WAW We Are Wrestling !!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
BM - Main Event. Bearer you shouldn't of done that. Undertaker will get you.
WM - The U.S title match. Not poor just not as good as the others.
BP - Hilight reel don't know why but i liked it. Hopefully Stone Cold will come and kick sharkboy's ass.
WP - RVD and Heyman, I know it was Heyman turning on RVD but still it was a bit weird.
AC - Good show but your promos do need work on them. No offence my promos are my week point to. Your matches were great though.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: The main event, it was just better than the rest.

WM: The US Title match, way too short for the type of match it was.

BP: The initial one, altough a promo starting a PPV is a bad idea

WP: Sharkboy/Y2J, nuff said, I hate Sharkboy. It was well written, but I just hate Sharkboy's character

AC: Decent show, but something felt weird about this PPV. I don't know if too rushed, or poorly booked, or the fact that were too many mistakes, or spoilers. Lol, we already knew it was Cactus Jack, you requested the match preview banner for it! The mistakes I am talking about is that in your BTB World, as No Mercy 2007 never happened, he would be a 11 time, not 12 time World Champion, and Jericho has not won the IC Title on your BTB, so he is a 7 time IC Champion. And I don't get why some matches got the booking they got. I mean, why a HIAC? I get the heat between all 4, but did the match really needed a HIAC? Or the MITB Texas Bullrope Match, why a Texas Bullrope match? Things like that are the ones I am talking too, in my opinion this PPV was rushed, ended up being good but could have been better, and some gimmicks matches were given just to make the match make better, without actual sense with the storylines

John

Current Matches for Backlash -

Main Event

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
HELL IN A CELL!
UNDERTAKER (c) VS HHH (Number 1 Contender) VS HBK (Former Champ) VS KANE (Rumble 2008 Winner)

Match 5

Bret Hart vs Vince and Shane and JBL

Match 4

Kurt Angle vs Chris Jericho
MITB ON THE LINE BULL ROPE MATCH

Match 3

After RVD beating Punk at Mania in a ECW rules Match a certain ecw original wants to prove he is better than RVD in another ECW Match.
RVD vs ????

Match 2

IC TITLE
Punk vs MVP (c) vs Shelton vs Mr Kennedy vs Rey Mysterio

Match 1 / Opening Contest

Tag Team Titles
Hardyz vs Dudleys vs London and Kendrick (c)​

The Mac

Reaction score
Why did you predict when the PPV has already been posted?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

BM: Main Event even though I absolutely hated the finish. Not a way you should win in HIAC imo. Also felt that the match never had the HIAC feel to it, but it was still best of the card.

WM: US Title by far. It was ridisculously short when you look at the talent and the fact that it was for a title. Other reasons that I will tsate later as well.

BP: Opening one I guess. Spelling errors still though out, but it was pretty good. Vince was in character

WP: The whole Y2J and Sharkboy segment. I hate the fact that Sharkboy hits a Stone Cold Stunner on Jericho, I just feel that shouldn't happen.

AC: It wasn't bad, but it didn't have a big Pay Per View feel. It seemed rushed, and was quite short. I would have either liked one more match, or for the event to just be beefed up as a whole. You definately need to work on spelling and grammar, especially with basic things like clothesline. Those mistakes should not be so frequent. I think it just comes down to rushing your work a lot too much

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

WAW PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT WEEKLY SHOW.​

With Bret Hart loosing to Vince McMahon and JBL and Shane McMahon What will Bret Hart have to say ? Will he get his hands on Vince in his life or does he just need to give up ?

The Former World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker last night defended his title in a brutal Hell in a Cell match which he had created. Though The Game got the best of him when HHH used Undertakers Old Manager Paul Bearer to help him win the title. What will Undertaker have to say about this ? Will he get his hands on the man that cost him the title last night and the man who Undertaker cemented in 2004 ? Stay tunned to find out.

The Tag Team titles have been taken away from the title competition on WAW, What title will be brought in ? Who knows there are so many to chose from, X division ?, A Hardcore title or even a European title what could it be ?

With Kurt Angle getting the better of Chris Jericho, Will Kurt Angle announce when he cashes in the Briefcase or not ? What is next for Chris Jericho as well ? Stay tunned to find out.

The Following Card is known !

Big Show and The Dudley Boys vs RVD & Kane and Jeff Hardy
Chris Jericho vs Shark Boy for the not known title
Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton vs Edge vs HBK
HHH with Paul Bearer vs Samoa Joe

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

Show opens with highlights of the PPV last night.

*WAW PYRO GOES OFF*

HHH's music hits Time to play the game and he walks down to ringside with the title around his weist and the manager Paul Bearer with him.

HHH gets into the ring and than gets the mike and begins to speak.

HHH: Last night I was in the toughest title match of my carrer I was in the Hell in a Cell match with four of the best wrestlers in the world! Last night it looked like Undertaker was about to regain his World Heavyweight Title but I the Game the eleven time champion the King of Kings Triple H found someone. He went to the darkside before and found this man Paul bearer. Who many thought that he was dead, Undertaker cemented him four years ago but He came back and Better than ever and now is with me because he knows that I am better than you Undertaker. Undertaker you are a shadow of the man you once were. Your NOTHING!

*Undertaers Gong hits and the ring starts to shake*! as if it was an earthquake.

HHH is scared and than leaves the ring with Paul Bearer and the title and than runs to the back with his tail between his legs.

Backstage RVD is getting ready for his match up and than Paul Heyman walks in.

RVD stands up and than begins to get pissed at him.

RVD: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT LAST NIGHT!

Paul: What are you talking about ?

RVD: AND MONTHS BEFORE!

RVD: Back at Mania I beat Punk in a ECW rules match, last night I nearly beat Cactus Jack in an ECW rules match, I AM THE LONGEST RUNNING ECW TV CHAMPION WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO DO TO PROVE THIS, AND WHY DO I HAVE TO PROVE THIS TO YOU? You better spit out some answers or I am going to get in the ring with you in an ECW rules match.

Paul: Hey, Slow down. I know your history better than anyone in this building right now. We will talk about this later but I think you better get ready for your match tonight against Big show and the Dudley Boys.

RVD: Who are my partners ?

Paul: Kane and Jeff Hardy.

RVD leaves to go down to the ring.

Paul: Hey wait I almost forgot one thing!

RVD: What ?

Paul: Its an ECW RULES 6 MAN TAG MATCH!

RVD is pissed and walks down to the ring because his match is next.

MATCH - 1 RVD & Kane & Jeff Hardy vs Big Show and the Dudley Boys
ECW rules 6 Man Tag Team match.

Bell rings and match begins -

RVD runs and Jeff run at the dudley boys and lock up with them in the ring and than Kane and the Big show square off in the ring too, these two giants where also tag team champions once. Kane starts throwing right hands with Show and than Kane throws Show at the ropes and than goes to knock him down with his shoulder but Show stands there as if nothing happened. They continue to throw right hands, Meanwhile Jeff and RVD manage to get the upperhand on The Dudley boys and than dropkick them both through the second rope and to the outside, Jeff and RVD leap over the top rope and land on them taking them out. Meanwhile Back in the ring Kane kicks show in the gut and than uppercuts him a few times. Kane than throws him at the turnbuckle and than runs at clostlines him in the corner. Kane than starts to choke him in the corner. Show pokes him in the eye and than runs at the other rope and than knocks him over. Meanwhile back on the outside of the ring near the announce tables. Jeff and RVD get to their respective feet. They lift up the ring apron and than get themselves two tables they drag them out and go to set them up but.

The Dudley boys are up and than they knock Jeff and RVD over, The Dudley boys have a history with Tables and they quickly without even blinking an eye set up the tables. on the outside near the announcer tables. Than Devon goes behind one of the tables and goes to 3D Jeff through one of the tables, RVD as Jeff is being Lifted up, Kicks Bubba in the gut and than pulls Jeff down back to his feet. RVD than kicks Bubba in the gut again and than Bubba grabs the foot and than goes to do something on RVD but RVD than enziguri's him in the back of the head knocking him over. RVD than goes on his knee's in the pushup position and than Jeff runs at RVD like as if it was Matt and than jumps over him over the table and dropkicking in mid air Devon down. Jeff and RVD pick the dudley boys up and drag them onto one wooden table each right next to each other. Jeff and RVD go to the top rope. Big show and Kane are fighting up the entrance ramp already and than Big show manages to get Kane and than ram his head on the big WAW sign (like wwe used to have the fist) and than smash Kane a few times. Kane than gets knocked out up there and Big show runs down back into the ring. He pushes RVD and Jeff Hardy off of the top rope when they were going to go for their respective finishers onto the dudley boys through the tables, and than knockes them over to the outside. Big show than goes and pickes them both up and takes them back to the announce tables. He double chokeslams them both through the announce tables. He goes for a double pin fall but both Jeff and RVD kick out at the same time.

Show than takes Jeff and RVD and rolls them both into the ring and than goes for another double chokeslam but Jeff and RVD kick Show in the gut and than run at the ropes and than double drop kick him down. They go for the pin fall but Show kicks out really hard throwing them around. RVD goes to the top rope and than Jeff goes to the top rope and than RVD hits a five star frog splash on Show and than Hardy hits a swanton bomb on him. They go for the pin fall again but The dudley boys kick them in the back and break up the pin fall. Bubba hits the Bubba full nelson bomb on Jeff and than Bubba and Devon go for the 3D on RVD but RVD pockes Bubba in the eye and than low blows him. He runs and knocks down Devon. RVD goes out under the bottom rope and gets himself a steel chair and than gets in the ring and hits everyone in the head with it, Bubba, Devon. He is about to go for the pin fall but he does not get the win. He goes runs at the ropes and than hits the rolling thunder on all three opponents. He than goes to teh top rope and goes for the five star frog splash on him again (show. and than out of no where, suddenly. Paul Heyman comes down to the ringside to watch the match he distracts RVD. RVD than after a few minutes of staring at him turns around and than meets a chokeslam by the Big Show. Show goes for the pin fall and he gets a three count and the win for his team.

WINNERS BIG SHOW AND THE DUDLEY BOYS!

Backstage In GM Vince's Office Mr McMahon is talking to the TV tron and makes an announcement.

Vince: The next match for tonight will not only be Sharkboy vs Chris Jericho but it will be for the newly brought into this business WAW Championship, The WWE can have there WWE CHAMPIONSHIP and the WHC title so why can't we, With HHH as our WHC tonight it will be Chris Jericho vs Shark boy for the first ever WAW CHAMPIONSHIP!

Shane walks in huffing and panting.

Vince: What happened ?

Shane: I just saw HHH and his friend Paul bearer walk out of the arena and into their Limmo going away.

Vince: So ?

Shane: He is meant to be in the Main event tonight against Samoa Joe.

Vince: Oh!

Shane: Should I go and run and get him.

Vince: Yes, GO RUN NOW.

Shane runs and runs out of the lockerrom down the hallway and than into the parking lot.

He manages to find the car where they are about to leave in and than bangs on the window. The window rolls down and HHH is pissed off look.

HHH: What the hell do you want ?

Shane: Your in a match tonight ? You can't leave right now!

HHH: Doesn't matter, Ill just give Samoa a day off let him vs me next week.

Shane: But we already booked it in for tonight.

HHH: Screw that, Im leaving.

Shane: But you can't!

HHH: Yea i can.

HHH: (Whistles) Driver, Get going.

In the limmo the inside tinted window between the passangers and the driver rolls down and the driver of the car is revealed as THE UNDERTAKER!

Undertaker: Where are we going tonight ? , Graveyard? where are we off too.

HHH and Paul jump out of the car and than run back into the building.

The car with taker inside of it drives away and out of the arena.

HHH: That was close (talking to Paul)

Shane: So i guess you have no choice to be in the Main event for tonight.

HHH: DAMN IT!

Match - 2 Chris Jericho vs SharkBoy for the second WAW world championship.

Bell rings and the match begins -

Jericho slaps Sharkboy for disrespecting him last night at Backlash, Chris Jericho kicks Sharkboy in the gut and than throws him at the ropes, Jericho than clothslines him down. Jericho than runs at the ropes as Sharkboy is getting to his feet and than goes to knock him over once again but Sharkboy ducks out of it and than goes for a few rights and lefts on Jericho. Jericho than grabs the legs of Sharkboy and than lifts him up wtih them making him fall on his back and Jericho goes to end this quickly with a submission Walls of Jericho. But Sharkboy has is scouted and Sharkboy quickly gets himself to the ropes before he could lock it in. Jericho starts to stomp and kick Sharkboy as he is down and holding the bottom rope. Jericho than picks him up and than throws him at the ropes and than leanes forward for a backdrop but Sharkboy puts the brakes on and than hits a neckbreaker on him. He goes for the pin fall but he does not pick up the win, Sharkboy than starts to taunt him and shake his head infront on him in the push up position like he does copying Austin. and than Sharkboy picks him up and than throws him at the turnbuckle. Sharkboy takes a few steps back and than goes to run at him and clothsline him in the corner, but Jericho moves out of the way and than Jericho grabs Sharkboy from behind and than gets him in a roll up pin. Though he only gets a two count.

Jericho than runs at the ropes and than dropkicks him back down as he was getting back to his feet. Jericho than picks him up and than hits a snap suplex and than goes for the pin fall, But Sharkboy kicks out at a count of two. Jericho than picks him up by the legs and than drags him to the middle of the ring, Jericho than kicks him in the gut a few times to make sure that he is down and than Jericho runs at the ropes and than hits the moonsult lion tammer. He goes for the pin fall but Sharkboy kicks out of it, Chris Jericho can not believe it. Jericho than grabs the legs of Sharkboy and goes to turn him over for the Walls of Jericho but Sharkboy pulls Jericho's head in and gets him in a cradle pin fall. But he only gets a two count. Sharkboy and Chris Jericho start to throw right hands and than Sharkboy kicks him in the gut and than throws him at the ropes and than knocks him down. Sharkboy starts to taunt him a little bit and than Sharkboy lifts him up and than goes for the finisher Stunner, Sharkboy than kicks him in the gut and goes for it and than goes for it and than Jericho pushes him off him forward and than when Sharkboy turns back around Chris Jericho hits a Codebreaker out of no where. He goes for the pin fall but Sharkboy has his foot on the bottom rope. Jericho takes his foot and the other one and pulls him into the middle of the ring, Jericho goes for the Walls of Jericho in the middle of the ring where he can not reach any ropes, Jericho locks in the Walls of Jericho and than Sharkboy is tapping out, We have a winner.......

WINNER AND NEW! WAW CHAMPION CHRIS JERICHO!

*Jericho celebrates on the top rope a bit and than a huge crowd pop as HBK Shawn Michaels Music hits and he makes his way down to the ring*

Jericho and HBK shake hands in respect.

HBK (with a mike): I was a former WHC champion and I got cheated out of my return clause, I have been talking with Vince backstage and we agreed that the winner of the fatal four way match that the winner gets to face you at Judgement day for the title in a match of your chosing.

Jericho: Well thats just great because I can't wait to get in the ring once again with you shawn michaels. And we will blow the roof of in our match.

HBK leaves the ring and lets Jericho celebrate a little while longer as the next match begins after the commercial break.

*Commercial Break*

Match - 3 Brock Lesnar vs HBK vs Randy Orton vs Edge
Winner gets to face Chris Jericho in a match of his chosing at Judgement Day! For his title.

Bell rings and the fatal four way match begins -

Randy Orton and Edge and Brock Lesnar and Shawn Michaels all stand in their four corners of the ring. They stare at each other, and than Lesnar runs at Orton and Edge runs at Shawn. Which is ironic because Lesnar and Orton have a history of being the youngest champions ever and Shawn and Edge have a big history with each other as well. Lesnar than gets pocked in the eye by Orton as he tried to knock him down. Lesnar takes a few steps back groggily and than runs at Orton and than clothslines him over the top rope and to the outside and Lesnar goes to the outside as well knocking both of them over and out of the ring. Meanwhile in the ring on the other side of the ring, Edge and Shawn have locked up. Edge throws Shawn at the ropes and than Shawn hits a flying punch to the head knocking him down like he does not sure what the move is called. Shawn than lifts him up and than leans forward after throwing him at the ropes to go for a back drop but Edge puts the brakes on and than kicks him in the shoulder and than hits a DDT on shawn. Edge puts his arm around shawn hooking the leg as well for the pin fall but Shawn kicks out. Edge goes to one of the corners diagonally across and than goes for his finisher spear move to end this match possibly now. Edge runs at a groggy shawn getting to his feet and than Shawn leaps over Edge, Edge hits his head on the second corner turnbuckle on the other side. Edge than turns around and than gets hit with a few right hands to the face, Randy Orton than on the outside gets up and than starts to stomp on Lesnar. Orton than runs in the ring and than as Shawn is throwing right hands with Edge in the corner, Randy Turns shawn around and than quickly and suddenly out of no where hits an RKO on shawn michaels knocking him out. Orton goes for the pin fall but Edge stops it before it got to the count of two. Shawn than in apin rolls out of the ring uner the bottom rope and knocked out on the outside. Edge and Orton are locking up now.

Orton than starts to throw right hands with Edge, Orton than knocks him down and than throws him at the ropes and than Edge ducks out of a clothsline and than runs at the other rope and than spears him out of no where, Edge goes for the pin fall. Randy Orton the Youngest World Champion in Wrestling History and the Legend Killer had surprisingly kicked out at the count of two. Edge can't believe it he is pulling his hair out of his head because Orton just kicked out of a spear. At this point of time in the match HBK Shawn Michaels was still down near the announcer tables. And by this time Brock Lesnar had rolled into the ring under the bottom rope. Edge gets to his feet after pulling out his hair and than starts to punch lesnar in the head. Edge throws Lesnar at the ropes and than Lesnar jumps over an attempted spear. Lesnar being a very athleatic superstar heavyweight. And than Lesnar gets pulled back down to the mat below by his head and shoulders, causing a whiplash effect. Edge hooks the leg for the pin fall but Lesnar kicks out at a count of one. Edge starts to stomp on Lesnar. Randy gets up at this time now and than grabs Edge from behind and than hits his version of the backbreaker that he does.

Randy Goes for the pin fall on Edge but He gets his foot on the bottom rope, Lesnar than jumps to his feet and than Randy runs at him going to do something but Lesnar picsk him up while he is running and than holds him high above his head in the air and hits a millitary press slam. Brock Lesnar than drags Edge into the middle of the ring and than using his overwhelmind power and strength lifts him up to but this time only on his shoulders and than hits an F5 in the middle of the ring. Brock lesnar goes for the pin fall but Edge kicks out of it in the last really last second. Brock lesnar than snaps with his anger problem. He starts to stomp on everyone and than gets out of the ring and than gets a steel chair and than hits Shawn Michaels in the head with it busting him open with it and than busts Edge and Orton in the ring as well. The Bell rings but than Vince is on the tron and he announces that this match is not over, Brock is DQ'd yes but that means he is eliminated. This match is a triple threat match now with one fall to a finish. The Bell rings again as Brock lesnar is being forced to get to the back area and out of the ring.

As the second version of this match starts HBK Shawn Michaels rolls into the ring under the bottom rope and back into the ring, He puts his arm over a bleeding in the face from the chair shot Edge and than goes for the victory but he does not pick up the win. He goes for the same sort of pin fall on Orton next to Edge but he also gets a two count only. HBK than uses the ropes to pull himself slowly to his feet. He slowly starts to tune up the band. Bang Bang Bang Bang, He than goes to hit the sweet chin music on Randy Orton but Randy ducks out of it under the foot and than Edge ends up knocking Edge out. Randy than punches Shawn a few times and than, Randy hits a back breaker on Shawn Michaels, Shawn gets lifted up for the RKO, Shawn pushes him off and than When Randy turns around Shawn hits a superkick knocking Ortons teeth down his throat. Shawn falls on him for the pin fall. He gets the three count and the win.

WINNER AND NUMBER 1 CONTENDER HBK SHAWN MICHAELS!

Main Event - HHH w/ Paul Bearer at ringside vs Samoa Joe!

Bell rings and match begins -

Recap: Good sorta match back and forth twenty to thirty minutes match, really good and than near the end of it. HHH hits the pedigree on Joe and than possibly is about to win the match, Undertaker than appears on the tron screen and than begins to speak!Undertaker: Triple H, in that limmo, you proved to me that you were scrared of me and you know it. Because at Judgement day THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US! HHH and Paul bearer think that Undertaker is near by and than they run through the crowd with the belt and away from the ring, The reff counts to ten as Joe gets to his feet and he is declared the winner by Count out.

WINNER BY COUNT OUT SAMOA JOE!

Joe gets his hands raised as the show goes off the air.

Thanks for reading and comments would be appreaciated. :) - By the way I have to go offline for like a day and a half soon, so i just left the main event how it is sorry about that, should be better next time.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Why are you posting this in parts? why not post the whole thing when ur done

Evil Austin

I have edited Part 2 of the show onto the part 1 above, the whole show is up but sorry about the Main event.

wwerko619

Reaction score
HERE I POSTED IN THE WAW THREAD FOR YOU! Now you dont have to double post, and thats pretty sad, that you cant get anyone else to post here for a whole 2 days. Stop bugging me to post here!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, check out NCW Survivor Series this sunday!

edit: WAW is cool.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Main event :shifty:, no, it was the Fatal Four Way to become the new WAW Championship contender.

WM: The main eveny, only because it was on recap form

BP: The Initial one with HHH saying how he found Bearer.

WP: RVD's one, I didn't like it.

AC: Regular show, promos were a little off on this show, but matches were great. The WAW Championship almost could be in embarrasment if Sharkboy would have won it, but now it could recover prestige with HBK vs Jericho. Props to you for not bumping your thread without 2 days of replies.

Evil Austin

Thanks alot, I know I have changed I haven't bumped my thread for a while not like i used to if you look at your ecw vs wwe thread when it used to be owned by me in the first two or three pages of it i had like four posts in a row bumping it but now like others have said i am a changed man :shifty:

And before i go off topic Ill have a preview for the next waw show up soon.... :y:

Evil Austin

(sorry for the double post)

8b4db9fbfc.png

WAW RESULTS FOR LAST WEEK

Big Show and Dudley Boys beat RVD, Kane and Jeff Hardy
Shark Boy looses to Chris Jericho and Jericho becomes the First ever WAW champion
Shawn Michaels wins a fatal four way match to become the Number 1 contender for Jericho's title beating Orton, Edge, Lesnar
Samoa Joe beats HHH w/ Paul bearer via count out.

Last week Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels won their respective matches, this week Shawn Michaels is on the Highlight reel and announces what sort of Match it would be at Judgement day that they will vs for the title. What sadistic match will hold these too ? Either way it will be guaranteed a classic.

HHH and Paul Bearer have been running from the Undertaker all night last week and they managed to get away from him but the mind games continue this week when HHH is in the main event once more and Undertaker will be able to pysche him out of this match ? will the mind games become too much for him and will we see a match at Judgement day that will be between these two.

Will RVD finally find out the reason behind all these ECW ruled matches and what is Paul Heyman thinking of ... Knowing him it will be crazy.... Will we find out this week ?

What other matches will be announced for Judgement day... Who knows. Stay tunned to find out....

Confirmed matches for this weeks show

Y2J and HBK in the Highlight reel
Brock Lesnar vs MVP Us title
Mr Kennedy vs Kurt Angle
Dudley Boys vs A new tag team coming to waw for the first time .... Who is it ? Stay tunned to find out...
HHH w/ Paul bearer vs ???

Predictions will be nice.... Thanks for reading and being a part of waw...​

Evil Austin

WAW DRAFT ! RESULTS OF THE DRAFT DONE BACKSTAGE!

WAW WOULD LIKE TO SAY GOOD BYE TO THE FOLLOWING SUPERSTARS AND WISH THEM THE BEST IN THEIR FUTURE ENDEAVORS​

ScottSteiner017.jpg

Scott Stiner was released as of a few seconds ago, We at WAW would like to wish him all the best in his future endeavors​

lookinforshit.jpg

We At WAW would like to wish Christian Cage all the best in his future endeavors.

sting4.jpg

We At WAW would like to wish Sting the best of luck in his future endeavors​

BrianKendrikPaulLondon.jpg

We At WAW Wish the former tag team champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick the best of luck in the future. And hope they get more gold one day.​

The WAW Roster Is Happy to Invite the following superstars to its illustrious home.

1-1.jpg

carlito06.jpg

Festus.jpg

55890701.jpg

crymetyme.jpg

BGJames3.jpg

dreamerecw.jpg

AND VALDIMIR KOZLOV - THOUGH NO PICK FOUND!

Current WAW Roster! Edited on the first post. !!

Thanks for reading,

Status
Not open for further replies.