WHat is all this mertosexual rubbish

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
wait, people are still posting on this.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
616aafe91d67351690bc77d8454612c1.gif

Reactions: B.Dazzle

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
1 stop bathing
2 get fat
3 glasses
4 stop giving a fuck
1. A bath a week gets the job done

2. I never said that, I have some weight on my sides, but it does not hold me back

3. Glasses women like, its geek chic

4. AGreed

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
you need to be smart to be properly funny, none of this paddy mcguiness rubbish

watch blackadder and study kevin eldon

I've watched all the series of Blackadder, they're brilliant aren't they? Especially Baldrick his intelligence in contrast to Edmund is always fun, a criminally underrated subplot of the show is how Blackadder's fortune falls throughout the series but his intelligence and most importantly bitterness rises as others around him fall. Compare Baldrick's plans in the first series with the Prince to the 4th or even Back and Forth. What's your favourite series?

Reactions: B.Dazzle

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I've watched all the series of Blackadder, they're brilliant aren't they? Especially Baldrick his intelligence in contrast to Edmund is always fun, a criminally underrated subplot of the show is how Blackadder's fortune falls throughout the series but his intelligence and most importantly bitterness rises as others around him fall. Compare Baldrick's plans in the first series with the Prince to the 4th or even Back and Forth. What's your favourite series?
The first series when he was a absolute bastard

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Who was a bastard in the first series?
blackadder, I love watching people be proper bastards.

I have a mate who is like that, he is so powerful and smart, he shows his supirority over other people, its great. I hate all this lilly livered rubbish these days

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Are you a bunch of bloody women. You do not need any of this shite

http://i.imgur.com/18pq8oP.jpg

Look at the women in this photo checking me out, I am the one in the center, and trust me I did not need any fancy shit to get the job done

Reactions: Farooq

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
You said women. There is a woman. You lying sack of shit. I don't trust you anymore.