WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

if its going to be called ECW make it extreme but anyway forgetting about that if you want better ratings do these things.

1. Make it two hours
2. Get a tag title
3. Get The following on the roster
Londrick
RVd
Rey - what else can he do on smackdown he is there since 2002
Jamie Noble
and a few others just to put some more on the roster.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^They don't need tag titles. They use SmackDowns.And Londrick are fine on Raw. As far as Rey, he can wrestle on ECW due to the talent exchange, so moving him is useless. ECW just need to push Morrison as a singles star I think. Also, having Helms return to ECW wouldn't be bad

Reaction score
Ok lets put a list of wat ECW needs.
2 hours
Tag Team Title
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Paul Burchill
Super Crazy
Matt Sydal
Chris Harris
Andy Douglas
Chase Stevens
Colt Cabana
Raven(free agent now)
Rey Mysterio
Mistico(when he goes in june)

Also are the WWE putting Colin Delany over as the new Mikey Whipreck

McLovin

Reaction score
ECW was pretty good this week

Kane squashing Burke was a bit stupid considering that Burke is one of the most over guys on their brand.

Kingston squashes Curtis again. Nothing really special about it. I'd like to see more of Kingston with some more tougher opponents.

I've just got to the 6-man Tag Team match

King Of Kings

Reaction score
whats the point in the briefcase in benjamin carlito match if they could pin lol. They should have to get the briefcase or dont call it a preview.

^^It is just signifying that they are both in mitb. They never had to get the briefcase in that match. And they have done this in recent years, so why complain now?

WM Punk

Reaction score
Mike Knox has not been hitting the Salad Bar.
The WM24 thing in the BG is awkward.
The 24 man tag match was pseudo-cool.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
^^It is just signifying that they are both in mitb. They never had to get the briefcase in that match. And they have done this in recent years, so why complain now?

I havent seen it before but it would be better if they would get the breifcase. I did like the match though it was really good. I just think its dumb to have the breifcase up there if there not gonna get it.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Chavo should have put over Dreamer. That would have made the BR alot more interesting. Dreamer should have hit the DDT and everyone should have got into a huge brawl.

Na, Dreamer was never going to go over. I think with the heel's winning the evrybody tag match a face will definately win the battle royal

HHHforever

Reaction score
I havent seen it before but it would be better if they would get the breifcase. I did like the match though it was really good. I just think its dumb to have the breifcase up there if there not gonna get it.

So you'd like to have the actual match before the biggest PPV of the year? Yea that makes a lot of sense.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
So you'd like to have the actual match before the biggest PPV of the year? Yea that makes a lot of sense.

Its a 1 on 1 match so it would be a preview woudent be a big deal. I guess its just my opinion i would love to see Benjamin vs carlito in a ladder match.

^There is no way that it should have been a ladder match. A good ladder match should go for 20-25 minutes at least imo. I think it would have been a bit too rushed. As well as this, ladder matches are meant to be special. They shoudln't just be used to hype another ladder match on ECW