WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

In fact CM Punk in my opinion should stay in ECW for a little longer. I don't want him to get a Mr. Kennedy: Big on his original show but midcarder and jobber to the main eventers on the other show.

Reaction score
ye thats true because if he came to smackdown atm it looks like there is going to be another long taker batista fued till edge comes back then he will have a long fued with someone else already there atm so punk would be stuck in upper mid card

Reaction score
until after wrestlemania....when that's done he could move directly to to either Raw or SD and get an either IC or US title run....and he shouldn't be anywhere near the WWE or WHC for at least a year...year and half

Reaction score
Pros:
-Hilarious segment between Punk and Balls.
-Burke got a win!!!
-kane has a feud again...finally.

Cons:
-Morrison's mic work sucks, hell the Mizz is better on the mic.
-The idea of monsters ball?!?...Kane is gonna have to carry the entire match!
-The main event could have been longer.

Closing Comments:
CM Punk deserves more time on the mic plain and simple. Give Burke the push so hes in the title scene since him and Punk have better chemistry in the ring for a possible title feud between them. I personally like how Smackdown is sending Kane over to ECW, notice how I only said Kane. Kane actually fits in ECW...well the new ECW. Im curious how the hell they are gonna pull off the damn monsters ball next week since it has so many big men that cant wrestle worth crap and have to be carried and im not talking about Kane.

Well im done.

-TJ-

Ecw Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sci-Fi has resign ECW through 2008. Comments on this.

The Rated R CMStar

Well, Kane just had a feud with Finlay, and with Mark Henry before that, and Khali before that. He has feuds, but none major. I don't see it as a positive, because he will get squashed by Daddy V

-TJ-

This is ECW discussion not Kane lol.

So who the hell wanted Miz to face Punk?????????? >_>

Reaction score
lol dont know about anyone else but halloween monster mash battle royle sounds quite good although I can see kane getting eliminated first and I see it coming down to Khali and big daddy V with khali getting the win

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
i think that the loser of tonights #1 contenders match will interfere next week
in the ECW title match
and at Survivor Series its going to be a triple threat match
CM Punk vs The Miz vs John Morrison

Reaction score
still shocked man you know the votes are rigged when miz is voted into ecw championship match :)

-TJ-

lol and I thought WWE wanted Morrison to fight Punk.

Hopefully this ECW show does good..............