What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Finally got to watch The Raid. Smashin' movie, tons of fun. Blood, violence, fight scenes, directing, cinematography... Awesome stuff.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Watched Burn After Reading with this chick who had never seen it before. If you haven't seen this film, do it right away. All time great black comedy

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Watched Burn After Reading with this chick who had never seen it before. If you haven't seen this film, do it right away. All time great black comedy

Fuckin A. One of the most underrated movies ever, classic black comedy, typical Coens' ode to human stupidity, such a beautiful movie.

Here are the two merged scenes that are simply put - G O A T :

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Just gone done watching "Let's Be Cops"..

It was actually a lot more funny than I thought it would be... I genuinely laughed more than a few times. 7/10

8126d9ef25ad70fbb9641ea979898f63.png

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I came home last night and my roommate was watching Apocalypto. As a big fan of Mel Gibson, I can confidently say that this film was a massive piece of shit. If you like naked dude ass, subtitles, halfhearted story and pointless shit to try and gross you out, check this film out.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I watched The Hitcher (the original from 1986, not the remake) again last night. Great little underrated horror movie that I'd recommend to anyone.

Have you ever seen "Once Upon a Time in America"? In my opinion that ranks right up there with the 3 films you mentioned. If you haven't seen it then check it out.. warning in advance though.. it's nearly 4 hours long.

Once Upon A Time In America is one of the most underrated movies out there. It should have swept the Oscars in '85 (for Best Picture, Best Director, Best Original Score, etc.) but they butchered it by cutting it down to a shorter time length since the perception is that American audiences don't have as much stamina and endurance for sitting through long movies as Europeans do (although it doesn't run much longer than The Godfather Part 2 did.) I love that haunting score, it fits the tragic mood of the movie well.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I watched The Hitcher (the original from 1986, not the remake) again last night. Great little underrated horror movie that I'd recommend to anyone.

Once Upon A Time In America is one of the most underrated movies out there. It should have swept the Oscars in '85 (for Best Picture, Best Director, Best Original Score, etc.) but they butchered it by cutting it down to a shorter time length since the perception is that American audiences don't have as much stamina and endurance for sitting through long movies as Europeans do (although it doesn't run much longer than The Godfather Part 2 did.) I love that haunting score, it fits the tragic mood of the movie well.

Yeah, I've only ever watched the original cut.. I don't want to see the shortened version after seeing the original. It's one of my favorites for sure.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Went to see "Lets Be Cops"... it was shit

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I found some funny moments in there... you didn't laugh at all?
Decent movie, I chuckled once and a while butn othing made me flat out laugh, wouldnt watch it again

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Tin Cup starring Kevin Costner, fun golf movie. I'm not a fan of Costner in serious roles, so I didn't mind him here, he did fine.