• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
ye ECW could do with all the wrestlers they can get atm and raw doesnt really need him they can get somone else to make others job to them lol they got plenty of people for that

-TJ-

They should drop Heat and move all the wrestlers who only wrestle on Heat to ECW...... ATM

Reaction score
so you want jim duggin and ron simmons to go to ECW? lmfao I would love to see that put them 2 in a tag team extreme rules match with punk and Morrison lol

Polo King

Reaction score
Can't wait to witness a monster at large!

Henry will be 100% AMAZING tonight! He made Kane look like a jobber last week, and Henry will be ready to do damage tonight! Hope to see him in a match for ECW as the crowd paid for him also!

Reaction score
that ME was really good morroson and punk always put on good matches and that buzz saw kick thing morrosen does is awesome but then it got cancelled out when he got GTS'ed lol

The Rated R CMStar

I was expecting booking to give more time to this match, and not only 6 minutes. Still, I think we will see Morrison vs The Miz vs CM Punk at SS

Reaction score
This weeks episode just gave me a headache. The only things that remotely stood out were Tazz and Styles constantly saying Burke is next in line for a title shot. Mizz is slowly gaining my interest and im gonna be happy if WWE decides to have Mizz fued with Morrison. Why because we need to have Burke and Punk feud for real and no more one shot deals. Keeping Mizz and Morrison out of the picture is the only way to do it.

Reaction score
but they wont keep morroson out of the picture for long because there trying to be build him as the next big thing like there doing with BDV and punk also though I was expecting to see boogeyman wrestle because we seen him on raw and the hallowen edition of ECW but hes not wrestling?

-TJ-

What I don't get is the whole Adding Noble to the ECW title feud, for a day by laying out the Champion who'd layed out his challengers on SD. I don't get it....... :g: :g: :g: :g:

-TJ-

^Lol Yeah.......................... Watch Khali get jobbed to Hornswoggle ::kenfan

-TJ-

Ok What was the prupose of ECW Stars winning Smackdown's Tag Titles? Is it a one time thing or is WWE gonna make something outta this....