WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

What ECW would be good with is Shelton Benjamin in my mind he'll get a push in ECW making him a top contender for the ECW title then when he goes back to Raw or Smackdown his hipe will be already build up.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I expected Big Daddy V to squash Boogey....did you see the hype video? It didn't promote Boogey at all, it was all about showcasing BDV as a monster. With that said, the match was pretty dreadful.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Okay, fuck Benjimin, Finlay, and Kane for ECW stars. There's one man who would be absolutely perfect in ECW. Scroll down.

JEFF HARDY 4 ECW WORLD CHAMP!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Well actuly not Jeff Hardy more along the lines of .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Wait for it.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Keep waiting.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................You ready yet...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

MATT HARDY

dstebbins

Reaction score
Um, no, just no. Maybe Matt for ECW Television Champ, but not ECW World Champ. Jeff just has a natural charisma that makes you want to see him in the ring.

Besides, his use of ladders would be PERFECT in an Extreme Rules match.

Reaction score
Ok i think any of the Hardy Boyz would n]b good for the ECW Title but maybe Matt over Jeff,as Matt was able to get over with the ROH fans,Jeff wasnt.ONS 05 it wasn't,U Screwed Jeff,It was U Screwed Matt.Plus Matt is basically the most sensible out of the two.I think he will win US Title then,move to ECW and win the title the move to Raw and get a WWE title push.Any arguments

-TJ-

no not really

Imagine This - WM24 Matt Hardy vs. CM Punk for ECW World Title (I would pay money to see that)

LKP

Nope. Gotta ask in the VIP section.

If you aren't VIP, then you are SOL as they say.

-TJ-

SOL means Shit outta Luck

No i got it: CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy vs. Elijah Burke