WHat is all this mertosexual rubbish

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
there is a diffefrence between a manly musk and bad smells. my ex gf smelt of b.o, that was unattractive, but if a man has a manly musk to him, it is attractive

what you all need to relaise, is one thing. lads cannot tell what a women finds attractive. like i said women want a man who is rugged, and they do not mind a big of a gut or glasses.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
what you all need to relaise, is one thing. lads cannot tell what a women finds attractive. like i said women want a man who is rugged, and they do not mind a big of a gut or glasses.

You just said men can't tell what women want but you're stating what women like. This is too much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Swift

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You just said men can't tell what women want but you're stating what women like. This is too much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just speaking from women fancing me. men do not believe me when I say i get interest, but i do.

when i got out women are always rubbing up against me

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
just speaking from women fancing me. men do not believe me when I say i get interest, but i do.

when i got out women are always rubbing up against me
I'm sure you attract a classy type of broad with your musky water trash smells

Reactions: Majour

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm sure you attract a classy type of broad with your musky water trash smells
depends. i have had some bifters, but mostly attractive women.

women love a alternative lad, like Manson. None of this Beiber rubbish

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I can't with this thread. I'm crying of laughter.

Good Day.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Although I'm sure you're baiting, you clearly have no idea what "subjective" means. If I didn't wash for two days, or had grotesque amounts of hair, my girlfriend would pipebomb me to the shower.