WAW we are wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

^^^ Hey show some respect, this guy has one of the best BTB's ever and probably will be one of the best BTB's ever for the rest of this forums existence. I can tell he has spent a lot of time trying to entertain all of us and he has. So show some respect.

See ya DX:316

Man, you have a serious problem.

DX 3:16, you will be missed. But I agree with you, if you are indeed leaving you want to leave with people remembering a great show from you, and WM can achieve that better than any normal PPV.

You will be missed

Evil Austin

As i promised before that i would present the card of wrestlemania and how everything and the matches got to where they were at this time. Seeing as i had skipped a few weeks of weekly shows. Here are the matches and bringing you up to speed on a quick review on what had happened...

8653e35b35.png

Match - 1 On the card - CM PUNK vs RVD ECW RULES ....

This started About two weekly shows ago. When the new up and coming CM PUNK had a heel turn and claimed he was the future of this business stating that he was also the best ECW champion ever when he was holding the ecw title. Not long after some ecw originals came and that did include RVD. RVD did not like this concept being a multi time champion and Had decided that they would settle this at WM 24 At the grandest stage of them all. In an ECW RULES MATCH! To determine New School or Old School ? Who will win. When for one night only Its ECW RULES.......

Match - 2 IC TItle Match - Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy

This started One week before No way out In a promo that left Jeff Hardy laying in the locker room with a twist of fate. That sunday at no way out Jeff did not win the money in the bank ladder match. Though Matt Hardy the older brother had won the IC title Gaunlet Match. With the heated Jealously Rivalry that is starting there will be no holding back these two when they meet at wrestle mania 24.

Match - 3 Batista vs Brock Lesnar Test of strength

Ok this you guys did not get to see with these two having promo after promo after promo but i am going to bring you up to speed on what is happening. Brock Lesnar the up and coming Rough and tough next big thing claims to be the strongest wrestler there is. At a shocking turn of events Batista Had something to say about this. will the Animal be able to shut up the Next big thing Brock lesnar or will he just be another victim ?

Match - 4 Kurt Angle vs ????

This starts out with Kurt Angles Ego rising ever higher once he became mr Money in the bank. Its not like his ego had any chance of getting any higher with him being the only Olympic gold medalist in waw history. Well Now as his ego is growing above his head he had challenged anyone on the roster or any wrestler in the world to try and take kurt angle on one on one. Can anyone beat kurt Angle at his own game a wrestling match seeing as he is the wrestling Machine. Can anyone shut up the Olympic gold medalist Kurt angle... Just wait and find out..

Match - 5 The Rock vs Edge vs Orton vs Big Show vs Rey vs Goldberg - SIX PACK CHALLENGE!

This match had started when these six men and there over sized ego had been arguing on who is the best there is and really they all deserve the title. So general Manager Mick Foley had designed a special one time only six pack challenge to determine who really is the man and who can live up to the hype. Is it Bill Goldberg, Rey Mysterio, Big Show, Randy Orton, Edge or the Great one the Rock. None of these men look like they are going to back down.

Match - 6 John Cena vs Bret Hart I quit Match - Special Referee Mr McMahon

Ok this match is Technically is over ten years in the making. Back in the survivor series of 1997 Bret " The hit man " Hart had gone one on one with Shawn Michaels. During this match the infamous Montreal Screw job happened and we did not hear from Bret Hart ever since that incident... A few weeks ago at the no way out pay per view, Bret Hart showed up out of no where to beat up vince and john cena in their handicap match. Claiming that he is back and here to make vinces life a living hell. But in the mean time, John Cena had his own issues with Mr McMahon when he and shane eliminated Cena from the Royal Rumble.. So it is down to this. John Cena vs Bret Hart in an I Quit Match. The First match that Bret is in, in over ten years. It will be his most exciting. Also with Vincent Kennedy McMahon as the special Referee, What else can happen ? What else will happen.. Who will he favor will there be even more twists and turns ... ?? Just wait till wrestle mania to find out...
And with these two GIANT ego's who will utter the Words ... I QUIT??

Match - 7 HHH vs HBK Last Man Standing.

This is also over ten years in the making. These two were the best of friends even closer than most brothers were in the classic DX. But than over the years their Feelings for each other had changed. They fought in the most memorable matches in wrestling history. Like three stages of hell, hell in a cell, Last man standing, Non sanctioned match. And now they fight once again in a last man standing match up. last time these two had met in the same match type in the rumble in 2004. they would end up in a draw. what will happen this time when the winner is the number 1 contender ? Who will win... This match came to this when HHH won a fatal four way steel cage match up with the rock and edge and orton at no way out earning a number 1 contender spot but HBK still had not cashed in his rematch clause after loosing to kane at no way out with the interference of the undertaker ... So at wrestlemania these two will meet at the grandest stage of them all to make it in writing once and for all who is the number one contender...

Main event Wrestle Mania 24 - UNDERTAKER VS KANE !

This is going to be epic. With these two brothers Kane and the undertaker going at it no one will be able to stop them at the grandest stage of them all with everything on the line Including the world heavyweight championship. Can kane become a two time champion also at the same time ending the streak of the undertaker making him 15 - 1 seeing as he has momentum coming a month and a half out of winning the royal rumble ? or will the Legend, The phenom, The undertaker live on and Continue his steak making it 16 - 0 and make it 3 - 0 at wrestlemania against kane ? And one other note If kane looses he will be the only Royal Rumble Winner ever to go to wrestle mania ever and not win the title since 1993... So kane Has alot on his shoulders and so does the Undertaker... Who will win ? who will walk out with the title and the streak ? Wrestlemania is the only place you get to witness this epic event... Live on Pay per view at WAW!...

COMING SOON...

(Feel free to comment on my last show in a good few months and feel free to make predictions. As i promise that This show will leave you talking about it till i get back.)

(ALSO I WILL HAVE MATCH PICTURES SOON AS C4 HAS THEM READY...)

therazar

Reaction score
I am tired of you advertising you posted all those shows. You seriously need to realize its quality of quanity if you don't know what that means then i feel deeply sorry for you

Evil Austin

I am tired of you advertising you posted all those shows. You seriously need to realize its quality of quanity if you don't know what that means then i feel deeply sorry for you

I understand what you mean but if i want my last show to be a big one and well i can do that if i like... no one is going to stop me if i have to skip a few shows..

The Anigma

Reaction score
First, you'll be missed throughout the BTB section even if your BTB isn't considered one of the "big" ones; it was still a pretty good read.

Second, I really like your WrestleMania card. The rivalries aren't very refreshing (HHH vs. HBK/ Undertaker vs. Kane) but you still have a pretty creative mind (Batista vs. Lesnar- Test Of Strength/ the six pack challenge/Matt vs. Jeff/RVD vs. Punk- Extreme rules). As I said, this card is pretty exciting to say the least and I'm not just talking out of my ass. I'm looking forward to the show and hopefully it can live up to the hype.

Evil Austin

First, you'll be missed throughout the BTB section even if your BTB isn't considered one of the "big" ones; it was still a pretty good read.

Second, I really like your WrestleMania card. The rivalries aren't very refreshing (HHH vs. HBK/ Undertaker vs. Kane) but you still have a pretty creative mind (Batista vs. Lesnar- Test Of Strength/ the six pack challenge/Matt vs. Jeff/RVD vs. Punk- Extreme rules). As I said, this card is pretty exciting to say the least and I'm not just talking out of my ass. I'm looking forward to the show and hopefully it can live up to the hype.

Thanks alot Your writing and the friendly faces around here is what i really will miss also did you know your rumble pay per view was the first ever pay per view i actually read in full it was that good. usually i skip 3 or 4 lines i get a little tired. etc.... but thanks for the comments...

wwerko619

Reaction score
CM Punk .vs. RVD - I like RVD so much better than CM Punk, and RVD has a better and more experienced advantage then Punk.

Matt .vs. Jeff - Hard call, but Jeff seems like a better person to win this battle at a "big event".

Batista .vs. Brock - Defently Brock, as much as I like Batista...Brock is a more stronger man than Batista in my sight.

SIX PACK CHALLENGE - Goldberg will win this match, I just see it. Edge would of been my second choice, but other than that, Goldberg will win.

John Cena .vs. Bret Hart - I hate John Cena! I cant stand him at all, and thats why im rooting for Bret Hart. GO HART!

HBK .vs. HHH - Mr.WrestleMania will win it. He is my favorite wrestler of all time, and every match he is in, I pray that he wins it. Shawn will beat down HHH.

Taker .vs. Kane - Kane, now I might sound like a very stupid blueberry here, but I would love to see Taker lose to his own brother at Wrestlemania more than everyone else. If his streak were to end, I would want it to end with Kane defeating Taker. This match will steal the show of the night, but Taker seems unstoppable at Mania.....this could go either way!!??

Evil Austin

GIANT BREAKING WAW NEWS -

8b4db9fbfc.png

as you all know i am going for a ??? amount of time after i post wrestlemania in about a week. well seeing as i am going i never said that WAW will be going !!So what does this mean ? What or who will happen ? I will be going but WAW won't be, WAW WILL STILL BE RUNNING WITH A NEW OWNER! NOT REVEALING NOW WHO IT IS BUT HE WILL BE CONTINUING WITH MY LEGACY AND HARD WORK AND MY STORYLINES AFTER MANIA.... and the new owner will leave you shocked and it will be revealed a bit after mania is posted during the first waw show after mania...

Feel free to comment and also feel free to make predictions for the wrestlemania card...

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
New owner im quite glad about that. BTW when will wrestlemania be posted.

Evil Austin

Yeah it was a good idea to give all my hard work and storylines for someone else to continue on from it.. Thanks for being a part of waw and i hope you guys get to enjoy my last show for a long LONG while ... WRESTLEMANIA... (be about a week)

Note - Feel free to guess who the owner is and make predictions for mania.. You guys will be left speechless on who the new waw owner will be and the ending to my farewell show...

Thanks....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

hmm last time this happened the new owner was me. but i dont think its me this time, coz we havent spoken about me taking over. so im guessing nate or danman

xImpulsive

Reaction score
I actually think its going to be leviathan, because DX 3:16 is making a big deal about it and he said it will be surprising, so with someone as big as Levy, it as to be him

Evil Austin

I CAN TELL YOU IT IS NOT DANMAN...

Danman doesn't even know what the "T" in BTB stands for seriously..

I know danman as a close friend but really i wouldn't even trust him with any of my btb work to carry it on with .....

The Owner is someone who is very well known in the btb area.....

Status
Not open for further replies.