What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The Raid.

It's set in South Korea (I think) and a special forces team go into a high complex building for a drug bust. Lots of Action in this film and the plot is alright, with one major plot point turning the objective around for the soldiers.

Thailand.. and, yes, I recommend this movie for sure. There's a part 2 out I haven't watched yet.. I need to get on that.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched a couple movies last night.

#1 - "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".. this movie was not terrible, but it wasn't great either. They tried to keep some of the original Turtles flair but I believe they failed at it. The look of the new Turtles just kept making me cringe throughout the film... Splinter and Shredder were both handled well though. The story was somewhat lacking as was the acting... I'll give this one a 5/10.
c2420b8d9c8dcb88bf46f979ed6e9a94.jpg

#2 - "Lucy".. this movie was a mind fuck.. and, boy, did I enjoy it. Scarlett Johansson was very good in this film as was Morgan Freeman. The story was a bit erratic but well put together at the same time. The action sequences were on point.. the sci-fi element meshed well. It's always intrigued me what could be possible if humans could use an increased amount of brain capacity.. this movie took that intrigue and quadrupled it. It left so many things to think about. I give this film a 8/10.
f59ef2232d82766c243111ba3707db15.jpg

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I watched The Conjuring earlier... it was awful. Typical demon/exorcist movie.. a lot of cheap scares and using little kids to try to instill fear in the audience.. As will always be the problem with these movies, they depend on the build up to be tense but once the climax of the movie comes it is anticlimactic.

Not worth the time, I give that shit a 0.5/10. I'm shocked ot see this piece of shit film get solid ratings on RT and IMDB. For shame. I guess if you enjoy this shit tier genre of film you may be entertained. I tried to get a "same old shit" chant started but nobody else was feeling it.

I also saw Private Parts, as it was on right after. Not the first time I've seen it, probably the 4th or 5th, but it is hilarious and awesome. 7/10 movie.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Watched a couple movies last night.

#1 - "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".. this movie was not terrible, but it wasn't great either. They tried to keep some of the original Turtles flair but I believe they failed at it. The look of the new Turtles just kept making me cringe throughout the film... Splinter and Shredder were both handled well though. The story was somewhat lacking as was the acting... I'll give this one a 5/10.
c2420b8d9c8dcb88bf46f979ed6e9a94.jpg

#2 - "Lucy".. this movie was a mind fuck.. and, boy, did I enjoy it. Scarlett Johansson was very good in this film as was Morgan Freeman. The story was a bit erratic but well put together at the same time. The action sequences were on point.. the sci-fi element meshed well. It's always intrigued me what could be possible if humans could use an increased amount of brain capacity.. this movie took that intrigue and quadrupled it. It left so many things to think about. I give this film a 8/10.
f59ef2232d82766c243111ba3707db15.jpg
I would never watch Lucy based on the terrible tag line. If you think people only use 10% of their brains you are sorely mistaken.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Watched 2 movies last night...

#1. Batman: Assault on Arkham... this is the newest DC Animated feature film.. I love what they are doing at, both, DC and Marvel in their animation departments.. bringing some of the best graphic novels and comic story lines to life. This film was very good at not only delivering the action, with spectacular fight scenes.. but bringing out the best in every character as Batman faced a plethora of villains including Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Black Spider, Captain Boomerang, Killer Frost, Killer Shark... and, of course, The Joker. The violence was amped up more than previous releases.. the story excellent. I give this a 8/10.
7637584541c3525009e30f6a011d0d1b.jpg

#2. Hercules starring The Rock. I was very disappointed by this film. While the action was good, the dialogue and overall story were very poor. I give this film a 4/10.
b184d5190d3f969a9ddf5ccb8d0e77a2.jpg
lmao Rock was the lead in that? All I heard is that it was dogshit and I moved forward.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Just watched The Gameplan with The Rock! An despite it being standard Disney fare I actually enjoyed it after a long day.

To get my manliness rating back up though watching Night of The Living Dead.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Saw Guardians last Thursday. Adored it.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
887a3e208e0b85a85c76e376a2850616.jpg

The Dirties
10/10.
Even with a $10,00 budget it's one of the best bullying movies I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Che was a piece of shit, fyi. The img is broken.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes"

Best movie I've seen so far this year.. it captures the feel of the original film and adds the flair of modern day film making. There wasn't a second of the film I did not enjoy thoroughly. I give this one a 9/10.
2589432eea8e21ceaf74d9d7e83ac87b.jpg