WAW we are wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Once again, stop bumping your threads, here is my review

Best Match: Main Event

Worst Match: N/A

Best Promo: Bret Hart

Worst Promo: N/A

AC: Nice show, your last PPV wasn't that great and this was a lot better, nice job, your improving. Ill continue you review your shows. Nice job and good luck

The Rated R CMStar

BM: MITB, altough I would have prefer it on WM, it was a great match. Kane vs HBK was good too.

WM: Really none, I am glad you took your time and wrote a great PPV.

Promos: There weren't lots. I didn't like Bret Hart's one. He wasn't in character. Besides, why would the crowd cheer, considering he just screwed a big babyface, John Cena, and just spat Vince.

AC: Good PPV, real improvement from your past shows. But seriously, stop bumping your thread, it's getting annoying

CT Styles

Quit bumping your thread man,

BM: HBK/Kane, MITB

WM: None really

Promos: Like CMS said, The Hart one, I thought was pretty ban no offense, he screwed a top babyface and I thought that he would let Cena punish McMAhon. I also think that Hart would really come back and feud with HBK IMO, after all he did lie to him and screwed him.

AC: Thank you for taking your time like I said, Good you are using colour aswell. And try to keep the trend going of not rushing, you didn't rush this one lets keep not rushing shall we lol.

Evil Austin

8653e35b35.png

Look I am sorry. I know My last show was No way out and that is a month Before WM 24. And that includes 4 weekly shows.. And as you can see this is WM 24 presented by WAW brand and yet there was no four weekly shows.
I am really really really really sorry but I will be posting Wrestle Mania as my next show and To anyone that does not think this is a good idea, Well I don't Either I am Being Honest I don't think its a good idea either. Than why am I doing it you ask. Well I am leaving the forums In a few weeks and If I did the weekly shows I would not get time to show you guys this wonderfull Wrestle Mania event. And I don't want you guys to miss out on it. So this is what i am going to do. And Trust Me This is the Last thing I wanted to do but I need you guys to witness Wrestlemania and I am leaving the forums For a ??? amount of time in a few weeks....
I have in the last few days came to this conclusion.

- I will Post the Matches for WM Card soon and It shows the Matches in Full Depth on how they got to where they are. And how it started seeing as you missed a month of weekly shows and It will bring you guys back up to speed.
I Can Guarantee that From this bad news I will blow your guys minds away With wrestlemania seeing as I said above that WM will be my last show as I had clearly stated i was going for a ??? amount of time.
In this time till i get back but I promise i will be back bigger and Better than ever. SO i hope that you guys will like my last show for a ??? amount of time and My biggest one ever with over 8 matches on the card that will blow your minds away...

I will Be back and when the ???? amount of time is over WAW probably won't have any posts In it for the ??? amount of time and it probably will be like on page 10+ on the btb forum, SO i will start a new thread when i get back.

WAW - WE ARE BACK !!!

And the fact that I can't stop that this will be my last show for a while and the Least thing i can do is......

GO OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY!!

This show will leave you guys talking about it for months until I do get back I can promise you that... With over 8 matches on the card to shock and Send you flying back on your chair you will be talking about this for a while to come...

SO as i have said before

SIANARA AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THE BTB AREA FROM NOOBS TO LEGENDS I WILL MISS YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL MISS ME...

The Card will be posted in a day or two whenever C4 Has the Match preveiw banners Ready.....

I will about a day before i go post a special good bye ceremony and thank yous in the Lounge but that is not for a week or two... Until than I Hope to see you guys Reading my GOOD BYE SHOW.....

*WAVES TO EVERYONE AND BRINGS A TEAR TO HIS EYE*

BYE.........

If anyone would like to make some comments Thanks and it would be greatly Appreciated..And i am not just bumping my thread for no reason I am serious about this and This is real Bad News....

EDIT - (I almost forgot to say)
(note I promised that at the end of march i would have my part of the btb year book done and i keep every promise i make and i will pm my part of it to anigma the maker of the yearbook just before i go.. so don't worry about the year book.)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

man id just keep this thread. sure its going to be old, but it will help us remeber your storylines

moiversion1

Reaction score
I agree with BKB,Personnaly, I often go back to previous page to see the start of the feud etc...it would be better

one comment, you could have put this post into the lounge...anyway :)
Yeah, dont know you for a long time, but I'll miss you lol.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

dont take my lost post the wrongway, hope we will see you back

PureGreatness

Reaction score
Best Match: Steel Cage Match

Worst Match: None

Best Promo: Bret Hart reveals he is the mystery man

Worst Promo: None

Additional Feedback: Good PPV, it was nice to read and the colour and graphics seperates the matches well which makes it easier to read...

Also check out SAW ( You can find the link in my Sig )

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Goodbye i hope wrestlemania is good and hopefully we will see you again.

McLovin

Reaction score
^^^ Hey show some respect, this guy has one of the best BTB's ever and probably will be one of the best BTB's ever for the rest of this forums existence. I can tell he has spent a lot of time trying to entertain all of us and he has. So show some respect.

See ya DX:316

Evil Austin

Thanks alot guys... The card for WM24 will be revealed soon...

^^^ With me spending alot of time - I just want to back that up with a comment - In the first two weeks of this thread i had posted two pay per views, 6 weekly shows and one draft special.. All for you guys, And you don't know how long that took me sitting on the computer all day.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
A long time probabbly, well done.

Evil Austin

man id just keep this thread. sure its going to be old, but it will help us remeber your storylines

Yeah.. I guess your right.. Like when i do make my return here there will he lots of new people and they are not familiar with my storylines... so it will be hard for them to catch up....

Status
Not open for further replies.