What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
It's hard to explain but for me to sit down and watch a film is a big ask. My mind wanders and I just won't do it. But when I start watching the film I love it. (If anyone is a shrink pls help me ?)

Latest film I watched was finishing up the Marvel Cinematics. I had seen all the avengers (in cinemas) and a few of the other films but not in order and not really understanding all the plots and how the films connected. So for me to accomplish the 23 film stretch was a big achievement for me.

Favourite Films (Barring Avengers) - Guardians 1 and Thor Ragnarok

CBA ever watching again - Spiderman Homecoming and Ant-Man and the Wasp

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
20210318_204324.jpg
Now, out of these two movies... I really liked the American Skin one. When it comes to White Cops and African American's.... African Americans deserve to be treated more fairly. Cops need not be too quick to judge a person without 100% Proof. No guesses, no Assumptions, just the cold hard 100% fact. I feel all we ever see in The news is how more A.A are being harmed by the police than there are Wht Americans. And The prisons? They are filled with more Mexican/Latino/African Americans. That's just wrong, in my opinion. If I ever had to, I'd stand up for the "BLK LIVES MATTER". I care about all. And No matter what the Race of a person is, I will still treat them with respect. All I want is Peace amongst all Races. Like the one Guy said in the movie, Its the whites that start the killings and the wars. It's the Blk folk that are trying to keep the peace and just want to be treated fairly and not be made assumptions about. I'm a Peace keeper not a Fighter and there were parts in the movie that I did cry on. This world is NOT A fair world.:(

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Just got done watching this on Hoopla

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

And Now to go watch something FUNNY before going to sleep. (I know I'll hv nightmares If I don't)

Reactions: Crash

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
View attachment 16309

My girlfriend paid $15 for a month of HBO Max just so we could watch this crappy movie.
My friends badmouthed this movie when it first came out. I was shopping at Target and the DVD was $17.99. Eeck!