WAW We Are Wrestling !!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'll give a full review later, but I'll just give some general feelings on the start. I think that you're improving with your writing, however you do need to improve your grammar and spelling. But it is definately improving, as was showcased in this part.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
PART TWO TO COME IN ABOUT SUNDAY HOPEFULLY !!!!!

STILL TO COME !!!

* - WAW TITLE CHRIS JERICHO (c) VS HBK SHAWN MICHAELS TABLES LADDERS AND CHAIRS MATCH!
AND KURT ANGLE CASHES IN THE BRIEFCASE AFTERWORDS!

* - AND IN THE MAIN EVENT HHH (c) W/ PAUL BEARER VS THE UNDERTAKER FOR THE WHC

You are not supposed to tell us.

Evil Austin

Um Guys if you were following I said last week that Kurt Angle was cashing in the Money In The Bank.

MK3

Reaction score
The first part looked very good DX, and i will review when you get the next part up.

wwerko619

Reaction score
nice first part there, cant wait for part 2. I will do a full review once Part 2 is up.

Good Job man!

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

* - The Main Event with the world heavyweight championship on the line between HHH and Paul Bearer as his manager taking on the Undertaker in a buried alive match. During this week on WAW when Paul Berer was double choke slammed by Kane and Undertaker, Paul Bearer had gotten injured. Though Paul Bearer insists on making sure that he is there for HHH to make sure he wins the match. Paul Bearer will be in HHH's corner but in a wheel chair.

Paul Bearer's Doctors still order him to be in a wheel chair for the match if he wants to be down there but the man from the dark side had contacted WAW headquarters and than had announced that he will be standing there like a normal manager outside of the ring he insists on being there for HHH and making sure he wins, limping and all he wants to be there.

Evil Austin

I have edited some more of the JD ppv on not all of it is up yet but I would like comments I am doing my best to get it up for you guys as fast as possible. Thanks for reading and any reviews when it is all up will be returned onto your thread. (Edit) Note lol if you don't know most of the ppv is on the middle of the page B4... Thanks

MikeRaw

Well I just read the parts of what you have so far for your ppv. Very impressed...
Heres the review so far:

BM: HBK/Jericho... Glad Y2J one. And I liked the whole Kurt thing afterwards. And it was great that he came out, cashed in and then kurt still lossed LMAO! Thats great. Good writing there. BTW I also liked the tag team turmoil match.

WM: RVD vs Heyman

BP: Heyman with the others backstage

AC: Looking good so far. Im going to read this most times you post a show, cause I like what I see... Ill read the rest of the PPV when you post it:)
I like your match writing. The matches you have are pretty damn good. I do have some advide though:
1-Keep working on your promos... Not bad but can get better...
2-Ive noticed something annoying in this thread. You seem to post stuff and have conversations with other people and post random stuff other than shows in this thread. Please keep that to the btb lounge or pm or something other than here, lol:p
But overall good so far!

Evil Austin

SINCE I COULD NOT GET ANY POSTER OR MATCH PREVIEW OFF ANYONE FOR LIKE THREE WEEKS I HAD TO RESORT TO DOING IT MYSELF WITHOUT ANY PHOTO SHOP JUST NORMAL PAINT! SO THEY ARE BAD! SORRY! ITS JUST ANNOYING WHEN I REQUEST AND REQUEST AND REQUEST AND EVERYONE IGNORES ME.... :(

PART 1 JUDGMENT DAY

8b4db9fbfc.png

:pyro:
:pyro:
:pryo:

Show opens with the highlights of what had happened last week on WAW - (If you don't know this is your chance to read it :) )

JR: Welcome to this explosive Pay per View episode of WAW We Are Wrestling.

King: Yes and thank you for bringing WAW Judgment Day into your home because this is one show you won't forget.

JR: We have a double main event for the ages, one being a World Heavyweight championship with HHH the champion with Paul Bearer who I am sure will play a big role in this match going against the Undertaker the creator of this sort of match.

King: And we also have The WAW Title being defended….

JR: Yes that’s right also in a special sort of match being a Tables Ladders and Chairs match which I am sure will be a slobber knocker.

King: Don’t forget about Angle cashing in the Money in the Bank afterwards and getting the title off of the winner.

JR: There is also an ECW RULES match between Paul Heyman and Rob Van Dam, Where there are lumberjacks around the ring who have held the ECW title before being Kurt Angle, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Sandman, Big Show and Tazz.

King: What about the US title match up?

JR: Yes that is right; we have a rematch from two weeks ago on WAW the United States Champion Brock Lesnar defending against the former champion MVP.

King: What match is first?

JR: Coming up next we have the tag team turmoil tournament which has six teams which will go at it soon, which one team starting in the ring with another and when another team looses one more team comes down to ringside. Dudley Boys VS Crime Time VS VKM VS Test and Kevin Nash VS Jesse and Festus VS Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin, and that match is next.

MATCH 1 – Six Team Tag Team Turmoil Tournament Match Up.
First Two Teams Start than when ones looses one more team comes down until there is one team left.

*Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin’s Music hit and they are the first team to come down to the ring.*

JR: They have a clear disadvantage. Coming into this match first,

King: So do the second team…

*The Second team in the Tournament is revealed to be VKM BK James and Kip James*

JR: This is going to be a rocket buster of a match.

Bell rings and match begins –

BG James and Shelton Benjamin start this match off, BG James runs and tries to clothesline him down but Shelton Benjamin ducks out of it and than runs at the ropes, and than knocks BG James down with a hard flying right hand. Benjamin than goes for the pin fall on BG James but he kicks out of it, BG james is looking for a tag but Shelton Benjamin runs and elbows him in the back and than gets him in a headlock in the middle of the ring on the mat. BG James refuses to tap but after like a minute gets back to his feet and than pushes Shelton Benjamin off him and throws Benjamin at the ropes and Benjamin than on the rebound dropkicks BG James back down to the mat below. Shelton Benjamin goes for a quick pin but turns it into a head lock and gets to his feet with BG James locked hard in a headlock, BG James than ducks under the headlock and than grabs Shelton Benjamin's arm and turns around him behind him, In a hammer arm lock. BG James than hits a back drop suplex on Shelton Benjamin and goes for the pin fall. Benjamin kicks out at a count of two. BG James twists the arm of Shelton Benjamin as he is down and drags him over to his corner where Kip James, He tags Kip James in the match. Kip James than starts to pumble Shelton Benjamin with some hard right hands in to the gut as BG James went back to his corner apron.

Kip James than throws Shelton Benjamin at the ropes, and than holds his knee high up in gut level to send Shelton Benjamin rolling around the ring in pain. Kip James goes for a quick pin cover but Shelton Benjamin gets his foot on the bottom rope. Kip James is complaining to the referee about that decision and than meanwhile as he has the referee distracted Elijah Burke runs around the ring up to where BG James is and than pulls him off of the apron hitting his face on the apron. Elijah Burke throws him at the steel ring steps and than runs back to his corner. As Kip James turns around to do more to Shelton Benjamin, He in the corner kicks Kip James in the gut and than gets to his feet and than running clotheslines him down in the middle of the ring. Shelton Benjamin than runs to his corner and than tags in Elijah Burke, ELijah Burke than runs and knocks him down with a flying forearm. Elijah Burke than picks him up and than snap suplexes him in the middle of the ring, He goes for the pin fall but he only gets a two count on Kip James.

Elijah Burke than runs at the ropes and than jumps in the air and than hits a flying knee to the face area and than starts to choke him out but he has to let go at the count of five otherwise there team is out of the tournament. Elijah than picks him up and puts him in his teams corner and than turns him around and runs at the ropes, Benjamin holds him there and than Elijah Burke runs and hits the Elijah Express move on him. He tags in Benjamin and Benjamin quickly goes to the top rope and than waits for him to stand up and when he does he knocks Kip James back down with a flying dropkick. Shelton Benjamin goes for a quick pin fall cover but he kicks out of it. Shelton Benjamin picks him up and kicks him in the gut and hits a devistating T - Bone suplex in the middle of the ring. He goes for the pin fall but at a count of two BG James tries to come in and break it up and than Elijah Burke runs in and knocks BG James over, meanwhile the referee counts to three and than Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin get to their feet waiting on the next opponent as BG James and Kip James walk back to the lockerooms.

BG JAMES AND KIP JAMES ARE ELIMINATED FROM THE TOURNAMENT!

*The third team in the six team tournament is revealed to be Test and Kevin Nash two big strong 6 and a half footers*

Bell rings and the match begins for these men.
Elijah Burke and Test start this match off, the later in this tournament you come the more fresh you are and the better chances of winning you have. Elijah tries to throw hard right hands at Test, but the big fresh man throws him around the ring and than throws him in the corner he doesn't want to be in and than runs and squashes him in it. Kevin Nash than gets a blind tag on Test and Test takes Elijah Burke to the middle of the ring and Kevin Nash goes in there too, Test than kicks him in the gut in the middle of the ring than both Test and Kevin Nash throw him at the ropes and than go to clothesline him down but Elijah Burke tries to gain the upperhand and momentum by ducking underneath them and than running at the other ropes, on the rebound he gets double big booted down in the face by Kevin Nash and Test. Test goes back to his corner apron as Kevin Nash the legal man goes for the pin fall. But Elijah Burke kicks out of it at the count of one and a half. Shelton Benjamin is calling for a tag, Elijah Burke is crawling to his corner to try and tag in his partner Shelton Benjamin. Just before he can get the tag Kevin Nash pulls him by the leg to the other side of the ring on his side and than Elijah Burke kicks him away a few seconds back and than Eljiah jumps to his corner and tags in Shelton Bejamin.

Benjamin runs in the ring and knocks over Kevin Nash and than Test. Benjamin than dropkicks both of them down as they get up and than Test rolls out of the ring. Shelton Benjamin picks Kevin Nash up and than kicks him in the gut and than throws him at the ropes, on the rebound Shelton Benjamin ducks out of Kevin Nash running at him and than from behind rolls him up with a quick roll up pin. Kevin Nash kicks out at a count of two. Shelton Benjamin than picks him up and than dropkicks him into his teams corner. He than starts to kick and punch him in the corner and than he tags in his partner Elijah Burke. Elijah than starts to beat him up in the corner and than turns him around and than hits his finisher the Elijah Express and goes for the pin fall. He gets a three count and the win, Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin move on.

TEST AND KEVIN NASH ARE ELIMINATED FROM THE TOURNAMENT!

*The fourth team of six to enter the tournament will be revealed as Crime Time.*

Bell rings and match begins for this match.
Shad and Shelton Benjamin start things off, Shelton Benjamin starts throwing hands at the giant Shad Gaspard, but they don't do much because Shelton Benjamin is weak and tired. Shad than using his strength picks him up on his feet and than hits a running powerslam out of no where. He than grabs his arm and drags him to his corner and than tags in his partner JTG, JTG gets to the top rope and than goes for a flying knee stomp but Benjamin puts his foot up and it uppercuts him in the face and Shelton Benjamin gets an oppening, He slowly crawls to his partner where he tries to make a tag. He jumps in the last second and leaps to his corner and than he gets a tag to his partner Elijah Burke, Elijah Burke runs and knocks down JTG, What does this team have left in the tank after winning two straight matches.

Elijah Burke picks the legal man JTG after knocking him over in the ring and than throws him in his corner where Shelton Benjamin is, Elijah Burke runs and knee's him in the corner in the gut. JTG falls to the mat below in pain. Elijah Burke grabs the arm of JTG and than starts to kick him a few times in the ribs, JTG than counters it and turns it into an arm drag and than has Elijah Burke in an arm hammer lock. Elijah Burke stands up with the arm of his being twisted by JTG. JTG than throws him at the ropes and than leaps over Elijah Burke on the rebound. than on the other rebound from the opposite ropes JTG kicks him in the gut and than hits a swinging neck breaker on him. He goes for the pin fall but he kicks out of it. JTG does a few money money yea yea taunts on Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin and than JTG quickly tags in his giant partner Shad Gaspard. Shad starts to stomp on Elijah Burke and than Shad picks him up and than in his side of the ring has him in a bear hug position. Than JTG gets a blind tag and than goes to the top rope and than clotheslines Elijah Burke off of Shad when Shad is holding him high in the air. JTG goes for the pin fall, They get a three count on the weakened Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke team and they are out of the tournament. There is two teams left.

ELIJAH BURKE AND SHELTON BENJAMIN ARE ELIMINATED FROM THE TOURNAMENT!

*The second last team to enter in this tournament for the tag team gold is revealed to be the 19 time champs the only team to ever hold the WCW WWE WAW and ECW tag titles and they are the dudley boys*

Dudley Boys vs Crime Time begins with Bubba dudley going at it with Shad Gaspard. The two biggest men of their own respeective teams are going at it now, Bubba starts to throw right hands at the former body guard Shard Gaspard. Shad than throws him at the ropes and than goes to throw him with a few hard right hands to knock him down but Bubba Ray Dudley ducks out underneath it and than hits a stick and move right hands. Bubba Dudley than knocks him down with the stick and move, Bubba dudley than holds Shad's legs up and than calls for Devon to hit the diving face headbut to groin "WUZZAAPP" move. Devon hits the move and than goes back to his apron corner where Bubba drags Shad over there and tags in Brother Devon. Brother Devon than starts to stomp on him and than goes to the top rope and than goes to hit another headbut like move but Shad Gaspard moves out of the way and than is holding his long arms out for a tag to JTG but JTG is just too far away when Devon gets back to his groggy feet, Bubba gets a blind tag on him and than runs and elbows Shad in the back / kidney area before he can tag in his partner JTG.

Shad Gaspard than gets stomped on by Bubba Ray Dudley a few seconds than Bubba drags him by the legs to the middle of the ring and than tags in his partner Devon Dudley. Doing quick frequent tags in and out is a blueprint to tag team wrestling. Devon than with the help of Bubba Ray Dudley slowly picked up the dead weight of Shad Gaspard and than go to hit the finisher
patented 3D move on Shad Gaspard but JTG has had enough of this double teaming business and than runs inther ing and knocks Devon the legal man down over and than stops the 3D from happening and both Bubba and JTG have to go to their own respective corner aprons. Shad than before Devon can get back to his feet from getting clotheslines knocked over by JTG moments ago, Shad runs and gets a tag to his partner JTG for the first time in the match. JTG than runs and does his own taunting version of the stick and move on Devon Dudley and than throws him at the ropes and than ducks out of a clothesline and than tag team partner Shad Gaspard runs in the ring and big boots Devon down on the rebound and than goes back to his corner.

JTG goes for the pin fall for the first time in this match. Whoever wins the match still has one more team to vs to win the whole damn thing. Though the end is not here yet when Devon Dudley kicks out of the Big Boot done by Shad Gaspard seconds earlier. JTG than starts to throw right hands with a groggy picked up to his feet Brother Devon Dudley, JTG than throws him at the corner neutral one and than runs and clotheslines him in the corner JTG than runs and tags in his partner Shad Gaspard and Shad gets him in a bear hug move. Devon Dudley refuses to tap out to the painfull move. Devon than starts to scream and yell in pain, Bubba runs in the ring and knocks JTG off of the apron to the outside momentarily and than gets his half brother Devon out of the Bear Hug submission move and than the Dudley Boys hit a 3D on Shad Gaspard and than Devon Dudley goes for the pin fall on Shad Gaspard. 1............................2........................3!

CRIME TIME SHAD GASPARD AND JTG ARE ELIMINATED FROM THE TOURNAMENT!

*The finals are revealed to the the team of Jesse and Festus taking on the Dudley Boys for the tag team titles*

TOURNAMENT FINALS DUDLEY BOYS VS JESSE AND FESTUS!

As the bell rang and the match began with Festus going in first against Devon Dudley, Festus transformed into his mental state and had gone nuts and ran and knocked over Devon Dudley. Festus than starts to stomp on Devon Dudley and than picks him up and throws him at the ropes and goes to big boot him down but Devon ducks underneath it and around Festus and than starts to make Festus groggy with some hard rights and lefts and kicks to the back and kidney area. Devon than just gets thrown around like a rag doll and than picks him up high above his shoulders and does like a double armed chokeslam on Devon Dudley in the middle of the ring. Festus goes for the pin fall but Bubba Ray Dudley comes in the ring and breaks up the pin fall which probably would have ended the match. Festus gets angry and goes to run at Bubba Ray Dudley and snap on him but Bubba goes back to his apron and than leaves him alone, as Festus turns around Devon starts to throw rights and lefts at him and than tries to throw him at the ropes but the more powerful Festus keeps his ground and than throws him in the corner where tag team partner Jesse is. Could this be their first ever title reign ?

Festus than starts to pumble Devon with headbuts in the corner and than Devon falls down in pain, Jesse gets himself taged into the match and than Jesse runs from the ropes and than dropkicks him in the face in the corner. He picks him up and than throws him at the other corner and goes to run and clothesline him in the corner but he was in his corner and Bubba Ray Dudley gets a blind tag into the match taging himself in, Jesse didn't see this and starts to throw right hands with Devon in the middle of the ring, Than Bubba comes up from behind and than hits Jesse a few times in the back clubing him hard catching him off guard, Bubba Dudley grabs him in a master lock position and hits his single wrestler finisher the patented full nelson Bubba Bomb. He goes for the pin fall but Jesse kicks out of it. Bubba than knocks Festus off of his corner and than runs at the ropes as Devon picks Jesse up in the air and than the eighteen time tag team champions just became 19 when they hit the 3D and than go for the pin fall and get the win, winning the tag team titles winning this giant tag team tournament tourmoil gaunlet tag team match and eliminating Jesse and Festus.

THE TEAM OF JESSE AND FESTUS ARE ELIMINATED!

WINNERS AND NEW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! THE DUDLEY BOYS!

King: Oh my god JR, The Dudley boys win the tag team titles again....

JR: I know, And they beat five teams to do it, What a tournament ....

* Jonathon Coachman is seen standing backstage, as MVP waves infront of the camera *

Coach: Oh Hey MVP, Can we ask you a few questions?

MVP: Sure, hurry up, I've got a match to prepare for.

Coach: Ok, your facing Brock Lesnar tonight for the U.S Title....what is your thoughts?

MVP: My thoughts? My thoughts are that im going to win! and be the biggest and longest, and best U.S Champion of WAW.

Coach: Also, Brock says he is going to put everything on you tonight....your thoughts on that comment?

MVP: Coach, I am the best here in WAW, I am the MVP of WAW...I am the future of this busniess, and I think and know! I will beat Lesnar.

Coach: What if you...

MVP: Shut-Up! Im going to win, and il prove it, by being the new U.S Champion tonight..

* MVP smiles, as he walks away, leaving Coach behind backstage *

n.jpg

MATCH 2 - UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHP !
MVP VS BROCK LESNAR!

JR: Its a rematch from two weeks ago on WAW.

King: Hopefully the outcome will be different though.

Bell Rings and the Match Begins -
MVP and Brock lesnar lock up, MVP than breaks the lock up position and than goes to see a test of strength and see who is more stronger which is clearly by appearance even is Brock Lesnar. They almost link arms to do the test of strength but MVP the crafty heel kicks him in the gut and than pockes him in the eyes in the middle of the ring to make him groggy. MVP than starts to pumble him with rights and lefts and kicks to the gut and chest area pushing MVP back into the corner on the defensive. MVP than starts to throw right hands at Brock Lesnar the all american who makes a great US champion in the corner. MVP than goes to throw him at the opposite diagonal corner and than Brock Lesnar than using his strength and more power throws him over the top rope corner where he was at and over to the outside of the ring. Brock Lesnar takes a few seconds to catch his breath and regain the upperhand on this match and than goes on the outside of the ring to go out after him and see if he can do more damage to him on the outside.

Brock lesnar than picks him up and throws him at the crowd barrior. Brock Lesnar than picks him up and than gets him up in the air in a bear hug position and than rams his spinal cord and back area into the steel ring post. MVP falls down in pain as Brock Lesnar dropped him. Brock Lesnar than picks him up and than throws him into the ring. MVP than gets picked up in the ring after Brock Lesnar went into the ring himself and than put MVP on Brock Lesnar's shoulders and Brock Lesnar goes for the F5 finisher move on MVP but MVP starts to wobble like a worm and than lands on his feet behind Brock Lesnar. MVP than chopblocks Brock Lesnar off of his feet onto his back. MVP than starts to stomp him all around and than goes for a pin fall but he doesn't even get a two count. MVP than runs at the ropes and than hits a leg drop like move on Brock Lesnar and than starts to choke him while Brock Lesnar is down. He has to let go by the count of five otherwise he is disqualified. MVP than lets go at a count of four and a half using up all of the referee's five count. MVP than starts to kick him to the corner and than goes to run at the ropes and kick Brock Lesnar's head off of his shoulders. He runs at the ropes and lifts his foot up for the devistating move. He than hits the move on Brock Lesnar and than knocks him out cold.

Brock Lesnar than gets pulled to the middle of the ring and than MVP goes for the pin fall but Brock Lesnar was playing possum and than at a count of one pulls his legs around him in the abdomanal area and chest and starts to choke the life out of him in the middle of the ring. MVP tries to fight out of it but the all american and the former wwe champion has it in tight chocking and squeezing the life out of him in the centre of the ring. MVP starts to fade out after a few minutes and Brock Lesnar calls for him to tap out and give up but he doesn't, the referee raises MVP's hand once to see if he is knocked out and the hand falls, He does it again but than MVP wakes up and is starting to pull Brock Lesnar with him to his feet, MVP than jumps in one direction and grabs the ropes and Brock Lesnar before the count of five is forced to let go of the submission hold. Brock Lesnar than starts to throw right hands at him clubing him hard in the body area, He than throws him at the ropes and than hits a spine buster. He goes for the pin hooking the legs but MVP kicks out of it.

Brock Lesnar than picks him up and throws him in the corner and than starts to kick him in the gut in the corner, Brock Lesnar than gets punched a few times in the head from MVP and than they switch sides and MVP is throwing right hands at Brock Lesnar in the corner than Brock Lesnar using his overwhelmind strength lifts him up and drags him to the middle of the ring and than goes for a power move but pockes in the eye and than kicks him in the gut and hits a swinging neck breaker on him. MVP stands on him in confidence for a quick pin fall not even putting all his body on him but than Brock Lesnar kicks out of it before the count of one. MVP runs at the ropes and than clotheslines down Brock Lesnar and than after knocking him down, than he picks him up after the Clothesline and MVP kicks Brock Lesnar in the gut and than goes for his finisher the play maker. He puts his leg on the head of Brock Lesnar and than is about to hit it when Brock Lesnar grabs him and than lifts him up in the air like a suplex cradle drop in mid air and than drops him to the mat below crushing his back and ribs area. Brock Lesnar starts to kick and stomp on him for like a minute and than goes down on his knee's and goes for a pin fall but MVP gets his foot on the bottom rope to break up the pin fall.

MVP than gets picked up to his feet and than thrown at the ropes and than hits a running powerslam on him in the middle of the ring and goes for the pin fall once again and still does not win the match, what else can he do ? Brock Lesnar is getting really angry and than snaps with his anger problem. He than goes to the outside of the ring and than gets himself a steel chair and than goes back into the ring and than goes to knock out MVP with the steel chair which would surely get himself disqualified but he doesn't care because he retains the title. The Referee grabs the chair off of Brock Lesnar and puts it back where he got it from. While the referee was distracted Brock Lesnar gets kicked in the nuts by a low blow by MVP and than MVP gets to his feet and hits his finisher the play maker. on the monster Brock Lesnar who was dominating most part of this match until the low blow, MVP hits the play maker, He has a smirk of hapiness on his face and than rolls him up hooking the leg for the pin fall. But amazingly Brock Lesnar kicks out of it, MVP can't believe it and suddenly the lesser of two evils Brock Lesnar is starting to get a decent crowd reaction..

MVP starts to stomp on him and than does his "Balling" taunt on him and feels like he has the match won, MVP than goes up to Brock Lesnar than starts to kick him while he is down some more and than MVP took to long to do it and gave Brock Lesnar an oppening. Brock Lesnar than grabs the left leg of MVP who was kicking Brock Lesnar and than Brock with the leg in his hands jumps up and than trips him over and than turns him over on his stomach and gets him in the deadly submission known as the Brock Lock Finisher, MVP is in the middle of the ring and has no where to go but to tap out. MVP starts to tap out and Brock Lesnar is announced the winner .

WINNER AND STILL US CHAMPION BROCK LESNAR!

JR: What a match, Will this be the last we see of MVP vs Lesnar wars ?

King: I hope not they have some amazing matches.

* Paul Heyman is seen backstage with his ECW lumberjacks *

Heyman: Did you guys get that?

Kurt: Sure did.

Sabu: But wait, what if we want to help RVD?

Dreamer: Exactly?

Heyman: Listen to me, forget about RVD who was the man who made ECW ....

Show: You

Heyman: Who was the man who you have had rivalry after rivalry on ECW with.

Sabu: RVD

Heyman: Glad you guys understand, Guys, all im saying, is make sure I win the match tonight!

Show
: Ok, well RVD has absolutely no chance he is taking on all of the ECW champions on WAW.

* Sandman is seen smashing his kendo stick agaist his head in the backround *

Taz: Man, this is going to be easier than I thought! I mean the human suplex machine is here and RVD stands no chance.

Kurt Angle: What the hell, why are you the human suplex machine, you coudn't hit suplex on me if your life depended on it I am the Money in the Bank briefcase holder, multi time champion and the first ever Olympic Gold medalist in Wrestling and well I am the best pure wrestler here.

Taz: You want to test this thearoy of yours out ?

Paul: Hey guys leave your anger for the ring, just remember what he just talked about and stick to the plan.

Kurt: Yes sir,

Heyman: I'm glad we all are on the same page and understand this, now lets all stick to this!

* The camera starts fading, as Heyman is seen shaking all their hands *

JD-1.jpg

MATCH - 3 ECW RULES, RVD vs Paul Heyman

Lumberjacks are around the ring they are all the ECW champions that are on WAW. Tazz, Kurt Angle, Big Show, Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, Sabu

As everyone is in the ring that is needed to be and the lumberjacks are standing around the ring, the bell rings and the match begins, ECW chants begin to start and so do RVD chants but they are not as big. RVD than tries to go and run at Paul Heyman but he gets triped over from Kurt Angle on the outside who we will see later tonight cashing in his MITB briefcase. Paul Heyman senses an oppening and as RVD is on his knee's getting back to his feet Paul jumps on him and than starts to club him in the back. As RVD got back to his feet Paul Heyman ran away to the other side of the ring out of harms way. RVD than rolls under the bottom rope and to the outside to get his hands on Kurt Angle and than Kurt tries to knock him down with a right hand but RVD ducks out underneath it and than knocks him over and out with a hard boot to the jaw. RVD than rolls back into the ring and than runs at Paul Heyman but Paul Heyman in the corner gets out of harms way and out of the ring through the second rope and to the outside where he has protection.

RVD is really really pissed and is frustrated that he has a hard time to get his hands on his opponent. RVD rolls under the bottom rope and once again in this match to the outside and tried to go after Paul Heyman who has ran around the ring on the ouside and rolled back into the ring on the other side of the ring, Meanwhile RVD tries to run after him on the outside adn follow him around the ring but The Big Show runs and clotheslines RVD down on the outside and than throws him at the ring barricade and than calls for everyone to be quiet and SHHHHHH as The Big Show uses those scullet / frying pan like hands to slap the wind out of RVD's chest, and lungs area. Big Show than rolls RVD into the ring and all of this is legal because this is an ECW rules Lumberjack match where anything goes.

Paul Heyman than goes for the pin fall on RVD but RVD kicks out like even before a one count almost instantly. Paul than starts to kick him while he is down and than runs out of the ring again and the crowd isn't liking this and they start to boo Paul Heyman, But he doesn't care what they think, RVD gets to his feet and than looks on the outside of the ring and than see's Paul Heyman once again hiding behind the lumberjacks this time being Sabu, Kurt Angle and Tommy Dreamer. Paul Heyman has a smart smirk on his face until RVD runs at the ropes and than with Paul Heyman watching behind three of his lumberjacks. RVD dives over the top rope and knocks out everyone of them being Sabu, Tommy Dreamer and Kurt Angle and Paul Heyman managed to move out of the way and runs to the otherside of the ring. RVD runs on the outside of the ring after him but he than turns the corner after the pole and than he gets knocked out cold by the Sandman weilding his singapore cane. RVD has a huge bump on his head and he is out for the time being, Sandman than picks him up and than throws him in the ring.

Paul Heyman than goes for a quick pin fall which is all he has been doing all this match but once again Paul has not even gotten close to winning, Paul than runs at the ropes and with his first offensive move all match he hits a leg drop like move on the back of RVD's head. He than calls for the human suplex machine Taz to get in the ring and do some work on him, Taz than gets into the ring through the second rope and than starts to somp on him and than lifts him up and throws him at the ropes, Taz leans forward for a back body drop on Rob Van Dam but RVD puts the breaks on and than kicks Taz in the shoulder and than runs and dropkicks him down, He than locks eyes with Paul Heyman who was cowering in the corner. He than walks up to Paul in the corner trapping him in the corner slowly and taking his time savouring this sweet moment.

He gets up to Paul Heyman and than he puts his hands around the throat and neck of Paul Heyman, than from behind Taz hits a release german suplex on him from behind but RVD lands on his feet when he was released and than Taz turns around and than gets kicked a few times in the face and jaw. RVD than throws Taz in the other corner and than runs and shoulder charges and shoulder block / tackes him in the corner and than again and again and than does a huge monkey flip sending Taz flying to the side of the ring and Taz rolls under the bottom rope and back to the outside to catch his breath. He once again walks up to Paul Heyman, He than picks him up from the corner and than throws him up at the ropes but Paul stopes at the ropes putting the breaks on and than quickly rolls under the bottom rope and leaves the ring.

RVD than goes to the top rope and starts to do some Rob Van Dam taunts to try and lure him back into the ring because he knows from experience that if he goes out of the ring he has to take on 6 former ECW champions that are out to get him. Paul Heyman still stands there on the outside and does not move back into the ring and looks like he has no plan to. Paul than goes up to the ring bell announcer and takes a steel chair off of him and than gives it to Sabu and tells him GET YOUR ASS INTO THE RING! he wants everyone else to do the dirty work for him and than get the pin fall and win for himself. Sabu than tells him that he should stick it and than rolls into the ring without the chair and pats RVD on the back and the Sabu and RVD alliance that were former ECW tag champs are seemingly working togethor. Paul is getting angry as his Lumberjacks are not listening to him, He screams at Big Show and Kurt Angle to run in the ring but than in the last second he stops them and than says wait, He than gives Big Show a Steel Chair and than gives Kurt Angle a stop sign. He calls for them two to take out RVD and Sabu and than stays on the outside with Taz and Sandman, Taz with the body builder glasses look and Sandman with the singapore cane banging his head. Kurt runs at RVD and Big Show runs at Sabu.

Sabu starts to throw right hands at the seven foot tall five hundred pounds Big Show but Big Show knocks him out cold with the Steel Chair and Sabu is down, Kurt than is behind RVD and goes for a german suplex but RVD hooks his leg behind Kurt's and stops it, Big Show than runs at RVD to big boot him down but he ducks out of it underneath him and than Big Show big boots Kurt Angle down. Angle falls out of the ring and under the bottom rope. Kurt Angle grabs his briefcase and than leaves the ring and goes backstage so he would be ready for his cashing in rematch clause later tonight in one of the main events. Meanwhile in the ring Sabu and RVD are throwing right hands with Big Show against the ropes and than Sabu throws a steel chair in the face of the Big Show and makes him groggy. Paul is really angry and gets in the ring and calls for Taz and Sandman to get in there as well.

Sandman runs at Sabu and than hits him in the back and ribs area a few times with the singapore cane. That he weilds, Sandman than runs and clotheslines Taz and than hits his finisher the side russian leg sweep on him. Sandman takes a few steps back and lets Taz do some work on him. Taz runs in the ring and than saves RVD from a chokeslam and than hits a tazmission move on The Big Show and than knocks him out cold with the tazmission finisher and than Paul starts screaming at Taz to lock it into RVD who is on the floor right now. But when Paul turns around he gets it on Paul Heyman and than Paul starts to fall out and looses consciousness and than Taz picks RVD up and puts him on the knocked out body of Paul Heyman, RVD goes for the pin fall and than gets a three count.

WINNER ROB VAN DAM!

me.jpg

Match - 4 WAW TITLE !

Y2J Chris Jericho (c) vs HBK Shawn Michaels
Tables Ladders and Chairs match.

Bell rings and the match begins with Tables and ladders and chairs sitting around the outside of the ring, Shawn and Jericho look at them than look up at the prized gold title, They run at each other and than lock up. Shawn Michaels than kicks Chris Jericho in the gut and than runs at the ropes but Chris Jericho pulls Shawn down hard with the hair pull down, Chris Jericho than runs at the other rope and than Shawn Michaels lyes down and lets Chris Jericho run at the other ropes and on the rebound he than dropkicks Chris Jericho down. Shawn Michaels grabs Chris Jericho and than gets him in a headlock, Shawn Michaels than gets pushed up against the ropes and than on the rebound Chris Jericho leaps over Shawn Michaels and than on the opposite rebound Chris Jericho goes to kick Shawn Michaels in the gut and than Shawn moves around Chris Jericho and than gets him in a sleeper hold like submission hold. Chris Jericho than gets a bit groggy but than with Shawn holding onto his head in the sleeper hold position behind him Chris Jericho hits a stunner / Jaw breaker like move and Shawn lets go of the hold.

Chris Jericho than runs and clotheslines Shawn Michaels down as he is groggy from the Stunner like move from Chris Jericho, Jericho than runs at the ropes and goes for his patented move known as the Lion Moonsult, He does not hit it when Shawn Michaels rolls out of the way forward but Chris Jericho than lands on his feet and than starts to throw right hands in the ring with Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels than throws him in the corner and than runs and goes to clothesline him in the corner squashing him against the turnbuckle but Chris Jericho than starts to throw right hands and kicks him in the gut in the corner.

Chris Jericho than goes up to the second rope and with the crowd chanting along with him, he starts to club and hit Shawn Michaels lots of time in the head. He gets to about six times in the head of Shawn Michaels until Shawn Michaels grabs Chris Jericho and than carries him to the middle of the ring and than hits an atomic drop on him. Shawn than runs at the ropes and knocks Chris Jericho down with a flying forearm. Shawn than kicks himself back up to his feet and than goes to the top rope and than Shawn Michaels amazingly hits a flying elbow drop to the heart from the top rope.... HBK is in the ring and than is tunning up the band to get Chris Jericho's teeth knocked down his throat.

Shawn than stops tunning up the band to hit the sweet chin music and than goes out of the ring under the bottom rope to the outside where on each outside / side of the ring there is chairs, ladders and tables stacked up ready to be used in this historic match. Shawn Michaels grabs himself a table and than rolls it into the ring under the bottom rope but Chris Jericho is already back to his feet at this time and than runs at the ropes and baseball slides at Shawn Michaels and knocks the Table right in the face of Shawn Michaels sending him back a bit. Chris Jericho rolls under the bottom rope and to the outside as well with Shawn Michaels and than starts to throw right hands with him in the outside, Chris Jericho than throws him at the steel ring post and than Shawn Michaels is lying there motionless on the outside, Chris Jericho than seizes this oppertunity and than grabs himself a ladder from the outside of the ring and than rolls it into the ring under the bottom rope.

Chris Jericho than goes into the ring with the Ladder and than sets it up on the middle of the ring, by this time Shawn Michaels had regained conciousness and than had rolled into the ring groggy and all, But still ready to fight. Chris Jericho is inches away from getting the title back from the top hanging down from the roof, Jericho is at the top of the ladder and than Shawn Michaels see's this and he has no time to climb up the ladder to save his chances the only thing he can do is knock the ladder over. Shawn Michaels takes a step back and than superkicks the ladder over and Chris Jericho lands on the other side of the ring unconcious. Shawn Michaels gets a huge crowd pop and than is pleased with what he has done and believes that the title is in his grasp.

Shawn than goes to the outside of the ring and gets himself that table that was baseball slid at him earlier in the match. Shawn rolls it into the ring this time safely and than sets it up in the middle of the ring, He than gets another table rolling under the bottom rope and back to the outside of the ring, He sets another table right next to the first one. Shawn Michaels than lfts up Chris Jericho and than throws him at the ropes and than kicks him in the gut and than goes to backdrop him on the two tables behind him but Chris Jericho jumps over Shawn Michaels and than when HBK Turns around and than goes to hit a standing codebreaker and than Shawn catches him in the codebreaker position and than turns him around and than lets him go on the top rope he snaps his neck and throat on the top rope sending him flying back.

Shawn than starts to stomp on him and than grabs that ladder that was used by Chris Jericho earlier in the match to try and climb up the top and retrive the title earlier with it, Shawn puts the ladder on the body of Chris Jericho on his stomach and than goes to the top rope, with Chris Jericho lying unconcious under the metal ladder and with HBK Shawn Michaels on the top rope and Shawn is about to go for the flying elbow to the heart of Chris Jericho. He leaps into the air, but Shawn Michaels misses the move when Chris Jericho rolls out of the underneath the ladder and than Shawn Michaels elbow drpops the steel ladder smashing his elbow and possibly breaking it.

Shawn is holding his elbow in pain than Chris Jericho when he rolled out to safety he also rolled all the way out of the ring and now is back into the ring with a steel chair and he smashes it open on Shawn Michaels head. Shawn Michaels in pain falls out of the ring through the second rope and to the outside, Chris Jericho goes on the outside and starts to follow him and than runs and than Shawn ducks out of a clothesline and than rolls back into the ring quickly and than starts to throw right hands at the WAW champion Chris Jericho.

Shawn Michaels than hits a scoop slam on him and than picks up that steel chair from moments earlier and than hits him a few times in the spine as Chris Jericho is down. Shawn Michaels than in rage keeps hiting him in the back again and again and again and again and again soon the Steel Chair was bent realy back almost vertical and than he throws the chair out of sight out of the ring. Shawn Michaels than picks up the ladder and than drops it onto Chris Jericho's body. Shawn than thinks that Chris Jericho is down for the match and than Shawn Michaels puts the ladder square in the middle of the ring and than starts to climb up the ladder, At about half way Chris Jericho uses his ropes near him to pull himself back up to his feet. Chris Jericho starts to climb up the ladder with Shawn Michaels on the other side of the ladder, Once they are both at the top of the lader inches away from the gold WAW title, they start to throw right hands at each other.

Chris Jericho starts to choke and than grabs the head of Shawn Michaels, Shawn does the same and they each have a good hold at each other than they look around and they throw each other simultaniously at the two tables on the side of the ring that were set up by Shawn Michaels earlier in the match both of them are knocked out cold.

Shawn Michaels than is the first one to get back to his feet after about three to four minutes and than not long after followed by Chris Jericho, Shawn and Jericho on either side set the ladder up in the middle once again and start to climb up it together again, step by step, inch by inch slowly but surely these two weary warriors get to the top at about the same time and than they start to throw right hands at each other than Chris Jericho the ressiliant champion bangs Shawn Michaels head onto the top of the ladder hitting his forehead on it and than making that knock on his head and gash even bigger from that thunderous chair shot earlier in the match.

This makes Shawn Michaels groggy and than Chris Jericho grabs Shawn Michaels head once again and than both of them go flying to the left of the ladder but this time Chris Jericho has the upperhand grabing him in mid air and than turning it into a twenty foot high Codebreaker. Oh My God chants start from the crowd and everyone is in shock. Both men are down in exhaustion and pain, minutes later Chris Jericho gets to his feet sets up the ladder and begins to climb again and than when he gets to the top no one is there to stop him and he manages to get the gold and retain his title. But this night isn't over for him not by a long shot.

WINNER AND STILL WAW CHAMPION CHRIS JERICHO

*Kurt Angle's music hits*

Kurt: Chris Jericho, STOP CELEBRATING, BECAUSE I AM GOING TO WIN THE TITLE, RING THE BELL I AM CASHING IN THE BANK!

WAW TITLE SINGLE"S MATCH KURT ANGLE VS CHRIS JERICHO!

Kurt Angle runs to the ring as a bloody and tired and worn out Chris Jericho is lying there in the middle of the ring in pain and exhaustion, Kurt Angle rolls him up hooking the leg fro the pin foll the second that the bell had rung. 1.........................2..................!!!! Chris Jericho had the where - withall to kick out and he has some fight left in him. Kurt Angle than pulls the straps down and than gets him in an ankle lock, Chris Jericho than rolls forward and underneath him around and than grabs his legs on the way and than turns him on his back and goes for the submission known as the Walls of Jericho. Chris Jericho locks it in and than Kurt is near the ropes he grabs the ropes, But instead of using up the five count Chris Jericho than drags Kurt Angle by the legs to the middle of the ring and than there is no where for Kurt Angle to go, Moments later Kurt Angle the submission and wrestling machine taps out to the Walls of Jericho in under two minutes.

WINNER AND STILL WAW CHAMPION THE LION TAMMER CHRIS JERICHO!

Jr: WOW, Chris Jericho wins two matches in a row agains Kurt Angle and HBK Shawn Michaels. Rising to the occasion just like what he did in 2000 when he beat The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night. Can anyone stop Chris Jericho ?

King: I don't know but I am just feeling sorry for Kurt Angle cashing in his Money in the Bank at the wrong time, how embarresing.

Jr: Lets get ready for our, MAIN EVENT!

* Undertaker is seen backstage, digging up a hole in the graveyard for Triple H and Paul Bearer, as he turns to the camera *

Taker: Triple H.....Paul Bearer....im almost done digging up your graves for tonights match.....and if you think for one second, that you will walk out leaving me burried, think again! Tonight, I will burry you, I will make sure, that I end your career tonight, and Paul Bearer, you wont be so lucky either.

* Taker then grabs a shovel, and digs the last dirt out, and its ready *

Taker: I am done....

A few vultures and crows are circling above him and he looks up and see's it.

Taker: Well you see that Game, Paul Bearer. Vultures know when someone is going to die before they do they can smell rotting flesh from miles away. Well you see that isn't going to be me tonight because Triple H you may think that you are that damn good but I am not a living mortal man. And I have been dead and buried before infact more than once and well you can't kill what is in the soul of every creature of the night in the arena at Judgment Day tonight. So Triple H and Paul Bearer your demise shall come tonight when you shall REST IN PEACE!

* Taker walks away, leaving 2 holes dug up *

MAIN EVENT
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE DEFENSE
HHH (C) WITH PAUL BEARER VS THE UNDERTAKER
BURIED ALIVE

Both men are in the ring with Paul on the outside of the ring as the bell rings and the match begins, Undertaker runs at HHH throwing rights and lefts at him the best pure striker in the WAW business right now is pushing him back into the corner. Undertaker is pumbling him with rights and lefts making HHH hold his arms up in the defensive. Undertaker than kicks him in the gut and than throws him at the other corner and than runs and squashes him in the corner, Undertaker is a man on a mission to get his title back. Undertaker than kicks him in the gut again in this new corner and than pulls him forward two steps and twists his arm, He goes for the Old Skool walk from the top rope move and is on the top rope but does not hit the move when HHH shakes the ropes and makes him fall back into the middle of the ring. HHH starts to stomp on The Undertaker and than picks him up and than throws him at the ropes. HHH leans forward for a back body drop but Undertaker puts the breaks on and than hits a devistating DDT that only the Undertaker can do. Undertaker than would usually go for the pin fall in this time but he can not in this sort of match the only way to end this match is to bury your opponent alive. Undertaker than picks him up and than in the middle of the ring starts to knock him over and back with hard rights and lefts, He than kicks him in the gut and than throws him at the ropes and Big Boots the game down. Undertaker than grabs the left leg of HHH and than crawls under the bottom rope and back to the outside with it and than has HHH in the corner of the ring with the steel ring pole post in between his legs. Undertaker holding the left leg smashes it against the ring post and than again and than with the right leg and again. He than eyes Paul Bearer and than starts to walk to the other side outside of the ring near the announce tables. He gest up to Paul bearer but he with the bad leg that was announced on WAW we are wrestling earlier, crawls into the ring and than Undertaker picks up a steel chair on him way back into the ring and goes after Paul Bearer with HHH still down no one can stop him now. Undertaker has the Steel chair in his hands and has Paul Bearer the man who he creamated nearly 4 years ago this month and also the man who screwed The Undertaker out of a title reign last month at Backlash, Paul is just begging for forgiveness lying there in the middle of the ring underneath The Undertaker. Undertaker wants to savour this moment for the rest of his life he has been waiting for this moment a long long time. Undertaker lifts the Steel Chair high above his head and than The Underaker cracks Paul bearer in the head with the Steel Chair giving him a gash in his forhead and Blood is rushing from the brain to the gash and he is a blody mess and crimson mask if you will. He crawls out of the ring out of harms way and Undertaker than walks up the HHH who was starting to regain conciousness from earlier and was on his knee's. Undertaker goes to smash HHH with that very Steel chair he is holding, He walks up to HHH and swings at his back when he is on his knee's but HHH the Game senses this coming and than low blows the Undertaker giving HHH some time to recover and regain the advantage. HHH gets to his feet wobbly and barely from the damage made to his legs by The Undertaker earlier. HHH than picks up that Steel Chair that Undertaker droped in the ring when he was low blowed and went to the ground. HHH than hits it on the spine of The Undertaker and than again and again and again until The Steel chair was bent and broken. HHH picks the Undertaker up off the ground and than kicks him in the gut and has him in the pedigree position. HHH hits the Pedigree in the middle of the ring on the Undertaker and than has him down and out the only problem now was to get the 315 pound Undertaker who was dead weight now which makes it almost double and take him to the grave site near the entrance ramp. HHH rolls him out of the ring under the bottom rope in the direction of the Grave Burial Site. HHH than tries to put the knocked out Undertaker on his shoulders and carry him to the Burial Site but its just too heavy and too much weight he drops him near the ring apron. He calls for Paul Bearer to up to the Burial Site and than bring him back down the metal shovel. Paul slowly and groggily, wobbily walks up to the Burial site and than hands HHH a few moments later the metal Shovel.HHH than picks up the shovel and than smashes it in the back of The Undertaker, He goes to do it again but Undertaker grabs the Shovel and than won't let him do it, HHH than goes to kick him while he is down but than Undertaker catches the foot of HHH and than takes him down still holding the foot. Undertaker than goes to the head of HHH and gets him in the gogoplata or otherwise known at the new triangle choke hold. HHH is tapping out but nothing happens there is nothing that the referee can do to stop the hold with no DQ's, count outs, pin falls or Submissions. Undertaker than has HHH bleeding internaly from the mouth and than Paul picks up the shovel and hits Undertaker in the ribs with it to try and get HHH free, He does and than Undertaker is pissed off he walks up to Paul Bearer and than picks him up and puts him on his shoulders he goes for a tomb stone pile driver but he has his back to The Game HHH which is not a good thing and than HHH chop blocks him from behind in the back of the leg taking The Undertaker back onto the floor on his back and Paul Beraer crawls away from the area out of harms way. HHH than starts to stomp on him while he is down and than does the leaning back King of Kings taunt on him, HHH feels like he has this match is the grasp of his hands.HHH than goes to pick up the metal shovel once more but he than drops it and has an evil smirk on his face for something more evil, But what could it be ? what can do more damage than a metal shovel.... ? HHH than sticks his head under the ring apron and than iwth crowd heat and taker chants to try and wake him up HHH pulls out his claimed to be best friend the infamous SLEDGEHAMMER!, HHH than weilds it high above his head and than goes to make him a bloody mess with it but Undertaker kicks him in the gut for him to drop the hammer and lean against the ring apron for a moment. This gives The Undertaker a few seconds to get to his feet, Undertaker has HHH leaning against the ring apron and Undertaker starts to throw right hands at him and than knocks him over with them. Undertaker than walks up to the steel steps and than takes a look at them he than turns around and grgabs HHH's head and goes to throw him at the steel steps but HHH pokes him in the eyes and than kicks him in the gut, HHH throws him at the steel steps but Undertaker reverses it and than HHH's shoulder and back area makes a hard thud on the steel steps. Undertaker than picks him up and than hits his head on the steel steps and than throws him to the ground for the moment. Undertaker than takes the top step off of the steel steps and than puts it down near HHH, Undertaker than starts to stomp on HHH and than picks him up and has him in a chokeslam position, ready to chokeslam him on the steel steps. Undertaker than gets elbowed a few times in the head and lets go of HHH in the chokeslam position and than HHH kicks him in the gut and goes to Pedigree him on the steel steps but Undertaker grabs the arm of HHH and turns him around and than sticks his hand in HHH's throat going to do another try at the chokeslam on the Game through the steel steps. He lifts him in the air and than sends him crashing to the hard steel steps almost breaking his back. Undertaker gets good pop and he is in clear controll of this match as of now. Undertaker than grabs HHH's arm and starts to pull him towards to Burial site as HHH is knkocked out cold. Since he is already half way up the entrance ramp he hasn't got that much to go. When he gets up to the Burial site, Undertaker places him against the few foot high sand pile where on it is the six foot deep grave where eithere HHH or The Undertaker will be in tonight. Undertaker than starts to hit him in the face and body with some hard rights and lefts with him leaning against the sand, from teh best pure stricker in the WAW business, Undertaker than climbs up the sand area to where the six foot deep grave is, he looks at it and than rolls his eyes into the back of his head moves his thumb across of his throat and signals that the end is near. He goes up to HHH who was playing possum and HHH throws sand in his eyes, HHH blinds the Undertaker and than kicks him in the gut and goes to throw him into the grave, but both of them Undertaker and the Game HHH go into the grave and start to throw right hands at each other in the grave. Paul Bearer is looking down at them in shock and is cheering on his man HHH. Undertaker than starts to choke him in the grave and knocks him out and than wants to put the finishing touches on the Game HHH and than lifts him up on his shoulders and than hits the devistating Tomb Stone Pile Driver on him Undertaker hits the move on HHH and than he gets a huge crowd pop as the fans think that the Undertaker has this match in the bag. There is another Shovel near the Burial site to bury him alive and possibly win the match. Undertaker picks up the shovel, raises it high above his head in pride and Taker chants begin to start going through the arena, Undertaker sticks the Shovel in the pile of dirt dug up by the Undertaker earlier and than takes out a lump of Dirt on the Shovel and than throws it down at HHH lying there in the six foot deep grave motionless. Undertaker takes a few more scoops of dirt and sand from the metal shovel and continues to cover HHH in dirt, he almost has this match won until Paul Bearer uses the Urn to hit Undertaker in the back of the head and he falls in pain into the grave with HHH, Paul goes in there and wakes HHH up, Undertaker than gets Pedigree'd inside the 6 foot deep grave and than HHH crawls out of the grave, HHH does the King of Kings taunt over the grave as Paul Bearer uses another shoven, to bury The Undertaker alive covering him in dirt. It wasn't long after where he was fully covered 6 feet deep and the beel rang and the match ended.

WINNER AND STILL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION THE GAME HHH!

King: Oh my god, JR did you just see what i see... Undertaker he is gone.... Buried alive..

JR: Well thats all the time we have tonight for and we hope to see you tommorow night at the next WAW weekly show.....

Thanks for reading comments please,

Reaction score
Great match 100% greatness I thought Undertaker had it.

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Haight

Reaction score
BM: MVP/Brock Lesner and Undertaker/HHH

WM: Jericho/Angle - I felt that it was somewhat unrealistic for Jericho, given his condition, to beat someone like Angle in that
short amount of time.

BP: Undertaker Digging Graves

WP: None

Comments: Pretty good show. i liked the Six Team Tag Team tournament concept. I'm a new reader to this BTB so I'm gonna reserve judgement untill I read a few more, but so far it's looking pretty good.

MikeRaw

Well youe obviously seen my review for the earlier part of your PPV. So Im not gonna post all that again. But I will put my final thoughts on Buried Alive:In general it was well written.
You have good ideas, and I liked the ending how HHH got out of the casket and Taker was buried. That was a good idea on your part.
But I have to say, your general writing is improving from the start of this btb. BUT you could use a bit more description... For example:

You right: They throw lefts and rights
Well instead you could be like:
HHH winds back and throws a huge haymaker, nailing Taker in the jaw. Taker returns fire with a right of his own, followed bya quic right that stuns Triple H

You get my point? It just makes it better.

And also, at the end, you just went "Taker falls into the grave, and now HHH wakes up and pedigrees Undertaker and buries him"

That could definately use dome more description, sort of like above...
But all that stuff comes in time, and you will continue to get better. Just try to use more description. But overall, I liked the outcomes of the matches, and the storylines, and the matches werent even bad, just room for improvement.

Good job though.
7.5/10

Evil Austin

ok well thanks for your advice and review, Ill be sure to incorperate them into my next show... (Any other reviews are very welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.