WAW we are wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

I thought i made the card still pretty good without a world title match. But i am saving something big title match for mania 4 weeks after so just wait and find out what i have planned.

MJ807

Reaction score
Opening contest - Tag Team Titles, APA (c) vs Dudley boys vs Londrick
Match 2 - Gauntlet Match for the IC title (this may not be the order of entries) John Morrison (c) vs Matt Hardy vs Rey Mysterio vs Mr Kennedy vs Christian Cage
Match 3 - Money In the Bank Ladder Match Participants include, Umaga vs Kurt Angle vs Cm Punk vs RVD vs Jeff Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin
Match 4 - John Cena vs Mr McMahon and Shane McMahon
Match 5 - fatal Four Way steel cage match, Rock vs HHH vs Edge vs Orton
Main Event - HBK vs Kane No Holds Barred Match Winner to go to Wrestlemania to vs Undertaker for the Title.

Evil Austin

622e067062.jpg
[/QUOTE]
NO WAY OUT POSTER -

djprimetime

Reaction score
Opening contest - APA
Match 2 - Mr Kennedy
Match 3 - RVD or Jeff Hardy
Match 4 - Mr McMahon and Shane McMahon
Match 5 - Rock
Main Event - Kane

PureGreatness

Reaction score
Opening contest - Tag Team Titles, APA (c) vs Dudley boys vs Londrick (I would like to see them win unsure if they would though)
Match 2 - Gauntlet Match for the IC title (this may not be the order of entries) John Morrison (c) vs Matt Hardy vs Rey Mysterio vs Mr Kennedy vs Christian Cage
Match 3 - Money In the Bank Ladder Match Participants include, Umaga vs Kurt Angle vs Cm Punk vs RVD vs Jeff Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin
Match 4 - John Cena vs Mr McMahon and Shane McMahon ( I think you will give Cena a big push, which may help him become higher or maybe even make a storyline which would be good)
Main Event - HBK vs Kane No Holds Barred Match Winner to go to Wrestlemania to vs Undertaker for the Title. (I think you will do Brother vs. Brother, if you do this imo this would make a great Wrestlemania)

Evil Austin

Preview for Week 7 Of WAW

Not to be up in the next two days at least
8b4db9fbfc.png

With only one week until No way Out What will happen ? What can happen ?
Who will get the Upper Hand going into their matches at No way out ?
The Following Matches are Confirmed for No way out - Opening contest - Tag Team Titles, APA (c) vs Dudley boys vs Londrick
Main Event - HBK vs Kane No Holds Barred Match Winner to go to Wrestlemania to vs Undertaker for the Title.

Also here is the PPV Poster for it -
622e067062.jpg

So who will get advantages going into their Matches ?
ON Waw this week just wait and find out because there will be unbelievable matches like -

Stone Cold vs Chris Jericho , MVP and Umaga vs Rey and Punk, Orton vs Kurt Angle And Kane and Shawn Michaels pick each others Poison.

Stay Tuned for WAW !

edgehead09

Reaction score
Tag Team Titles, APA (c) vs Dudley boys vs Londrick

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
tag team titles=Dudley Boyz
Match 2=Rey Mysterio
Match 3=RVD
Match 4=Cena
Match 5=HHH
ME=HBK

moiversion1

Reaction score
is anyone reviewing. I usually don't bump my own thread but This one time i worked extra hard on the return show and i would like a review or two.

OK....let's find a few quotes now........

2 weeks ago :
its ok. ^^ anyone else ? before i announce the final cards/

anymore votes i made it first card to three votes is going to be used not five because i thought that the votes would come fast but no one is voting.

anyone ? the quicker i get one or two more votes in the faster i can get the shows up and do my first show. come on people i want to start my shows i am waiting here all day for atleast one more two more people to say what card they want.

Anyone....

It will be up sooner than i thought it would I have wrote up all the matches and everything. Except the stone cold and rock match i am doing it now when its finished i post it give me about 45 minutes and it will be done.

I am going on msn now. BY the way my weekly shows start in about a day and a half i have the show debut show ready to be posted but i just i will post it once i get a couple of reviews from the pay per view.

My first waw weekly show will be posted in about well its ready to be posted now but i am waiting for more than one review i want to know what you guys thought of my first ever pay per view i ever did. some advice for future ppv's or even a comment.

please.....

thanks for the review ill check out your show later i have to do something first.

Anyone want to do any predictions ?
Should be about a day or a day and a half until it is posted i am working on the order of entrances right now. I am going through it making it good but at the same time trying to get it done as fast as i can for you guys to read.

Anyone want to do Predictions ? for the winners of the matches ?

Thanks i am doing the ending good but as i am typing this am trying to finish it as fast as i can so it can be up in time for the power ten/

I promised 5 hours ago that i would finish the royal rumble and have it up in time by the end of the day so someone could or would be nice enough to nominate me via pm to TRI to put me on the power ten after in two weeks i did 3 shows and two pay per views quite alot of work...

The royal rumble will be posted here in about 10 minutes at most...

Thank you for reading and anyone that does nominate me if they do......

Thanks for reviewing. I got good plans for mania, bro's fight, and cena will explain and i got something coming with it. And I am on a huge push for kane as you have seen. i am going off line, More reviews by people please. I worked on this all day not stopping for you so i can be on the power 10....

Would Anyone else like to review my Rumble.... ? You don't know how hard i worked on it all in one day sitting and typing for the btb ? so i might have a chance of getting on the power ten ??

.... Any last reviews before i start with the next show...

thanks...

would anyone else like to comment on the preview and guesses on what will happen ?

thanks shouldn't be too long but stay online as i am typing it up now.

Full Main Event is up reviews please.

anyone else want to review ?

There is nothing personal, but please don"t say you usually dont bump your own thread...

Evil Austin

yeah i made some mistakes with postings. ^^^ Probably won't happen again...

Evil Austin

WAW WEEK 7

8b4db9fbfc.png

*Show opens showing what had happened last week and the following matches announced for no way out this sunday.*

Money in the bank, Gaunlet ic title match, cena vs both mcmahons, hbk vs kane for mania title shot, fatal four way steel cage match, triple threat tag team match for tag titles.

Pyro goes off as a huge pop hits and the show begins -

*Crash hits and Mick Foley makes his way to the ring.*

Foley: WE HAVE THE ONE OF BIGGEST PPV'S OF THE YEAR NO WAY OUT SOON!

Huge crowd pop

Foley: As said before, the matches announced and Tonight we will see just as good matches.

Bigger crowd pop

Foley: Tonight we will have HBK and Kane picking each others poison for the main events tonight!

HBK music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

HBK: Your letting me choose kane's opponent ?

Foley: Yes.

HBK: Kane!, YOUR going one on one with .... Hmmm...... Your going one on one with tonight with one of the biggest ever to step inside the ring.......... Big Daddy V!

Kane's music hits and he is no the tron -

Kane: Shawn Michaels, You should be worried about going in the ring with me instead of the Undertaker because you won't get to the undertaker I will. But thats Sunday Tonight your going one on one with Goldberg !

Foley: So its Official for tonight Goldberg versus HBK Shawn Michaels vs Kane takes on Big Daddy V

They leave as the next match begins -

Match - 1MVP & Umaga vs Rey Mysterio and CM Punk
Bell rings and Match begins -

MVP starts off with Punk and Punk gets a huge crowd pop. Punk runs and tries to clostline MVP but MVP ducks out of it and starts throwing right hands and knocks him down He throws him at the ropes and than clostlines him in the corner and tags in Umaga. Umaga than runs and squashes him in the corner and goes for the train reck move but Punk moves out of the way and than hits the knee to face move on umaga. He bulldogs him and than goes for a tag. Rey is in, Rey than goes and dropkicks Umaga to the face and than goes for punches but Umaga pushes him back at the ropes and than Samoan Drops him in the middle of the ring and goes for the pin but Rey Mysterio kicks out. Rey is kicking Umaga in the back of the leg a few times and than runs at the ropes but gets pulled down to the matt by his hair. Umaga than goes for the samoan spike and hits it. He goes for the pin but Punk breaks up the pin fall. Umaga than runs and clostlines Punk off the top rope and draggs him to his corner and hits the train reck move. He taggs in MVP and MVP does ballin and goes for his finisher. Rey Kicks out and than is looking for a tag but Punk is only now starting to get to his feet. MVP gets him in a half boston crab and than pulls him to his corner where Umaga does a blind tag and stomps on him. Umaga than goes for the samoan spike once again but Rey dropkicks him. He dives at his corner tagging in his partner CM Punk. Punk rusn and hits the knee to face on Umaga in the middle of the ring and than clostlines him. He goes for the pin but MVP beaks it up. MVP goes back to his corner.
Umaga than gets the upperhand with a samoan drop and goes for the pin but Punk kicks out. Punk than gets hit in the back with a huge bare foot kick. Umaga than goes for the samoan spike but Punk knocks his hand out of the way and than punches and kicks him a few times in the head and hits the GTS. He than hits the annaconda vice and MVP tries to break up the hold from behind attack but Rey knocks him over and Umaga tapps out.

Winners CM Punk and Rey Mysterio

Backstage - In the APA bar room

APA are talking

Faarooq: WHERE OUT OF BEER !

Bradshaw: Ill go get some...

Bradshaw leaves his seet and than leaves the camera area -

Suddenly from behind The Dudley boys knock Faarooq over and out with a steel chiar !

Bradshaw comes back with some cans of beer and runs at the dudley boys but than the Dudley boys 3D him through the table and leave the area.

Match - 2 Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle
Bell rings and the match begins -

Kurt Gets the Early advantage by running at Randy and clostlining him down, Kurt goes for a submission hold but randy moves back to his feet and they lock up, Randy Seems to be the stronger one and gets Kurt in a headlock. Kurt than pushes randy at the ropes and gets clostlines. Randy than runs and the ropes again and Kurt Leaps over Randy and than turns around and rolls him up by the tights. Randy Kicks out and they look at each other. Kurt And Randy orton Lock up again and Kurt gets around to the back of himi and hits a Release german suplex and than goes to stomp on the knee's and Legs of Randy Orton. Kurt than pulls the straps down for the Ankle lock but Randy orton Gets on his stomach and kicks kurt Angle in the head before he can lock the deadly ankle lock in. Kurt than Gets Dropkicked throguh the second rope to the outside near the announce tables. Randy Breaks up the count and goes out after him, He hits Kurts Head on the Announce tables and than goes to throw him at the steel steps and hits that too. He rolls him in the ring and is ready to hist the RKO. He is about to hit is but than Kurt pushes him off and than at the ropes randy comes back and gets shoulder blocked down on the matt / canvas. Kurt goes for the pin but Randy Orton kicks out of it. Kurt Grabbs the Leg of Randy orton and draggs him to the centre of the ring. He than gets him in a half boston crab like move and Randy is in alot of pain. But he after a few minutes Kurt lets go and leps on the head of randy before he can get up adn gets him in a headlock but Randy elbows him a few times in teh gut and than back supelxes him. Randy hits a neck breaker and than goes for the pin but Kurt Kicks out of it. Randy goes for the RKO once again but Kurt than gets hit by it and Randy goes for the pin . Kurt gets his foot on the bottom rope to break it up. Randy than in rage pulls him to the middle of the ring and starts to pin him again and again and again but Kurt keeps kicking out of it. Randy is complaining to the reff now and when he turns around he gets hit by the Angle slam. Kurt goes for the Ankle lock. Randy Orton Rolls under and out of the Ankle lock and than with his back to Angle hits an RKO and goes for the pin. 1..............2................3

WINNER RANDY ORTON

Backstage - Matt Walks into Jeff locker room

Jeff: What are you doing here Matt ?

Matt: Hey i am here to wish you luck, Even though you pinned me last week Your my younger Brother..

Jeff: Thanks Bro....

Jeff and Matt Shake hands and Hug.....

Jeff Tries to go but matt is still holding his hand from the shaking of the hands...

Jeff: What are you doing, Let go off me...

Matt Than hits a twist of fate and than spits on him and leaves.........

Match - 3 Batista vs Chris Jericho
Bell Rings and Match Begins -

Batista gets the early advantage knocking Jericho over and than shoulder tackling him to the corner. He shoulder to the guts him a few times. He than Backdrops Jericho in the middle of the ring and goes for the pin but Jericho kicks out. Batista lifts jericho up adn scoop slams him in teh middle of the ring and than goes for the pin again but still no win. Batista than lifts him up and gets him in a bear hug. Jericho does not tap out and Batista throws him in rage to the floor. Jericho gets slowly to his feet and moves out of the way from a spear that would have easily finished him off. Jericho than rolls him up for the pin once batista hit his head on the second rope from not hittin ghte spear on jericho but jericho only gets a two count. Jericho than hits a suplex and goes for the pin but not win. He hits a backdrop and than goes for the walls of jericho but Batista with the leg strength kicks him off him and than runs and spears him in the ring . He goes for the pin But jericho kicks out. Batista shakes the ropes and goes for the Batista bomb in the ring but Jericho once lifted up punches him alot in the head and than knocks him back down to the matt but Batista kicks out. The both stare at each other and shake hands in respect. Jericho runs and knocks Batista down and than drags him to the centre of the ring and goes for the lion moonsult from the second rope but Batista gets himself moved out of the way in time. Batista than gets up and goes for the batista bomb. He hits it and goes for the pin but Jericho grabs the bottom rope. The reff is forced to break up the pin. Batista goes for the spear but He gets dropkicked in the head and than Jericho goes for the Codebraeker and hits it. Jericho clostlines him and than hits the lion sult from the second rope and goes for the pin 1.....................2................3

WINNER CHRIS JERICHO

Backstage - Vince and Shane are talking in the gm's office and cena walks in....

Shane: Are you ready vince for Sunday night at No way out ?

Vince: Yeah, were going to decimate john cena

Shane: He has NO CHANCE IN HELL !

Vince: Exactly...

*Knock on the door.*

Vince: Come in..

Its John Cena.... Huge Crowd Pop

Shane: What in holy hell are you doing here...

John: I just came here to tell you that you guys are going to get your asses handed to you at No way out.

He than slaps vince and does the "You can see me" to shane and leaves.

Match - 4 Pick Your Poison Match Kane vs Big Daddy V
Bell rings and Match begins -

Kane goes to knock BDV over but he can't He is just too large and he goes for it again but he gets knocked down himself. Kane is in shock and surprised not often you see a man bigger or the same size as kane. that kane has to look up to .....
BGV runs at the ropes and than elbow drops Kane in the ring He goes for the pin but Kane kicks out. Kane than starts to throw right hands and tries to throw him at the ropes but BDV is just to much and kane gets thrown at the ropes and than gets runned at and squashed in the corner.
BDV than starts to choke him but than kane starts to choke him back and kane the more muscular one gets BDV to oen knee and than pushes him over. Kane than goes to the top rope and hits a flying clostline. Kane goes for the pin but BDV kicks out.
Kane is in position for the chokeslam to end this early but than BDV kicks him in the gut and hits a DDT. He goes for the Running squash elbow move again and kane moves out of the way and sits up. Kane starts to choke him and goes for a scoop slam but kane can not do it he is too big. Kane than gets knocked over and through the second rope. Kane eventually gets back in at around the count of seven and starts to hit him with rights and lefts.
He runs at the ropes and hits a big boot and than goes for the pin but BDV kicks out.
BDV gets thrown to the ropes and kane runs and squashes him at the ropes and again. Kane is raising his arms for the chokeslam and hits it. He goes for the pin but BDV kicks out. Kane is really not used to this.
Kane than goes for it again. Kane hits the Chokeslam and than goes for the pin 1..........................2........................3

WINNER KANE!

Backstage Kane is seen walking back into the back area and he is oppening the door to his locker room -

He washes his face in the tap and than lifts his head up to the mirror and see's the undertaker in the reflection !

He turns around and no one is there not even the Undertaker !

But he does notice the Undertakers. Soul the Urn where the Undertaker was in the mirror!

Kane leaves the Lockeroom he was scared and he is seen running out of the arena ........

Main Event - Pick Your Poison Match HBK Shawn Michaels vs Bill Goldberg
Bell Rings and Match Begins -

HBK slaps goldberg and than goldberg has a grin on his face and runs and spears him out of no where taking him inside out. Goldberg Lifts him up in the air and hits a suplex. He goes for the pin but HBK kicks out. HBK than starts to throw right hands trying to get an upper hand on the all powerful poison picked opponent goldberg. Goldberg than just shoulder tackles him to the corner and than shoulders him in the gut a few times but HBK punches him in the head and than leaps over the last shoulder tackle and than rolls him up. Goldberg kicks out. HBK than hits an atomic drop and knkocks him down. HBK goes to the top rope and misses a diving elbow. Goldberg moves out of the way. Goldberg gets to his feet before hbk and than he knocks hbk down and throws him at the ropes. HBK than kicks goldberg in the shoulder and DDT's him in the middle of the ring. HBK than kicks himself back up and than knocks goldberg down with some right hands and throws him at the ropes. Goldberg reverses it with a huge irish whip and throws him with such force that hbk was sent flying over the top rope. Goldberg than goes out after him and throws him back in the ring and hits a suplex. He goes for teh pin but no win. Goldberg is setting up for a spear but Hbk backdrops him and than is tunning up the band to a huge crowd pop.
Bang * Bang * Bang * Bang *
HBK hits the SCM (sweet chin music) and than goes for the pin but Goldberg kicks out. Shawn than can not believe it. He has nothing else to do. He goes back to tune up the band again and this time just as his leg was lifted up to hit goldberg. Goldberg than ducked under and back droped him over his shoulders and to the matt below. Goldberg goes for the pin but no win. Goldberg hits a powerbomb and than goes for the spear his finishing move, HBK than turns around and just before he is speared he lifts his leg up in the air and Superkicks him out of no where ..... He falls on goldberg in exaushtian and than goes for the pin.....

WINNER HBK SHAWN MICHAELS

The show goes off the air.

COMMENTS PLEASE THANKS FOR READING.

NO WAY OUT MATCH PREVIEWS SHOULD BE UP SOON......

*And Thanks to CMS!!!..... HE KNOWS WHY.....*
Cause as soon as he messaged me saying something. I had to rush and do the main event in 5 minutes...

CT Styles

BM: Main Event, Good Match good to see HBK to tget the win, hopefully they can have a feud soon i would love a HBK/Goldberg feud.

WM: 1st One, You wrote some funny things to, "like Rey got pulled to the ground by his hair", Rey wears a mask. I will make more comments below.

BP: Hardy's, but you wrote, "Matt: Hey i am here to wish you luck, Even though you pinned me last week Your my older Brother.." Matt is the older brother not Jeff.

WP: Promos hmmm... read AC.

AC: Okay, first off grammar. I can tell from that ep that you are rushing, rushing to get episodes as quick as possible. Dont. Take your time Power 10 means nothing if thats the reason, take your time you need to stop rushing. Promos, they need to be longer and sort of... have a point. They are just one lines and dont really have any meaning sort of. Look, overall it was an alrite show but work on your grammar & promos & promos length mostly.

Rating: 6/10, you've done better.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: HBK/Goldberg

Worst Match: Kane vs. BDV

Best Promo: HBK/Kane/Mick Foley

Worst Promo: Matt/Jeff, I think this is the worst one 'coz I didn't felt the heat to start a fued between them.

Additional Feedbacks: This show is not really one of your best. I think DX Degenerate is right, there's no need to rush, you better take your time and not post a show just because of the Power 10. You need to improve your promos man, I think you should put more conversation to it before they go for a brawl, unless the guy isn't good in mic skill.

Evil Austin

BM: Main Event, Good Match good to see HBK to tget the win, hopefully they can have a feud soon i would love a HBK/Goldberg feud.

WM: 1st One, You wrote some funny things to, "like Rey got pulled to the ground by his hair", Rey wears a mask. I will make more comments below.

BP: Hardy's, but you wrote, "Matt: Hey i am here to wish you luck, Even though you pinned me last week Your my older Brother.." Matt is the older brother not Jeff.

WP: Promos hmmm... read AC.

AC: Okay, first off grammar. I can tell from that ep that you are rushing, rushing to get episodes as quick as possible. Dont. Take your time Power 10 means nothing if thats the reason, take your time you need to stop rushing. Promos, they need to be longer and sort of... have a point. They are just one lines and dont really have any meaning sort of. Look, overall it was an alrite show but work on your grammar & promos & promos length mostly.

Rating: 6/10, you've done better.
Yeah with the Matt thing older brother i was witting fast and I made a mistake.

Evil Austin

622e067062.jpg

I AM WORKING ON IT . DON"T EXPECT IT TOMORROW OR ANY TIME SOON I AM MAKING THIS EVEN BETTER THAN THE ROYAL RUMBLE I DID!

NO WAY OUT FINAL CARD -

Match 1 - Tag Team Titles APA (c) vs Dudley Boys vs Londrick
Match 2 - Gaunlet Match for the IC title Morrison (c) vs Kennedy vs Rey vs Cage vs Matt Hardy (NOT ORDER OF ENTRIES)
Match 3 - Money In the Bank Ladder Match Shelton vs Umaga vs Punk vs Jeff vs RVD vs Kurt Angle
Match 4 - John Cena vs Shane McMahon & Vince McMahon
Match 5 - Fatal Four Way Steel Cage Match Edge vs Rock vs Orton vs HHH
Main Event - Number 1 Contender for Title at Mania HBK vs Kane No Holds Barred

IF you haven't already feel free to make predictions but i don't mind if you guys don't

Status
Not open for further replies.