there with the 3 films you mentioned. If you haven't seen it then check it out.. warning in advance though.. it's nearly 4 hours long.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Have you ever seen "Once Upon a Time in America"? In my opinion that ranks right up there with the 3 films you mentioned. If you haven't seen it then check it out.. warning in advance though.. it's nearly 4 hours long.
No, I haven't. I have heard about it and the cast sounds amazing. Will check it out some day.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Just got done watching "Maleficent".. very good movie with a wonderful retelling of the story of Sleeping Beauty.. perfect casting all around. 8/10
64a150c1e7ba2d32f0be8250814f45a8.jpg

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Watched "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes"

Best movie I've seen so far this year.. it captures the feel of the original film and adds the flair of modern day film making. There wasn't a second of the film I did not enjoy thoroughly. I give this one a 9/10.
2589432eea8e21ceaf74d9d7e83ac87b.jpg
This and Guardians of the Galaxy are tied entirely for me as the best movies of the year.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
POTC: On Stranger Tides
Decent movie without having Bloom and Knightley.. one of them would've been better than none but nevertheless I didn't mind it. P-Cruz was pretty sexy but couldn't really mimick the same hotness Keira brought to the table.

deepdoop

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
onthegamely.blogspot.com
The Giver

I read the book years ago but I don't actually remember it so I don't know how faithful it is, and I know it's been getting pretty bad ratings but I don't even see the problem. I quite enjoyed it. Some of it was a little cheesy, and I felt the end fell a little bit flat, but for the most part it was a well-done film.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Wreck-It-Ralph

Seen it before, but watched it again with the kids recently. I enjoy the movie a lot. Was the first movie I saw with my daughter in a theater also. If you are a gamer and you haven't seen it yet you are depriving yourself of some nice geek out moments. I'd give it a 8/10.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Wreck-It-Ralph

Seen it before, but watched it again with the kids recently. I enjoy the movie a lot. Was the first movie I saw with my daughter in a theater also. If you are a gamer and you haven't seen it yet you are depriving yourself of some nice geek out moments. I'd give it a 8/10.
I was surprised at the lack of Mario.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I was surprised at the lack of Mario.

Mario and Luigi, the protagonists of Super Mario Bros. were intended to have appeared in the film, voiced by Charles Martinet. However, the producers could not find a place to work them into the story that felt right for their significance, along with paying a hefty licensing fee. However, Mario is mentioned by Fix-It Felix in the film.

Here's the list of cameos in case anyone was wondering..

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Wreck-It_Ralph/List_of_Cameos

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Mario and Luigi, the protagonists of Super Mario Bros. were intended to have appeared in the film, voiced by Charles Martinet. However, the producers could not find a place to work them into the story that felt right for their significance, along with paying a hefty licensing fee. However, Mario is mentioned by Fix-It Felix in the film.

Here's the list of cameos in case anyone was wondering..

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Wreck-It_Ralph/List_of_Cameos
e20f48a7bb8156df9162f2dd79a44bb6.gif

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Disneynature: Bears"...

I love nature documentaries and this was very, very good.... awesome scenery, a great story, and some funny moments.. Every film in the Disneynature series has been highly entertaining. 8/10

7c7a842507ec23578e021ca642678bae.jpg

Reactions: Nikki Nitro