WAW We Are Wrestling !!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

WAW WE ARE WRESTLING! IS BACK !

:) :) :) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :) :) :)

(WAW history thread, if you would like to see old shows in case you missed them) - (In this thread it shows Dejavu - WM if you are unfamiliar with the story lines come here and read...)
WAW: We Are Wrestling by DX 3:16

ROSTER -

HHH (Face)
Undertaker (Face)
John Cena (Face)
The Rock (Face)
Shane McMahon (Heel)
Chris Jericho (Face)
Shawn Michaels (Heel)
Rob Van Dam (Face)
Brock lesnar (Heel)
Kane (Face)
MVP (Heel)
Kurt Angle (Face)
CM Punk (Face)
Rey Mysterio (Face)
Edge (Heel)
Christian (Heel)
Frankie Kazarian (Heel)
JBL (Heel)
Booker T (Heel)
Finlay & w/ Hornswaggle (Both Face)
AJ Styles (Face)
Chavo Guerrero w/ Bam Neely (Both Heel)
Mark Henry (Heel)
Jeff Hardy (Face)
Hernandez (Face)
Bill Goldberg (Face)
Spirit Squad (Heel)

TAG TEAMS / FACTIONS

Edge & Christian - E & C
Finlay & Hornswaggle
Chavo Guerrero & Bam Neely
Vince & Shane McMahon
Spirit Squad

INJURIES AND DISAPPEARANCES!

John Cena - Injured at WM not sure return
Undertaker - Buried Alive at JD not sure if he ever come back ?

PPV SCHEDULE

DEJAVU
ROYAL RUMBLE
NO WAY OUT
WRESTLE MANIA
BACKLASH
JUDGMENT DAY
SUMMERSLAM
WORLD WAW THREE
FULL LOADED
TABOO TUESDAY
SURVIVOR SERIES
UP IN FLAMES

Champions

UNDISPUTED CHAMPION (WAW + WHC) - HHH
(Beat Chris Jericho for the WAW at Summerslam and beat Undertaker at Backlash for the WHC)
Tag Team - Spirit Squad
(Beat Abyss and Umaga at Summerslam for the gold)
US - Brock Lesnar
(Beat MVP on an edition of WAW one week before Judgment Day)

The Anigma

Reaction score
Well, I hope you stick with this BTB.

Here are my predictions for Backlash.

Main Event

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
HELL IN A CELL!
UNDERTAKER (c) VS HHH (Number 1 Contender) VS HBK (Former Champ) VS KANE (Rumble 2008 Winner)

Match 5

Bret Hart vs Vince and Shane and JBL

Match 4

Kurt Angle vs Chris Jericho
MITB ON THE LINE BULL ROPE MATCH

Match 3

After RVD beating Punk at Mania in a ECW rules Match a certain ecw original wants to prove he is better than RVD in another ECW Match.
RVD vs ????

Match 2

IC TITLE
Punk vs MVP (c) vs Shelton vs Mr Kennedy vs Rey Mysterio

Match 1 / Opening Contest

Tag Team Titles
Hardyz vs Dudleys vs London and Kendrick (c)

Looks like an interesting card. I'll be checking out the show.

Reaction score
HELL IN A CELL!
UNDERTAKER (c) VS HHH (Number 1 Contender) VS HBK (Former Champ) VS KANE (Rumble 2008 Winner)

Match 5

Match 4

Match 3

After RVD beating Punk at Mania in a ECW rules Match a certain ecw original wants to prove he is better than RVD in another ECW Match.
RVD vs ????

Match 2

IC TITLE

Tag Team Titles

Nice card, Definitely will be checking it out. Like Anigma said I hope you stick with this man :)

Evil Austin

Thank you for your comments it really does mean alot, I will hopefully get Backlash up and here for you guys to read in the next week. I started a few days ago and i have the first two matches done....

MRC

Reaction score
Main Event

HELL IN A CELL!

Match 5

Match 4

Match 3

RVD vs ????

Match 2

IC TITLE

Tag Team Titles

wwerko619

Reaction score
HELL IN A CELL!

Match 5

Match 4

Match 3

RVD vs ????

Match 2

IC TITLE

Tag Team Titles

McLovin

Reaction score
I gotta say I am really confused with what BTB you are doing, so hopefully you can stick with WAW. 3 times a charm!

edgehead09

Reaction score
HELL IN A CELL!

Match 5

Match 4

Match 3

RVD vs ????

Match 2

IC TITLE

Tag Team Titles

xImpulsive

Reaction score
HELL IN A CELL!

Match 5

Match 4

Kurt Angle
vs Chris Jericho

Match 3

RVD vs ????

Match 2

IC TITLE

Tag Team Titles

Bigfella

Reaction score
I liked it until you said John Cena beat BRET HART Cleanly

Anyway...

HELL IN A CELL!

Match 5

Match 4

Match 3

RVD vs ????

Match 2

IC TITLE

Tag Team Titles

Evil Austin

I liked it until you said John Cena beat BRET HART Cleanly

by the way why don't you like that, its my btb i can do what i please, also you weren't even around when wrestle mania was posted it was posted over a month before you came to iwf so why do you care ? The match was better than any match you could do....

Bigfella

Reaction score
by the way why don't you like that, its my btb i can do what i please, also you weren't even around when wrestle mania was posted it was posted over a month before you came to iwf so why do you care ? The match was better than any match you could do....

"Bret Hart and John Cena stare at each other. Bret Hart Grabs Cena's Legs and locks in the Sharpshooter. Cena Taps. Match ends in 00:12"

^^^ 5 star match

CT Styles

Can you both just cut the crap, seriously. Bigfella can express his opinion, obviously he likes Bret Hart and DX, don't get cocky.

Evil Austin

Sorry about double posting but, look before this gets into a spam zone lets just change topic and get back to talking about the upcoming waw stuff.

I have some news, for WAW -

1.Since I am Australia had recently started watching and tunning into TNA Total Nonstop Action, I have been updated with their rosters and new faces and superstars which i have grown to like, I have decided to add a few members of this TNA brand to the rosters of WAW, so The rosters in the first post have been updated.

2.I have also taken Anigma's idea and have also removed the tag team divsion and be bringing in the new divsion which will be announced later, though I will still make my tag team title match for backlash but after that i will remove it from the title list and due to this some superstars may be fired.

Evil Austin

NOTE I DON"T HAVE MATCH PREVIEW BANNERS YET SO DON"T WORRY, ALSO I DON"T HAVE THE TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH BECAUSE I TOOK THAT DIVISION AWAY EARLIER. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! :)

30687cb795.jpg

*Pyro goes off*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*

The Backlash ppv goes off with a Bang

Backstage in the Gm Vince office, Vince is talking with JBL and Shane McMahon.

Vince: Now guys, you know what to do. You guys do all of the work, physically destroy him tonight. Don't let him get his hands on me and than at the end make sure that I am the one who makes the pin fall the one who humiliates Bret Hart. Because Hart tonight has NO CHANCE IN HELL!

JBL: Thats right, Tonight Shane and I will destroy him so much that he will go home crying to his mommy crying that I just got breaten by the McMahons and JBL the Wrestling............ GOD!

*A knock on the door*

Vince: Come in!

A huge crowd pop as HHH walks on in.

HHH and JBL eye each other.

Vince: Ah yes the Game The one and only HHH... How is it going ?

HHH: Three weeks ago I beat Bret Hart, Now I only did that because I wanted to prove I was better than him not because I was on your side. I am not on anyones side tonight I am not helping you or you or you (pointing to all three men) I am here to help myself and win the World Heavyweight Title tonight and Tonight that is a gurrantee and I will come tommorow night to Waw with that belt around my weist. I am just here to make that clear that I am not here tonight to help you...

Shane: If your not with us your against us....

HHH: Oh yea, you really want me to be against you.... I do think you should back of now or I stuff some of that money that you have down your throat.

JBL: Shut up, He is a McMahon....

HHH: What is this here, Just a Big looser, The man that kisses ass the most out of any of us to get a match tonight...

Vince: SHUT UP ALL OF YOU BEFORE I GET REALLY MAD!

HHH leaves.....

Vince: Now guys we got some planning to do for tonight.

Match - 1 UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP, MVP (c) vs CM Punk vs Shelton Benjamin vs Mr Kennedy vs Rey Mysterio
Bell rings and Match Begins -

MVP the champion gets an early advantage and runs at Rey and clostlines him down, While in the ring Mr Kennedy rolls out under the bottom rope to get an advantage and let the others hurt each other, While Punk and Benjamin are throwing right hands at each other. MVP throws Rey at the ropes and than runs and clostlines him in the corner turnbuckle. Punk lifts Shelton on his shoulders and than goes for the GTS, Go to sleep but Shelton Benjamin wiggles his way down the back of Punk and than gets back on his feet behind Punk, Punk turns around and than meets a giant Kick to the back of the head kinda like an enziguri from Benjamin to Punk. Benjamin rolls under the bottom rope and to the outside and starts throwing right hands and lefts with Mr Kennedy. Meanwhile in the ring MVP had thrown Rey Mysterio at the ropes and than MVP goes to clostline him once again but Rey ducks out of it and than starts to kick him in the back of the leg, MVP pushes him against the other rope and than Rey comes running back with a dropkick knocking MVP down. Rey Mysterio goes for the pin fall but He does not get the win and the title. Punk gets to his feet and than runs and knocks down Rey Mysterio, Punk starts to stomp on him as meanwhile on the outside Mr Kennedy rammed Benjamins head into the steel post and than throws him back into the ring and than goes into the ring himself. Punk than runs and goes to knock down Kennedy but Kennedy lifted the top rope down and Punk goes flying over it to the outside. Meanwhile Benjamin locks up with Rey and MVP locks up with Mr Kennedy. Kenedy kicks MVP in the gut and than suplexes him in the middle of the ring. He goes for the pin fall but he does not get the win. Benjamin throws Rey Mysterio at the ropes and than runs and punches him down with a hard right hand, Rey than gets picked up and Benjamin goes for his finisher the T - Bone suplex but Rey kicks out of it at a count of two. Mr Kennedy than starts to throw right hands with Benjamin Kennedy than kicks him in the gut, throws him at the ropes and than dropkicks him down, He has him in a headlock position. MVP than runs and Big Boots Mr Kennedy down out of the Headlock position so he would let go of Benjamin. MVP goes for the pin fall on Benjamin but Rey kicks MVP and so he would break the count up. Rey than throws MVP at the ropes and MVP reverses it and throws Rey at the ropes and than Rey trips MVP over so he would be in the 619 position. Rey goes for the 619 but Benjamin clostlines Rey down and he does not get it. Benjamin takes advantage of a down MVP and than runs and jumps on him when he is in the 619 position sending his throat at the second rope. Mr Kennedy than kicks Benjamin in the gut and than throws him at the ropes and than hits another kick to the gut and than goes for the mike check his finisher, He hits it and goes for the pin fall but Rey Mysterio breaks up the pin fall, Rey starts to kick Mr Kennedy in the back of the leg and than hits a hurricarana on Mr Kennedy sending him flying to the 619 position. Rey goes for the 619 and than hits it. He than jumps up to the top rope and goes for the drop of the dime or otherwise known as the west coast pop. He is at the top rope but CM Punk jumps up on the apron that Rey is on and than shakes he ring top rope and Rey falls down hitting his back on the canvas below. Punk jumps up the top rope and than hits a flying kick to the face knocking MVP down who has getting to his feet. He puts MVP the United States Champion on his shoulders and than goes for the GTS go to sleep, He hits it on MVP, MVP is down and out He goes for the pin fall but Shelton Benjamin breaks up the Pin kicking Punk in the back. Benjamin throws Punk at the turnbuckle and than Punk reverses it and throws Benjamin at the turnbuckle. Punk runs and hits the flying Knee the the face that he does and than still holding the head of Benjamin he hits a bulldog to the middle of the ring. He is about to go for his finisher on Benjamin but Mr Kennedy grabs Punk and hits the Mike Check and than goes for the pin fall. He gets the three count and the win and the title.

WINNER AND NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPION CHAMPION MR KENNEDY

In the ring Chris Jericho has one of his Highlight reel's and he has a special Unknown guest....

Chris Jericho: My Guest here tonight, Is a man that is quite new to WAW and the Wrestling scene. His name is well I don't know what his name is because he uses other people's gimmicks and make fun of them. Anyway, get your ass out here.....

*SharkBoy's music hits* Mixed crowd reaction.

Chris: What brings you to WAW sharkboy ?

Sharkboy: Well, I am here to make an Impact and to destroy everyone in my way, and thats the fishing line because Sharkboy said so!

Chris: Can't you make up your own lines ?

Sharkboy: The only line you will be saying is mommy mommy help help the sharkboy is after me...

Chris: You really want me as your opponent ? The record setting eight time intercontinental champion, the former hardcore, european, cruserweight and tag team champion not to meantion I beat Stone cold and The rock in back to back matches in the same night to become the first ever Undisputed champion of all time. What things have you acomplished ?

Sharkboy: Well I will add you to my list of people I have beaten because I will beat you right after Kurt Angle beats you tonight, And thats the Fishing line because Sharkboy said so...

Sharkboy goes to kick him in the gut and than stunner him but Jericho catches the leg of Sharkboy and than turns him over into a Walls of Jerihco. Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho's opponent later tonight the Money in the Bank champion runs down to the ring but does not get in the ring just to distract Jericho as Sharkboy gets out of the Hold and than stunners him.

Sharkboy and Kurt Angle are drinking water.....

Match - 2 ECW RULES MATCH, RVD vs ????
After RVD's Music hits a crash hits and it is revealed that the ???? opponent is Cactus Jack the Hardcore Legend!

ECW CHANTS START TO BUILD, ECW, ECW, ECW, ECW!

RVD and Cactus Jack lock up RVD kicks foley in the gut and than starts to throw right hands with him, RVD than throws him at the ropes and than Cactus Jack the bigger and heavier of the two knocks him down with the shoulder charge. Cactus Jack than runs at the other ropes and than goes to do that again but Van Dam jumps up and than dropkicks him down. Cactus Jack than gets rolled onto his back and put near the ropes, RVD runs at the ropes and than hits the rolling thunder on Cactus Jack. RVD rolls under the bottom rope and goes to the outside of the ring, He lifts up the ring apron and than gets himself some old ECW weapons which made him and Jack famous. RVD finds himself a steel trash can and a trash can lid. He puts them both in the ring and than goes in the ring as well, He picks up the lid and than goes to hit Cactus Jack in the head with it who was actually almost ot his feet by now, but Jack kicks RVD in the gut and than grabs the trash can lid and than hits RVD in the head with it. He knocks RVD over, He drags him to the corner in the sitting down positoin with his head resting against the bottom turnbuckle. He grabs the trash can itself and than puts it in the head of RVD. He punches the can a few times and than walks to the other side of the ring and than runs from one corner to the other and than dropkicks RVD in the face with the Trash can, scrambling Rob Van Dam's brains. Cactus Jack pulls RVD to the middle of the ring and than goes for the pin fall, he does not get the win though. With the trash can still on Van Dam's head in the middle of the ring. Jack than runs at the ropes and than belley flops, which is like a standing frogsplash onto the trash can squashing RVD's head. He goes for the pin fall once more but he only gets a two count. Cactus Jack than runs at the ropes for another belley flop like manouver but this time RVD had it scouted, He pulled himself quickly out of the can like taking his head out of it in the middle of the ring and than Jack belley flops the trash can with no RVD inside, Jack is in alot of pain. RVD than starts to stomp on Jack in the middle of the ring and than goes to the top rope, He goes for a flying frog splash on Cactus Jack and he hits it, He goes for the pin fall but he does not pick up the win. RVD takes advantage of a down and out for the moment Cactus Jack and than rolls under the bottom rope and goes to get himself some more things to take out Cactus Jack. He sticks his head under the ring apron and than comes out with a barbed wire baseball bat holding it above his head.

ECW CHANTS START TO BUILD ONCE AGAIN AS THESE FANS ARE LOVING THIS

RVD rolls into the ring with the Barbed wire Baseball bat and than is waiting for Jack to get to his feet and than to whack his head open with the deadly weapon, Cactus Jack is slowly groggily getting to one knee after that frog splash that was perfectly executed from the top rope, Jack is slowly getting to his feet and RVD is about to swing the Barbed wire baseball bat at him, but Cactus Jack counters it and than hits a devistating Low blow so he woudn't have been knocked out cold by the Barbed wire Baseball bat. RVD drops it and than Cactus Jack than quickly picks up the trash can lid from before and than knocks him over with it. Cactus Jack than picks up the barbed wire base ball bat and than hits RVD in the head with it as he slowly gets to his feet, He cuts RVD open in the head. He goes for a quick pin fal but RVD kicks out, Cactus Jack than grabs him and than throws him through the second rope and to the outside near the announcer tables. Cactus Jack than starts to stomp on him a bit and than as he makes sure RVD is down for a while, Cactus Jack than takes the top off of the announcer tbales and grabs the telivision monitor and than hits RVD in the back a few times with it in the spine. RVD is still down, Cactus Jack lifts him up and than puts him on the announcer table and than hits him a few times in the chest on the table and than rolls into the ring. He gets to the top rope and than hits a diving elbow from the top rope over to the announcer tables and breaks RVD through them. He than rolls RVD into the ring under the bottom rope and than Cactus Jack pulls a Table out from under the apron, He than goes to roll it in under the bottom rope and into the ring but RVD is getting to his feet and than notices this and than runs at the ropes and than baseball slides / dropkicks the table under the bottom rope into the face of Cactus Jack. Cactus Jack falls back down, RVD than grabs the table pulls it to the middle of the ring and than sets it up, He than goes to the outside of the ring and rolls Cactus Jack back in the ring, RVD quickly gabs from under the bottom rope, apron a box of matches and than rolls into the ring, He stomps on Cactus Jack for a few seconds and than lights the match and lights the table on fire.

The Crowd chants RVD and ECW because they are loving this.

Cactus Jack than gets lifted up from the ground and starts to throw right hands at RVD, Cactus Jack kicks RVD in the gut and than lifts him up and than powerbombs him through the flamming table. RVD is rolling around the ring in pain, Cactus Jack grabs the Dirty Mr Socko sock out of his pocket and than grabs a few matches, He lights Mr Socko on Fire ! and than puts it down the throat of RVD! He knocks him out cold and than goes for the pin. He gets the win.....

WINNER CACTUS JACK!

Backstage HBK Shawn Michaels is being interviewed by Todd Grisham.

Todd: Shawn, Tonight this will be your hardest match of all time to date ? Your thoughts. Since you lost at Royal Rumble to Undertaker, You lost at No way out to Kane and you lost at Mania to HHH, How can you beat all three of them tonight in a HIAC match. The most sadistic match of all time . What chance to you stand ?

Shawn: Never doubt me, Never count out the Showstoppa the Main Event the Icon the Heart Breat Kid Shawn Michaels that always brings his A game to Main event matches. Tonight they are not against Shawn Michaels they are against the Showstoppa!

Todd: Even though the four of you guys in the ring tonight have been in heated rivalries over the past few years, there also was a time where the four of you guys were the best of friends ? Will we see a DX teaming up on the Brothers of Destruction ? will this turn into a tag team match ?

Shawn: I don't know, whatever happens happens, But what I can say is all four of them have one thing in common they are not only all world champions, They are not all only Royal Rumble winners and they are not all Tag Team champions but they are all going to get hit by some Sweet Chin Music and they are all going to have the word looser put next to their name after the match.

Todd: Thank you for your time shawn, its now time for the next match up as we send you down to ringside.

Match - 3 MITB TITLE, BULL ROPE MATCH, Kurt Angle vs Chris Jericho
Bell rings and Match Begins as Both men are tied to each other by a Bull rope by both of their right Hands.

Chris Jericho has a 2 - 0 win loss record against Kurt Angle in the last few months and also Kurt Angle is the Money in the Bank Champion so they decided to settle the rivalry in this match. A bull rope match. Where both there right hands are tied to each other by a thick rope with a cow bell in the middle and there is no rulles. As the bell rings Jericho kicks Kurt In the gut and than punches him in the face a few times with his left hand. Jericho than kicks him in the gut again than using his good right hand he grabs the right hand of Kurt and than throws him at the ropes but obviously he runs at the ropes with Kurt not far behind and than he knee's Kurt in the gut and than suplexes Kurt Angle in the middle of the ring. Jericho goes for the pin fall but he does not get the win, Both him and Angle get to their feet at about the same time and than Angle starts to throw right hands with Jericho and than hits a belley to belley suplex to Chris Jericho. Kurt goes for the pin fall but he does not get the win. Kurt than rolls under the bottom rope and to the outside but Jericho is still in the ring but at the edge of the ring because they are tied to each other. Kurt pulls Jericho inbetween the Ring post / pole, His legs are on either side of it as Kurt stands on the outside on the other end of the ring post. Kurt grabs the left leg of Jericho and than whiplashes it against the ring post and the same with the right leg. He goes to do it to the left leg again but Jericho crawlls a few more steps back towards the middle of the ring pulling Angle with him using the rope but Kurt hits his shoulder on the ring pole / post. Kurt rolls into the ring under the bottom rope and both of them are in the middle of the ring. Jericho than standing clostlines him down and than hits a standing leg drop and than pulls him up to his feet and Jericho pushes Kurt against the corner turnbuckle. Jericho picks Angle up and than puts him on the top rope and than goes up to the top rope himself, they throw a few right hands at the top rope and than Chris Jericho hits a superplex on Kurt Angle. Jericho pulls his arm over Kurt and than goes for the pin fall. Angle gets his foot on the bottom rope to break it up and stop the count. Jericho than gets to his feet first, He starts to stomp on Kurt Angle a little bit and than lifts him to his feet and than kicks him in the gut, He than grabs the Cow Bell and than whacks Kurt Angle in the head with it making him bleed in the head and knocking him out for now as he drops to the canvas mat below. Jericho than drags Kurt to the ropes and than rolls under the bottom rope and to the outside near the announce tables that got broken in the ECW rules match up earlier. He pulls Kurt out under the bottom rope and to the outside also with him. Neither of them can be Counted out or Disqualified because the only way to win is to get a three count on the opponent. Jericho than goes dragging Kurt Angle's groggy knocked out carcus with him to the announcers and picks up a steel chair and than rolls back into the ring with Kurt and the Chair. He lifts Kurt Angle to his feet and than goes for the Codebreaker finisher move and hits it. He goes for the pin fall but he does not pick up the win and the 3 - 0 on Kurt Angle and the Money In The Bank Briefcase which he can use at any time until WM 25 to get a title shot. But Jericho sadly only got a two count. Jericho starts to stomp on him and than picks up the chair and than starts to hit Kurt in the back with it and than he puts it on Kurts stomach as he is on his back. Jericho runs at the ropes and goes for his patented move his favorite Lion "moonsult" Tammer. But the rope is not long enough to go from the middle of the ring to the ropes where Jericho needs to do the move so Jericho just gets pulled back. Kurt was playing possum and than jumps to his feet and than school boy rolls Jericho up from behind and goes for the pin fall holding the tights to try and get the win and retain his briefcase and trys to make sure that Jericho is not a hatrick against him but Jericho kicks out of it. Kurt han picks up the chair that was used on him moments earlier in the match up and than hits Chris Jericho in the head with it and than knocks him over with the Steel chair. Kurt Angle starts to stomp on him and than goes for the pin fall and does not get the win as Chris Jericho kicks out at a count of two. Kurt Angle starts to kick his body ling there and than grabs the leg of Chris Jericho and than gets him in the Ankle lock the very deadly finishing move that Kurt Angle uses. Chris Jericho is thriving in pain, He is bittin ghis bottom lip trying not to give into the hold and to tap out but the longer it is in the higher chances that his ankle will be broken in this match and Chris Jericho would be injured for a while. Jericho than rolls onto his Back and than pulls Kurt towards him and than gets him in a cradle pin fall and than only gets a two count. Kurt angle than lifts him up and than goes around him and than hits another suplex type move but three German suplexes. Chris Jericho than gets a pin fall on him and than Chris Jericho kicks out at a count of two he still has some fight left in him. Angle lifts him up and than starts to throw some right hands with him but than Jericho grabs both of the legs of Kurt and than turns him over into the Walls of Jericho manouver another deadly finishing submission hold. Kurt refuses to tap out and than Kurt gets to the bottom rope. Where Jericho has to let go. Jericho geos for the pin fall but he does not get a full win with a three count. Kurt and him start to throw right hands, Kurt goes under and around him once again and hits him a few times in the back before, Kurt Angle hits the Angle slam and than whaks his bloody head open more with the cow bell and than goes for the pin fall. He gets a three count and the win.

WINNER AND STILL MITB CHAMPION KURT ANGLE!

Promo - Backstage RVD is in his Lockeroom with an Icepack around his face from that loss earlier.

Paul Heyman walks in.

RVD stands in up shock, There is a mixxed crowd reaction .

Paul: Well, I have been talking with Former General Manager and your opponent for tonight Mick Foley and we believe that you showed great heart tonight and like you always do put on the A game for the old ECW fans.

RVD: Yes I always do, But I am surprised to see you here how are you ?

Paul: Good, But that isn't the matter for now, We need to talk.

RVD: Ok, follow me...

They walk down the hallway and than turn the cornern and than Sandman snaps a singapore cane in the face of RVD, knocking him out cold.

Match - 4 Bret Hart vs JBL & Shane McMahon & Vince McMahon

Bret Hart looks over at Vince and wants obviously to get his hands on him. He runs over at Vince but Shane and JBL shoulder block him down. Vince rolls out under the ring and is calling orders to him on what to do, Shane and Bradshaw are throwing right hands on him in the push up position trying to get him to not get to his feet. Shane than grabs the arms of him and holds him infront of him putting Brets arms behind his back as JBL starts to slap him in the face. Vince yells hit the Clostline from hell, Bradshaw runs at the ropes and than goes for it but Bret ducks out of it and than knocks out Shane McMahon with a devistating Clostline from hell. He has a shocked look on his face, He runs at the ropes again and goes for it again on Bret Hart as he gets to his feet but Hart than kicks him in the gut and than clostlines him down. Bret Hart starts to stomp on him, He than runs down and out of the ring going under the bottom rope but than Shane McMahon stops him from getting his hands on Vince, He than pulls him back in the ring where he gets stomped on and kicked and punches by Shane. Shane than throws him at the ropes and than goes to clostline him down but Hart than ducks under the clostline and than starts to throw right hands of his own and than hits a snap suplex in the middle of the ring. He goes for the pini fall but JBL kicks Hart in the back of the head to break it up, JBL than picks hart up and than pushes him against the corner and starts to pumble him with the right hands. Hart than ducks out of one of the right hands and than starts to hit Bradshaw as well in the corner with some right hands. Shane McMahon gets up and than runs at the corner and goes to knock Hart over but Hart moves out of the way and Shane than clostlines Bradshaw in the corner. Hart tahn grabs Shane and than belley to belley suplexes him in the middle of the ring. He goes for the pin but Shane McMahon kicks out. Bret than runs out of the ring and as JBL and Shane are down for the moment it is his chance to get his hands finally on Vince McMahon. He rolls under the bottom rope, He runs after Vince but Vince is running over the crowd barrior and to the crowd to get away from Hart but Hart goes out after him. they are running through the crowd and are into the Backarea already in the locker area, the camera men are having a hard time trying to keep up with all of this action. Suddenly out of no where as Vince runs into his Gm Office and locks the door behind him Bret is trying to kick it down but he has no luck. JBL and Shane are trying to go up to where they are but it will take them a little bit of time but they are on their way. Meanwhile back in the locker area, Hart is banging at the door and banging and kicking it but the door does not budge, Vince is just cowering inside, JBL and Shane are almost there and Bret knows this, He starts to scream at Vince through the door that he is a wimp, a coward, a looser and he doesn't have the balls to face Bret Hart face to face man to man. After a second the door suddenly opens but Vince is not anywhere to be seen, he is hiding somewhere in the room. Bret starts to look around, but than Vince jumps on Hart's back in a sleeperhold position Hart tahn grabs Vinces head and flips him over taking him through the coffee table there with the lamp on it. Hart goes to do more damage and than Vince has a smile on his face and than says Now, Plan, Go. Hart looks around to try and block and find out what the hell is he talking about but than out of no where a man that is not seen by the camera angle knocks hart down with a chair but we only get to see his back and all we see is that he is a very well built man. The Bell rings back in the ring where the reff is and the ring announcer is about to announce that Hart had won by DQ. but Vince has the mike and says that this match is now a no DQ match. Hart than gets picked up by the man with white hair and than gets thrown at the wall and than gets thrown around the locker room taking him through coffee tables and couches. The man turns around and is revealed to be the former wwe and tna and wcw superstar Kevin Nash!, Nash than picks him up and than hits his finisher on him. JBL and Shane come into the room and everyone is stomping on him. JBL hits the clostline from hell and than says to vince go for the pin... Vince Goes for the pin fall.... He gets only a two count, Unbelievable. Bret Hart kicks out. Bradshaw than picks him up and than powerbombs him and than throws him out of the room and than Nash and Bradshaw are doing the stomping and damage walking down the hallway as Vince adn Shane are following from behind. Nash than throws him at the wall and than he hits his head on it. Bradshaw picks up a chair and than smacks him head open with it. Nash than hits his finisher and than Bradshaw hits the clostline from hell. Vince goes for the pin but he gets up at the count of two (vince), vince stoped the count he than has a better idea, Vince grabs the legs of Hart and slowly locks him in the most hummiliating thing to do, get your own opponent in their own finisher move. Hart is knocked out and can not tap out but Shane takes Harts hand and moves it up and down as if he was tapping out. The match ends.

WINNERS VINCE MCMAHON AND SHANE MCMAHON AND JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFEILD!

MAIN EVENT - WHC TITLE, HELL IN A CELL, Undertaker (c) vs HBK vs HHH vs Kane
Bell Rings and Match Begins -

HBK, Kane, HHH and the World Heavyweight Champion the Undertaker stand in each one side of the ring. Undertaker the Deadman the Phenom not only being the World Heavyweight Champion but this is his playground this is his home he invented this sort of sadistic match, while The Big Red Monster, Kane had also made history in this match making his debut in this match. Not to be denied that HBK Shawn Michaels the Show Stoppa the Icon Mr Main Event was in the very first Hell in a Cell. And last but not Least the Game the King of Kings the eleven time champion the Game HHH had been in this match the same amount of times as The Phemon The Undertaker both being in the Cell about ten times.

All the four men look at each other and than the four men who are once teams DX (HHH and HBK) and Brothers of Destuction (Undertaker and Kane) Have lately not been good friends and can not work with each other. Undertaker runs at his Wrestle mania opponent Kane and HHH and HBK runn at each other. They start throwing right hands, Undertaker throws kane at the ropes and than starts to choke him, Kane than puts his hands in Undertakers throat and begins to choke him as well, Both men are groggy. HBK and HHH see this and get their chance for an advantage, HBK runs at knocks down Kane and HHH runs and knocks down Undertaker, DX are stomping on the Brothers of Destruction. HHH and HBK think they have done enough damage for the moment and than starts to lock up with each other. Meanwhile Both Undertaker and Kane sit up at the same time, They both go and Uppercut the men that knocked them down before and than knock them down. Undertaker and Kane look at each other, they lock eyes and start to throw right hands at each other in the middle of the ring. HBK and HHH roll under the bottom rope and to the outside of the ring in between the ring and the cage, but HBK is on the left side and HHH on the right each DX member went under the bottom apron and got a steel chair and had gone back into the ring. They are ready to run and knock down Undertaker and Kane but the Brothers of Destruction get the upperhand as the Big boot both HHH and HBK down with the chair to their faces. Undertaker than locks up with Kane, Kane than kicks him in the gut and uppercuts him. He than throws him at the corner and than goes to the diagonally opposite corner and is about to run and clostline him in the corner squashing him but HHH jumpes quickly to his feet and hits a flying high Harley Race high knee to the face of Kane knocking him down. He runs and goes to Clostline Undertaker but Undertaker gets his hand out forward and begins to have him in the chokeslam position. Than HHH kicks him in the gut and than throws him over the top rope and HHH goes out after him, Meanwhile in the ring Kane and HBK are getting to their respective feet.
HHH is throiwng right hands with Undertaker in the narrow passage between the ring and the Steel Cage, HHH gets him to the front part, opposite the entrance ramp and than starts to kick him in the gut, He than rakes his eyes and throws him headfirst in the steel cage. In the ring Kane throws Shawn Michaels at the ropes and than clostlines him down, Kane than picks him up and than starts to choke him, HBK low blows him and than runs at the ropes and hits an atomic drop and knocks him down. He than picks up the chair that he got booted in the face with earlier up and puts it on the lying down Kane, HBK than goes to the top rope and than hits a flying elbow to Kane's Black heart with the Chair as well. On the outside of the ring, Undertaker is getting back to an advantage and than knocks him down with one of his deadly right hands. Undertaker than lifts him up and than goes for the chokeslam but HHH pockes him in the eye, HHH gets him groggy to one knee, HBK in the ring is tunning up the band going to hit Kane with the Superkick some Sweet Chin Music but HHH pulls the leg of HBK and pulls him under the bottom rope and to where HHH and Undertaker are. HHH and HBK are throwing right hands on each other while Undertaker rolls slowly back into the ring and than runs at the ropes and does what only the Undertaker can, He hits a flying over the top rope flying larriot to HHH and HBK knocking them down and also breaking the Cell using the force, Making a small hole in it, big enough for someone to get through. Kane climbs down the top rope and out of the ring to the outside and so does the Undertaker. They each start punching a person HBK for Kane and HHH for Undertaker. They push their respective opponents through the hole and than they are free on the outside. they are outside of the cage. HHH than gets thrown at the audience barrier and than Undertaker runs and goes to clostline him in the barrier but HHH moves out of the way and Undertaker hits the Barrior. Meanwhile HBK and Kane are throwing right hands and HBK seems to get an advantage and starts to hit Kane's head on the steel cage, Meanwhile HHH goes to the apron and gets himself a sledgehammer his so called "Best Friend" the "Equalizer", Meanwhile HBK and Kane climb up the top of the cell, They lock eyes and a huge crowd pop starts, as they walk to the middle of the cage and lock up, meanwhile. HHH hits Undertaker in the head with the Sledgehammer knocking him out cold on the outside, HHH rolls in the ring and starts to catch his breather and relax. HBK starts throwing right hands with Kane on the top of the cell, they are not far from the floor, Kane is inches from falling and possibly to his doom, HBK than takes a step back and than BANG he hits the Super kick, his finishing move off the top of the cell sending Kane flying to the ground below. He is knocked out. While this was happening Undertaker had sat up from the Sledgehammer hit before and he was climbing up the cage behind HBK, The Champion the Undertaker had than gotten up the top of the cell with HHH in the middle of the ring looking up at the cell above him looking at the damage done to Kane and looking at HBK his best friend and best enemy at one time locking eyes with the champion the Undertaker. Undertaker starts throwing right hands with him and HBK tries to throw some back but the best pure stricker in the business today is getting the advantage, He kicks him in the gut and than punches him in the head a few more times, how much can these guys keep going they can't possibly have much left.... Undertaker than kicks him in the gut once again and than finally pulls him under his crotch between his legs and to a giant crowd pop lifts him up and than up in the air, leaves him there for a second and as HHH screams SHIT! and moves out of the way in the ring and Undertaker last rides HBK through the cell and through down to the middle of the ring.

Crowd: HOLY SHIT ! HOLY SHIT ! HOLY SHIT !

Kane is still not even close to being moving and in the ring HHH looks at a bloody mess of HBK lying there motionless and Undertaker is just standing on the top of the cell looking at the damage he had done, no one can believe this. HHH the game had than jumped on HBK going for the pin and Kane can't break it up and Undertaker is on the top of the cell and can't get down there in time to break it up, could Triple H have the title this time ? Undertaker looks down at HHH and see's he is three seconds away from loosing his titles than Looks over at Kane his younger brother and the two men from the darkside had used there powers to hit the reff with a strike of lightning, Undertaker rolled his eyes in the back of his head as the lighting hit the Reff knocking him out so he could not count to three but HBK is so out that he could count to one million. Kane had sat up and after the lighting bolt he had moved slowly to his feet, Undertaker had started to climb back down the cage and back into the ring. HHH gets off HBK and the pinning position and than looks around and stands his ground as the Brothers of Destruction move slowly into the ring. Undertaker and Kane had both gone into the ring and now had eyed HHH, Undertaker than points at him and calls for his brother to attack him with him. They run at HHH and clostline him down, throw him at the ropes and than Kane and Undertaker big Boot him down, HHH is down for the moment. Kane and the Undertaker brothers, the Most dominate tag team in wrestling history, most sadistic rivalry in wrestling history too had eyed each other and than locked up. Kane kicks the Undertaker in the gut and than chokeslams him in the middle of the ring. He goes for the pin but the reff is still out. HHH rolls under the ring and in the spare space between the ring and the cage he gets himself a steel chair and than rolls back in the ring and whacks Kane in the head with it and than DDT's him in the head on the chair, He goes for the pin on Kane but the Reff is really really out he is not even looking like he is breathing or twitching. He goes to shake the reff but it does nothing. HHH than starts to stomp on Undertaker but Undertaker grabs the leg of HHH that was stomping on him and than turns him around and gets him in the triangle choke hold. HHH is tapping out but there is no reff to see it .... A new reff runs down to the ring but it is too late the hold was ended. With HBK still down and out from being last ride'd through the top of the cell to the matt below and Kane is currently knocked out from that chair shot which made him go through the second rope to the outside between the ring and the cage. which just leaves the Undertaker and HHH in the ring to square it off one final time. They lock up, Undertaker than kicks him in the gut and than starts throwing right hands at him, trying to knock him down. HHH starts throwing some right hands of his own and than kicks him in the gut and than runs at the ropes to get some momentum going, Undertaker than runs forward and than hits a flying larriot clothsline that he does, He goes for the pin fall but HHH kicks out of it, Kane is still on the outside knocked out and HBK Shawn Michaels is in the ring lying motionless. Undertaker twists the arm of the Game and than walks to the ropes / turnbuckle and than Undertaker goes to the top rope for the old skool, Undertaker than hits the old skool move on the Game HHH and than still holding the arm of The Game HHH he uses his overwhelming strength to lift him up by his shoulder / arm and than throws him to the matt below. Undertaker than raises his arms for the chokeslam but HHH than low blows him in the ring and than HHH gets up and starts to stomp on him taking him down and starts to choke on him. After a few minutes HHH stands up after choking him out for a few minutes and does the DX crotch chops the the Undertaker and Kane and HBK, HHH goes to the other side of the ring and picks up the Chair that he used on Kane earlier in the match and than starts to hit Undertaker in the back with it, He than bends the steel chair because it is used so much on the Undertaker's back, HHH than goes for the pin and than thinks he had won but Undertaker kicks out at the count of two and a half, HHH is complaining to the reff that it should be a three count. Undertaker sits up, and than starts to throw right hands with him and than, Undertaker lifts him up on his shoulders for the Tomb Stone Pile Driver and than HHH rakes the eyes of the Undertaker and than gets back to his feet behind Undertaker, Undertaker the Deadman turns around with his hand clenched around the throat of the Game, Undertaker goes for the pin after a thunderous chokeslam on the Game. HHH goes crashing to the matt below, Undertaker than lifts him up on his shoulders again for the Tomb Stone Pile Driver. He goes for the pin fall, HHH gets his foot on the bottom rope, The Game always knows were he is at all times and that is why he is the King of Kings. Undertaker is sitting down in the ring after the pin fall, He can't believe it, Is there really much else he can do more that will put away the game. ?

Undertaker after a moment than gets an idea, which everyone knows will be evil, He grabs the half knocked out carcus of the Game and than takes his out of the door in the Hell in a Cell, He than starts throwing right hands at him at the outside of the ring but that is not all, He just does this to make sure he is out cold, He drags him to the announce tables the one that is left not the one that Kane went through about half an hour ago. He takes the top off of the announcer table and than puts the game HHH on the table, He than places HHH on the table and than gets on the table himself he lifts HHH on his shoulders and goes to Tomb Stone Pile Drive him through the announce table, HHH than squirms out of it and than kicks him in the gut and than Pedigree's him through the table, no one can believe what they had just witnessed, Unbelievable. HHH than takes the Undertaker back into the ring for the pin fall. By the time he goes back in the ring he gets only a one count. Undertaker was playing possum and than gets him in the triangle choke position after the pinfall, HHH refuses to tap out but he is knocked out cold, Undertaker lets go and goes for the pin fall but.........................................................................

Suddenly Undertaker stops the pin he stands up and looks at the entrance ramp he senses evil coming, a few moments later.......

PAUL BEARER: OOHHHH YEAAASSS!!!!

The crowd can not believe it, the man that was the Undertakers manager and long time friend and also long time rival who Undertaker creamated at GAB 2004 is walking down to the ring with the druids, Undertaker can not believe it and neither can these fans. Is he here to help the Undertaker ? He is inches away from the cage and than Undertaker than points at him rolls his eyes in the back of his head and tries to scare him off but Paul Bearer is holding the Urn that once held the Undertaker's soul and he is standing his ground. Meanwhile HHH is slowly getting to his feet, He rolls under the ring behind Undertaker out of the ring. He lifts up the ring apron and goes to use something on the Undertaker but than the Big Red Monster Kane who was near him on the outside sits up and than starts to choke HHH, The Game than pockes him in the eye, Low blows him and than pedigree's him on the outside. Kane the 2008 Royal Rumble winner is out once again, Meanwhile in the ring Undertaker is still eye balling Paul Bearer with his back to HHH. HHH lifts up a second sledge hammer from Under the ring and than rolls back in the ring, He runs at Undertaker going to hit him in the back with the hammer but Undertaker turns around and starts to choke the life out of him, He drops the hammer. Meanwhile on the other side of the ring near them HBK Shawn Michaels the Show Stoppa the Icon kicks him self to jump up, He than runs at Undertaker and HHH and clostline them. A huge crowd pop begins. He is tunning up the band to end this match right here and now, He is going to hit it on the champion the undertaker but HHH than picks up the droped Hammer and than runs and smashes HBK in the head open with it. He than runs and does the same to the Undertaker and than hits the Pedigree on him, He is shocked because the Undertaker is still moivng back up to his feet. HHH hits a second than a third Pedigree and than goes for the pin.

WINNER AND NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION THE GAME THE KING OF KINGS THE TWELVE TIME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION THE GAME HHH!

HHH and Paul Bearer are walking back up to the entrance ramp celebrating and exciting, there really has to be some retribution on waw this week.

Show goes off the air - Thanks for reading and commenting.... Comments please and thanks for reading my show. ALSO THIS BEING WAW"S RETURN SHOW BEING ITS FIRST SHOW IN OVER A MONTH! TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE :) THANKS .......

Status
Not open for further replies.