WAW We Are Wrestling !!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwerko619

Reaction score
BM: MVP .vs. RVD, I have always loved RVD, and he is a great wrestler, not to mention, he has great matches.

WM: Orton .vs. Jobber, this match suprised me. Cause at first I looked at it, and im like wtf is this dude, then I read the 5 sentence paragraph, and figured out hes a douche:) Good thing Orton won though, or your show rating might of dropped:shocked:

BP: Not to be mean, but I found them all a little cheesy. But the HHH and Jericho one was the best.

WP: HHH and Vince, it didnt sound like HHH at all.

AI: Good show, im glad to see Y2J .vs. HHH for both titles at SummerSlam, better than my idea lol. I cant wait to see what happends at SummerSlam, with Randy Orton's challenge, I think either The Rock, Stone Cold or Hulk Hogan will challenge him.You also used Triple H way to much, when you could of made a different promo about a different dude. Btw, good job:)

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

Confirmed card For WAW This week, feel free to review the show above and or make predictions, thanks for reading.

Hardcore Tag Team Titles are un vacated, when the teams of Abyss and Umaga "The Monsters" vs Booker T and Sting "The Legends" This will not just be for the WAW Tag team titles but its a new Hardcore Tag team titles.. Hardcore rules all the time.

We will also see Brock Lesnar the united states champion appearing in the MVP VIP lounge along with Rob Van Dam. Who knows what sparks will fly when that happens so that tuned.

We will also get to see HBK Shawn Michaels going one on one with the hard hitting man that demands respect from alabama Hardcore Holly...

We will also on this upcoming show be two shows before the biggest party of the summer, summerslam and what other matches will be made for that pay per view ? We already have Randy Orton making an open challenge to any legend out there. And we will also have HHH w/ Paul Bearer taking on Chris Jericho and the winner is the Undisputed Champion of WAW holding both titles... More matches shall be announced for summerslam this week so stay tunned.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
BM - Y2J vs HHH, it was a great match

WM - Orton vs jobber and Kenny vs Goldberg, just an extended squash match really.

BP - Highlight reel was in character and was good.

WP - HHH and Vince, like everyone else says, poor, out of character, not enjoyable, sorry.

AC - Too short, the show was way too short.

Two matches
two sqaush matches, not enough.

Other than that good show.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: HHH vs Y2J it was better than the rest even with the ending, that makes sense and fits the scenario both The Game and Y2J were put in.

WM: Randy Orton squash.

BP: HHH and Vince backstage. The Highlight Reel was good but Chris was a little out of character and the crowd was popping well, on a stupid way.

WP: Randy Orton's one. What he said is what in real life Randy Orton would never say. Really, hes said he whole name, he would never do that. And he has never called himself the Living Icon.

AC: It was a decent show. I do not like how wwwerko had a card and then you change it, it shows lack of communication between the two of you. Besides, I like HHH vs Sting and HBK vs Kurt Angle vs Y2J better than your match no offense. I will be reviewing

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

LATE BREAKING WAW NEWS BACKSTAGE!

WAW's Executive director in the WAW Headquarters has some news which isn't good for WAW and for the GM of WAW Vince McMahon... WAW Executive Director claims that he has some papers with him and he is coming this week to WAW and he is coming down to the ring and he has a blockbuster announcement which will shake the foundation of WAW itself... WAW's Executive Director claims that Vince McMahon is in deep trouble and no one knows why not even Vince... Apparently the Executive Director for WAW We Are Wrestling is coming this week and is in not only a bad mood but will make sure that everyone else will be by the time he leaves when he will drop a bombshell which may have something to do with Vince... So stay tunned

should be up soon.. thanks for reading....

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

At the top of the program Vince McMahon is seen in his office on the telephone to the WAW Board of Directors.

Vince: (on the phone) : really....... You have got to be kidding me.... Fine...... Ill go and tell them now....

Vince hangs up with the WAW Board of Directors and he has some news to make regarding the upcoming pay per view Summerslam next week sunday.

Vince: Well By order of board of directors they want WAW to have some big changes and to be shaken up... like never before... And they told me If I don't make some changes tonight I would be fired... So this is what I am going to announce... There will be another Summerslam main event match Mr Kennedy vs Big Show vs HBK Shawn Michaels vs JBL vs Kane and Sting and this will be a 6 man elimination battle royal where the looser gets fired right there and than.... How do you like that. If that doesn't shake things up I don't know what will..

WAW PYRO GOES OFF AND THE SHOW BEGINS

Michael Cole: Welcome to WAW This week and we just had huge announcement made by Vince McMahon...

Tazz: Thats right There will be a firing at Summerslam..

Michael Cole: More on that later but first we will have our first match of this evening.

Match - 1 HARDCORE TAG TEAM TITLES
BOOKER T AND STING VS UMAGA AND ABYSS[

Bell rings and the match begins -

This being a tornado tag team match and being under Hardcore rules Abyss and Umaga have possbily the early match hype advantage.. Umaga locks up with Booker T and Abyss locks up with The Icon Sting... Sting kicks Abyss in the gut and throws him at the ropes and Big Boots him back down. Meanwhile Umaga and Booker T start to throw rights and lefts in the ring. Booker T than kicks Umaga in the gut and than gets him groggy Booker T than runs at the ropes and goes for the scizzor kick on Umaga but Umaga quickly grabs the head of Booker T just before he can do it and goes to hit him with the samoan spike but Booker T low blows him before he can do it and than clotheslines him over. Meanwhile Sting and Abyss have been fighting on the outside of the ring as Sting threw Abyss over the top rope and to the outside.

Sting would be walking up to Abyss who was on the floor crawling away from Sting on the outside as Sting was approaching him with the steel baseball bat. Abyss than manages to low blow / kick near the gut and groin at Sting and than makes him drop the bat. Abyss than runs and picks up the bat and than smashes it on the back of Sting. Abyss rolls into the ring and than goes to hit Booker T with it but Booker ducks out of it and around it and than hits the Book - end on him. Booker T goes for the pin fall but he gets kicked in the back by Umaga to break up the pin cover.

Booker T gets up and than runs at the ropes and goes to knock down the samoan bulldozer Umaga but he just stands there like a brick wall. Umaga screams at him to go for it again in Samoan and than Booker runs at the ropes and ducks out underneath Umaga and from behind tries to gain momentum and knock him down but Umaga turns around and than instantly hits a Samoan back body drop on Booker T. Umaga goes for the pin fall but he (Booker) kicks out of it. Abyss is up to his feet at this time and goes out of the ring and than goes up to The "Icon" Sting who with his rest had re-grouped and had than uppercuted Abyss as he came out of the ring though the second rope. Abyss than starts to rake the eyes of Sting on the outside of the ring near the announcer tables and than Abyss starts to choke the life out of Sting he has his hands in the throat of Sting and is holding it in for more than five seconds which in this sort of Hardcore style rules match up is very legal as a wrist lock..

Meanwhile in the middle of the ring Umaga had clotheslined Booker T down in the middle of the ring. Umaga had ran at the ropes and than goes to jump in the air and belley flop on him squashing his lungs and rib cage but Booker T had the were - withall to move out of the way and Umaga went face and stomach first into the canvas. Booker T has Umaga in groggy on his knee's position for the scizzor kick but this time hits the finisher move on Umaga in the middle of the ring and Booker T has a smile on his face and hooks the leg rolling him over on his back for the pin fall.

Umaga kicks out of the scizzor kick no one can believe it.. Booker is Irate. Booker stands up and goes to complain to the referee and than on the outside of the ring Abyss had low blowed Sting after Choking him for more than a minute and thanh has Sting down. Abyss tahn lifts up the bottom ring apron and gets himself a Table. He rolls it into the ring and than sets it up. He goes up to Booker T but Booker turns around and starts to throw rights and lefts in his face and than kicks him in the gut not far away from the Table and than Abyss grabs hold on Booker T and than lifts him up and in mid air he turns him and hits the Black Hole drop (not sure what its called his finisher something like that I think ?) anyway He hits Booker T through the table with it and than he goes for a quick pin fall on Booker T he gets only a two count when Sting broke up the pin fall hitting Abyss in the spine with the Steel Base Ball Bat from before.

Umaga runs up to Sting but he gets hit in the stomach with the Bat and Sting gets a decent pop as he is turning this match around. Sting hits Abyss and Umaga as they are down and than lifts up Umaga and throws him at the ropes and goes for the Stinger Splash on him in the corner but Umaga moves out of the way ducking under it and moving around the corner in the last second before impact. Sting than is groggy in the corner Abyss the man that loves pain is up from the beating earlier and runs at Sting in the corner and squashes him in it. Sting than in pain falls down to the bottom rope and than with his head against the Bottom turnbuckle Umaga runs at the ropes hitting the train reck move on him and than lifts him up and goes for the Samoan Spike and hits that as well. He goes for the pin fall and we have new Hardcore Tag Team Champions of the world.

WINNERS AND NEW HARDCORE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS ABYSS AND UMAGA

Cole: What a match.. I can't believe it.

Tazz: You better believe it because we have new Hardcore World Tag Team Champions..

Cole: I hope to see a rematch in the future..

Tazz: Don't get your hopes up.... You never know I mean we are in WAW the land of contraversy.

Backstage Mr Kennedy storms into Vince's office.....

Mr Kennedy: WHAT IN THE HELL are you doing ?

VInce: You have no right to just barge in like that... I am Vince McMahon the guy who runs this program and I am a busy busy man...

Mr Kennedy: Who am I ..... Who am I ?

Tazz: Now you got him started...

Mr Kennedy: I am MMMMMMMMMMMISTTAAAA KENNNEDYYYYYY!!!!

(Goes into Vince's face)

Mr Kennedy: KENNEDY!

Vince: I will give you three seconds to get your ass out of here before I fire you right here right now ...

Mr Kennedy: Thats exactly what I was here to talk to you about. Earlier today you put me in a 6 man battle royal with 6 of the best superstars of today and The looser gets fired ? Why would you even think of putting your best superstar in the business in jeprody in two weeks I mean What the hell are you thinking.. I think that old age of yours has gotten to your head a bit of dementia happening. Let me remind you Sir... I have beaten nearly everyone there is to beat. I have beaten Shawn Michaels, MVP, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Batista, Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio and lots more I was the fastest rising superstar in the WWE before that closed down and I am and I will be the fastest rising superstar in WAW ...

Vince: Now that you remind me if your as good as you say you are why wouldn't it be fun to see you in the Summerslam main event in that 6 man battle royal if you are so good why don't you just put that too the test If you win you can say you beat 5 more guys on the roster...

Mr Kennedy: You know your actually a smart man...

Shawn Michaels walks in...

Vince: Now what...

Shawn Michaels: HBK the show stoppa I mean I understand why you would put everyone else on the Roster that is in the match there at Summerslam but why me, I mean I know we dono't like each other one bit but Vince man you just can't say no to having the Heat Break Kid on your show I mean your a smart business man and you know that I have been in basically every match invented and I have walked out on top and I will prove it ... by beating Hardcore Holly tonight...

Kane than appears behind Vince who is also in the match and is also WAW's first Royal Rumble winner...

Vince: Look just accept you are all in a carrer threataning match... The board of directors told me to make history at Summerslam and thats what I am going to do.. Now get out of my office at once...

Everyone leaves

Match - 2 HARDCORE HOLLY VS SHAWN MICHAELS!

Hardcore Holly and Shawn Michaels lock up... Hardcore hits him in the jaw a few times with his hard right hands and elbows and than grabs hold of his arm and than throws him at the ropes he than shoulder blocks down Shawn Michaels and than he runs at the opposite ropes as Shawn lyes down and Hardcore keeps running over him to the other ropes. On this time rebound Shawn Michaels jumps up and dropkicks him down and than holds onto his arm as he lands on the mat below and than gets him almost instantly in a hammerlock bar... Hardcore Holly has his arm behind him and than ducks out under Shawn's arm and than Hardcore Holly than hits a back body drop on him and than goes for a quick pin fall but he kicks out of it. Hardcore Holly than lifts him up and than hits a scoop slam on him in the middle of the ring. Hardcore Holly than runs at the ropes and than dropkicks him in the face.. Hardcore Holly than rolls Shawn Michaels onto his back and than hooks the leg for a quick pin fall but he only gets a one count on Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels than gets lifted up on his feet and than gets standing dropkicked back down to the mat below. Hardcore Holly starts to stomp on him and than goes to the second rope and goes for a double axe handle on him as he is waiting for Shawn Michaels to get to his feet.

Once Shawn Michaels was groggily up on his feet Hardcore Holly jumped leaped from the second turnbuckle rope and than over at Shawn Michaels head and clubs him down with the double axe handle move from the second rope turnbuckle. Hardcore Holly grabs Shawn Michaels by the hair and he continues to dominate the match so far as he has been doing this whole match and than lifts him up on his shoulders and goes for his finisher the AlabamaSlamma... Hardcore has him in position for it but than Shawn starts to wiggle and squirm his way out of it crawling down the back of Hardcore Holly, Shawn Michaels than rolls him up in a sunset flip pin fall but Hardcore Holly kicks out of it in the nick of time. Both men are at there respective feet and than lock up once more in this back and forth match up.

Shawn than starts to kick him in the gut after a few rights and lefts to the face and upper body of Hardcore Holly... Shawn Michaels the heart break kid picks up Hardcore Holly and than hits an atomic drop on Hardcore Holly and than punches him once in the face like he usually does to knock him down in the center of the ring in position for the patented devistating move the flying elbow drop to the heart. Shawn Michaels goes to the outside of the ring on the apron and than goes up to the top rope turnbuckle and goes for his patented Elbow drop to the heart of Hardcore Holly...... He leaps into the air and than hits the devistating move on Hardcore Holly ... He gets a decent pop after that move on him and than goes into the corner of the ring and holds onto the top rope with one hand and than starts to tune up the band for some sweet chin music.

He bangs the leg on the mat and as Hardcore Holly got to his feet Shawn Michaels ran at him in the ring and than Hardcore Holly duck out underneath of the boot of Shawn Michaels which would have knocked him out for sure... Hardcore Holly than lifts him up on his shoulders twists him around turning him around the ring and than slams the back of his head on the canvas mat below in the middle of the ring and than goes for the pin fall after an innovative Alabama Slamma on Shawn Michaels... The referee begins to count and than he gets to three and the match ends with Hardcore Holly as the winner..

WINNER HARDCORE HOLLY!

Cole: What a match, I hope to see another encounter between these two in the future again...

Tazz: Hold up... I think we have another exciting match coming right up next...

Match - 3 JBL VS KANE

JBL and Kane go up to each other as the bel rings, Kane is going to lock up with JBL and see the test of strength the Wrestling GOD vs the 2008 and first ever WAW Royal Rumble winner Kane gets pocked in his eye by JBL and than kicks Kane in the gut and than throws him at the ropes and goes to clothesline from hell him back down with force and authority but Kane like a big brick wall monster stands there.. thats why they call him the big red machine.. JBL than runs at the ropes to go for a clothesline from hell once more time but than Kane big boots him down and than as JBL gets back up to his feet from the force of rollling around the ring he starts to uppercut him in the face and jaw and than throws him in the corner. Kane than runs at clotheslines him in the corner squashing him against the turnbuckle. Kane than starts to stick his hand in the throat and neck of JBL choking the life out of the self proclaimed wrestling god.. Though by order of the wrestling rules and the referee Kane must let go by the count of five.. Kane at four and a half lets go and than throws him in the other corner diagonally across and than runs with JBL into the corner and almost instantly once again clothelines him in the corner squashing him against the turnbuckle. Kane than lifts him up in the side walk slam position and hits a side walk slam in the middle of the ring after carying him to the middle of the ring in the position for a few seconds and steps. He goes for a pin fall but JBL kicks out just before the count of two and a half. Kane than goes up to the outside of the ring, he goes to the apron leaving the ring through the second rope and than goes up on the top rope turnbuckle in the corner and than waits for JBL to get to his feet groggily.. Once he does Kane goes to try in mid air clotheslines him back down and hits the move him Kane than starts to stomp on him a few times kicking him in the shoulder and upperbody.. Kane than takes a few steps back and than clenches his fists and awaits for JBL to get to his feet once more so he can end this match possibly and chokeslam him to the mat below in the center of the ring. Once JBL got to his feet, JBL the ring savy veteran see's Kane in the chokeslam position than falls back down and than leaves the ring and rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope to the outside. Kane goes to the outside after him and than uppercuts JBL from behind as JBL turns around to meet Kane near the announce tables. Kane than grabs JBL's head and than slams it on the announce tables and than throws him in the ring. He goes for the chokeslam and tries to hit it this time in this match up. Kane manages to hit the chokeslam on JBL and than he goes for the pin fall but JBL gets his foot on the bottom rope. JBL than gets lifted up by Kane and than Kane takes him to the middle of the ring and kicks him in the gut. Kane than kicks JBL in the gut and than lifts him up on his shoulders for a devistating finisher known as the Tomb stone pile driver ... He has JBL in position for the move but than JBL leans back and has Kane in position for the Tomb stone pile driver. He than suprisingly hits Kane with the move and than goes for the pin fall thinking he has this match won but Kane kicks out and is slowly groggily getting to his feet. JBL than runs at the ropes and clotheslines from hells him down and than goes for the pin fall hooking the leg this time once again.. and this time he gets the three count and the win.

WINNER JBL!

In the ring MVP is holding a MVP VIP Lounge segment...

MVP: You all should be greatfull to be witnessing possibly the biggest VIP lounge ever and the first ever on WAW... My gues tonight are two great wrestlers but none as great as the half man half amazing MVP.... Bring the guests out..

RVD's music hits.... He makes his way down to the ring....

a few moments later Brock Lesnar's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring with the US title as he is the champion...

Tazz: Well ... Here comes the pain Cole...

MVP:
Now lets get underway.. Over the past month the three of us have gone back and forth in great battles, last week RVD you went in the ring with me and the week before I went in the ring with you Brock Lesnar in the ppv Judgment Day.. Not long before that You lesnar and you Rob Van Dam fought each other in a battle of your own .... Brock you have won all of these battles and well I can put all of a hatrick against the MVP of the WAW business... So champ.. what do you say, You put it on the line against me and against Rob over here in a three way championship match at Summerslam ?

Brock: I in fact love that idea.. just more people for me to beat up.. you all will find out why I am the animal and why when I get to the ring they say HERE COMES THE PAIN....

RVD: I am fine with pain, I am a legend in the land of ECW where we thrived on Pain we thrived on blood we thrived on giving the fans a match to remember being a former tv champ for 23 months I know what its like to make a good match and well I am leaving with the US championship at Summerslam..

MVP: You guys are all forgetting the one true fact.. you all are great wrestlers great fighters and great men but your in the ring with the MVP.. who is not a man not a mere mortal I am half man and half amazing...

after a brawl between the three the segment ends and we go to the main event of the evening...

MAIN EVENT - RANDY ORTON VS CHRIS JERICHO
HHH & PAUL BEARER AT RINGSIDE

Chris Jericho looks at his Summerslam opponent in ten days HHH and eyes him at ringside but than he made a big mistake which was taking his eyes off of the legend killer Randy Orton.. Orton runs and clubs him in the back knocking him over near the ropes on the side of the ring. Orton than continues to pumble him with hard rights and lefts to the lower back of Chris Jericho hoping to keep him down but as Chris Jericho gets back up to his feet he than pushes Randy Orton back a few steps and that gives Chris Jericho time to regroup and get back to his feet. Randy Orton than runs again almost instantly straight away after being pushed back by Chris Jericho Randy Orton runs at Chris jericho and than Chris Jericho clotheslines him back down. Chris Jericho than gets up to his feet and than goes up to the side of the ring and points over at HHH and Paul Bearer looking on at ringside that this is for you... He than goes up to Randy Orton and than grabs both of his legs and goes for an early possibly match ender the Walls of Jericho but he doesn't lock it in when Randy Orton before being turned around he gets pulled into Randy Orton's head and than Randy Orton gets him in a cradle pin fall but he does not get even a two count when both men get to there respective feet straight away. Randy Orton runs again at Chris Jericho but Chris Jericho who was standing on the side of the ring near the ropes where HHH and Paul Bearer are, Chris Jericho pulls the top rope down and Randy Orton gets sent flying over the top rope and to the outside knocking HHH and both him and Paul Bearer over and out on the outside of the ring too.. three birds with one stone if you might want to call it... Chris Jericho gets a decent pop and than looks around at the crowd and than at the three men lying thre on the outside of the ring almost motionless..

As the referee gets to a count of three Chris Jericho runs at the ropes and than leaps through the second rope at Randy Orton diving at his opponent who at this time was at his knee's starting to get to his feet.. The Refereee weather he likes it or not has to start his ring out count again and at about the count of five Chris Jericho gets to his feet and than picks up Randy Orton and than goes to throw him at the steel ring steps near by but Randy puts the breaks on and than reverses it and throws Chris Jericho's shoulder into the unforgiving steel ring steps.. Randy Orton rolls into the ring to break up the ten count and than rolls back out of the ring. With Chris Jericho's head lying there against the steel ring steps. Randy takes one look at him like that and than takes a few steps back and goes to give him a concussion when he runs at Chris Jericho and goes to boot him in the face but Chris Jericho ducks underneath the boot of Randy Orton and crawls underhim forward out of the steel steps and the danger zone and goes to get back to his feet but he is met by HHH who he knocked over earlier and he is fighting with at Summerslam and who is not in a good mood. HHH than clotheslines him down and than picks him up and than rolls him in the ring and screams at Randy Orton to finish him so that in ten days, next week Sunday he would not fight Chris Jericho at 100% heathly... Randy Orton goes for a quick pin fall cover but he doesn't get all of the three count.

Randy Orton than picks up Chris Jericho and than throws him at the ropes, Randy Orton than on the rebound kicks Chris Jericho in the gut and than hits an innovative back breaker that he often uses... Randy Orton than picks up Chris Jericho one more time and goes for the RKO to end this match.. Randy Orton than gets pushed off of it and than when Randy Orton turns around Chris Jericho kicks him in the gut and goes for the Walls of Jericho.. It takes Chris Jericho a few moments but he than has it locked in tight in the middle of the ring.. Randy Orton is about to tap out to the move but than Paul Bearer is on the ring apron distracting the referee. The referee goes up to Paul and forced him to get off of the apron and while they are arguing and Paul is wasting time behind Jericho's back as Randy is tapping out and the referee's is not noticing it.. HHH runs in the rnig and than clotheslines him from behind and forces him to let go off the hold. HHH than hits a pedigree and than leaves the ring and Paul gets off of the ring apron... Randy Orton than rolls his arm over Chris Jericho and goes for a pin fall cover and he gets the win ...

WINNER RANDY ORTON!

Cole: What a match... I know I saw this often but I am sad that this Summerslam main event doesn't include Randy Orton... For once I agree with you Tazz..

Tazz: There you go Cole your now finally coming to your senses.

Backstage a limmo pulls up and it is revealed to the the executive assistant for WAW board of Directors (basically the head owner of WAW)

Lillian Garcia (the backstage ring announcer) walks up to the limmo as a big tanned man in a suit gets out of the limmo...

Lillian: May I ask you a few questions...

Director: Sure darling whats on your mind but make it quick..

Lillian: Well there is a question which is on everyones mind which involves you, Vince McMahon and WAW... Why or What is happening on Summerslam expecially with you wanting to shake things up and expecially with that huge 6 man battle royal which includes the likes of Kane our very first Royal rumble winner HBK Shawn Michaels our very first WHC Champion, Mr Kennedy, The Big Show, JBL, Sting and the looser is fired whats up with that is the question on everyones mind...

Director: Well you really asked a few questions there and I am very busy.. Ill answer one of them hold on ... (he picks up his phone out of his pocket and he begins to talk on it.) sorry darling but Its urgent I need to take this... (on the phone) yes.. uh um... ok.... really that much... my god.... Ill be right there... (off the phone, now talking to lillian) I am sorry darling but I just got off the phone with one of my advisers and well how to put this lightly we just found out something and well I am on my way down to the ring now and Vince McMahon is in alot and I mean alot of trouble...

Cole: He is coming to the ring now ?

Tazz: I feel sorry for Vince but I wonder what it is...

Cole: Shut up he can get us all fired....

*WAW Logo and intro hits and the director comes down to the ring...*

The WAW Director grabs the mike and begins to speak....

Director: First of all I would like to thank you all for attending WAW tonight .... because you sure don't want to miss this one... to start this off I would like to have Vince McMahon in the ring..

After a few seconds Vince's music hits and he comes down to the ring without his strut, kind of a scared look on his face because even he doesn't know what is coming...

Vince: Yes sir... what is it you wanted.

Director: Don't suck up to me if its one thing I hate is ass kissers. Now I believe before I announce my blockbuster announcement I would like all of WAW's affiliates, backstage workers, wrestlers announcers and referee's every single person that I sign there pay checks to stand there up on the entrance ramp...

Tazz:
Cole where are you going ?

Cole: He means us too...

It takes a few moments but every person that was mentioned above was standing around in the entrance ramp with a confused look on there face too...

Vince: Now can we please know what this is. If there is one thing I don't like its suspense and especially if its on my show and I have to make plans for next week....

Director:
Don't you dare tell me what to do I don't care about what you think and if you really piss me off I will turn the lights out and shut down WAW for the next week show....

Vince gulps down what he was about to say and shuts up...

The Executive Director is standing in the ring with Vince in the ring with him as everyone else besides the audience is standing on the entrance ramp and the director picks up his breifcase he walked down to the ring with and he opens it... He takes out a whole pile of papers...

Vince goes up to the director and goes to look at them and try to see what they are...

Director: Hey, no looking for you, turn away Ill let you find out what it is in moments....

A few decent pops here and there because of him telling vince off...

Director: Now than, lets get this historic WAW started............There is a few things I want to fix.... First things first, Thanks to Vince's poor Booking and showmanship and match making skills we have been cut down to a short budget..

Vince: Hey it isn't my fault..

Director:
Than who's fault is it.. Its not mine, Its not the viewers fault and its certainty not his fault (points to the wrestlers on the entrance ramp and points at Gene Snitsky.)

Vince: Whatever, well what are you going to do about it...

Director: Speak when your told to speak I am your superior...

Vince: No one talks to Vincent Kennedy McMahon like that....

HHH is on the entrance ramp and he screams out ...

HHH: Hey love birds.. clock is ticking there is only a two hour show this week and we have less than ten minutes left.... and I have some girls waiting for me in the back.. so announce that you guys made some mistakes increase our pay in return and we will all be fine....

Carlito: More pay.....thats coooool...

Director:
You see Vince, this is what I am talking about your wrestlers are running around and doing whatever they like ...

Vince: And you can do a better job ?

Director: Actually you gave me a good idea... as your boss (talking to vince) you actually took the words straight out of my mouth I was going to announce that you had one week to up your game otherwise your fired and we will have a new gm but I have a better idea... and thats one of the reasons why pencils have erasers... this file of papers here (holds them up) show your bad booking and ratings since you started WAW in december 2007, and if you look at them they are not even as half as good as they should be... So instead of giving you another week Vince.. AS OF NOW YOUR FIRED!!! LEAVE MY RING NOW AND GET OUT OF MY BUILDING!!!

Vince walks away from the arena and is never to be seen again...

Crowd: NANANANA SAY AY AY GOOD BYE (repeats)

Director: Now than since we are GM less and I have always said to myself to be a man of my word, when I start something I finish it so as of now I AM THE GENERAL MANAGER... Oh and all of my employee's that are standing there on the entrance ramp (referee's, alumi, wrestlers, announcers, camera men.) I would just like to now announce the real surprise not that this show hasn't been exciting with announcements yet but I have just one more announcement to make.................The General Manager of WAW We Are Wrestling which you see before your eyes has just out smarted not only Vince not only WAW not only you in the audience but every single man woman and child in the world watching... Because I am not the executive director for WAW.... Vince is so gullable he let himself get fired and well than you might ask who am I well your GENERAL MANAGER FOR WAW is...... The Jabronni beating, pie eating, trail blassing eye brow raising heart stopping elbow dropping people's champ THE ROCK...

The Director / Rock takes his mask off and is clear that it is him...

Crowd : ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY

Rock / GM / Director: Now take a look at these papers.... (he holds them up).. It doesn't matter what these blank papers say (he rips them up and throws them in the crowd.) IF YA SMELLL WHAT THE GM IS COOKING!

Show leaves and ends as the show goes off the air and the show ends thanks for readins and revies are wanted thanks...

QUICK RESULTS -

Hardcore Tag Team Champions Crowned - Abyss and Umaga beat Sting and Booker T
Hardcore Holly beats Shawn Michaels
JBL BEATS KANE
Main Event - Randy Orton beats Chris Jericho with HHH at ringside

WAWSummerSlamPoster.jpg

Matches So Far Announced for Summereslam In 1 more week.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP vs WAW CHAMPIONSHIP
The Game HHH (c) w/ Paul Bearer vs Y2J Chris Jericho (c)
Winner is the Undisputed Champion keeps both titles

6 Man Battle Royal - Looser gets fired
Mister Kennedy vs Kane vs Shawn Michaels vs JBL vs Big Show vs Sting

Randy Orton Legend Killer Challenge open to any legend

United States Championship
Rob Van Dam vs MVP vs Brock Lesnar (c)

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: Hardcore tag match
WM: JBL vs. Kane.
BP: HHH's one line in the end segment. It made me laugh and it seems like something that he'd really say.
WP: MVP/Brock/RVD promo. It felt rushed, I think that you could have made it much bigger.
AC: I llok forward to reading the next episode with the Rock as GM.
Plug: Check out POI's first PPV; Explosive Choices tomorrow.

Qwake

BM: The main event was the best match of the night, it flowed nicely and was a good length, I also really like these superstars...I also quite liked the opener.

WM: Well JBL Vs Kane wasnt to good because it was really short and wasnt to good. Quite a few of the matches were a little short but still good.

BP: Vince and Mr Kennedy's was pretty good and in character and the promo at the end was good too, not sure which of them was best but both pretty good.

WP: None they were all pretty decent.

AF: Pretty good show, but you could have had more promo's in the show and also when you have a match you should have a promo in between because you had HBK Vs Hardcore Holly and then right after tht you had the Kane/JBL match. But other then that it was a pretty good show and the PPV looks as though it should be quite good. 6.5/10

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

Confirmed matches for the Show before Summerslam

Mr Kennedy vs Shelton Benjamin
Hardcore Holly vs Sir William Regal
Brock Lesnar vs Umaga
And in the main event -
Evolution reunion - HHH & Randy Orton w/ Paul Bearer vs Chris Jericho & Kane

Feel free to make predictions and hopefully I get more than two reviews on the show above it would be much appreciated.. thanks,

Reaction score
When I right in caps that's who I think we'll be the winner.

MR KENNEDY vs Shelton Benjamin
Hardcore Holly vs SIR WILLIMA REGAL
Brock Lesnar vs UMAGA
And in the main event -
Evolution reunion - HHH & ORTON w/ Paul Bearer vs Chris Jericho & Kane

McLovin

Reaction score
Mr Kennedy vs Shelton Benjamin
Hardcore Holly vs Sir William Regal
Brock Lesnar vs Umaga
And in the main event -
Evolution reunion - HHH & Randy Orton w/ Paul Bearer vs Chris Jericho & Kane

I'll try and get a review up for this show. If not it'lll be the next one.

Evil Austin

Well Seeing as WAW started in January and went on Hiatus until its return in March/April... WAW has had some great moments which was missed by many new comers to the IWF BTB section which stops them from reading this BTB probably mainly because they don't know the storyline and what is happening... Well I am here to change that.. Once every 2 days I will post here like the WWE 24/7 but a WAW 24/7 and every time it will highlight a show or a match or a promo or a feud and it will show you guys WAW history....

WWE247.jpg

And just so you guys know I will change the WWE part to WAW so don't worry just ignore that for now...

My First installment to the WAW 24/7​

This would be WAW's only RR match to date being posted by me January 28th of 2008 and It would be my first try at a real PPV...

608f722602-1.jpg

Main event - 30 man Royal Rumble match....

Fink: Its now time for the Royal Rumble match (huge crowd pop) Here are the rules, 2 men will start in the ring and every minute there after a supestar will be coming down to the ring. Once all thirty men have made it to the ring the last man in the ring is declared the winner of the Royal Rumble 2008. And goes to Headline Wrestlemania 24. Elimination occures when one supestar goes over the top rope with both feet touching the floor. Now... Lets find out who drew number 1

APA music hits and Faarooq makes his way down to the ring -

APA music hits and Bradshaw makes his way down to the ring -

They stare down and the bell rings and the match begins -

Crowd chants apa. As they lock up to see who off the apa is really the best. This is why they had said that this would be interesting back in the bar. Faarooq, Had started to win the lock up contest. Bradshaw had than kicked him in the gut and than had clostlined him. When they both were back up they were punching and punching until they both were at the bottom right hand corner and than bradshaw had kicked him in the gut and than had pushed him off a bit and had tried to chuck him over. Faarooq had held onto the ropes, Faarooq had than elbowed his partner bradshaw in the gut and than had tried to put his partner over but again no one was over. They tried the lock up again and they are so evenly matched both men know each other so well no one is budging. The countdown hits and

10.....9.....8.....7.....6......5......4......3... ...2.....1...... the crowd is eagerly awaiting the third opponent. And its Shelton Benjamin. Both members of the APA start to team up and work on shelton and is beating him in the corner. Both members of the apa link hands and try to knock him over the top rope but the athletic shelton benjamin had pulled the top rope down and had eliminated both members of the APA. Shelton starts to rest in the corner, catch his breath and than is waiting the next opponent. The next opponent would be by a huge crowd pop Rey Mysterio. He runs down to the ring. Shelton had than as Rey came in the ring had started kicking on him as he rolled under the bottom rope and is not letting him get up so fast. He is pounding and pounding on him. When Rey starts to slowly get up and kick Shelton himself he had than started to kick him in the back of the leg and than had hit a drop kick. Than Had tripped him over and had hit the 619. Huge crowd pop as the Countdown as began to start from 10-1 once again. It was revealed it was Elijah Burke as he ran down to the ring. Rey had not known it was him yet and than had Yanked rey by the legs off the top rope trying to hit the leg drop and pulled him to the outisde and he was eliminated. He had gone in the ring and it was once again one on one. Elijah had started to kick and punch Shelton after he had been hit with the 619, He than had shelton in the corner and had gone dangerously up to the top rope for the Superplex. Shelton benjamin had than started to kick and punch him up there and had than knocked elijah burke down in the middle of the matt. Shelton had than jumped back down to the matt and had hit the T-Bone Suplex. The Countdown had started Once again and a huge crowd pop as the 5th entrant had made his way down to the ring because it was RVD. RVD had gone after knocking with his thunderous kicks down Shelton and Elijah he had than put them on top off each other rolled under the ring and began to go to his roots and had began to be extreme, He had taken a steel chair and than put it on top off Shelton and Elijah and than on all three things had hit the Rolling thunder. He had gone to the top rope. He had than stayed there a second and pointed at Shelton (crowd pop for him to five star frog splash him.) than at elijah (bigger pop) so he frog splashes elijah. He had than lifted up shelton but shelton pocked him in the eye and had tried to take him over the top rope. Both men are fighting and pushing each other on the brink of elimination and agian the countdown began. and it was Muhammid Hassan. Muhamid had ran in and than had put the cobra clutch on Elijah and elijah is tapping out but nothing is happening this is not a normal match as everyone knows. RVD had than kicked Shelton in the head and had started to kick Muhamid in the back of the head as he holds the cobra clutch on elijah. He lets go of it and than shelton is hitting RVD all four men are beating each other up for a couple of seconds until...A 7th man comes the seventh entrant...... Huge crowd pop as the Glass shatters and it is a man that has already had a match tonight STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN. Austin had than knocked everyone down and had been stomping a mud whole and walking it dry on everyone and had given Hassan a stunner which sent him flying over the top rope onto the matt and he was eliminated. He had than ran and started to attack RVD as Shelton was T-bone suplexing Elijah Burke. Elijah had than gotten thrown over the top rope and onto the matt below. Elijah Was eliminated. RVD had gotten Stunnered not long after and had gotten thrown over the top rope aswell. Austin and Shelton were the only men left as the count began again. It was revealed the 9th entrant was The Rated "R" superstar Edge. Edge had ran into the ring and had speared Shelton while staring at Austin. They through Shelton togethor over the top rope and than had worked on each other. Austin had ran and started to beat on edge but edge started to throw right hands off his own. Suddenlt out of anger of being eliminated Hassan ran back in the ring only to be eliminated straight away again. getting back to the action, Edge had speared Austin and than had tried to lift him up but Austin had pocked him in the eye and had stunnered him. can austin win his fourth Rumble ?

The countdown began once again, This time it was the Intercontinental champion John Morrison. John Morrison runs in and clostlines Austin and than hits edge with an insiguri, He than goes for his finisher on Austin and hits it. He tries to lift him up and over but he can not. Austin is holding onto the top rope. Austin than low blows him from behind and than runs and starts to stomp a mud hole and walking it dry on him. He stunners him and edge and than goes to throw edge and morrison over but than hold onto the top rope and than they are on the appron and than they are hitting austin fromt he other end of the appron and than climb back in. The countdown begins once again for the 11th entrant. it is confirmed it is CM Punk. Punk puts Edge on hsi shoulders for the GTS go to sleep and than edge pocked him in the eye and than spears him. But Punk leap frogs over edge and edge had hit his head on the second turnbuckle. edge had tried to run and do it again but Punk had kicked him in the shoulder and than had put him on his shoulders once again for the GTS He had hit it this time and tried to throw him over the top rope but Edge was holding onto the ropes. Austin came up from behind and threw both men over. It was only Austin and Morrison in the ring. Austin had turned around to attack Morrison but Morrison had not been touched for a while and had re-grouped. Morrison had started a pucnh up with Austin which was not a good idea to do that with the rattle snake.

Austin had started to win it but than Morrison had kicked him in the back of the head. He had than done his taunt but the countdown had began and morrison was looking, eagirly awaiting the 12th entrant. It was the seven ft monster STING!. Everyone was shocked. it was the veteran sting. Sting had come on a mission to win and he had big booted morrison the second he came in and than had choke slamed him. Morrison had than been thrown over the top rope onto the floor and he was eliminated. Huge crowd pop as these two faces to veterans to former multi time champions were the only ones in the ring at the time. With Austin slowly getting to his feet gazing at the monster standing in front of him he started to throw right hands and than kicked him in the gut and than went for the stunner but grabbing the head of sting was not easy sting just stood there and austin could not bring him down by the head he was to big. austin was in shock and now sting had started the offense. Sting had than started to throw right hands off his own and than pumphandle slamed him centre, in the middle of the ring. He goes to throw him over but Austin low blows him and both men are down as the count began once again for the unlucky number 13 but could he win it ? It was revealed that it was the man of 1001 holds Chris Jericho! He ran down to the ring. Chris had looked at austin lying there in the ring and than at sting lying there in the ring and had hit the lion moonsult on austin and had gone for the walls of jericho on Sting. Sting was tapping out but this was not a tap out match he did not let go off the hold until Austin was back up and had hit jericho from behind and stunnerd him. He tried to throw him over but he could not. As the coundown had started again these minutes have been going fast but to the wrestlers in the ring it seems like a life time wrestling. The fourteenth superstar was also a seven footer. A monster and had now been in his ninth royal rumble in a row and has the record for the second longest and the most eliminations in one match. It was the monster KANE! Kane had ran in with the other three men in the ring it was left Austin, Jericho, Sting. Kane had ran in and had

uppercutted everyone in sight. He starts to choke austin but gets low blowed and stomped on. Sting comes up from behind and than knocks both men down and does a taunt Jericho than drop kicks Sting and than hits his new finisher the codebreaker. kane was slowly getting back to his feet and had ran and clostlined jericho. He tries to throw jericho over but jericho would not let him elbowing hi in the gut and than starts to get choked by sting and than chokeslamed. Sting had just chokelsamed Kane..... The countdown had started to go ....... The 15th entrant was the Monster Abyss..... Huge crowd Heat as he ran to the ring.....The Monster Abyss had started to beat on everyone until Kane had gotten up adn they had locked eyes these two monsters had locked eyes, Abyss had ran at kane but Kane had put his arm out to choke him and than chokeslames him over the top rope and onto the floor.... Abyss had been imphaticly eliminated by kane.... Kane had than started to work on Stone cold but Stone cold had kicked him in the gut after having a few moments to regroup and than stunners him Kane is down for the moment, Austin runs at Jericho and he is having a brawl with Jericho..... Sting

had hit them both from behind and than had started to choke them both and had chokeslamed both of them but than from behind kane had hit him after adn kane was the last man standing at the moment as the coundown began once again ... The 16th entrant was.. The Loud Mouth, Hard Hitting Smash Mouth Talking Mr Kennedy........ Mr Kennedy had lowerd the mike and began to speak right in the middle of the rumble as Kane was right in front of him. Kane was looking at him like he was an idiot. Kane grabbs the mike off him and starts to hit him with it and Kennedy starts to bleed.... The mike raises up again and than Kane continues to pound on him... Kane looks like he is dominating the rumble... Sting is back up adn tries to double chokeslam Kennedy and Kane but Btoh of them grabb Sting's head and throw him over the top rope and continue to work on each other as Jericho works on Austin on the other side of the ring... so left in the ring is Kane, Jericho and Austin and kennedy. jericho had started a fight again with kane after knocking sting over the top rope. austin gets up and knocks him over and than stunnes them. He tries to throw Jericho over the top rope but he puts the brackes on and than throws Austin over Jericho just eliminated Austin Damn it. THe countdown has started again for number 17....

Number 17 was Umaga which made it four men in the ring. kane than knocks down Jericho after he threw out austin and than Umaga gets in the ring and is taking down Kennedy and has him in the corner for the Train reck move adn than out of no where Kane realises that Umaga was doing something and than runs and takes down the samoan bulldozer in mid move and knocks him over the top rope..... Umaga had just been eliminated... The coutdown began once again as Jericho and Kennedy were teaming up on the biggest threat the monster Kane.... It was revealed the 18th entrant

was............................................... .................................................. ..... The olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle... He ran towards the ring wanting another title shot tonight.... Kurt Angle runs in the ring helping them attack Kane and than german suplexes kane and than starts to stomp on them, He takes a few steps back and as Jericho and Kennedy were beating up on kane Kurt angle german suplexes Jericho and than Angle slams Kennedy. He goes to pull down the straps for the ankle lock on kennedy but Kane had than thrown Kurt over and out i guess this is not his night ? And the Nine teenth entrant was on his way and it was.... The death Defying, Homicidal, Suicidal Ecw Original Sabu.....Sabu grabbs a steel chair and runs in the ring and goes to hit everyone and than DDT's everyone on the chair. He looks like he is at an advantage but the samoan bulldozer Umaga who was still at rage from being eliminated had come in samoan spiked sabu and than eliminated him along with Kennedy and Jericho he tries to do the same to kane but he gets chokeslamed out. Kane is the last man in the ring standing until the countdown began again for the 20 entrant.... Matt Hardy... KAne had started to punch up on Kane. but kane does not seem fazed.... Kane than lifts Matt Hardy up and over Kane is on a mission and no one will stop him... Or will someone...

Because the 21st entrant was THE BIG SHOW! Big show Big show and Kane had a stare down as the crowd were on there feet. They started throwing right hands at each other and both men were choking each other out. both men are near the brink of elimination on the edge choking each other out and the coundown began once again, The 22nd entrant was MVP. Kane and Big show had stoped their battles and than had noticed the MVP near them and looks at him and grabbed his shirt and both men threw him over and MVP was eliminated as kane and big show start to work on each other again.... Choking each other out and trying to slowly move towards the top rope as the countdown began one again this time for the number twenty three..... It was Christian cage. Cage had started working on show and than hitting kane. He hits Show in the back with fist after fist after fist and than jumps on his back for a sleeper hold and than show just falls over the top rope trying to throw cage off his back over but cage holding on pulled show down with him. kane was awaiting the twenty fourth entrant who makes kane here for ten entrants already............................

The Twenty Fourth Entrant in the 2008 Royal Rumble was the High flying Jeff hardy... Jeff doe s a back muel kick on Kane and than gets him in the corner, He jumpes to the top rope and than as he comes down Kicks him in the gut with both feet like he does and as kane moves / crawls to the centre of the ring he hits the whisper in the wind and tries to lift him up as the count begins once again for entrant 25........... It was The Animal Batista. Who had ran in and speared Hardy and threw him over the top rope, He starts to stomp on kane and than hits the Batista bomb on him. He does a few more taunts and Kane is still moving. He goes for it again and than tries to throw him over the top rope but kane pushes him over to the other end of the ring and Batista in shock runs at him and spears him as entrant twenty six came down to the ring........................................ It was the Fighting Irishman Finlay........ FInlay had than gone in the ring with the shilleligh and than starts to band Batista in the head with it and goes for the crusifix and throws him over but batista does not go over so easily. He is still got some fight in him they are fighting on both ends of the appron but than out of no where Kane comes up from behind and knocks both of them over.... kane had eliminated nine superstars so far and was on his way to maybe win the rumble and maybe if he can beat his own record as number twenty eight was on his way down to the ring with a huge pop as IF YA SMELLL !!! HITS.... And the Rock storms down to the ring as the big red monster kane awaits him..... The Rock had than start throwing his right hands and knocking him down, He was laying the Smackdown on the Big red monster. Rock had hit the manhatton drop and had gone for the Peoples elbow and had hit it. As he had hit it the countdown for entrant 29# had gone down to 1 and another 3rd Generation wrestler had come down to the ring. It was a man that had already won a match tonight Randy Orton...... Orton had run into the ring and had than RKO'd everyone there and than Edge had still pissed off from before had ran in and speared him and than had thrown him over the top rope and they had brawled over the crowd barrior and out of sight. There has to be an aftrmath next week......... Kane and Rock are both down from RKO's and than as the countdown begins for the very lucky 30# entrant begins Triple H makes his way to the ring but Kane sits up and Rock kicks himself up. They all three stare down at each other HHH does a crotch chop to them, Kane clenches his fist and does the chokeslam sign / taunt and than Rock says Just Bring it. They all jump on each other

Kane the Stronger one gets a slight advantage pushing both of them at the corner on top of ech other and than running at the corner and squashing them. He Chokeslams HHH that gets out of the squashed corner with Rock first and than throws him over and than geos for a chokeslam on Rock but He blocks it into a rock bottom but Kane elbows him in the back of the head and than chokeslams him over.

He does his pyro's in the middle of the ring and than begins to laugh because at Wrestlemania he vrses his older brother the Undertaker who is 15-0 at mania and 2 of them was kane, and kane believes that he is going to win this one... but we will have to wait and find out ?

WINNER OF THE 2008 ROYAL RUMBLE KANE!

*Show fades away and ends*

ENTRY ORDER / Elimination Order.

1.Faarooq - Eliminated by shelton Benjamin
2.Bradshaw - Eliminated by Shelton Benjamin
3.Shelton Benjamin - Eliminated by Edge
4.Rey Mysterio - Eliminated by Elijah Burke
5.Elijah Burke - Eliminated By Stone Cold
6.RVD - Eliminated by Shelton Benjamin
7.Muhamid Hassan - Eliminated by Stone Cold
8.Austin - ELiminated by Jericho
9.Edge - Eliminated by Stone Cold
10.John Morrison - Eliminated by STING
11.CM Punk - Eliminated By Stone Cold
12.STING - Eliminated by Kane and Mr Kennedy
13.Chris Jericho - ELiminated by Umaga
14.Kane (Winner) - ----------------------------------------------
15.Abyss - Eliminated by Kane
16.Mr Kennedy - Eliminated by Umaga
17.Umaga - Eliminated by Kane
18.Kurt Angle - Eliminated by Kane
19.Sabu - Eliminated by umaga
20.Matt Hardy - Eliminated by Kane
21.Big Show - Eliminated by Cage
22.MVP - Eliminated by Show and Kane
23.Christian cage - Eliminated by Show
24.Jeff Hardy - Eliminated by Batista
25.Batista - Eliminated by Kane
26.Finlay - ELiminated by Kane
27.John Cena - Eliminated by - It was strange Cena had never shown up, was something Wrong ?, will cena explain himself on the next waw episode ?
28.The Rock - Eliminated by Kane
29.Randy Orton - Eliminated By Edge
30.Triple H - Eliminated By Kane

feel free to comment on it by anyone to hasn't read this already...(edit oh yea don't worry my next show the last stop before Summerslam should be up in about *thnks* two days and a half..)

danman

Reaction score
good show....old parter... hope you can check out my BTB man and looking forward to that ppv..

Status
Not open for further replies.