WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Miz doesn't even deserves to be in the WWE. CM Punk deserved the title, Burke deserves the title, Dreamer deserves the title, but Miz deserves to be knocked out by JBL.

WWE didn't out Dreamer or even Burke in the poll because they knew either one of them could defeat Morrison on the voting, because you can see from a mile that WWE wants for Cyber Sunday CM Punk vs John Morrison.

-TJ-

So........ They put BDV Miz and Morrison together cause Morrison would kick the living shit out of BDV and miz in polls and Vince wants Morrison as ECW Champ soo..... there you go. If Vince added Dreamer or Burke or even Balls they would beat Morrison in polls.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
You guys are forgetting about thorn.
He deserves a shot at the title.

The Miz deserves to be a low card jobber on ECW.

-TJ-

Yes that is true.

Hope i don't die from you guys but i wished that Thorn would get the belt for atleast more then a week.

Next week they should have a match.

Big Daddy V vs. The Miz (I hope)

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
I love Heel Vs. Heel or Face vs. Face matches because it forces you to pick a side, but i don't think The Miz will ever fight Big Daddy V. That is a sooze match, but then again more then half of all ECW matches are so it's possible.

Why is nunzio even on ECW? can anyone honestly see him beating someone like Big Daddy V, CM Punk or John Morrison? He should go to the smackdown Cruiserweight Division on smackdown along with super crazy from raw.

-TJ-

Like i said before they should get rid of Big Daddy V, Striker, and Boogey and bring the Entire CW division from SD, get Super Crazy from Raw, and get a contract with Tajiri. and put them all in ECW.

Soo.... atleast ECW would have two belts

ECW world Heavyweight Belt and ECW Cruiserweight Belt.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
I think they would be more likely to bring back the ECW Television Championship or European Championship before those.

John Morrison

Reaction score
Morrison deserves the title again give him a long run make him dominent. bring his reputation up so that wwe realise that he is doing well in ecw and bring him up to the wwe title shot.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

well its obvious that morrison is wwe's choice so i do not know why it is being discussed here

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Exactly which is the reason why they had the miz up there and not Elijah Burke, Kevin Thorn or Tommy Dreamer

Soulpower

Not only that, but they had Morrison beat Punk just minutes before the choices for the ECW title match were announced. WWE might not rig the polls, but they do what they can to sway the vote. They're doing the same thing with HBK by having him Superkick Orton on a weekly basis.

They're basically saying, this is who you should vote for, and most casual fans will do just that.

phantomgerald

Yeah and in the special referee match, it's obvious that SCST will win that poll, just because he's the favourite choice, for all types of fans.

Reaction score
not me.....I'm voting for JBL but back on topic the Morrison and Punk matches that lasted more than five minutes were pretty good so when this match happens again if it's longer than five minutes it should be great