WHat is all this mertosexual rubbish

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
If you don't like it, you don't have to open the thread. Problem solved.
how about no, I do what i want.

besides, it's a bunch of random bullshit bout metrosexuals. god, this is almost as bad as the debate over gays.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
alright lads.

back on-topic.

are any of you metrosexuals, and no vacous jokes please
Nope.

I'm not the manliest man in the world however I have a soft, sensitive side. I care about being clean, hygienic and looking as smart as I can. Without spending a fortune on clothes as brands don't mean much. I'm just a regular Joe. Like beer love curry like to hangout in the pub with my mates and gf.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Define the term "metrosexual" please.

wk
you know, lads who care too much about how they look, wear fancy clothes and care about fashion, have a diet plan. shave their chest

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Nope.

I'm not the manliest man in the world however I have a soft, sensitive side. I care about being clean, hygienic and looking as smart as I can. Without spending a fortune on clothes as brands don't mean much. I'm just a regular Joe. Like beer love curry like to hangout in the pub with my mates and gf.
finally, another proper lad on the forum

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
you know, lads who care too much about how they look, wear fancy clothes and care about fashion, have a diet plan. shave their chest

I'm not a metro, but I'll call myself anything to keep you from calling me a "proper lad", so.....whatever helps you sleep at night.

wk

Reactions: Majour