WHat is all this mertosexual rubbish

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What is that all about

a man like a women to be a women and a women likes a bloke to be a bloke.

women love a men like myself with a hairy chest, jaded personality and who does not give a shiny shit. but men want awomen to be a women, except on the bedroom where we want them to be like "fuck me, fuck me"

its best just to act jaded, not only is it smarter, but women cream over it, look at the fanny manson gets.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Its Billy Bob Whitey Sr.!!

Reactions: F.R.I.E

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
We want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed! I said YEAH! YEAH!

Reactions: seabs

Mean Smark Callous

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.redmeat.com
What is that all about

a man like a women to be a women and a women likes a bloke to be a bloke.

women love a men like myself with a hairy chest, jaded personality and who does not give a shiny shit. but men want awomen to be a women, except on the bedroom where we want them to be like "fuck me, fuck me"

its best just to act jaded, not only is it smarter, but women cream over it, look at the fanny manson gets.
ask the bromans they seem qualified to answer your question

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Although to be fair, I know plenty of women that do like men that are feminine.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Although to be fair, I know plenty of women that do like men that are feminine.
Women are weird, they all want me and my humor makes them weak at the knees but I get some weird responses.They always dance close to me but never make a move, they clearly want me. I ould have slept with loads of women if I had the confidence or they worked a bit harder. Bloody women

But I can safely say they do not like feminine men.

WHat is all this about cleaning, a dip in the bath a week is enough for any man. All this skin cream and shaving, a women wants a man to have a manly musk trust me

Mean Smark Callous

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.redmeat.com
Women are weird, they all want me and my humor makes them weak at the knees but I get some weird responses.They always dance close to me but never make a move, they clearly want me. I ould have slept with loads of women if I had the confidence or they worked a bit harder. Bloody women

But I can safely say they do not like feminine men.

WHat is all this about cleaning, a dip in the bath a week is enough for any man. All this skin cream and shaving, a women wants a man to have a manly musk trust me
a bath a week that's nasty..