WAW we are wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

yeah ok XBA i won't do it again now i know not to.. By the way wwerko619 will have raw up in about a day or half a day depends on when he gets online....

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM: HBK vs. HHH. Nice match and it brought be back to their 2002 feud. Nice job it flowed well, match of the night

WM: N/A but if i had to pick one it would be Hardy vs. Hardy, i just think these two should not go against eachother

BP: Edge and Foley, in character and very nice. I liked it and i thought you did a good job.

WP: N/A all were good

AC: It was a really good Mania, i liked how you are leaving with a bang. But it did make me mad that you had to Kane and Taker match tie, i believe Taker should have either lost or won. I liked all matches and promos, nice job. We will see how wwerko does. Can't wait to see how you return. Nice job on the Mania 9/10.

Review for Review, my ECW One Night Stand 2006 PPV is up

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Best Match: Taker/Kane has to be it, very well written, but I wanted to see a real finish, but I guess it'll be a pretty good continuation of their feud

Worst Match: N/A, but I think HHH vs HBK could have had a better ending IMO

Best Promo: Edge/Foley

Worst Promo: Vince & Shane

Additional: Really good show, and all the matches were worth the read. One thing I notice about your writing style is that you just post the match. with no announcer or something to split major parts of matches. You did it for a few matches, the lengthier ones. It's tough to read if it's just a block of writing. Other than that, I'll be reviewing your shows more often.

Evil Austin

and just so you guys know here are the rosters that wwerko619 will be using for waw raw (on Mondays) and waw smackdown (on Fridays)
Both will be run by him and posted by him..... Well until i get back to doing shows but i might come by and drop a review...

RAW:

GM: Vince McMahon

Bret Hart
John Cena
Shawn Michaels
Stone Cold
Randy Orton
Jeff Hardy
Batista
Goldberg
The Rock
MVP
Matt Hardy
Mr.Kennedy
Devon Dudley
Umaga
John Morrison
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Santino Marella
Great Khali
Carlito
Mark Henry
Cody Rhodes
Mick Foley
Tommy Dreamer
Bubba Ray Dudley
Boogeyman
Bobby Lashly

Smackdown:

GM: ESTRADA

Undertaker
Kurt Angle
Triple H
Brock Lesnar
Big Show
Chris Jericho
Edge
Rob Van Dam
Kane
CM Punk
Rey Mysterio
JBL
Finlay
Chris masters
Scott Steiner
Chavo Guerrero
Shelton Benjamin
Colin Deloni
Snitsky
Festus
Jesse
Ric Flair
Hornswoggle
Duece
Domino
Booker T
Christian cage

the raw show should be up 10 pm forum time tomorrow and the preview for raw should be up soon... as he tells me

wwerko619

Reaction score
8b4db9fbfc.png
rawcommercialri2.gif
PREVIEW:

Tonight, on RAW, history will be made, as a new championship is brought into WAW. WAW Championship will be crowned to a RAW superstar. Who deserves the main title of RAW? Shawn Michaels? John Cena? Randy Orton? Bret Hart? Goldberg? We will find out on RAW!

John Cena finally dealt with his problem with Bret Hart, but now Vince has told him that he should watch his back. John Cena isnt afraid of anything, but is he afraid of losing his job in WAW? We will find out tonight!

There will be a 10-Man Battle Royal at RAW's PPV, Backlash. So there will be 4 Qualifying matches tonight, to see who qualify's for the spot in the battle royal. Who will be in, and most important, who will win?

WrestleMania is over, and now Backlash begins! RAW superstars will wrestle their best tonight, after the hard work at WrestleMania. Watch RAW tonight on The Score, to see the great action, and debut of Monday Night RAW!!!

CT Styles

Why have you got Bret Hart on the roster? He quit.

BM: Taker/Kane.. But better ending would of been nice.

WM: Hardy/Hardy not as great as the others.

BP: Edge/Foley

WP: N/A..

AC: Good PPV man, You definitely wen out with a bang and you will be missed in the BTB section.. Except for your bumping.. JKS

HulkStar

BM: John Cena Bret Hart. Didnt like the Shane Vince thing but hopefully it is the begining to sumthing crazy...
WM: If I had too pick1 it wud be Hardy vs. Hardy
BP: the Mick Foley Edge one
WP: IDK YU Tell me
AC:TBH ima big fan of your BTB but how you eneded the me and bret and cena where horrible for my taste Wresltemania is posed 2 end with a feel good moment... But its your btb and you did it your own unique way bopefully wwerko619 will follow up i am eager for raw!!!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: There are lots of options tbh but I will go for the I Quit Match

Worst Match: all matches are good

Best Promo: Edge and Foley is indeed a great one.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Sorry for the late reply, What great Wrestlemania! This is your best work so far, and it's really sad to hear your leaving, I hope you come back. Well, I am looking forward to wwerko619's show and see the aftermath of Wrestlemania.

wwerko619

Reaction score
WAW Presents Monday Night Raw LIVE Monday March 3rd 2008!
8b4db9fbfc.png

* ( "The night was amazing" ) Undertaker is seen chokeslaming Kane ( "The night was historic" ) Triple H is seen getting his hands held high ( "It brought great champions" ) Jeff Hardy is seen holding the IC title ( "But now, thats all over!" ) RAW's logo is seen flashing on the screen ( "Tonight is the after-math of WRESTLEMANIA" ) Cena is seen making Bret Hart tap ( "Where we countdown to Backlash!" ) A timer is seen on the screen, zooming fast to 1 ( "Tonight will get...RAW!" ) *

* Raw's entrance video plays, ( To Be Loved ), and the crowd is on their feet, and the crowd is singing along *

PYRO
PYRO
PYRO

* The camera then points to JR and King waiting at the commentator table *

JR: Welcome to the first ever edition of WAW RAW!
Jerry: On Sunday, there was a roster split, and RAW has its own roster!
JR: Last night ladies and gentlmen, we saw WrestleMania XXIV go down, and it was historic.
Jerry: Smackdown's Kane and Undertaker both got a tie!
JR: Also, RAW's Shawn Michael's lost to Smackdown's Triple H!
Jerry: You cant forget, that John Cena beat Bret Hart.
JR: Im glad we have those 2 men on RAW King.
Jerry: Also, Jeff Hardy came out after defeating Matt, and he is the IC Champion!
JR: Well, there is no card for tonight, so we have no clue, on what will happen.

* John Cena's theme hits!!! The crowd is cheering loudly, as Cena comes to the ring smiling with a mic in his hand *

Cena: Last Night, I defeated a great man, only to become a victim of the champ! ( crowd cheers ). Now, time to get to the ugly part, last night, after my match, and Wrestlemania was off air, Vince McMahon came down to my lockeroom. He warned me not to get in his face ever again, or I would find myself walking down a path to hell. Vince, I belive you are a coward, and you have major issues, whitch you need to deal with. Cause John Cena aint afraid of nothing!!! ( crowd cheers ). Then again, we all know Vince is afraid of everything! Geeze, that man has a horrible son, who cant wrestle. Vince, you, and your family are pathetic!

* Vince McMahon's theme hits!! Crowd boo's, as Vince comes to the ring with a mad look and a mic *

Vince: Cena! You want a championship match with that attitude, cause last night, you were on your knees in my office begging for a title match at Backlash. But, im not going to give it to you that easly. Since you want to hurt my family, and call them names, I have decided to put you in the 10 Man Battle Royal at Backlash. ( crowd goes wild ).

Cena: That is perfect Vince, cause once I kick everyone's asses in that ring, and throw them out, then im going to get my title shot.

Vince: John, it aint that easy, cause it wont be elimination 10 Man Battle Royal....it will be a Pinfall 10 Man Battle Royal, where everyone gets eliminated by PINFALL! ( crowd cheers )

Cena: You little bastard. See, you already know, im going to win, so who else is in this battle royal?

Vince: That you will find out yourself later on threw the weeks.

* Vince's theme hits again, as he steps out of the ring, leaving Cena wondering who the other 9 men are *

* Vince is taunting Cena as he walks up the ramp *

JR: I cant belive what Vince did to Cena.
Jerry: I know, but Cena deserves a title match.
JR: Well, up next is a match that we have now, and its a 10 Man Battle Royal qualifying match!
Jerry: Who is in this match?
JR: I have no friken clue King!

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and it is a 10 Man Battle Royal Qualifying match!!

* The Rock's theme hits!!!! The fans are absolutely shocked, as The Rock makes his way to the ring *

JR: Who is the next man???
Jerry: Lets find out.

* MVP's theme hits!!! Crowd boo's loudly, as MVP comes threw the WAW tunnel, and comes to the ring *

WAWTheRock.jpg
.VS.
WAWMVP-1.jpg

Bell Rings:

Rock smiles at MVP, and MVP looks worried in the ring. Rock then runs up to MVP, but MVP makes a quick dodge. MVP then looks back at Rock, and Rock runs at MVP again, but this time MVP counters with an attack. MVP throws a few punches on Rock, and then MVP starts kicking Rock in the legs. Rock then throws a strong punch to MVP out of nowhere, and MVP falls to the ground. Rock then quickly picks up MVP, and irish whips him to the ropes, and Rock flips MVP over his back and MVP hits the mat hard. Rock then runs over to MVP, and kicks him in the ribs, as MVP is on the ground. Rock then brutaly kicks MVP in the ribs, and the crowd can hear the impact in the cheapseats. Rock then picks up MVP, but MVP punches Rock, and MVP grabs Rock's legs, and brings Rock to the ground, and MVP has hit a submission lock on Rock's legs. Nobody knows what the hell the move is, but MVP is hurting Rock, and weakning him. Rock reaches for the ropes, but MVP stops him, and brings him back a bit, so Rock is a further distance from the ropes, and he is in the middle of the ring. Rock's leg then slips out of the hold, and Rock kicks MVP deadly to the temple of the head. The crowd cheers loudly for Rock, as Rock gets up, and he is going to hit the Rockbottom on MVP. MVP then dodges it, and DDT's Rock. MVP is giving it all, just to beat Rock, and then MVP is getting ready to do the Playmaker, but Rock pulls his legs over, and is going to try to hit a pin, 1...2...MVP breaks it!! Rock then gets back up and as MVP is running towards him, he picks him up, and hits a suplex on MVP. Rock is now getting ready to hit the People's Elbow, and runs to the ropes, and then jumps over MVP, and bounces off the other ropes, and comes to a stop, and hits the People's Elbow on MVP. Rock isnt finished yet, and Rock picks up MVP and grabs him, and is going to hit the Rockbottom, and the crowd are on their feet, and the camera's are ready. As Rock lifts up MVP for the move, MVP then quickly gets Rock in a Samoan Drop position, and carries Rock on his shoulders. MVP then hits a Piledriving DDT into the mat of Rock, and MVP goes for a pin, 1...2...Rock breaks out! The crowd doesnt know who will win this fair fight, but then MVP quickly hits the Playmaker on Rock, almost taking him right out! MVP then goes for the pin, 1...2...Rock breaks out again!!!! MVP is almost ready to give up, and he is sweating, so MVP runs out of the ring and walks down the ramp. The ref starts counting, 1.....2.....3.....4, and Rock sees MVP trying to DQ himself, so he runs out of the ring, and runs after MVP. The ref is counting, and he is at 7....8.....9, and as he says 9, Rock throws MVP back into the ring, and Rock starts pounding on MVP. All of a sudden, Matt Hardy comes out of nowhere, and hits a Twist Of Fate on MVP, almost knocking him out entirely. Rock then looks at Matt, and then Rock grabs Matt and hits the Rockbottom on him. Rock then turns to MVP, and hits the Rockbottom on MVP aswell, and the Rock goes for a pin, 1....2....3!!! The Rock wins the match.

Winner:
WAWTheRock.jpg
The Rock By Pinfall at 14:34

After the match, MVP is seen knocked out on the mat, but then Intercontinental Champion, Jeff Hardy comes racing out, and climbs on the turnbuckle. Jeff then hits the Swanton Bomb on MVP!!!!! Matt Hardy then runs into the ring and hits a Twist of Fate to Jeff!!! Matt then grabs the IC Title, and holds it high.

JR: OMG! Matt Hardy just Twist of Fated his own brother!
Jerry: Hey, they faced eachother at WrestleMania, and Matt lost.
JR: Revenge is sweet isnt it King?
Jerry: Ha, it sure is.

Commercial:
Dont miss next week's episode of WAW RAW, as the qualifying for the Battle Royal continues!

8b4db9fbfc.png

JR: Welcome back to WAW RAW!
Jerry: We just saw The Rock gain a victory over MVP.
JR: We have yet, another qualifying match tonight, whitch will be exciting.
Jerry: But we dont know who will be in it, so lets see.

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and it is a 10 Man Battle Royal Qualifying match!!

* Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Kennnnneeeddyy! Kennedy's theme hits, as he comes to the ring, and the crowd boo's!! the mic lowers from the ceiling *

Kennedy: Just like to remind you all, who will be WAW Champion very, very soon, his name is...MRRRRRRRR....

* Batista's theme hits!!!! Crowd is going absolutely nuts, as Batista hits his pyro, and comes to the ring *

WAWMrKennedy.jpg
.VS.
WAWBatista.jpg

Bell Rings:

Kennedy then runs at Batista right when the bell rings, and Batista dodges it, and Kennedy goes flying into the turnbuckle. Batista then starts spearing is way into Kennedy's ribs, and then Batista grabs Kennedy and puts him on his shoulders, and Batista throws Kennedy off his shoulders, but then Batista sticks out his knee, and Kennedy's face connects with Batista's knee. Batista then grabs Kennedy, and irish whips him agaist the ropes, and Kennedy comes running back, but Kennedy dodges Batista's Spinebuster, and Kennedy grabs Batista's neck, and twist his neck, and slams it to the ground. Kennedy them starts to stomp all over Batista, and then Kennedy gets mad, and kicks Batista straight into the temple injuring Batista. Kennedy then continues to kick down the animal, and Batista then finally gets up, but Kennedy punches and throws many punches to Batista. Batista then pulls away, and Batista clothslines Kennedy! Knocking him hard to the floor ( crowd cheers ). Kennedy gets back up, and Batista then lifts him up, and hits a bodyslam on Kennedy! Batista then goes on rampage, and Batista starts punching and kicking Kennedy, and Kennedy cant get up. Batista then starts to weaken Kennedy's legs, but Kennedy dodges a kick, and Kennedy grabs Batista's leg, and swings it to the other side of him, and Batista goes flying over Kennedy, and Kennedy locks in a submission. Batista is screaming in pain, and Kennedy is smiling, as Batista holds out his hand and wants to tap. Kennedy then accidentaly lets go of Batista, and Batista gets back up, but Kennedy dropkicks Batista's legs, and hits the submission again. Batista is in the middle of the ring, reaching for a nearby rope. Batista then moves a bit forward, and grabs the rope. The ref starts counting, 1...2....3...4. and Kennedy breaks off Batista. Kennedy then picks up Batista, but Batista dodges it and Spinebusters Kennedy! Batista then hits his rope taunt, where he shakes the ropes, and then Batista gets ready for the Batista Bomb with Kennedy, and he is waiting for Kennedy to get up. Kennedy is up, and Kennedy turns around, and Batista kicks Kennedy in the ribs, and then lifts him up high, and Batista hits the Batista-Bomb on Mr.Kennedy!!! The crowd is going wild, and Batista goes for a pin, 1...2...Kennedy somehow breaks out of the pin. Kennedy then slowly gets up, but then Batista goes running at him, and spears him! Batista then gets fed up, and goes for a pin again, 1....2....3! Batista takes the win over Kennedy!

Winner:
WAWBatista.jpg
Batista by pinfall at 8:34

JR: OMG! Batista has defeated Mr.Kennedy!
Jerry: So far, we know 3 men who will be in Backlash's Battle Royal.
JR: Right, John Cena, The Rock and now Batista!
Jerry: Well, up next is another Battle Royal Qualifying match.
JR: This time, we know who will be in the match.
Jerry: Its Stone Cold .vs. Umaga!
JR: This match should be good!

* The camera is seen backstage, and is in Shawn Michael's lockeroom. *

Grisham: Hey, im here with WAW RAW Superstar, Shawn Michaels ( crowd cheers ), now Michaels, you lost last night at WrestleMania...how did that feel?

HBK: How did that feel??? I lost to my former partner of Degeneration X. Triple H was lucky, but he was blessed. But tonight, when im in the WAW Title match agaist Orton, ya, im not going to play fair. Im going to superkick Orton's teeth down his throat, then im going to hold my WAW Title high, as I will be the first ever WAW Champion in history!

Grisham: Shawn, you were drafted to RAW last night, and Triple H was drafted to Smackdown, how do you feel about the draft and roster split?

HBK: Grisham, I feel like I got something off my chest. And now, im not targeted by many other low carded superstars like Triple H anymore, I can focus on 1 RAW Superstar, and his name is The Legend Killer, Randy Orton. But Smackdown is a good roster, I can agree with that.

Grisham: Do you perfer RAW better than Smackdown?

HBK: RAW is by far, the best show in WAW, not to mention, that im in the roster, Shawn Michaels, Mr.WrestleMania!

Grisham: Well, you wernt Mr.WrestleMania last night!

* HBK looks at Grisham, and then superkicks Grisham *

HBK: Why do you keep telling me that I lost hey? well, I just dealt with that problem dint I? Ya!

Commercial:
Dont miss WAW Smackdown LIVE This Friday on IWF, when Taker comes out still Champion.

b64b520f16.png

JR: Smackdown will be exciting King!
Jerry: Now that will be a crazy event!, and we are seeing Qualifying matches tonight.
JR: Smackdown is a good show King.
Jerry: I cant wait!
JR: Same King, well right now, its Stone Cold .vs. Umaga!

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and it is a Battle Royal Qualifying match!!!

* Umaga's theme hits!! Crowd boo's, as Umaga makes his way to the ring with an anger problem. *

* Stone Cold's theme hits!! The crowd is wild, as Stone Cold comes to the ring with 2 beers *

WAWUmaga.jpg
.VS.
WAWStoneCold.jpg

Bell Rings:

Umaga then looks at Austin with a mean look, and then Umaga stumbles toward Austin, but Austin dodges the attack, and Austin starts stomping on Umaga. Umaga then pushes away Austin, and Austin smiles at Umaga. Austin then throws a hard punch straight onto Umaga, and Umaga falls to the ground, holding his head. Austin then geta mad, and picks up Umaga, and viciously slaps Umaga across the face, but as he slaps him, Umaga delivers a Samoan Spike right to Austin's neck. Stone Cold is injured, and Umaga then picks up Stone Cold and flips him over, and bodyslams him into the right turnbuckle, and Umaga places Stone Cold in the turnbuckle, and he backs up. Umaga then screams out loud, and then runs toward Stone Cold, and then Stone Cold dodges it, and Umaga drives his ass right into the turnbuckle. Stone Cold then starts stomping a mudhole in Umaga at the turnbuckle. Stone Cold then sticks out his middle finger, and then picks up Umaga, and Stunns him with a Stone Cold Stunner!!! Stone Cold then goes for a pin to Umaga, 1...Umaga breaks the pin. Umaga then grabs Stone Cold, and picks up Stone Cold, and hits a Samoan Drop onto Stone Cold. Umaga then sets Stone Cold's head at the turnbuckle, and he backs up. Umaga then screams out loud, and runs fast, and hits a Samoan Buttslam onto Stone Cold, almost knocking him out for good. Umaga then grabs Stone Cold, and holds his thumb high, and Umaga screams again, and hits the Samoan Spike on Stone Cold. Stone Cold can barely breathe, but Umaga goes ontop of the turnbuckle, and is going to hit the Samoan Splash on Stone Cold, but Stone Cold dodges the spalsh, and Stone Cold kicks Umaga straight into the temple of his head. Umaga then holds his head after the impact, but Stone Cold doesnt care. Stone Cold then goes out of the ring, and looks under for a weapon, but cant find nothing. He then walks over to Garcia where there are chairs, and he unfolds one, and goes in the ring with it. The ref then tries to tell him to throw it back out, but when Stone Cold turns around, Umaga poweful Clothslines him. Stone Cold's chair goes flying, and then Umaga grabs the chair. Umaga then threatnes the ref that he will hit him, but the ref doesnt care. Umaga then swings the chair, but hits the ref! Stone Cold then gets an audience member to throw him a full beer can not opened, and a fan throws one for Stone Cold, and Stone Cold catches it, and he quickly turns around, and smashes the can over Umaga's head, and the beer is flowing on the mat and everywhere, and the can is crushed. Umaga then falls to his knees, and then Stone Cold grabs the chair, and throws it directly at Umaga's head. The chair then falls infront of Umaga, and Umaga collapses over the chair, and his head is on the chair. Stone Cold then crawls under the ring and grabs another chair, and then goes back into the ring and is going to hit a Chachairto on Umaga. Stone Cold then hits it, and then Stone Cold lifts up Umaga, and then he sticks out the middle finger to Umaga, and the crowd cheers. Stone Cold then Stunns Umaga, and Umaga is knocked out on the mat with a puddle of beer. Then the ref gets back up, and says that the match shall be ended by DQ. Stone Cold then gets mad. The ref says Stone Cold won, but Stone Cold wanted to pin Umaga. As the ref turns around, Stone Cold flips the middle finger at the ref, and the ref looks suprised, and then Stone Cold Stunns the ref!!!!

Winner:
WAWStoneCold.jpg
Stone Cold by DQ at 14:19

After the match, Stone Cold then holds his hands high for beers, and the crowd is throwing beers for Stone Cold. Then Smackdown's GM, Armando Estrada comes out.

Estrada: Stone Cold.....you hurt my Umanga, and im not going to allow you to do that to my monster. I am going to issue a draft for Umanga to come to Smackdown next week, and be a Smackdown Superstar. I dont want my man on RAW, where he will get hurt. So Stone Cold Steve Austin, I am making a match at Backlash with you and my Umanga, with me as Manager of Umanga, and if Umanga wins, he moves to Smackdown!

* Stone Cold is busy drinking beer, untill *

Estrada: Stone Cold, you will lose, cause you cannot wrestle.

* Stone Cold then looks mad, and turns and looks at Estrada *

Estrada: Hey,Hey,Hey, dont look at me like that mister! I can get many Smackdown superstars on ur ass, HaHa!

* Stone Cold then sticks out the middle finger to Estrada, and then Stone Cold Stunns Estrada!!!! the Smackdown GM has been stunned! Then Stone Cold walks out smiling at the crowd *

JR: Wow, Stone Cold just stunned the Smackdown GM....I dont think he will take that well.
Jerry: Me either, I can see something happening soon about that.
JR: Umaga .vs. Stone Cold...at Backlash!
Jerry: Wait, something is happening backstage!

* The Dudley's are seen backstage talking, untill Paul London and Brian Kendrick appear *

Paul: Hey Dudleys, just to let you know, we scheduled a match for us at Backlash.
Bubba: Ahhu? Why? so we can humiliate you guys?
Brian: Good Luck, cause me and Paul are ready to get those Tag Team Titles.
Devon: Ya, and your giving us Good Luck?? tell it to yourself, cause at Backlash we will win.
Paul: Oh ya, I dint mention, we added a Stipulation did we Brian?
Brian: Nah, we dint, but we should tell these pour men. So at Backlash...
Paul: Let me spread the news ok? We assigned a Tables match for us. ( crowd cheers )
Bubba: Right on! Our favorite match, thanks guys! now scram!
Devon: I think we know who already won..

JR: The Main Event is next!!

Commercial:
WAW's first ever RAW PPV, Backlash! LIVE Sunday, March 23rd 2008, only on IWF!

JR: Welcome back to the last half of our night!
Jerry: Next up, is our Main Event, Cena .vs. HBK .vs. Orton!
JR: Wow, and this is for the WAW Championship...WHO WILL WIN?
Jerry: Its hard, but im guessing Shawn Michaels
JR: My guess is John Cena, but Orton has a chance aswell.
Jerry: Can I change my pick?

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a Triple Threat match for the WAW Title!

* Randy Orton's theme hits!!! Crowd boo's, as Orton comes out looking happy, and he wants the title *

* Shawn Michael's theme hits!!! Crowd goes wild, as The Heartbreak Kid makes his way to the ring with pyro. *

* John Cena's theme hits!! Crowd goes nuts, as Cena comes to the ring, looking better than he did on Mania *

WAWRandyOrton.jpg
.VS.
WAWShawnMichaels.jpg
.VS.
WAWJohnCena.jpg
( WAW Championship )

Bell Rings:

HBK looks at Orton, and Cena looks back and forth at HBK and Orton. They circle the ring for some time, then Orton gives in, and runs directly at HBK for some reason, but HBK dodges it and irish whips Orton in the way of Cena. Cena then clothslines Orton. HBK then runs to Orton, and jumps on him, elbowing Orton in the ribs. Cena then lifts up Orton and HBK and Cena both strong Irish whip Orton agaist the ropes, and as Orton is coming back, HBK throws a punch at Cena, and Cena loses track, and so does, HBK, and Orton hits a double clothsline on HBK and Cena. Orton then locks a hold on HBK, and punches him in the head 10 times in a row, then Cena grabs Orton, and throws him into the turnbuckle. HBK then goes running at Cena, but Cena dodges it, and swings HBK into the turnbuckle that Orton is on. HBK slams into Orton, and Orton falls to the ground, and so does HBK. Cena then runs and bounces off the ropes, and again elbows HBK in the ribs. Cena then grabs HBK and irish whips him agaist the ropes, but Orton sneeks up behind Cena, and lowblows him! The ref was looking at HBK the whole time, and then when he was lowblowed, HBK pushed over Cena, and Cena hit the mat hard. HBK then jumps onto Orton, but Orton dodges the jump and kicks HBK in the ribs, and hits a snap suplex on HBK. Orton then gets ready to kick HBK in the head, and give him a concussion, but as Orton is running, Cena runs infront of him, and flips Orton over his shoulders, and Orton hits the mat hard. Cena then holds his hand high, and hits his taunt, and waves his hand, and the crowd chants " Yo Cant See Me!!" and then Cena runs off the ropes, and hits the 5 Knuckle Shuffle on Orton! Then Cena holds his arms high and is getting ready to hit an F-U on Orton, and Cena lifts Orton into the F-U position, but HBK then hits his superkick right to Cena's head, knocking him over, and he falls on Orton. HBK then goes for a pin to Cena, 1...2...Cena breaks it. HBK then gets up suprised, and then HBK picks up Cena, and irish whips him into the ropes, and Cena dodges HBK, but then Orton trips Cena, and Cena falls flat on his face. HBK then smiles at Cena, and then Cena quickly gets up and Cena gets HBK in a F-U position, but Orton comes and RKO's Cena, and as Cena falls, HBK hits a DDT to Cena. Orton then poses his taunt, and HBK is tuneing up the band, and HBK runs at Orton, and hits the superkick straight to Orton's jaw. HBK then goes for the pin to Orton, 1...2...3! but Orton has his foot on the rope. Lillian then announces that the winner is HBK by pinfall, but the ref shows that Orton has his foot on the rope. HBK then get mad, and then walks to Orton. Orton then snaps out of his injured mode, and rolls up HBK, 1...2...Cena breaks the pin. Cena then gets Orton and irish whips him agaist the ropes and jumps back and hits his chest to Orton's, and then Cena climbs the turnbuckle, and is going to hit the flying legdrop on Orton, and hits it sucessfuly. Cena then walks to HBK, and then hits his taunt, waving his hand and the crowd talking along, and Cena hits the 5 Knuckle Shuffle on HBK! Cena then gets ready to hit an F-U on either HBK or Orton, as he waits for the first one to rise. Vince McMahon all of a sudden comes running down the ramp, and then as Cena is about to hit the F-U on Orton, HBK then goes to superkick Cena, but Cena dodges it, and HBK superkicks Vince!! Cena then grabs HBK and HBK is in the F-U postition, and Cena hits the F-U on HBK!!! Cena then smiles, but Orton comes and RKO's Cena! Randy Orton then goes for the pin, 1....2....3! Randy Orton defeats HBK and John Cena, and is the new WAW Champion!

Winner:
WAWRandyOrton.jpg
Randy Orton by Pinfall at 21:10 ( New WAW Champion )

After the match, Vince then grabs Cena, and starts to punch him in the face. Vince then brutaly kicks Cena in the head with a steel toe'd boot. Vince then walks out, waving his hand infront of his face, using Cena's taunt. Randy Orton then recives the title from the red, and Orton holds it high, as Pyro comes flying down, and lights up the stage. Then out of nowhere, HBK comes and Superkicks Orton!

JR: OMG! That came out of nowhere!
Jerry: Shawn Michaels just Superkicked WAW Champion, Randy Orton!

HBK then walks out of the ring, and his theme hits. HBK then smiles, and does Randy Orton's taunt. HBK then walks off stage.

* Backstage, in a parking lot, Santino and Maria arrive at the arena in a limo *

Santino: Thank you-a-limo driver. Now time to get this show on.
Maria: Santino, howcome all the superstars are leaving?
Santino: Ahh, dont worry, those are the losers from-a-tonight.
Maria: I dont think so, cause the camera crew are leaving??
Santino: Wait, how come-a-my audience is leaving their seats?
Maria: Santino, I think were a bit late for the show.
Santino: Oh Dam, well there is-a-always next week to lay the ass whip on these people.
Maria: Ya, the show is over!
Santino: Oh, this sucks-a-lot.

* Maria and Santino walk back to the limo, and drive off *

* WAW RAW then goes off air, and the crowd is laufghing at Santino *

Evil Austin

Great Show (i read it before wwerko619 - showed me)

BM - Main Event - Triple Threat

Wm - N/A

BP - Santino

WP - N/A

Great show - Can't wait for smackdown and I am happy with the first show posted here that is not done by me..

HulkStar

Cool show heres my review sorry but I skipped through a couple of lines cuz i had to go 2 skool at least im honest lol
BM: I liked the Main Event with orton winning by hitting The RKO!!
WM: Dont usually pick one for a users 1st show besides they were all pretty good
BP: N/A
WP: N/A
AC: Good Opener cant wait to see if WWERKO can live up too following up on This... :)
CP: Lol cheap plug.. "Want Some History for Hulkstar? Check out my 1st ever full length show that I wrote [im making a btb out of it] And check WWE: A FRESH START

Evil Austin

WAW GOING INTO HIBERNATION !!!

WAW's owner DX_3:16 nearly two weeks ago stated he was going on hiatus and was going on a show posting leave for two months after his big Wrestle Mania show. Well Wrestle Mania is posted and reviewed and Now WAW has its temporary owner WWERKO619. WWERKO619 posted raw a few pots above me and was scheduled to post smack down on Friday but he had sent me a PM with some bad news saying he was going into Florida for some "assignment" (which he could have told be he was going before he posted raw but anyway....) He says to me he will be out of action for about 2 - 3 weeks . We in the last few hours had been discussing on what would happen on waw and here is what we came up with and as the real owner i have it below.

WAW WILL BE OUT OF COMISSION!

I AM SORRY TO ALL THE WAW FANS I CAN"T LIST YOU ALL BUT REALLY I HAD NOTHING IN THIS .....

We wwerko619 & I will return in about a month and wwerko619 in the mean time says he will get shows done in Florida and says he will be ready to post a show the second he gets back online to waw. But anyway I am sorry about this bad news Complain to the temporary owner lol but I am just the news poster...

THANK YOU FOR READING AND WAW WILL UNDER HIATUS FOR A MONTH...

any comments would be nice -

(This was the only thing we could do since both "OWNERS" are out for a month and a bit... and we have no one to write it and even if we say hired another person to take over wwerko619 we would have to fill him in with all his storylines and ideas and what he would have done if he was here and all the stuff he had planed and it was too much of a problem..... )

Edit - I got nothing against him but really you would have known you was going atleast two weeks ago he would have had an idea he was going why would he say he would run waw and be my "PARTNER?" and say he would post shows and he would know that he would go later and than say to me in the last second i got bad news i am out.. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU IF YOU ARE READING BUT REALLY YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME BEFORE SO I COULD HAVE HAD SOMETHING PLANNED FOR WAW IN THE MEAN TIME......

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
That really sucks. But at least you'll have a break from BTB's. 4 weeks isn't a long time, you should just call it "The Offseason."

moiversion1

Reaction score
can't you talk about that into the lounge ?

Anyway, it appears you're not lucky with your partners, but 4 weeks is nothing, people won't forget you, and I'm sure you'll be back and better than ever to book some good shows and to bump that thread every 12 hours lol. Don't worry man

Status
Not open for further replies.