WAW we are wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

WAW WE ARE WRESTLING:

Ok, i have been changing my threads and btb's over the last month quite a few times first ever thread was with myself did not work out, than Danman with him and he left me to die in the thread i had to close it than i had Nate 757 who was a good partner probably will be the best partner i ever had and ever will have but he understands my reasons i explained to him but we needed to split up and i am not going into those reasons now. So i have had bad luck with the partners in the past so this one is going to be done just by myself and i promise this one will stay i know i said that last time but i mean it. This one will be up and running with shows soon.

- There is not much of a back story just i made a new company WAW (we are wrestling) and had split the shows in two with two gm's and superstars on each roster. And i hope this is successful.

Rosters

RAW:

GM: Vince McMahon

Bret Hart
Bret-Hart.gif

John Cena
John_Cena.jpg

Shawn Michaels
Shawn_Michaels.jpg

Stone Cold
SteveAustin.jpg

Randy Orton
Randy_Orton.jpg

Jeff Hardy
Jeff_Hardy.jpg

Batista
Batista2.jpg

Goldberg
Goldberg.jpg

The Rock
The_Rock.jpg

MVP
MVPAAF3.jpg

Matt Hardy
MattHardyAAF3.jpg

Mr.Kennedy
Ken_Kennedy.jpg

Devon Dudley
D-VonDudley3.jpg

Umaga
RUMAGA.jpg

John Morrison
John_Morrison.jpg

Paul London
Paul_London.jpg

Brian Kendrick
untitled54.jpg

Santino Marella
4516384.jpg

Great Khali
RTHEGREATKHALI.jpg

Carlito
Carlito.jpg

Mark Henry
MarkHenry2.jpg

Cody Rhodes
Cody_Rhodes.jpg

Mick Foley
Mick_Foley.jpg

Tommy Dreamer
tommy_dreamer.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley
Bubba_Dudley.jpg

Boogeyman
boogyman.jpg

Bobby Lashly
BobbyLashly.jpg

Smackdown:

GM: ESTRADA

Undertaker
Undertaker.jpg

Kurt Angle
Kurt-Angle.gif

Triple H
Triple_H.jpg

Brock Lesnar
BrockLesnar.jpg

Big Show
Big_Show.jpg

Chris Jericho
thy2joldtron.gif

Edge
Edge4.jpg

Rob Van Dam
RVD.jpg

Kane
Kane.jpg

CM Punk
RCMPUNK.jpg

Rey Mysterio
ReyMysterioAAF5.jpg

JBL
JBL.jpg

Finlay
Finlay.jpg

Chris masters
ChrisMastersAAF2.jpg

Scott Steiner
Scott-Steiner.gif

Chavo Guerrero
ChavoGuerreroAAF.jpg

Shelton Benjamin
Shelton_Benjamin.jpg

Colin Deloni --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (NO PICK FOUND TO USE)
Snitsky
Gene_Snitsky.jpg

Festus
Festus.jpg

Jesse --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (NOTHING FOUND TO USE)
Ric Flair
RicFlair2.jpg

Hornswoggle
HornswaggleAAF.jpg

Duece Domino
dueceanddomino.jpg

Booker T
BookerT.jpg

Christian cage
Christian_Cage.jpg

both run by WWERKO619 until i get back in two months......

wwerko619

Reaction score
Good start, il be reviewing. Nice to see, that this one will stay, and I belive that this one will be successful aswell. Cant wait for your debut show.

Evil Austin

thanks. It does mean alot to hear from people.

I will not be posting the show for about 3 and a half days due to problems. But a few updates, and previews will be up soon.

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

Preview -

The first show in about three days will be WAW BEAT DOWN

What will happen on the debut show ?

the following matches have been confirmed -

Hardcore title defense Booker T vs Jeff Hardy

Number one contender world heavyweight title match -
Randy Orton vs The Undertaker

and many more matches but the rest you have to wait and read when it is up.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice start! Looks good man, I hope you managed to stay on this BTB. I'll be checking out your first show.

Switchy

Reaction score
Yeah I love the rosters, it's kinda like "best of the 21st century" and I like that. I can see this BTB being a success if you stick to it and I'minterested at how you'll use 'Taker and Sting as heels...

Evil Austin

^^^ thanks but don't worry i have it all planned out just wait for my debut show.

by the way since i am making up my new weekly show names i will be making up monthly pay per view names as well.
And just so you guys know that the first show is one week after my march pay per view called:

DEJAVU

Dejavu in the dictionary is something that you seem to remember that has happened already, And thats what my pay per view is going to be about. Anything from either Implosion or Beat Down rosters you can get to see again for one night only. For example - Mick foely (gm of implosion) vs undertaker in hell in a cell again at dejavu or you might want austin vs kane hell in a cell first blood or you might want stone cold vs HHH three stages of hell or even kane vs undertaker or HHH or MVP in a dejavu rematch inferno. Or a wrestlemania 2000 rematch three team TLC match hardyz vs EC vs Dudleys, Shawn vs taker hell in a cell, Shawn vs HHH three stages of hell or or HHH vs batista hell in a cell, Brock vs Rock rematch summerslam 02, Austin vs Vince raw rematch steel cage, Rock vs Mick foley rematch rumble 1999 i quit, foley vs HHH street fight rumble 2000 ?

Anything that has happened in the past and the wrestlers in that match are still on the roster it can happen. I have my card ready to be posted soon.

Hope you guys like the idea, after the Dejavu ppv is posted in full form I will start week by week shows.

Comments please on if it is a good idea and comments on a match you really want to see.

(oh yeah and no for example undertaker vs HHH at mania rematch ok and another undertaker match only one match per person. And edit as well, Why don't you guys just make a card of 6 using the above rules and examples of Dejavu that you guys want to see and i will pick 6 from them and what lots of people have used.)

wwerko619

Reaction score
nice! that is a wicked idea dude, I will defently check out your first show, and will post a review.

Evil Austin

thanks i thought that people will like it don't forget to do a card like i asked.

(to wwerko619 edit don't worry you said u do it later.)

wwerko619

Reaction score
Heres my card

Match 1:
Mick Foley .vs. Undertaker ( Hell in A Cell )

Match 2:
HBK .vs. Cena

Match 3:
Kane .vs. MVP ( Inferno match )

Match 4:
Hogan .vs. Vince McMahon ( Street Fight )

Match 5:
Chris Jericho .vs. The Rock

Match 6:
Kurt Angle .vs. Brock Lesnar

Evil Austin

thanks to all that have done their card remember if enough people want that match i will put it on the pay per view card for Dejavu.

Dejavu final card will be up as soon as i think we have enough votes / cards to chose from. from what people have posted.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

1) undertaker vs hbk casket match
2) kane vs kurt angle
3) mick foley vs the rock
4) matt hardy vs edge (steel cage)
5) chris jericho vs jeff hardy
6) the rock vs brock lesnar

Evil Austin

1) undertaker vs hbk casket match
2) kane vs kurt angle
3) mick foley vs the rock
4) matt hardy vs edge (steel cage)
5) chris jericho vs jeff hardy
6) the rock vs brock lesnar

um just so i know can you tell me if any of those matches are not single matches ? like if the foley / rock one is the i quit one from rumble 99 or a single match just so i know ? so just if you can tell me the stipulations.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
A quite interesting concept you got there well here's mine!

1. Batista vs. Triple H (Hell in a Cell)

2. Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar

3. Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels (Iron Man Match)

4. Christian vs. Edge (Ladder Match)

5. Chris Jericho vs. John Cena

6. Kane vs. Undertaker (Inferno Match)

Evil Austin

thank you for your card in about a day i will reveal the final card.
by the way i new most of you guys would be shocked at the concept its good.
I am going off line for a bit keep the cards coming

Status
Not open for further replies.