WAW We Are Wrestling !!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'll review now.

BM: Undertaker vs Triple H

WM: All were great but I didn't really like the Jericho Angle thing

BP: Undertaker in the buried alive match like digging up graves

WP: None

Comments: Pretty good show. 9.5/10. All I have to say is you did a great job. :clap_1:

-TJ-

BM - Wow........ m/e or borck vs. mvp. HBK vs. Y2j comes close to both of them.

WM - lol Kurt Angle's 2 minutes of jobbing to y2j xD

BP - Well......... Taker's was good. Not great, like in between good and great. Kinda like Cool o_O

WP - Well seeing as i would only considered there was two promos none.

AC - Good flow to the ppv. though their could of been a little more promos, but I liked the lenght of the matches and the fact you made 2 minutes look like a paragraph xD

Rate - 9/10

therazar

Reaction score
Good show all togeather might want to work on a few things though. To me looking at the main event makes me want to look away. Long matches have to have breaks in them or there unattractive. I haven't seen your work lately but this is great improvement since you first began good job.

wwerko619

Reaction score
BM: MVP .vs. Brock Lesnar. Great match, loved the hype for it, and im glad that Brock won tbh:) Also, another favorite of mine was Taker .vs. HHH. It was well written, but why dint you space out that match, and space all the others? thought that was odd....

WM: Y2J .vs. Kurt man, I dint like it at all, infact, I was shocked. I thought for sure Kurt Angle would be WAW Champion. Hope to see him making an impact soon...( hehe )

BP: Taker digging up the graves for Bearer and Triple H. I wrote a bit of it, but I like how you edited it into your own thoughts aswell. Sweet work, and there could of been a few more promo's, involving Kurt or something.

WP: none, all were exellent, and well written. Your improving lots DX!

AI: Sweet PPV, I was looking forward to it for a few weeks already. I wonder whats going to happen with Triple H on the weekly show. Also, cant wait to see what Kurt says about this:) My rating for you for WAW: Judgment Day is 9.5/10

Evil Austin

Well just to let u guys know I will be updating Rosters and giant WAW news on the first post in moments please go there and stay tunned.

wwerko619

Reaction score
thats right, im writing with DX_3:16 in WAW. Btw DX, my brand is Monday Night Beatdown.

I have been planning fueds, storylines, and everything, so I know what im doing. I will first announce the card for Beatdown now.

WAWBeatdownLogo1.png

Card for Monday Night Beatdown Tomorrow:

1. RVD .vs. Santino Marella

2. Rey Mysterio & Batista .vs. Dudley Boyz

3. MVP .vs. Kane .vs. Jeff Hardy ( #1 Contender for Beatdown title )

4. Chris Jericho .vs. Shawn Michaels ( special ref: Kurt Angle )

Evil Austin

pretty much like what it says in the first post that I will not be here forever I will explain more on that later and while I am gone I was nice enough which was very hard for me to give my creation I worked so hard on to be WAW We are wrestling to Wwerko619 in a 50/50 basis. Hopefully he can do good and make WAW proud because it sure wasn't easy for me to give up what I worked so hard on to him but I shall explain why in the coming weeks.... Ill review his show, good luck.

*Edit, Even though I am his partner I actually don't know who is going to win, :shifty: lol so I guessed.....*

Reaction score
Nice banner! :D

The Rated R CMStar

JD Review

BM: Main event head and shoulder better than the rest. The ending could have been explained better as it was a little confusing and fast written. Also, a break between the match could have helped as it was tiring to read that long of a match.

WM: Y2J vs Kurt. It was very hard to believe that Chris defeated his opponent in the condition he was that fast.

As for the promos, I will not rate them as there weren't a lot of promos or talking segments for that matter. It was a good PPV, with the match writting, however you need to include more promos.

wwerko619

Reaction score
WAWBeatdownLogo1.png

WAW Beatdown Episode #1 LIVE Monday May 12th 2008
WAWBeatdownintro.gif

At Judgment Day...
( HBK is seen climbing a ladder )
Hell rised...
( Taker is seen rising after a brutal beating )
There was an Executer.....
( Jericho is seen codebreaking Shawn off the ladder )
There was an Judge...
( Bearer is seen telling HHH to pedigree Taker )
There was a Jury....
( MVP is seen going face to face with Lesnar )
But tonight..
( Paul Heyman is seen smiling )
WAW Opens up its second branded show!
( The logo is seen flashing on the screen )
Where there will be a new GM...
JR: Who can it possibly be?
( A contract is seen in the middle of the ring )
But tonight...is not just the debut of beatdown....
( There is a 4 sided ring seen in the video )
WAW will never be seen as the same again!
( A Beatdown logo is shown! )
Tonight is history in WAW!
( Batista is seen hitting his pyro on the ramp )
Jerry: I cant wait!
Where anything can happen!
( Kurt Angle is seen cashing in his case at Judgment Day )
TONIGHT IS WAW MONDAY NIGHT BEATDOWN!!!!!
JR: Oh My God!!!!

NCWRaw.gif

PYRO
PYRO
PYRO
PYRO

* The camera circles the arena, as the crowd is on their feet for this historical night, and an member of the audience has a sign saying " WAW is 6 Times as much excitment! " *

JR: Welcome to WAW Monday Night Beatdown!
Jerry: Tonight is going to be historic!
JR: We are sitting infront of the ring, and we are here live tonight.
Jerry: We are also at the new brand, Monday Night Beatdown!
JR: Vince gave superstars over to Beatdown, but, Vince wont be GM of Beatdown.
Jerry: Who will then?
JR: We are going to find out tonight!
Jerry: We have 4 matches for tonight, and they are all looking good.
JR: Wait, somethings happening!

NCWEntrancesShawnMichaels.gif
HBK makes his way to the ring, and his pyro doesnt go off, and he walks to the ring limping after his match at Judgment Day.

Shawn: You all remember, at Judgment Day, I was defeated by Chris Jericho. Chris not only beat me, but he beat...Kurt Angle aswell. I have never held a mager title here in WAW, and I attend to do it soon! And the next PPV is SummerSlam, and its one of my favorite PPV's of the year. Tonight Jericho, I want a rematch for the WAW Title, and Kurt cant be anywhere near the ring, or he will not be at SummerSlam. Tonight, is my chance to shine once again, like I did in WWE. Jericho, come out, and lets get this match started.

* crowd goes wild, as they wait for Jericho to come out, and the crowd is chanting "HBK!" *

Shawn: Come on Jericho, get your a...

NCWEntrancesY2J.gif
Chris Jericho comes out of the stage, and walks down the ramp, holding the WAW title around his shoulders, and he slides into the ring, and looks at HBK.

Y2J: Shawn Michaels, you want a WAW Title match tonight? See, you look pretty badly beaten up, im not sure if we should hit 1-on-1, but it would just mean another count to my defeat record, so I accept! But, not tonight ( crowd boo's loudly ). Next week on Monday Night Beatdown, it will be Chris Jericho .vs. Shawn Michaels for the WAW Championship. And just for a warm up, we will have a 1-on-1 match tonight. But there is someone who wants to be the ref of the match, and thats Kurt Angle! I dont know who our new GM will be, but im sure he will allow this to happen.

* Jericho's music hits again, and Jericho holds the title high, as he hops out of the ring, staring at Shawn, and he walks out *

JR: Here tonight, we are going to see a great match-up.
Jerry: Defently, it will be Chris Jericho .vs. Shawn Michaels, a little preview for next week.
JR: I cant wait, next week, they will fight for the WAW Championship!
Jerry: When we come back, it will be a great tag team action!

Commercial:
Dont miss next week's episode of WAW Monday Night Beatdown, what will happen, as Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho clash 1-on-1 for the WAW Championship!?

WAWBeatdownLogo1.png

JR: Welcome back to WAW Beatdown, we are just seconds away from our first match tonight.
Jerry: Right, and it is looking like a good match.
JR: Its going to be Rey Mysterio & Batista .vs. Dudley Boyz!
Jerry: What a great match it will be, lets take you to Lillian Garcia.

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a Tag Team match!

WAWDudleyBoyzEntrance.gif
The Dudley Boyz make their way to the ring, with pyro going off at the stage. They enter the ring, and await Batista and Mysterio.

NCWEntrancesBatista.gif
Batista makes his way to the ring, and his pyro hits, as he comes down the ramp. Batista goes eye to eye with Bubba, as Mysterio's theme hits.

WAWEntrancesReyMysterio.gif
Mysterio comes down the ramp, tagging fans on his way, and then he gives his wristband to a fan, and slides into the ring.

MATCH 1:
DUDLEY BOYZ .VS. REY MYSTERIO & BATISTA

Bell Rings:

Batista steps out first, and Bubba starts out first. Batista and Bubba lock up, but Batista overcomes, and throws Bubba into the opposite turnbuckle. Batista starts pounding Bubba into the turnbuckle, and Batista keeps spearing him deeper and deeper into the turnbuckle. Bubba starts throwing punches back, and Bubba headbutts Batista away from him. Bubba then runs at Batista to do a slamming neckbreaker, but Batista dodges it, and bodyslams Bubba to the canvas. Batista then starts kicking Bubba at the mat, and then Bubba grabs Batista's leg, and flips him over, and starts kicking Batista in the knee cap. He keeps whaling on him, untill he tags in D-Von. D-Von then runs in, and picks up Batista, and boots him in the head, knocking him to the ground hard, and Batista gets back up, and he throws Batista into the turnbuckle, where Mysterio is, and Batista tags in Mysterio. Mysterio runs at D-Von, and jumps high, and hits a spinning DDT on D-Von. D-Von gets back up, but Mysterio dropkicks him down, and Mysterio runs to the ropes, and jumps on the top rope, but as he jumps, D-Von catches him, and bodyslams Mysterio to the canvas.

D-Von then grabs Mysterio, but then he hurricana's D-Von over the top rope, and out of the ring. Mysterio then grips onto the top rope, and waits for D-Von to stand up, and Mysterio hits a spirngboard over the top rope, and onto D-Von! Bubba and Batista both walk over, and Batista starts throwing many punches to D-Von, but then Bubba comes, and throws Batista into the commentator table! Batista holds his shoulder in pain, and Bubba starts choking Batista out of the ring. D-Von then grabs Mysterio, and throws him into the steel steps, and Mysterio screams in pain. Batista then grabs Bubba, and lifts him high, and throws him into the steel post, and then he walks over to help Mysterio, but D-Von then kicks Batista square in the head, and Mysterio then grabs D-Von, and throws him into the barricade wall. Mysterio then goes for a sliding dropkick, but then D-Von dodges it, and Mysterio hits his knee on the barricade wall! Mysterio is injured in pain, and Batista looks pissed, and he gets back up, and Spinebusters D-Von onto the hard floor! Mysterio cant move his knee, and Batista tells him to get in the ring, and tag him in, cause he knocked out D-Von. Mysterio gets in the ring slowly, and starts crawling to Batista, but then Bubba see's it, and he runs in, and nails Batista off the ropes, with a hard punch. Bubba then looks down at the injured Mysterio, but then Mysterio rolls up Bubba for a sneak pin, 1....2....Bubba kicks out at 2!

Bubba looks suprised, and D-Von gets in the ring, and grabs Mysterio's knee, and starts stomping on it. D-Von then takes off Mysterio's knee pad, and starts smashing it with his boot, and Mysterio is screaming in pain for it to stop. Batista is sticking his hand out as far as possible, and then D-Von and Bubba grab Mysterio, and get ready to hit the 3D, but Batista rushes in fast enough, and knocks the balance right out of D-Von, and the 3D fails. Mysterio then falls beside Batista, and Batista drags Mysterio to the turnbuckle, and then Mysterio tags in Batista! Batista runs, and clothslines Bubba, and then clothslines D-Von, and then he bounces off the ropes, and hard clothslines Bubba again. Batista then Spinebusters D-Von! Batista then lifts Bubba, and SpineBuster's him to the canvas hard! Batista then hits his taunt on the rope, and kicks D-Von in the gut for a Batista-Bomb, but D-Von then lifts him high, and Bubba jumps high, and hits the 3D on Batista! Bubba goes for the pin, 1....2....Batista breaks out! Batista gets back up, and hits a Batista-Bomb on D-Von! Bubba then goes to clothsline Batista, but then Batista dodges it, and Batista-Bomb's Bubba! Batista then lays the injured Mysterio over Bubba, and goes for the pin, 1....2....3! Batista and Rey Mysterio take the win!

Winners: Rey Mysterio & Batista by pinfall at 13:47

After the match, Batista is seen grabbing Mysterio, and helping him backstage, as the camera goes to backstage!

* RVD is seen walking backstage, then Santino walks by him, and stops with Maria. *

Santino: Looks who it is, it is-a- R V and D. You think you can pull-a-victory on Santino tonight?
RVD: Santino, get out of here, im training for our match tonight, not like I need to, cause its obvious who will win.
Santino: Oh its-a-obvious for you, but everybody here in the dome, knows that Santino will-a-win.
RVD: Whatever, now get out of my way.
Maria: Santino, mabye we should just leave?
RVD: Yeah, listen to maria Santino, you might learn something!
Santino: My Maria, we cannot leave this-a-man, he is being very rude!

* RVD walks away smiling *

Santino: Where do you think your going RV and D!

* Maria and Santino stand in the hall, as "next" appears at the bottom of the screen, and it goes to commercial *

Commercial:
Dont miss next week's Saturday Night Drunken Fights!.....What will happen, after Undertaker was burried alive in his own match by his rival, Triple H?

3454363257.png

JR: Welcome back to WAW Beatdown!
Jerry: Up next, its going to be a good match.
JR: It will be Santino Marella going 1-on-1 with Rob Van Dam.
Jerry: Santino and RVD just met up not to long ago.
JR: Lets take you live to Lillian Garcia!

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a singles match!

WAWEntrancesRVD.gif
RVD makes his way to the ring, with pyro, and he enters the ring, awaiting Santino, and big pop from the crowd.

WAWSantinoMarella.jpg
Santino makes his way to the ring, with Maria, and he trash talks RVD, as he enters the ring, and Maria goes ringside.

MATCH 2:
ROB VAN DAM .VS. SANTINO MARELLA

Bell Rings:

RVD looks at Santino, and Santino and RVD circle the ring. Maria is cheering on Santino outside the ring, and Santino and RVD lock up. Santino overcomes by a cheap shot to the head, and he starts throwing many blows to the head. RVD then grabs Santino, and irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as he comes back, he frontflips over Santino, and trips him from under his leg. RVD then looks at Santino, and then he starts to climb the turnbuckle, but then Santino runs to him, and pushes him off the turnbuckle, and RVD hits the commentator table hard. RVD holds his head in pain, but then Santino climbs out of the ring, and Maria walks over to where the carnage is taking place, and Santino tells Maria to watch this, and Santino kicks RVD straight in the ribs. Maria looks upset, and she backs away from the 2, and Santino starts badly beating on RVD. Santino then grabs a chair, and is going to hit RVD, but then Maria stops him, cause he could be Disqualifyed, but RVD then rolls up Santino for a pin, 1...2...Santino breaks out at 2!

Santino gets back up, and grabs RVD, and throws him into the steel post. RVD holds his shoulders in pain, and Santino grabs RVD's leg, and swings it at the steel post, and it hurts RVD's leg. Santino then grabs RVD's leg again, and swings it back, and then slams it onto the steel post again! Maria then tells Santino to stop, but Santino doesnt, and he continues to stomp on RVD's leg. The ref then tells Santino to give RVD a break, and Santino throws RVD back into the ring, and then Santino waits for him to stand back up. RVD then gets back up, and Santino runs at him, and hits a Hard Clothsline, knocking RVD hard to the mat! The crowd lets out a lot of boo's to Santino, and Santino falls on RVD for a pin, 1....2....RVD breaks out at 2! Santino looks surpised, and he gets back up, and grabs RVD, and hits another Hard Clothsline on RVD! RVD is knocked out on the mat, and Santino smiles at the crowd, and falls on RVD for a pin, 1....2....RVD puts his foot on the rope! RVD then gets back up slowly, and Santino gets ready to hit a 3rd Hard Clothsline, but RVD dodges it, and hits a fatal karate kick to Santino's head. Santino falls to the mat holding his head in pain, and Maria looks very upset. RVD then holds his leg in pain, as he goes to climb the turnbuckle to hit a 5 Star Frog Splash, but Santino stands up fast enough, and he climbs the turnbuckle, and he gets ready to hit a High Suplex off the Turnbuckle, but then RVD dodges it, and hits a spinning neckbreaker on the canvas off the turnbuckle!

RVD then holds his back in pain, but Santino gets up first from the impact, and Santino grabs RVD, and attempts his special, the Hard Clothsline, but RVD dodges it, and he rolls up Santino for a pin, 1....2....Santino kicks out at 2! RVD the runs agaist the ropes, and he summersaults on the mat, and jumps high, and hits Santino in the ribs with his spine! RVD then climbs the turnbuckle, looking to hit a 5 Star Frog Splash, but as he jumps in the air to hit Santino, Maria moves Santino from his spot, and RVD hits the canvas hard, as he screams in pain. Maria then tries pulling Santino out of the ring to stop the match, but Santino wouldnt let her, and Santino then picks up RVD to hit a Hard Clothsline, but then RVD dodges it, and hits a spinning backkick to Santino! Santino lays on the mat injured, and RVD gets up on the turnbuckle, holding his leg, and he hits his taunt, and he gets really high air, and hits the 5 Star Frog Splash on Santino! Maria looks devastated, and RVD lays over Santino for a pin, 1....2....3! RVD takes the win!

Winner: Rob Van Dam by pinfall at 14:50

After the match, Maria rushes into the ring to help Santino, and RVD smiles at Santino, as he walks up the ramp, holding his knee.

JR: Wow! RVD took a exciting and high flying win there.
Jerry: I love when he hits the 5 Star Frog Splash, its one of my favorite moves.
JR: Santino almost had it there, but RVD backkicked him, and finished it.
Jerry: Up next, it is a triple threat match for a title match agaist Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.
JR: But wait, something is happening backstage!

* MVP is seen knocked out on the ground, with blood strainging from his head, and Jeff approaches him *

Jeff: Hey MVP, you alright dude?

* MVP doesnt answer, and Jeff walks to a near-by EMT, and askes him to call an ambulance. *

Jeff: Who the hell could of done this?

* Jeff walks away, and EMT's are rushing over to MVP to help him, as the camera goes to commercial *

Commercial:
In 2 and a half weeks time, WAW presents its biggest party ever, SUMMERSLAM! You wont want to miss a single moment of action!

WAWSummerSlamPoster.jpg

JR: Welcome back to WAW Beatdown, we just saw MVP rushed to the hospital moments ago.
Jerry: Who did that to MVP? And Why!
JR: Well, right now, we have The Cutting Edge!

NCWEntrancesEdge.gif
Edge makes his way to the ring, as the ring is decked out in Edge gear, and black mat, and 2 stools in the middle of the ring.

Edge: Welcome to the first edition of the cutting edge here on WAW Beatdown. Tonight, we saw the horrible Santino lose, and we saw the dudley boyz lose, whitch was no suprise. This will be the only good thing about tonight, is the Cutting Edge. And this Cutting Edge is not just an ordinary talk show, it is the introdution to our new General Manager of Beatdown. Now, people have been talking, rumours spreading, that the new GM is either Jonathon Coachman or Eric Bishoff. Both wrong! Some other people said it was Vince McMahon moving over to Beatdown....wrong! As of fact, our new GM participated at Judgment Day. Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you, our new GM of WAW Friday Night Beatdown, PAUL HEYMAN!

WAWPaulHeymanentrance.gif
Paul Heyman walks down the ramp, as he smiles at the fans at the stands, and everyone is cheering, exept a few at the back who hate Heyman.

Heyman: Everyone, welcome your new General Manager, and the best General Manager in WAW, better than Vince McMahon, PAUL HEYMAN! For the rest of Beatdown's history, I will be making the matches, booking everything, and every rival you see out there is cause of me. Thank you Edge for introducing me, and I will give you your reward after the show tonight. See, Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho will be going 1-on-1 next week for the WAW Championship. But should it be a Judgment Day re-match, so it could be a TLC match. ( crowd goes wild ) I dont want it a TLC match however, cause I want the 2 boys to be in shape for SummerSlam. So im announcing that Edge will participate in the #1 Contender's match for the Beatdown title tonight. So Edge, stay in this ring, cause right now, its that match.

NCWEntrancesJeffHardy.gif
Jeff Hardy comes out with loud pyro, and he enters the ring, looking eye to eye with Edge.

WAWEntrancesKane.gif
Kane enters the ring, and the pyro goes off at the stage. Kane enters the ring, and lifts his arms, and the pyro shoots out of the turnbuckles.

MATCH 3:
EDGE .VS. JEFF HARDY .VS. KANE ( #1 Contender for Beatdown Title at SummerSlam )

Bell Rings:

Edge stands at the turnbuckle, awaiting an attack from either Hardy or Kane, but then Kane runs at Edge, and Edge dodges it, and Hardy kicks Edge in the back of the leg, but Edge throws him away, and Kane big boot's Edge, hard to the canvas. Edge gets back up, and Hardy dropkicks him back to the mat, but Kane picks him up, and irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as Edge runs back, Hardy clothslines Edge, but then Kane grabs Hardy, and throws him over the top rope, by his feet. Edge then gets up before Kane turns around, and Edge starts throwing alot of punches to Kane. Edge then irish whips Kane agaist the ropes, but then Kane goes for another Big Boot, but Edge then dodges it, and neckbreaks Kane! Kane holds his shoulders, and Hardy stands on the outside of the ring, and springboards over it, and dropkicks Edge!

Hardy then climbs the turnbuckle to hit a early Swanton Bomb on Kane, but Kane gets back up, and climbs the turnbuckle with Hardy still on it. Hardy then hits the Sunset flip over Kane, and he powerbombs Kane off the turnbuckle, and onto the canvas. Edge then goes to spear Hardy, but then Hardy throws Edge into the steel turnbuckle, and Edge feels a head pain, and as he turns around, Hardy hits the Twist Of Fate on Edge! Hardy then climbs the turnbuckle, but Kane gets up again, but this time Kane gets a good grip on Hardy, and then Kane chokes Hardy at the top of the turnbuckle, and he then lifts Hardy, and Chokeslams him, but Edge moves out of the way, and Hardy hits the mat hard! Kane then jumps, and tries to hit his clothsline in air, but Edge Spears him in mid air! Edge smiles, and he goes for the pin, 1....2....Kane kicks out at 2! Edge looks suprised, but Kane then gets back up slowly, and Hardy jumps off Kane's back, and hits Edge with a boot to the top of the head! Edge then holds his head in pain, and Hardy hits another Twist Of Fate, and then he climbs the turnbuckle to hit a Swanton Bomb, and he jumps, but Edge dodges it, and Kane gets back up. Hardy holds his back in pain, and Edge starts kicking Hardy, but then Kane sneaks behind Edge, and chokes him!

Kane then puts his arm over his shoulder, and Chokeslams Edge! Kane then see's someone walking down the ramp, and its MVP! MVP runs to the ramp with no injury, and he enters the ring, and starts throwing alot of punches to Kane. MVP then kicks Kane in the gut, and tries throwing him out of the ring, but Kane then chokes MVP! MVP then kicks Kane in the gut, and throws him into the steel turnbuckle post. The ref runs over to MVP, to kick him out, but then Edge climbs out of the ring, and grabs a chair. He enters the ring, and goes to hit Hardy with the chair, but then Hardy kicks the chair into Edge's face! Hardy then grabs the chair, and swings it at Edge, and it connects with Edge's head, and dents the steel chair. The ref is still trying to get MVP out of the ring, and then Kane goes to Big Boot MVP, but MVP dodges it, and Kane Big Boot's the ref! Kane then looks at MVP with a mean look, and then as Kane turns around, Hardy swings a chair at Kane, but Kane dodges it, and Edge goes running to Kane to spear him, and Kane throws Edge and Edge Spears Hardy! Edge turns around, and Kane chokes him, but then MVP comes into the ring, and Kane chokes him too! Kane then hits a Double Chokeslam, and it knocks out Edge and MVP. Kane then falls ontop of Edge for the pin, 1........2........3! Kane wins the match!

Winner: Kane by pinfall at 14:54

After the match, Kane smiles as he looks down at the 3 injured men, and then all of a sudden!

WAWEntranceBrockLesnar.gif
Brock Lesnar comes out, and he stands under the titantron, with the Beatdown title around his waist, and Kane and him eye up from the ring to the titantron.

JR: Holy crap!
Jerry: Brock Lesnar .vs. Kane at SummerSlam!
JR: But Paul Heyman could change the match anytime, so we dont know yet.
Jerry: Kane .vs. Brock Lesnar would be a great match to see at a big PPV like SummerSlam.
JR: Coming up next, it is our Main Event of the evening, Shawn Michaels .vs. Chris Jericho with special ref, Kurt Angle
Jerry: A little preview for what were about to see next week!
JR: We will be right back, after the commercial break!

Commercial:
It was a brutal PPV.....it was amazing......it was something we will all remember!!! WAW Judgment Day on DVD next week!

WAWJudgmentDay.png

JR: Welcome back to WAW Beatdown!
Jerry: Tonight has been un-belivable, and we have finally gotten to the main event.
JR: The main event is going to be good aswell, Y2J .vs. HBK! with a special ref.
Jerry: The special ref is Kurt Angle, and he is all booked, and ready!

* Kurt Angle is seen backstage, walking towards the curtian to come to the ring, untill Y2J approaches him *

Y2J: Hey Kurt, in about a minute, were going to be going out there, and throwing ourselfs around...I have a deal.
Kurt: I dont accept deals!
Y2J: This is a good deal, if you help me defeat Shawn tonight, il give you a WAW Title shot at SummerSlam?
Kurt: Yeah, right, I dont want to help you or Shawn! Im there to do my job, and if you get in my way.....il..
Y2J: Stop! I want you helping me, and your going to help me.
Kurt: Ok, fine, il help you tonight....

* Kurt walks away smiling, and leaves Jericho wondering, as the camera goes to Lillian Garcia *

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a special referee match!

NCWEntrancesKurtAngle.gif
Kurt Angle comes to the ring, and he hits his pyro, and he walks to the ring, wearing a ref t-shirt.

NCWEntrancesShawnMichaels.gif
Shawn Michaels makes his way to the ring, and his pyro hits, as he knee's on the ramp. He enters the ring, and looks at Kurt with a mean look, and he awaits Jericho.

NCWEntrancesY2J.gif
Pyro goes off, as Jericho makes his way down the ramp. Jericho enters the ring, with the WAW Title around his waist, and he takes it off, and shows it to the crowd, and hands it to Kurt to throw outside of the ring.

MAIN EVENT:
SHAWN MICHAELS .VS. CHRIS JERICHO ( SPECIAL REF: Kurt Angle )

Bell Rings:

Shawn and Jericho circle the ring, as Kurt looks at both of them, and then Shawn and Jericho lock up, but Jericho overcomes, and gets Shawn in a early submission necklock. Shawn then dodges it, and flips Jericho over his shoulders, and Shawn starts throwing a few punches to Jericho, but then Jericho gets back up, but Shawn slaps Jericho in the chest! Jericho then throws a punch to Shawn, but then Shawn slaps Jericho in the chest 3 times, and then irish whips Jericho agaist the ropes, and as he comes back, Jericho clothslines Shawn. Jericho then tries locking in the Walls Of Jericho early, but Shawn dodges it, and kicks Jericho out from under his legs, and Jericho falls to the mat. Shawn then gets up, and picks up Jericho, and irish whips him to the turnbuckle, and Shawn holds Jericho there in a chokehold. Kurt starts counting, 1.....2.....3.....4.....Shawn lets go of Jericho. Shawn then goes face to face with Kurt, and Kurt tells him to screw off, or he will DQ him. Shawn then turns around, and Jericho nails Shawn with a chair to the head! Kurt doesnt know if he should DQ Jericho for it, but then Kurt doesnt, and he grabs the chair, and swings it at Jericho, and it connects with Jericho, and dents the chair.

Kurt then starts counting, 1.......2.......3.......4........5....Shawn then starts getting back up, and so does Jericho.......7........8.......9..Shawn and Jericho are both up, and Shawn then goes to superkick Jericho, but then Jericho throws Shawn up high, and Shawn goes over the top rope, and onto the hard floor. Jericho smiles, and Kurt hops out of the ring, and waits for Jericho. Jericho then comes to the outside of the ring, and he looks at Shawn, and he picks him up, and bodyslams him to the hard floor. Shawn screams in pain, and Jericho smiles at him, as Kurt then grabs Jericho, and throws him into the barricade, and then Jericho holds his neck in pain, and Jericho looks at Kurt with a mad face. Shawn then gets up, and he looks at Jericho laying on the floor hurt, and Shawn looks at Kurt, and Shawn walks over to Kurt, and tells him to let him deal with the match, and for him to just be the ref. Kurt then Angleslams Shawn Michaels! Kurt then rips off his ref t-shirt, and he starts pounding Shawn and Jericho. Kurt then throws Jericho into the steel steps, and Jericho lays on the ground, screaming in pain.

Kurt then looks at Shawn, and picks him up, and Angleslams him into the turnbuckle steel post, and Shawn holds his spine in brutal pain. Kurt then grabs the WAW Title, and walks over to Jericho, and strikes Jericho in the head with the title belt! Jericho falls to the ground with a little cut of blood stranging down his head, as Kurt walks over to Shawn, who is already bleeding. Kurt the picks up Shawn, and strikes him with the WAW Championship. Kurt then smiles, as he holds the title high! Kurt then grabs a steel chair, and waits for Jericho to get up. Jericho stands up, and he turns around, and Kurt strikes Jericho with the chair in the head, denting the chair severly. Shawn cant get up, and Kurt waits for him to get up. Kurt then holds the chair with more grip, and Shawn stands up, and Kurt almost shadders the chair over Shawn's head. Kurt then slides back into the ring, and he waits for Jericho and Shawn to get back into the ring. Jericho try's using the steel steps to help himself up, but still, he has a hard time getting back on his feet. Shawn uses the dented chair as a cane to lift himself up, and get back in the ring.

Shawn then falls back to the ground, and Jericho is standing, but not with full strengh. Jericho slowly climbs back into the ring, and Shawn slowly slides into the ring, and they both stand, as Kurt waits for them to fight again. Shawn and Jericho both smile at eachother, and then Shawn out of nowhere, Superkicks Kurt Angle! But before Kurt falls, Jericho hits the Codebreaker on Kurt! Shawn then smiles, as he then out of nowhere, Superkicks Jericho! A second ref runs in, and then Shawn falls on Jericho for the pin, 1....2....3! Shawn Michaels takes the win!

Winner: Shawn Michaels via pinfall at 15:00

After the match, Shawn Michaels looks down at the knocked out Jericho, and then Shawn looks at Kurt. Kurt and Shawn go face to face, and then as Shawn backs up, he then superkicks Kurt Angle! Shawn then climbs out of the ring, and starts exiting the arena.

JR: Oh My God!
Jerry: Shawn Michaels just superkicked Kurt Angle!
JR: Shawn also won the match, because of Kurt Angle!
Jerry: Well, we will see you next week, for the WAW Championship match.
JR: Thank you for watching WAW Beatdown, we will see you next week!

* Shawn Michaels is seen walking up the ramp smiling, as Jericho holds his title on the mat *

NCWRaw3.gif

Confirmed Beatdown Matches for SummerSlam:

3. Brock Lesnar (c) .vs. Kane ( Beatdown Championship )

Evil Austin

Great show partner not really sure if its normal for me to give a review seeing as we recently discussed this on msn but anyway I liked it and also I shall have a preview for my show coming soon, great show man :y:

wwerko619

Reaction score
WAWBeatdownLogo1.png

BEATDOWN BREAKING NEWS!!!

WAW held its debut show of Beatdown last night, however, during Rey Mysterio's match agaist Dudley Boyz with Batista, he suffered a knee injury. Mysterio drove himself into the steel barricade, after attempting a springboard divekick, taking him out for the rest of the match. WAW's doctor had announced that Mysterio will not attend SummerSlam this year due to injury. Rey Mysterio will be probaly out for 9 weeks, so he is scheduled to come back for Taboo Tuesday if his injury can heel that fast. Worst case senario, Mysterio is injured till DEJAVU. We will have more updates next week on Beatdown.

Evil Austin

PREVIEW FOR SATURDAY NIGHT DRUNKEN FIGHTS (SNDF)

8b4db9fbfc.png

Going to get a logo hopefully soon, -

What will happen on the aftermath of Judgment Day ?
What does HHH have to say about his great victory we will probably never hear the end of his gloating about his win over the undertaker. But the question that pops up in everyones mind is who is the new number 1 contender ? Stay tunned and to find out.

What else will happen this week on SNDF, Who in the world can be the General Manager of this program, who is big enough to put the likes of SNDF's roster in line and not get pushed around ? Stay tunned to find out.

Bret Hart first made his in ring RE - Debut on WAW's No Way Out. He hasn't had a match in nearly two months since Backlash, what kind of an Impact will he make ? He is back on SNDF. Stay Tunned to find out

Matches so far announced -
MCMG vs Umaga and Chris Masters
Booker T vs Bobby Lashly
HHH vs Finlay
and Bill Goldberg vs "The Icon" Sting in a three decade history friend match.

Status
Not open for further replies.