• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

Bradders

If ECW want to raise their game their next PPV match HAS to have a stip. I would mark for Punk/Dreamer in a hardcore match.

-TJ-

I only see A Extreme Rules match for ECW title happening at Wrestlemania.

Bradders

Is it me or is ECW the same thing every week? They have the same matches and they really need to extend their roster pool.

I think this is a cruel joke by WWE with this main event. Either way Punk is doomed...wait why the hell is Mizz a option??? Come on where is Dreamer and Burke? Oh yeah thats right! They lost so they get put back into jobbing and low carded. This match is doomed to fail. I did vote for Morrison since he is the only one good enough to even have a title shot.

dstebbins

^Well, Astrada is a heel. It's always the face GMs who are supposed to be impartial. Heels are supossed to watch each others' backs. THAT'S why Dreamer didn't get in.

MTG

I voted miz. The guy deserves a shot and weve already seen punk/morrison. Maybe if miz wins the title then balls or dreamer will get a shot

-TJ-

You heard already that ECW is gonna have new talent. I heard that Johnny Jeter (Of the Spirit Squad) is going to ECW from doing dark matches for Smackdown.

MTG Miz doesn't deserve a shot but Dreamer, Balls, Stevie, and Burke deserve a shot.

P.S. Miz deserves to get squashed by Big Daddy V!!!!!!!!!!

OrtonIsGod

At this point, ECW has had time but really haven't developed anyone on their show to the point that anyone really cares about that. They spent the whole summer basing the show around Morrison and Punk, and then Morrison's title reign is cut short because of suspension. At that point, ECW had no real challengers. Burke was basically Punk's whipping boy for like 3 months. Dreamer was a decent option, and they ruined that to continue the push of BDV. The Miz is getting better, and I think he has some potential but he isn't ready to be the face of a brand (Even if it is the "C" brand).

At this point, the show needs SOMETHING to happen because I just feel like they have no direction and are doing the same things over and over. It really sucks when you only have like 10 wrestlers. Hopefully Morrison wins back the title because ECW was at least somewhat interesting during his title reign.