WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok i will admit Morrisonn is a good wrestler and i will admit that he needs a better reputation but CM Punk deserves the ECW Title as he Eats,Sleeps and Drinks(non alcoholic bevredges) Wrestling.Plus for Elijah Burke,CM PunkJohn Morrisonn ECW is the final stage before they go to either RAW or Smackdown as the talent ECW has just out tof those 3 is unbelievble.Morrisonn and Punk to RAW and Burke to Smackdown.Plus off of the website www.wrestlingrevealed.com Johnny Jetter(OVW & Spirit Squid) might be joining the ECW roster.

JHar888

Reaction score
ECW needs more originals, not The Spirit Squad! I say they get Sabu, The Sandman, and RVD, and quit getting developmental fags.

Reaction score
^^^why would they get the originals if they're not the original ECW and with the guys that they already have that's enough....more developmental guys from either OVW of Florida is what they need

-TJ-

So what about this talk about ECW becoming a Web Show? Any disscusion about that?

Reaction score
Well the thing about the webcast is that the SCiFi contract is running out so the have to get another deal.Throw it on the internet for a few weeks then see who offers them a contract.How about Harry Smith and Teddy Hart in ECW i think those 2 would be quite good in the new style of ECW.Just look at Smith's match against Carlito it was the bomb.

-TJ-

Agreed Hibee now let's look at 3 new and possible entertaining guys for ECW

Harry Smith

Teddy Hart

Johnny Jeter

That would be a new style in ECW they can be the new New Breed with Burke. lol

Montana

Ecw would be fine, if they actually gave them more than 3 wrestlers with talent. Elijah Burke and Kevin Thorn are really doing nothing right now. CM Punk is now a star, but the show still seems to be centered around Big Daddy V. I think its good that ECW/SD merged. This should help both shows. Perhaps even starting a war between the two. As far as who should ECW bring in.....Well there is plenty of talented guys. Harry Smith is a "blue chiper" I cant see him going to ECW. Colt Cabana is another future legend, but i think he would be better suited elsewhere. Which brings me to, Matt Sydal and Paul Burchill. I think these additions could be great. Burchill has bulked up, and should get a main event push as a monster of sorts. Sydal is one of the smoothest wrestlers today. I'm pretty sure we wont see sydal for a while, bc he hasnt been signed long, but in due time.

I also want to see Kevin Thorn be given a bigger role. I forgot who, but somebody mentioned that all he does is fight jobbers, and come to think of it, thats all he does. I say give this guy a shot.

What really hurt was the additons of Miz, Boogie and V, and the subtractions of benoit, RVD and Corvon

Reaction score
but it looks like V will be moving more towards SD sooner...I'm obviously saying this because of all the promos that they have cut for him on SD....but he should have never been ECW they could have brought him in straight to SD

Reaction score
I think it good Kanes on ECW atm because hes not really getting much of a push on smack down atm at least while hes on ECW for a bit he can maybe challenge for ecw championship

-TJ-

Kane + ECW = ECW getting it's Extreme Side back. They should have Kane vs. BDV in Extreme Rules.

-TJ-

Kane can use ECW to bost him up. Like if can wins The "C" Championship when he goes back to smackdown he might get a push for the heavyweight title.

Kane went from challenging for the WHC to getting his ass kicked by BDV on smackdown yesterday.

Reaction score
ye that was just dumb it was good him(Kane) being on ECW but whats the point if he just going to be a jobber to big flabby v

Reaction score
Kane in ECW?Sounds good on paper
BDV on SD?Brilliant won't see that fat asshole on the internet.
CM Punk away from ECW?Sooner the better as he deserves more than the "ECW" title.