WHat is all this mertosexual rubbish

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Are you a bunch of bloody women. You do not need any of this shite

http://i.imgur.com/18pq8oP.jpg

Look at the women in this photo checking me out, I am the one in the center, and trust me I did not need any fancy shit to get the job done

You post a photo of another dude talking to a woman (not women) while you just happen to be in the background. Sorry but that doesn't help your case very much.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You post a photo of another dude talking to a woman (not women) while you just happen to be in the background. Sorry but that doesn't help your case very much.
I am the guy in the grey hoodie sitting down, you can see she is talking to me

kiss it

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
OP with dat "musk", makes woman talk to another man. Is that wingman musk I smell?
I am the guy sitting down in the grey hoodie, who has the women clearly checking me out

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I am the guy in the grey hoodie sitting down, you can see she is talking to me

kiss it

No thanks man, I wouldn't be able to get close enough even if I wanted to.

I'll stop messing with you man, it's becoming more and more obvious that not only are you narcissistic but delusional as well.. and I don't pick on the handicapped.

Have fun in your world!