WAW we are wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
It was a good part one and two, but why wouldnt you just wait and finish all of part 2? Don't get it, but i will give u a review once part 3 is posted

The Rated R CMStar

You fall to the pressure of a few. I would have liked if you just joined Part 2 and Part 3. Besides, you made your letter size bigger to pretend the match is bigger

Evil Austin

Um part 3 should be up in a few hours. After that as you all know it will be my last show for a few months i might be able to log in and say hello every now and than but it will be my last show... Until i get back it will be as said before all in wwerko619's control and lets all be nice to him and don't bully him lol....

HulkStar

*Crys*I...I...I... Cant believe it......
PART 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
NOOOOOOO0OO0OO0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0OO0OO0O0O0O0O
Damn..Well I just finished Reading Pt 2. Well I liked The HHH/HBK match more then the 6-Pack Challenge, but liike they sed yu did rush the 6pac challenge
Will Give a full review soon

Evil Austin

the part 3 was suppose to be up in about an hour and a half but i had told this to wwerko619 not long ago that unfortunately it may be a few more hours not that i haven't got it finished but my "mouse" that i copy it from word i just select it all, back click copy + paste it here and post it my mouse i think broke and it won't let me do it. So until a relative of mine, comes home from work and finds a way to fix it part 3 will be post pone'd until further notice....

i am sorry for the inconvenience trust me i don't want to do this either....

xtremebadass

Well I was really impressed with Part 2. The 6 Pack Challenge, even though a little short, was really impressive with alot of big names. I enjoyed HBK vs. HHH way more though, classic Mania Match throwing me back to their rivalry a couple years ago. Can't wait for Kane vs. Taker, maybe you might end the streak because the real WWE won't, who better to end it than Taker's Brother.

Evil Austin

thanks for the comments everyone hopefully my computer will get fixed and i will be able to post part 3 in the next few hours...

Evil Austin

WAW WRESTLEMANIA IN FULL FORM ALL THREE PARTS TOGETHER!

8653e35b35.png

56aebf0f00.png

Match - 1 On the card - CM PUNK vs RVD ECW RULES ....

Bell rings and the match begins -

*HUGE ECW CHANTS BEGIN AND RVD CHANTS START TOO*

CM PUNK and RVD lock up as the chants stop and the fans are eagerly anticipating and seeing what is going to happen next. CM PUNK knee's rvd in the gut and than clostlies him, He runs at the ropes to get him with another clostling but rvd leaps over him and than hits a flying crossbody but he does not get even a two count. These two superstars stare at ech other and than circle the ring a bit more. Rvd runs at Punk but Punk ducks out fo it and than hits a superkick like move and it sends rvd going through the second rope. Punk goes to the outside after him and lifts up the apron and begins to look around what is under the ring to use. Meanwhile behind punk Rvd is slowly getting to one knee, Punk gets himself a stop sign and turns around to his rvd in the head with it but rvd ducks and begins to start kicking him in the gut and in the face. He drops the sign and is groggy, rvd hits a DDT planting punks head in the stop sign. Rvd goes for the pin but he does not get the win. rvd picks him up by the arms and draggs him in the middle of the ring under the bottom rope, He goes in himself and hits him in the head with the stop sign and than runs at the ropes and dropkicks it to his face. He goes for the rolling thunder but punk rolls under the bottom rope and rvd hits his back on the stop sign. Punk rolls back in the ring and is starting to stomp on him. Huge Boo chants as Punk starts to taunt him and disrespecting him.

Punk than lifts him up on his feet and than throws him at the turnbuckle. He hits him in the face a few times in the turnbuckle. than runs and hits the knee to the face move at the turnbuckle than hits a flying bulldog on RVD he lifts him up on his shoulders for the GTS but than rvd pockes him in the eye and than hits a swinging DDT. He goes for the pin but no win. He rolls to the outside and grabbs a table and rolls it in under the bottom rope. RVD gets thrown at the ropes and than backdrops through the table by Punk and RVD is rolling around the ring in alot of pain.......

*Ecw chants Begin to start *

Punk lifts Up rvd and than a groggy Rvd gets put on the shoulders of Punk and he goes for the GTS "Go To Sleep" Rvd starts to wobble and worm his way off the shoulders. He lands behind punk and than when punk turns around he gets punched and kicked a few times in the head. Rob Van Dam than throws him at the ropes and than leap frogs over punk and than hits a backdrop afterwords on the second run against the ropes. Rvd than goes for the Rolling thunder again for the second time in the match.. He than hits it and does along with the fan-

R....V....D

Rob Van Dam than goes to the top rope for a areal move but Punk leaps to his feet and jumps to the top rope. He hits a superplex in the middle of the ring. Punk rolls his arm over on van dam to go for the pin but RVD kicks out. Punk and Van dam get to their feet aproxametly the same time, Punk hits a huge clostline in the middle of the ring and goes to teh outside to the announcers tables, He takes the top off of the announcers tables. He than gets teh Telivision monitor and pulls it off of its cord and than takes it in the ring with him, He goes to smash Van Dam's head open with it, He is in position. Van dam is to one knee. He goes for it Van dam scenses it and than does a trip toe hold / trips both of his legs over and Punk hits his face on the moniter. Van Dam goes to the top rope and is waiting for Punk to get to his feet. After a few moments he does and than hits a flying kick to the face. He goes for the pin but Punk just kicks out. He rolls under the bottom rope to get some more classic ECW weapons... Rob Van Dam than than calls some of the loyal fans to give him a chair from the audience. He gets handed a chair and rolls in the ring with it. He puts it down and goes to hit a coast to coast on him but at the top rope he shakes his head and says no that wont do, He puts the chiar in the face of Punk lying there in the bottom rope and goes to the top rope on the other side of the ring He goes to the top rope looks around..........................

*ECW CHANTS BEGIN*

*E...............C............W...........E...........C..............W............E...........C..............W!!!!*

RVD at the top rope than gets back down and kickes Punk in the head and that is only to make sure that he is down for the moment. He goes to the outside grabbs a mike and begins to speak -

Rob Van Dam : I used to do a Coast to Coast with a chair to the face of my opponent back in the wwe. BUT THIS IS NOT THE WWE THIS IS NOT WCW THIS IS NOT TNA THIS IS NOT ROH IT ISN"T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING WAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ECW CHANTS*

RVD: THIS IS EC .. F'N W!

RVD: AND THIS IS EXTREME AND WELL I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS MORE EXTREME!

*Huge Crowd Pop*

RVD goes under the bottom appron and pulls out some trash cans, a fire extuinguisher, and a barbed wire plank of wood......

*Even Bigger Crowd Pop*

He rolls in the ring and puts the trash can on the head of Punk runs and dropkicks him to knock him out. He than grabbs out of his pocket a Lighter and some matches... He sets the trash can alight, With a huge crowd pop He than goes to teh top rope and than hits a coast to coast.

*Giant Crowd Pop and Ecw Chants as Van Dam is rolling around the ring unconcious and Punk is lying there with the can near him and is knocked out cold...*

RVD is the first to pull himself to his feet. He lifts Punk up to his feet and than grabbs the fire extinguisher and turns it on in the face of Punk and freezing cold ice blurr goes everywhere. Van dam goes to do a move on Punk in the blur but Punk came too and than kicks hi in the head a few times and hits in the annaconda vice,... RVD refuses to tap out but Eventually kicks him in the head and lets go.. Punk hits RVD in the head with the fire extuingiusher and knocks him out. Punk puts him on his shoulders and than hits a GTS. He goes for the pin but RVD the ecw legend kicks out. He goes for a move running against the ropes but RVD moves to his feet and Van Dam than kicks Punk in teh head with a superkick like move and knocks him over. He places Punk in the middle of the ring on his back, He than puts the board / plank of wood with barbed wire wrapped around it under Punk with punk lying on it like a bed... He goes to the top rope.... RVD hits the 5 Star Frog Splash onto the Barbed Wire board Sending Punks Back through Barbed Wire.... and than goes for the pin....

WINNER ROB VAN DAM!

*ECW CHANTS AS THE NEXT MATCH BEGINS -*

Backstage promo -

Vince: (talking to the camera) TONIGHT WE WILL WITNESS HISTORY !

Vince: Tonight we will have for the first time ever we will have John Cena vs Bret Hart and your trully as the special guest refferee in an I quit Match up...

Vince: I have been asked by superstars, fans, friends and family as reff will i help a certain superstar win and make it unfair for another ? I am not sure as of yet as i personally don't like either but I CAN GURRANTEE TONIGHT THERE WILL BE HISTORY IN THE MAKING WHERE SOMETHING NEVER WITNESSED BEFORE WILL HAPPEN!

*someone bangs on the door*

Vince: come in... !

Shane (it was him on the door) : Hey dad (huffing and panting) I just recieved a notice that tonight Cena had said that if he wins he will be after you dad!

Vince storms out and leaves in a pissed off mood.....

5e52408036.png

Match - 2 IC TItle Match - Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy

Bell rings and match begins -

Jeff is looking at Matt from across the ring, and then Matt runs at Jeff and they grapple. Jeff overcomes Matt,and flips him over his shoulders. Jeff then grabs Matt and irish whips him agaist the turnbuckle. Jeff then runs at the turnbuckle, and jumps up high and knees Matt in the face. Matt then quickly heals from the knee smash, and then runs at Jeff, and hits a swinging DDT on Jeff. Matt then climbs the turnbuckle early, and is going to hit his legdrop off the top, but Jeff dodges it, and hits a dropkick to Matt. Jeff then grabs Matt, and Jeff irish whips Matt, but Matt tumbles out of the ring. Jeff then grabs onto the top rope, and springboards from the ring, into the outside of the ring. Jeff then grabs Matt, but Matt dodges it, and slams Jeff into the steel steps, and as Jeff hits the steel steps, Matt quickly throws Jeff back into the ring. Matt then irish whips Jeff into the turnbuckle. Matt than runs and clostlines His younger brother Jeff Hardy. He than goes to the top rope and hits another swinging DDT this time from the top rope even harder. He hooks the leg for the pin but Jeff Hardy gets his foot no the right side ropes. Matt than starts to stomp on Jeff hardy and than goes for the Twist of fate finisher he is clenching his fists and he getting ready for it. Matt than grabbs the head, turns around and is moments away from hitting it but Jeff pushes him forward a few steps and than kicks him in the gut and throws him at the ropes Jeff than hits a hard clostline on him knocking him down. He runs at the turnbuckle as Matt gets to one knee and than hits the whisper in the wind move. He goes for the pin but Matt Hardy keeps his title by kicking out before the three count.

Jeff than runs at the ropes and than hits a good dropkick to the face of his older brother Matt hardy. Jeff than kicks him in the gut and than runs at the rope on the other side this time behind Matt and than hits a Bull dog like move and than drags him to the bottom rope corner. Jeff than runs at the turnbuckle and hits the move where he leaps in the air and kicks with both feet to matt hardy in the sternam (gut / stomach not sure what the move is called). Matt in pain rolls under the bottom rope near him and jeff goes out after him.
He gets a few punches to the face of Matt hardy and than grabbs his shoulder and turns him around but Matt Hardy, than pockes him in the eye. He than hits a kick to the gut and than htis a twist of fate on the oustide on the concrete. Matt rolls under the bottom rope to break the reff's count and than rolls back out to pick up a knocked out Jeff hardy and roll him under the bottom rope and in this time.

Matt hardy than goes to the top rope. He hits his patented leg drop and than goes for the pin . Jeff hardy gets his foot on the bottom rope and Matt is forced to break up the pin fall. Matt drags the body of his younger brother Jeff Hardy to the middle of the ring and goes for the pin again where there is no rope in leg or arms reach. But the fighting former tag team and hardcore and IC champion Jeff hardy kicks out and in shock Matt goes for the pin again and again and again and again but Jeff still has fight left in him. Matt as he see's his little brother get to one knee runs at the ropes and than hits a swinging neckbreaker. He goes for the Twist of fate again but This time Jeff kciks out again... What else does Matt have to do to put away Jeff Hardy ?

Matt runs at the turnbuckle and goes to the top rope and goes for a flying dropkick and hits it on his brother. He than is going for the twist of fate for one more time in hope to put him away for good.. He than goes for it but He gets kicked in the gut and a groggy Jeff hardy than out of instinct hits Matt hardy with a twist of fate of his own and than he runs at the top rope and Jeff Hits the Swanton Bomb and rolls him up for the pin.

WINNER AND NEW IC CHAMPION - JEFF HARDY!

Backstage promo -

Kurt Angle is being interviewed by Todd Grishim -

Todd: Who will you go one on one with tonight ?

Kurt: I don't know but I really don't care. I don't care who it is Whoever it is I will win...

Todd: So even if it was someone on the lines of the seven foot big show you would not be intimidated ?

Kurt: Who What ? What ? Who told you it was the big show ? Is it the Big show.. (looking around scared..)

Todd: I was just using him as an example... Seems to me like that your scared at the fact that it could be anyone .....

Kurt: No matter I am also the Money in the Bank holder.. And i will be chosing my time to cash it in and I will become the new world heavyweight champion .....

Todd: Will you be putting the bank on the line in the challenge match you hold tonight ?

Kurt: HEll no! I won this fair and square i am not being stupid enough to put it on the line and in jeprody .....

The camera moves towards the next match.......

b01756cccc.png

Match - 3 Batista vs Brock Lesnar Test of strength

Ring Announcer : (as the two opponents are in the ring.) This match is a test of strength match where there will be a 2 out of 3 falls match up.. Which will test the Strength, will, among other things...

First fall out of the three singles Matches had just started Batista the Animal and the Next Big Thing Brock Lesnar Lock up. Brock kics Batista in the gut and than throws him at the ropes. He hits a backdrop and than starts to stomp on Brock lesnar. Brock than lifts him up and throws him at the corner. He starts to shoulder tackle him a few times and than one more time but Batista elbows him in the head and than runs and spears him in the middle of the ring. He goes for the pin but no win. Batista than runs at the ropes and goes for another spear. but Brock lesnar kicks him in the shoulder and hits a DDT. he puts his arm around his chest for the pin but no win, batista kicks out. Brock than picks him up, lifts him above his shoulders showing him huge strength he than is holding him up in the air in the cradle drop suplex position and than after a minute or so letting the blood flow to the brain of batista and than falls back dropping batista on his head.... He goes for the pin but no win... He than throws him at the ropes and htis a spear on his own and than is lifting him up on his head for the F5. Batista gets hit with the devistating F5 finisher and than with a smirk on his face brock lesnar he goes for the pin hooking the leg. But Batista kicks out at the count of 2, Brock Lesnar has a shocked face on him and can not believe he kicked out of his finsher the F5. batista is slowly getting to his feet. He kicks Brock in the gut and than shoulder rams him through the second rope sending both of them flying to the outside... Both of them hit the Outside Concrete with a thud and it nearly knocks both of them out as the reff begins to count them out. Batista slowly gets to his feet first and than rolls in the ring to break up the ten count. He than rolls back out and goes to lift up him by the head and than to do a move but Brock Lesnar starts to throw right hands and than hits a DDT on the outside. He gets to his feet. Picks batista up by the head and hits his head on the steel pole on the outside and than goes to throw him at the steel ring steps and does. He goes in the ring at a count of seven to break it up and than goes back to the outside to do some more damage on his opponent batista. He takes Batista by the arms and than picks him up by the arms and than has him in a bear hug position and is running and cracking batista's spine on the ring pole and than drops him on the floor. He goes in the ring and does his taunt... Brock Lesnar than thinks that he has won via count out but Batista slowly crawls into the ring at the count of nine and Brock can not believe his eyes. Brock than puts him in the middle of the ring and than goes to hit a move but Batista rolls out of the way and kicks himself up. He runs and backdrops Brock in the middle of the ring and than goes for his finisher...
Batista goes for the Batista bomb He hits it he than goes for the pin but Brock Lesnar gets his foot on the bottom rope and the pin is forced to be brocken..... Huge crowd Pop as Batista is going for his finisher once again he lifts him up in the middle of the ring. He than kicks Brock Lesnar in the gut and than goes for the batista bomb. He puts brock lesnar's head in between the legs of batista and than is inches away from lifting him up. and than Brock Lesnar senses danger and pushes himself out of the Batista bomb position. He goes under the Bottom rope to catch his breathe.... He goes near the announce tables and is holding something but the camera angle can not see it... Batista goes under the bottom rope to stop Brock Lesnar from re grouping and catching his breathe, he goes up to Brock Lesnar. Grabs his shoulder and turns Brock Lesnar around and than out of no where he than whacks Batista's skull open with the Ring bell... Brock Lesnar Looses by DQ the first fall but it does not look like Batista can win any of the others and get himself back to normal after that head shot... Batista is bleeding.. Brock goes into the ring draging Batista in with him....

Batista Wins the First Fall VIA DQ

Second Fall starts -

Brock had just opened Batista's head with the ring bell but it is scored Batista 1 and Brock 0 and Brock is throwing batista at the ropes and than gets him in a bear hug... After a few minutes Brock lets go and than hits a Giant suplex... He goes for the pin but Batista the Fighting champion the man of pride kicks out.. Brock than lifts him up by the head and than has him in a powerbomb position and goes for it but Batista pushes himself out of it and than backdrops him over the top rope and to the outside floor... The reff begins to count as Batista is re grouping in the ring. At the Count of about 6 Brock Lesnar rolls back in the ring and Batista is stomping on him and starts to punchi his body. He runs at the ropes and hits a huge clostline and than goes for the pin but no win. Batista would have won the whole match is he had gotten two falls in a row.. Batista than picks him up and than hits a scoop slam in the middle of the ring and is going / trying to put Brock lesnar away for good undoubtably the greatest challenge he has had in a long time or even ever ? He is shaking the ropes as he usually does and than puts his thumbs down adn goes for the Batista Bomb in the middle of the ring. He hits the Batista Bomb and than hooks the leg for the pin fall.. He goes for the pin and the reff is making the pin fall, The reff counts to about 1.5 but than Brock Lesnar kicks out. No one can believe it but the match still is going on...
Batista than is in his corner and than is in position for his other finisher the spear and is going for the spear... He runs at Brock lesnar as he is groggy at one knee and than goes to hit the spear. Brock than ducks and moves out of the way and than Batista hits his head on the steel ring pole and than Brock Lesnar runs at the ropes and than shoulder tackles him knocking him over to the middle of the ring. Brock Lesnar than goes for a fisherman suplex and hits it... He goes for a spine buster and hits that too, He goes for the pin but Batista kicks out... Brock Lesnar than picks him up and than shoulder rams him to the corner and than hits a few shoulder tackles and than using his overwelming power he lifts batista up onto the top rope and than hits a few right hands to batista's groggy face. He than goes up to the top himself and than hits a giant explosive super plex in the middle of the ring. Brock ends up after about the count of 8 kicking himself up and than starts to stomp on him and than lifts him up in the air and than on his shoulders and hits a huge F5 in the middle of the squared ring........................ he goes for the pin but amazingly Batista gets his foot on the bottom rope. Batista than gets thrown at the ropes and than hit with a big boot. He than starts to stomp on Batista and than Does his taunt to the crowd and recieves lots of boo's........ Batista pulls himself up by the ropes before Brock Lesnar's taunt was over and than spears him as Brock Lesnar turns around... Batista starts to shake the ropes and gets a huge crowd pop as the crowd and everyone watching waw wrestlemania around the world knows that the batista bomb is coming up that could win the match for batista with a two in a row victory. Batista puts his thumbs down and puts Brock Lesnar's head under the groin / crotch of batista. Batista lifts Brock Lesnar up and than he slams him down in the middle of the ring with impact using the batista bomb. He goes for the pin.
1................................2....................!!!!
Brock Lesnar Kicks out of it... He still has some fight left in him. Brock Lesnar than slowly using the ropes pulls himself up and than batista goes to hit a spear on Brock Lesnar but than Brock pulls the ropes down and than Batista goes flying though the second rope and to the outside of the ring... Brock Lesnar than pulls himself togethor and stops the ring count out, and than goes to the outside knee's batsita in the gut and than using his stength lifts him high above his head and than millitary press slams him on the outside of the ring. He rolls him in the ring and than hits the F5. He goes for the pin!

Brock WIns the Second Fall.. VIA F5

Third Fall starts -

Brock as the Second fall ends quickly wants to get the win and win the match on the hurt and knocked out for the time being Batista. Brock lesnar than grabbs the leg of Batista and pulls him to the corner and than slams the leg to the side on the pole and than he hits his other leg on the side pole again and batsita is really in pain as if he can barely stand up. Batista with a whole lot of heart than stops teh third one and using the leg strength pulls himself to the middle of the ring and than pulling brock's shoulder to the pole and that may take some of the power and lift up game that brock lesnar uses out of him... Batista is slowly getting to his feet as Brock Lesnar crawls back in the ring. He than goes to throw right hands with Batista but Batista seems to win the contest and than knee's him in the gut and than throws him at the ropes and than does a backdrop like move and than is in the corner for the spear ... Both men are very weak and tired after this long match and this might just put him away for good ? Brock gets to his feet and than using his quickness leaps over Batista with the spear and than hits a DDT as Brock turns around. He than goes for the pin but no win. Brock than begins to stomp on the hurt and weakened legs of Batista and than draggs him using the legs to the middle of the ring and goes for the sharp shooter. He almost has it in but Batista senses it coming and than squirmes to the ropes and he is forced to let go off the hold. Brock than is complaining to the reff about that rule and does not like it. Batista than rolls Brock lesnar up and than Brock kicks out. Batista than hits a spine buster in the ring and than with a huge crowd pop goes for the finishing Batista bomb which has not put brock out yet but this may be the time .. He goes for it but Brock than stands up with Batista on his shoulders from teh Batista bomb position and than hits a F5 after changing the position. He goes for the pin but Batista gets his foot on the bottom rope. batista than gets kicked in the head, gut, and knee's and legs. He than drags him to the middle of the ring and than goes rarely to the top rope but both wrestlers have tried all their moves and its time to pull something out of their hat. He is at the top rope and than waits for Batista to get to his feet and than hits a flying clostline in the middle of the ring. He goes for the pin but Batista kicks out. Brock lesnar is starting to get frustrated at there is almost nothing he can do? Brock lesnar than puts him on his shoulders for the F5 agian but Batista pockes him in the eye, lands on his feet, Kicks him in the gut and than hits a dominater type move and than goes for the pin. Brock Lesnar kicks out and Batista can't believe it. Both men lock up and than Brock Lesnar kicks him in the gut and than slaps him. Batista than retaliates with a clostline but it does not even faze the brock lesnar and than batista is starting to throw right hands but it does not do anything. Brock puts batista on his shoulders.. Hits an F5 and than goes for the pin.. Batista kicks out... Brock can even rip out his short hair now... Brock than has an idea he than grabbs the legs that were hurt earlier.
Brock hits the F5 after jumping to his feet and than hits a brock lock sumission move and Batista is tapping out...........!!!!!

WINNER BROCK LESNAR ! VIA BROCK LOCK SUBMISSION!

In the Ring -

Edge: Tonight I will win the 6 Pack challenge but I demand that waw Gm Mick Foley Come out here right now!

Crash hits and huge pop as he is on the entrance ramp -

Foley: What is it ?

Edge: Well as said before i will win the six pack challenge and I will beat five of the best wrestlers alive today the rock, goldberg, orton, rey mysterio and the seven foot tall big show .....

Foley: Your point is ?

Edge: Well when I the Rated R Superstar wins will i get any reward for winning a high profile match up like this like a world title handed to me straight after the match.....

Foley: hmmm....... Well why don't I put you on the list of a maybe contender for the world heavyweight title seeing as we already have a number 1 contender match tonight and we already have kurt angle as the money in the bank winner who can get a title show whenever he wants...

Edge: WHAT!! i have been money in the bank champion twice before and I have beaten the two that are fighting over the number 1 contender spot tonight before and I have beaten Kane adn the Undertaker the champion ship match tonight before aswell.. I DEMAND TO HAVE SOMETHING WHEN I WIN THE 6 PACK CHALLENGE!

Foley: Well if you win the 6 pack challenge I reapeat IF YOU WIN THE 6 PACK CHALLENGE i will make you on the list to get fired if you don't show me any respect and you don't be happy with what you got...

Edge: I WILL NOT BE FIRED I AM THE BEST!!!!

Foley: HAVE A NICE DAY (smiles and puts a thumb up)

Huge crowd pop as he leaves and edge storms out of the ring getting ready for the next match up.

fedcb5dc67.png

Match - 4 Kurt Angle vs ???? - Submission Match

Kurt Angle: So who is it ? Bring anyone on...

_ about a minute passes still no one_

Kurt: Come on anyone ?

The Countdown starts and he has a shocked look on his face as chris jericho appears and he is the opponent.

Chris Jericho looks at Kurt and Kurt angle than kicks jericho in the gut and they lock up. Jericho wins it and throws him at the ropes, when he comes back he backdropes Angle but Angle lands on his feet and than hits a german suplex on chris jericho from behind. He pulls the straps down and goes to end this early with the ankle lock but Jericho rolls onto his back and kicks Angle through the second rope. Jericho than a few seconds later gets up, goes out the second rope and goes to the outside after kurt angle. he runs and goes to clostline kurt angle but kurt had time on the outside to regroup and than he tripped him on the outside. He than stomps on him, He lifts Jericho up in the air, to his feet and than throws him at the steel steps but it gets countered and Kurt angle is at the steel steps. Kurt hurts his shoulder in the process and than gets kicked against the steel steps there for a moment. Jericho goes into the ring for a moment to break up the ten count and than goes back out to run at kurt angle at the steel steps and kick him in the face and squash him against it. but than kurt angle move out of the way and jericho goes over it and hurting his knee. Angle rolls him in the ring, He hooks the leg up for the pin fall but than jericho does kick out. Kurt angle throws him at the turnbuckle. than Kurt angle runs and
clostlines him in the corner and than hits a belley to belley suplex and goes for the pin but no win, He lifts jericho up and than goes for the angle slam but Jericho lands on his feet and than rolls him up with the tights for the win but kurt angle kicks out. Jericho throws him at the ropes and than hits a good clostline and than grabbs his legs and starts to stomp on them and than runs at the second

turnbuckle and than he hits a thunderous Lion Moon sult. He goes for the pin but Kurt angle kicks out. Kurt than gets suplexed in the ring giving him a taste of his own medicine. He than goes for the walls of jericho and locks it in . Kurt angle is thriving in pain in the ring. Kurt Angle than slowly crawls to the bottom rope and gets it, Jericho is forced to let go off the hold. Jericho than picks him up, dropkicks him through the second rope and than goes to the top rope and jumps and hits a flying cross body to the outsde. Both men are knocked out and the reff is counting, Both men roll in by about the count of 7 and than they lock up, Kurt angle ducks under the hold of jericho and gets him in a headlock. Jericho than is reversing it into like a back drop like move and than goes for the lion sult again but Kurt angle gets his knee's up in the air and it crushes jericho's guts and he is rolling around the ring in pain. Kurt angle does a taunt where he does that twirl around the ring. He than does a base ball slide at jericho's gut and it hurts it even more. He goes for the pin but no win, Jericho kicks out. Kurt angle lifts him up throws jericho at the ropes and goes for the angle slam. He hits it and than pulls the straps down off his overall shirt and than goes for the ankle lock. Jericho is thriving in pain
He tries to get to the ropes but he gets pulled into the middle of the ring.

What else can He do... He looks like he is about to tap out, But Jericho manages to roll under with a summer sult flip under and than gets the legs and is sitting on his face for the pin. Kurt angle kicks out. Jericho runs and clostlines Kurt angle and than starts to stomp on the knee and leg, he goes for the Walls of jericho but than Kurt angle quickly squirms around to the ropes. Jericho than hits a few elbows on Kurt and than drags him to the middle of the ring Jericho than goes for the pin but no win. Jericho throws him at the ropes and than goes for a back drop but than kurt puts the brakes on and than kicks him in the gut and hits a suplex. He goes for the head / chicken wing and holds it in tightly, Though Jericho does not tap out to the wrestling machine kurt angle. Kurt Angle refuses to let go as he gets to the ropes and lets go at a four and a half count. Kurt than complains to the reff about why he hat to let go off the hold. Jericho gets to one knee and than when kurt turns around to run at him he rolls him up and gets a three count.... but as jericho is still thinking that he is the champion and he is celebrating in the ring and than kurt angle trips him over. He taks the overalls off once again and than had put the ankle lock on him once again. Jericho rolls out of the Ankle lock underneath still holding kurts legs and than gets him in the walls of jericho. Kurt Angle Is now in alot of pain, Kurt tries to get to the bottom ropes but He can not, Jericho just walks with the hold into the middle of the ring. Kurt Angle is bitting his bottom lip trying not to tap out but what else can he do ? Kurt Angle is now trying for the ropes once again but this time he still can not get to it. The reff is looking at Kurt angle and looking if he taps out and is asking him if he wants to give up but he doesn't, Kurt Angle is grabbing the shirt of the reffereee and the reff gets away and a few moments later Kurt Angle manages to grab the reff again and the reff is forced to break the hold or DQ.... Kurt Angle than runs and knocks down Jericho from behind and than hits a set of 3 german suplexes on him in the ring. He goes for the pin but no win he only gets a two count when Kurt Angle gets his foot on the bottom rope. Angle pulls the straps of his shirt down and goes fro the ankle lock but He is still holding onto the ropes that broke up the pin fall and Kurt Angle can't lock it in. He drags him to the middle of the ring and than hits a clostline and goes for the Ankle lock again but Jericho kicks him away and than runs at the ropes, Ducks out of a clostline and starts throwing right hands and htis a CODE BREAKER! and than goes for the pin but Kurt Angle kicks out at a count of two....

Jericho htis the Walls of Jericho in and Kurt Angle is thriving in pain. Bitting his bottom lip so he wont tap out but After a few minutes he does .......

WINNER OF THE MATCH CHRIS JERICHO!

21e3762df3.png

Match - 5 The Rock vs Edge vs Orton vs Big Show vs Rey vs goldberg - SIX PACK CHALLENGE!

Bell Rings and Match Begins -

All 6 men have their little part of the ring and stare down at each other. Edge runs at Rey and kicks him in the gut. This starts a huge brawl that all six men are in, everyone in punching and kicking everyone it is very hard to tell what is going on and who is who in the ring. Big Show the largest and most dominate athleate in the world today had breaken off from the group and beat everyone up with headbuts and grabbing their head and hitting them in the head with his knee that he does. One by one the Big show had them all laying out on the matt below. Big show does his raising his arm taunt but The rock kicks up during it and than starts to throw right hands and lays the smackdown on his candy ass. He than knocks him through the second rope and to the outside. Rock gtets a huge crowd pop. Rey and Orton slowly get to their feet and than Rey hits Rock a few times in the back of the leg and than hits a dropkick knocking him over just a bit and than rey gets hit with a backbreaker that orton does from behind and than orton goes for the pin but Rey kicks out. Orton Picks rey up and htan goes for the RKO but than Goldberg spears orton and rey at the same time togethor. Huge crowd pop. He goes for the pin but than wants to do more and lifts orton up by the head. Goldberg goes to lift him up with his jackhammer suplex finisher and htan hits it on orton. He than gets speared by Edge with an equily powerful spear. Edge is prancing and taunting around the ring thinking that he is the best. Rock is back in the ring and starts to throw right hands with Edge and than Big Show comes over the top rope and into the ring to join the brawl as well. Big show than clostlines Edge and Rock at the same time and than raises his arm and lifts Rey Mysterio up in the air for the chokeslam. He slams him in the middle of the ring and than lifts Orton up to go for the chokeslam. But Orton pokes him in the eye and than kicks him in the gut and than goes for the RKO but he gets pushed away. Big show than hits a big boot on Randy Orton. Big show than gets ran at by Goldberg but it does not knock him down. He goes at the ropes and tries to clostline the big show once again but he can not he is just too large. Rock than kicks himself up he looks over at Goldberg and than Goldberg looks back at him and they both link hands and go to try and knock the big man over. Big show stands his ground and than both men start to throw right hands at the seven foot five hundred pound big show and than edge and Rey and Orton join in and Big show is starting to wobble back. Goldberg spears Big show and than everyone wants to eliminate the big man in the match and everyone uses their finishers on him. Rock hits the People's elbow. Orton is on the push up position and is waiting for big show to sit up and than Orton hits a thunderous RKO. The other four roll big show on the first bottom rope and than Rey hits the 619. He goes to the top rope and hits the drop of the dime and than Edge hits a spear. All five men after eliminating the big show for most part of the match had stared each other down and than had ran at each other. Edge the smart man, the oppertunistic superstar had rolled under the bottom rope and Rey was kicking Goldberg in the back of the legs and Rock was locking up with Orton. Orton knee's Rock in the gut and than suplexes him. Rey than gets a dropkick in on Goldberg and than trips him for the 619. Rey runs at the ropes going for the 619 but Randy Orton than clostlines Rey in the middle of the ring and is going for the RKO. But The Rock starts throwing right hands at him and than hits a manhaton Drop. He goes for the People's Elbow but Edge runs in the ring and than spears The Rock. The Rock is now down and out. Edge raises his arms in alot of Boo's and is happy at what he had done. Edge than runs and clostlines Goldberg but Goldberg ducks out of it and than hits a DDT. He than is in the corner going for the Spear. But Edge moves out of the way and than Goldberg hits his shoulder on the ring pole. He rolls out of the ring and under the bottom rope in pain. Edge than picks Rey Mysterio up and than starts to throw right hands and than runs at the ropes and goes for the 619. He hits it and than Edge is down in the middle of the ring. Rey goes and jumps up onto the top rope and than goes for the Leg drop but Orton than hits an RKO from that hight as Rey came crashing down. He goes for the pin but Edge breaks up the pin fall. Orton And Edge start to throw right hands and than Orton hits a suplex over the top rope and to the outside on edge. Orton goes to the outside to attack edge. He hits his head on the announce tables and than takes the top off of the announce table and than puts edge on it. He goes up there himself and than RKO's him through the announce tables and than goes back in the ring to RKO the Rock who is slowly getting to his feet and than posibly win the match. He has the rock in position but The rock than pushes him off him and than grabbs the shoulders and than hits a rock bottom on randy orton. He goes for the pin but Orton kicks out. Rock is in position leaning forward getting ready for another Rock bottom but Randy elbows him in the head twice and than kicks him in the gut and runs at the ropes to clostline him but he falls over the top rope and out of the ring because the dominating Big show is back and had pulled the top rope down and is now entering the ring. Rey and Rock are the only ones who are two their feet and alone they might not be able to take him on ?
Rey starts to kick big show in the back of the leg and than rock starts to work on the upper body but than Big show pushes both of them away and headbuts both of them Rock jumps on Big show and goes for a swinging DDT. Big show stands his ground and Rock falls back to the matt and than looks back up in shock since he could not pull him down with him. Rey starts to kick at Big show again and than big show hits a big boot on Rey and than Rock goes for a few high head shots and than starts to lay the smackdown Big show is leaning against the top rope and than goes to clostline him but Big show grabs the leg and tosses the rock over the top rope and to the outside. Rey runs and drop kicks Big show in the 619 position. Rey goes for the 619. he htis it on the big show, he goes for the west coast pop, he is in mid air but the big show grabbs him and has him in the chokeslam position. He is about to chokeslam him, he lifts him up in the air. Suddenly he turns around and gets speard by goldberg. Goldberg goes for the pin.

WINNER OF THE 6 PACK CHALLENGE GOLDBERG

Backstage promo -

Bret Hart is seen doing his boot laces up getting ready for his match up next...

Bret: I am the best their is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

- Not long after Mr kennedy the up and coming loud mouth walks in -

Bret: What in the blue hell are you doing here ?

Mr Kennedy: I am just coming to see the man one last time before he loses all his fans and says I QUIT!

Bret: I will never say I quit but John Cena won't be the only one saying I quit at the end of Wrestlemania if you don't shut your mouth and show me some respect!

Mr Kennedy: (going up to his face.) KENNEDY!

a2cb4d5b1f.png

Match - 6 HHH vs HBK Last Man Standing.

HBK and HHH look over at each other HBK than goes to one knee and does that kneeling down thing and than does the taunt. HHH than crotch chops HBK and they run at each other HHH starts to throw right hands at him. HHH throws HBK at the ropes and than goes for a backdrop like move and leans forward but HBK puts the breaks on and than hits a swinging neck breaker on his former best friend HHH. HBK starts to stomp on him and than lifts him up to his feet and than throws him at the turnbuckle. HBK runs and clostlines him at the turnbuckle and than starts to throw right hands and does the rick flair chops on him in the corner. After about five HHH switches positioning and makes HBK against the turnbuckle and than starts to throw right hands at him. HHH than puts him on the top rope and goes up there for the Superplex. HBK at the top turnbuckle headbuts HHH a few times and than pushes him back down to the mat below. a pretty big pop as the crowd knows he is ready to hit the diving elbow of the top rope on HHH. HHH goes up another step on the turnbuckle and than leaps on mid air about to hit it. He does, He than goes to the corner and starts to tune up the band. HHH gets to his feet and HBK runs at him with some sweet chin music but HHH senses this and ducks out of the kick and than low blows him, which is legal in this sort of match up. HHH slowly gets to his feet as the reff begins to count. HBK gets to his feet at about the count of six and than they lock eyes again. They circle the ring these two know each others moves so well and know what each other are going to do before they do it. HBK does the first move and runs and tries to clostlines HHH but HHH kicks HBK in the gut and than goes for the Pedigree but HBK in the pedigree position grabs the left arm of HHH turns it around with HBK's body and has him in a cross face like move (i am not disrespecting benoit he used it in survivor series 2007 so he uses it again now) and HHH locked deep inside the painful crossface. HBK doesn't seem like he will let go and than slowly slowly the more powerful HHH gets to one knee in the cross face position and than to his feet and than falls back again hitting HBK's back on the matt aswell, HBK lets go as he hit the mat below and than HHH gets up, HHH than goes out of the ring and under the bottom rope, its time to get some weapons. HHH looks around at the crowd and at everyone and than goes and gets a steel chair from near the announcers where they usually get it from. HHH rolls in the ring with the chair and than HBK starts to throw right hands at him, HHH drops the chair on the mat. HBK throws HHH at the ropes and than lifts his leg up for a superkick. HHH saw it coming and than leaves the ring outside the bottom rope on the other side of the ring this time. HHH is catching his breathe. HBK sets the Chair up in the sitting down position as if someone was sitting on it in the middle of the ring and than goes to the ropes, grabbs the top ropes and leaps over them taking him and HHH out. The reff begins to count. the count is up to five and hbk gets to his feet, stomps on the game HHH and than rolls him in the ring. He throws him at the ropes but HBK gets thrown at the ropes and than hbk gets spine busterd hard on the steel chair that was sitting their. the chair is now bent out of shape. HBK is rolling around the ring in pain. HHH is now going to the outside and getting some more stuff to make some more damage on HBK. HHH than goes under the bottom rope and to the outside and lifts up the ring apron to see what he can get. HHH pulls out a wooden table and than puts it in the ring under the bottom rope. HBK by the time was getting to his feet and he had ran at the ropes and baseball slided at HHH and at the table knocking the table to his face. HHH falls back, HBK grabs the table and sets it up in the middle of the ring. He goes to the outside to work more on HHH. He starts to throw right hands at HHH as he slowly gets to his feet, HBK than throws him at the steel steps and HHH is in pain, HBK than picks him up again and than hits his head on the steel pole and than on the announce tables. He throws the weakened Triple H down. HBK than takes the top off of the announce tables and grabbs the telivision moniter. and smashes HHH's head open with the TV moniter. HHH is cut open in the head and he starts to bleed a little. HBK gets a good crowd pop as he DX CROTCH CHOPS HHH. He puts HHH on the announce tables and than rolls in the ring and goes to the top rope, He gets an explosive crowd pop as he goes to hit a diving elbow from the top rope over through HHH into the announce tables. HBK leaps in the air but HHH sneses it coming unlike the other diving elbow before in the ring which hbk hit HHH this time moved out of the way off of the announce tables and than HBK breaks the table and himself as no body is on the table. HHH rols in the ring as the reff begins to count. at about the count of eight HBK gets to his feet and than HHH goes outside the ring and starts to throw right hands with him. HHH than knee's him in the gut and than hits a suplex on the outside to HBK. HHH than goes under the ring apron and grabs himself the trusty, HHH's best friend the sledge hammer. HHH raises the hammer above his head and than stares at it. He goes to smash HBK's head open with it but HBK moves out of the way and HHH hits the hammer on the steel steps really hard and the vibration makes him let go. HBK than kicks HHH and than again and than trip toe holds him and than rolls him in the ring, HBK doesn't go in the ring just yet he grabs from the ring apron / under the ring a small sock sized bag and a trash can lid. HBK rolls in with both of them, drops the bag and than throws the trash can lid at HHH, HHH grogily catches it and htan HBK *Bang* Super Kick right in the face of HHH and the trash can. HHH falls back nearly unconcious. HBK than puts HHH on the table in the ring that was set up there about half an hour ago in the begining of the match ad HBK had now gone to the top rope. He hits a diving elbow thorugh the table and is now tunning up the band as the reff is counting HHH out. At about 9 HHH grabs the ropes and pulls himself up and out of no where HBK comes running at him with some sweet chin music. HBK misses the sweet chin music, HHH in exhaustion dropps over and HBK superkicks the top ring rope. HHH than kicks HBK in the crotch and hits a Pedigree. HHH gets to his feet and than grabs that bag that was brought in the HBK earlier and opens it, spreads it all among the mat below and it is the infamous thumb tacs. HHH has an evil smirk on his face and than picks HBK up and has him in the pedigree position on top of the thumb tacs.
HHH hits a pedigree on the thumb tacks and than slowly stands up does a few dx crotch chops and the reff is counting....
1.............2..........3......4.....5.....6......7.......8.......9.........10!!!!
HHH does the king of kings taunt with the leaning back.......

WINNER AND NUMBEER 1 CONTENDER THE GAME HHH

6f7bc2962b.png

Match - 7 John Cena vs Bret Hart I quit Match - Special Referee Mr McMahon

Bret Hart and Cena look at The reff Vince McMahon - they than lock up.. Bret Hart the excellence of execution kicks him in the gut and than slaps John cena, not showing him any respect. John Cena goes down to one knee after a hard slap to the face from bret hart, Cena has a smirk on his face and than slaps hart. Cena than kicks hart in the gut and than throws him at the ropes, Hart than hits a DDT on Cena and than starts to kicks the legs and knee's of Cena. He than lifts cena up and goes for a snap suplex and hits it, He than commands reff Vince to ask him if he quits and Cena doesn't even dignify that with an answer he just starts to throw right hands at Hart and than runs and does a take down type spear and is punching him in the head. Cena than goes up to the turnbuckle and takes the padding off of the top rope in the corner. Which is as legal as a headlock in this sort of match. Cena than runs and clostlines Hart. Cena picks hart up and than goes to throw him at the unpadded corner turnbuckle but Hart reverses it and than cena's sternam gets hit by it. Hart than from behind hits a sleeper hold and the excellence of execution has cena in a submission hold. Cena is down to one knee, than a few seconds later is on both of his knee's and is really getting red in the face. Hart than drops him and goes to the outside and to get something to do more damage on cena with. Hart than looks under the ring apron and finds himslef a table he pulls the table from out under the ring and sets it up on the outside. He takes another table out and puts it next to the first table set up near the announce tables. He goes back in the ring after Cena and cena in the mean time had regrouped and when Hart tried to clostline him he got backdroped. Cena than goes to lock in the STFU but hart quickly rolls on his back and than kicks him away through the second rope and to the outside. Hart than gets to his feet, He goes out under the bottom rope and than starts to throw right hands at him.

Cena and Hart are going at it on the outside of the ring and than Hart kicks cena in the gut and than hits another snap suplex on the outside. Hart lifts Cena up to his feet and than turns him around and has him in position for another suplex but this position would put cena through both of the tables set up before. Hart lifts cena up but Cena is dangling in the air and than lands back on his feet. Kicks hart in the gut and than hits hart's head on the table. He than takes a few steps back and hits a shoulder tackle knocking hart over. Cena than pumps his shoes up and goes for the five knuckle shuffle but not just any five knuckle shuffle he goes to the ring apron and than jumps at him doing the punch to the face thing that is the five knuckle shuffle to the outside. Cena than grabs a steel chair and than rolls hart in the ring and goes to take his lights out with it and is about to knock him out cold with the steel chair. He swings and smashes hart in the head with it. Hart is down. He asks him if he wants to quit but he says no and than cena picks him up and than puts him on his shoulders for the FU. He is about to hit it but Hart counters it, Hart lands on his feet and than hits a backdrop on cena as he tried to do another move on him. Hart than pulls himself up slowly and moves the Chair to the middle of the ring under Cena He lifts Cena up and than hits a DDT right on the chair on cena's head. He than asks cena using the Mike if he wants to Quit but he says no. Hart than grabs something from his pockets in his overalls shirt and than puts it on his right hand and it is revealed it is the infamous Brass Knuckles. Hart is waiting for Cena to get up so he can hit him with it. Cena than see's it coming and ducks under the right hand punch and than starts to throw right hands of his own and Hart drops the brass knuckles and cena throws him at the ropes and than goes for a backdrop but hart puts teh breaks on and than Hart stops and hits a swinging neck breaker.

Hart lifts Cena up and throws him at the corner, He lifts cena up to the tope rope and than goes up there himself and starts to throw right hands at him. He goes for a superplex but Cena had started to Headbut Hart and started to throw right hands of his own and than Cena puts Hart on his shouders and than with a huge crowd pop stands on the top rope on his feet he than Fu's Hart off of the top rope and to the outside but Hart goes even further and nearly breaks his back on the two tables that were set up on the outside earlier in the match. Cena goes down from the top rope and than goes up to hart with the Mike and than asks him if he Quits but He he takes a few breathers and screams No. Cena than picks Hart up from under the brocken wood and brocken tables. He than by the hair takes him around the arena around to the other side of the ring near the entrance ramp but still not up the top of the entrance ramp. Cena than throws Hart at the steel steps and he than goes under the apron and finds himself a trash can with a trash can lid. He Puts the trash can on Harts Head and than grabs himself quickly that chair that was in the ring before that was last used in that DDT and he on the outside whacks Hart in the trash can on his head with the chair which is scrambling his brains. He does it again and than Hart falls down and Cena gets a decent pop. Vince is just in the ring watching and is happy that neither of these men will walk out the same and be the same ever again and that they might not go after him after....

Cena looks over and Vince and than At hart. He takes the trash can lid of the head of hart and asks him if he wants to give up but he does not say I QUIT. Cena than lifts Hart up and puts him on his shoulders for another FU but he gets pocked in the eye by Hart and Hart goes back on his feet and than Hart hits a backdrop on the steel steps on cena and cena really badly hurts his back on the steel steps. The momentum has slowly changed now and Hart is getting up to his feet with the upper hand. Hart than asks cena with the Mike if he wants to say the words I QUIT and he says no he will not quit. hart gets the brass knuckles that was in the ring before and puts them on his hand again and goes up to cena and hits him in the head with it twice and than puts cena in the ring and has him in the sharp shooter. Cena is tapping out after a few minutes to this painful painful hold but tapping out wont do anything neither will DQ, Count out or a Pin fall the only way to win is to make your opponent say I QUIT!

Hart than thinks he has done enough damage to Cena and lets go and goes for something else. He goes to the outside of the ring and pulls cena towards the ring pole and whacks his legs on either side of the pole, Cena may just not be able to stand up for the rest of the match. Hart than rolls in the ring and than goes to the top rope and hits a diving elbow in the heart of John Cena. Bret Hart than goes for the Sharp Shooter but Cena than pulls hart towards him into a craddle type pin but there is no pin falls in this match up. Cena than lets go and than uses the ropes to slowly get to his feet. Hart gets to his feet first and than runs and clostlines Cena but Cena pulls the top rope down and Hart goes over the top rope and out to the matt below. Cena rolls under the bottom rope and goes up to hart and lifts him up after stomping on his body a bit. Him and Cena are throwing right hands up and down the arena and stage...

John Cena and Bret hart are now on the entrance ramp throwing right hands and are on the edge both men are grogy and tired. Cena than ducks out of one of the right hands and than puts Bret Hart on his shoulders and FU's him off of the entrance ramp to all the electrical curcits and wires and few small explosions go off and a huge crowd pop. Cena takes a few breathers and goes up to Hart with one of the wires and starts to choke the life out of him. Hart with his last gasp of air utters the words I QUIT.

Winner JOHN CENA!

as cena's music htis and he had won shane comes and hits cena with a chair and knocks him over the entrance ramp to hart and they are both laying there vince's music hits and him and shane are standing there and laughing will there be some retrebution on raw will hart and cena ever get their hands on vince and shane... ? just wait to find out.

321e150d1d.png

Main event Wrestle Mania 24 - UNDERTAKER VS KANE !

This Match will have a one hour time limmit - This match is scheduled for one fall.....

Kane looks at the Undertaker and the bell rings and the match begins, these two monsters, these two brothers circle the ring a few times before making contact.......

Undertaker throws a right hand at kane. And another, and another. he than punches him to the corner and kicks him a bit and continues to punch kane Undertaker is the best pure stricker in the business today. Kane than starts to throw right hands of his own. Kane than kicks His older brother the Undertaker in the gut, and than changes the position and makes it that Undertaker is in the corner against the turnbuckle. Kane throws some right hands, Kane than goes to the other end of the ring. Diagonaly opposite and than Runs at Undertaker in the corner clostlining him, squashing his brother in the corner. kane than throws Undertaker at the other corner and does the same. He goes to run and squash him in the opposite corner but this time Undertaker the veteran senses it coming and moves out of the way and Kane hits the corner, Undertaker starts to throw right hands at him and than knocks him down with a big right hand. Kane stands up almost straight away. Undertaker and Kane now look at each other but this match is not a staring contest and they have to do something, Kane kicks Undertaker in the gut and than throws him at the ropes. Undertaker puts the Breaks on and than hits an Uppercut on kane in the leaning forward position. Undertaker than leans against the ropes and clostlines him in the middle of the ring. Undertaker lifts Kane up, Kicks him in the gut. Twists his arm and than takes him towards the bottom right corner in the ring. Undertaker kicks him in the gut again and than goes up to the top rope for some old school. Undertaker is walking the top rope and than is about to hit it but than Kane who knows the undertaker very well, as they have met in two wrestle mania's before had than uppercutted Undertaker as he came down from the top rope and than had thrown him at the ropes and hit a sidewalk slam on Undertaker. He goes for the pin but Undertaker kicks out before the count of two even. Undertaker gets lifted up and than Kane uppercuts him with a few right hands and than Kane clostlines him. Kane goes to the top rope and goes for an even bigger clostline from the top rope and than Undertaker gets hit with a top rope clostline. Undertaker is down. Kane now has the upperhand on his brother the undertaker. kane is clenching his fists and raising his arm as if to signal the end is near and to hit Undertaker with a chokeslam and to try and end the match quite early.

Undertaker gets a few elbows to the side of the head of Kane before he can lift him up in the air and hit it and possibly win the match. Undertaker than kicks him in the gut and hits a DDT in the middle of the ring. Undertaker rolls his arm on kane and goes for the pin but Kane kicks out at the count of two. Undertaker gets to his feet first and than stomps a little bit on Kane and than lifts him up and puts him on his shoulders He takes him over to the corner turnbuckle and drops his head on it and runs at the ropes and hits a big boot on Kane. Undertaker just hit the snake eyes move on Kane. Undertaker now had thrown kane in the corner and started to choke him.
Kane started to choke him back both of these monsters don't seem or want to budge or are about to give up. Kane kicks Undertaker in the gut and gets a better grip on the chokehold Kane and The Undertaker have on each other. Kane and the Undertaker are choking each other leaning against the top rope...... Not long after Kane and the Undertaker tip over the top rope and to the outside. It takes a few seconds but Kane and the Undertaker are both evenly matched and are standing to their feet. Undertaker had now started to throw right hands at Kane and Kane had started to throw right hands back at the Undertaker. Kane tries to clostline the Undertaker but the Undertaker moves out of the way and now had dodged a bullet, Kane had now hit his shoulder on the steel ring pole which doesn't give in and Undertaker has now the clear advantage. Undertaker starts to throw some more of his thunderous right hands at Kane and than kane the Royal Rumble 2008 winner rakes Undertaker in the eyes and Kane moves away in the ring to get a breather. Undertaker had now after a few moments had regrouped and had rolled in the ring under the bottom rope. Kane instantly goes to the attack and tries to get another advantage. Kane isn't letting Undertaker stand up he just keeps pounding and punching him and Kicking him. Kane than runs at the ropes and Undertaker quickly stands up, Kane was going to clostline him but Undertaker has his arm out and Kane is now in teh chokeslam position. Kane gets lifted up in the air and gets hit with the chokeslam. Undertaker goes for the pin, hooking the leg. At about the count of 2 and a half Kane barely kicks out. There is still some fight left in Kane.

Undertaker lifts Kane up and than throws him at the ropes and hits a Big boot on Kane. He goes for another pin fall but Kane kicks out. Undertaker starts to stomp on Kane and than lifts him up and goes for a few right hands but Kane ducks out of them and than Kane hits a Backdrop in the middle of the ring. Kane goes for the pin but no win. Kane lifts Undertaker up and on his shoulders and his older brother the Undertaker is in position for Undertaker's finisher the Tomb Stone Pile Driver. He is about to hit it but Undertaker the Master of the move puts all his weight leaning back on Kane and it forces Kane backwards and Undertaker now has Kane in the tomb stone position. Undertaker goes for it but kane does the exact same reversal move back at Undertaker and Kane once again has Undertaker in the Tomb stone position and than Kane hits it. Decent crowd pop as the fans don't want taker to loose his streak and than Kane goes for the pin fall on Undertaker in the ring. Undertaker at the count of about two gets his foot on the bottom rope and than the pin fall was broken. Kane seems really angry and frustrated and than he goes for the pin again after draging him to the middle of the ring but Undertaker kicks out and than he kicks out once again a third time. Undertaker just seems unstoppable at Wrestle Mania's, While Kane would be pulling his hair out if he had any... Kane than runs at the ropes and goes for a Leg drop on the neck of The Undertaker but the Undertaker sits up in the middle of the ring and Kane misses the Leg drop on the Undertaker. Undertaker than starts to punch kane and than throws him at the ropes and hits a clostline.

Undertaker starts to stomp on Kane and than runs at the ropes and hits a Leg drop. Undertaker than goes for the Triangle choke hold which had made so many tap out before and bleed in seconds. Undertaker has it locked in, Kane refuses to tap out he is the Royal Rumble winner and He is determained not to be the only man ever to win the rumble but not win the title at wrestlemania. Undertaker has it locked in tight and tick tock the seconds pass and Kane is loosing more and more air and the blood is rushing through to the brain. Kane can't hold on much longer and Undertaker doesn't seem like he is showing any mercy and is going to let go off Kane.

Kane than throughout the minutes bit by bit inch by inch slowly gets himself closer and closer to the ring ropes. He now has grabed the second rope and Taker has the count of five to break it up. Undertaker had brocken the triangle choke hold at about a count of three and than got to his feet and is ready for the chokeslam finisher....

Undertaker is clenching his fists and is awaiting for Kane to get to his feet so he can put him away, Kane gingerly pulls himself up slowly by the ring ropes and using the ropes for leverage. Undertaker runs at Kane with the hand in the throat and he has him in position for the chokeslam. Kane out of despiration kicks Undertaker in the gut and than hits a DDT. Kane than starts to stomp on him and than lifts Undertaker up and has him in the power bomb position. Undertaker gets lifted up in the air and he was powerbombed bang in the middle of the ring. Kane goes for the pin but Undertaker kicks out at a count of two. Kane throws Undertaker at the corner and goes for the sidewalk slam and hits it, Kane is sitting down and is really tired after this long and grueling match but the Undertaker who is the master of Wrestlemania sits up straight away as if he got himself recharged full of energy. Undertaker starts to throw right hands at Kane all the way to the corner of the ring and than both of them are at the top rope and than Undertaker goes for a superplex but Kane starts to throw right hands of his own out of despiration and than a few uppercuts and headbuts, Undertaker falls back on the matt below. Kane gets to his knee's on the top rope and goes for the flying clostline and hits it in the middle of the ring. Kane goes for the pin but Undertaker kicks out of it. Kane now lifts him up and throws him at the ropes and than goes for a Big boot and hits that aswell, Kane is going for the Tomb stone Pile Driver again and hits that for the second time in the match.

He goes for the pin, Undertaker kicks out.... Kane looks like he is going to kill the reff. He can not believe it. Kane is just siting there near the body of Undertaker and Kane is still in shock he can't believe it that his older brother still won't give up. What else can he do to him, He power bombed him, He hit a big boot, He hit two tomb stones (not in a row) and a side walk slam and even a clostline from the top rope. Yet still Undertaker won't quit. His title and His 15 year streak on the line he has to do more than that to end the match. But what ?

Kane starts to stomp on Undertaker and than lifts him up and throws him at the ropes and we are back at the way we started. Kane than runs and clostlines him in the corner against the ropes and now has him in a choke hold position and has his hand tight around the throat of the Undertaker and Kane is about to hit a chokeslam but Undertaker kicks Kane in the gut and than starts to throw right hands and than puts him on his shoulders and hits another snake eyes on the other turnbuckle and with a big boot afterwords. Undertaker than goes for the pin but Kane kicks out. Undertaker is going for the Triangle choke hold once again in this long and grueling Wrestle Mania 24 main event match up and Kane quickle moves out of the way and gets to the ropes before it can be locked in, which would have spelt danger for Kane. Kane now had been grabed by the arm, twisted by the shoulder sockit and moved towards the ring turnbuckle in the corner and Undertaker is going for some old school once again. Undertaker this time hits it and Undertaker is going for his Tomb Stone Finisher. He moves his thumb across his throat signaling the end is near. Undertaker Lifts Kane up and than Kane gets hit with the devistating Tomb Stone Pile Driver. Undertaker sticks his tounge out and goes for the pin fall. Undertaker is surprised because he only gets a two count and this match is still going. Kane kicks out at a count of two and a half. Undertaker is now going for the Chokeslam but Kane knee's him in the gut and than runs at the ropes and hits a Big boot. Kane is going for a chokeslam of his own. He hits it and than goes for the pin but Undertaker kicks out of it.... This match looks like it can go on forever....

Kane than runs at the ropes and than clostlines Undertaker and than starts to stomp on him. Kane than is running out of moves and had decided to use his brothers submission finisher move the triangle choke on him. Kane has it locked in on the Undertaker. Undertaker is thriving in pain and is almost knocked out but still refuses to tap out. Undertaker, the stronger brother gets to one knee still with Kane attached to him in the triangle position and than falls back against the ring corner turnbuckle and Kane is forced to let go. Undertaker takes a few breathers and than runs and clostlines his brother at the corner. He does it again and than the third time Kane moves out of the way and knee's him in the gut and starts to throw some right hands at him.

Kane throws Undertaker at the corner but Undertaker stops, Reverses it and than throws Kane in the corner that the reff was in.
Kane and than Undertaker are about to lock up as the Reff is knocked unconcious from seconds before and than out of no where the number one contender HHH comes out with his sledgehammer and behind the reff's back knocks kane and taker out cold... He runs out through the crowd to lots of Boo's ... What is going to happen now ...

After a few minutes The reff comes too and than starts the count. At about 8 both taker and kane sit up.... Kane and Undertaker Lock up and than the bell rings everyone is confused on what had happened....

Announcer: The One hour time limmit is over and this match has ended in a draw.... Undertaker still retains his title..... and the Undertaker's streak is now 15 - 0 - 1

UNDERTAKER AND KANE RESULT IN A TIE!

Show fades out and leaves.........

Comments please

Qick Restults -

PART 1

RVD beats CM PUNK - ecw rules
Jeff Hardy beats Matt Hardy
Brock Lesnar beats Batista - 2 / 3 falls
Chris Jericho beats Kurt Angle

PART 2

Goldberg wins the six pack challenge
HHH wins the Last man standing match up

PART 3

John Cena makes Bret Hart shout I quit
Undertaker and Kane result in a draw - Undertaker retains the title....

since taker is now 15 - 0 - 1 it is unclear on if he is undefeated streak is going since he never pinned or submitted or if it is over since he technically didn't win.. but be sure to check out the next weekly show for some answers

wwerko619

Reaction score
BM: Kane .vs. Undertaker ( His streak has ended!!!!!! )

WM: I see you fixed up the Pack Challenge match, so there all good n/a.

BP: Edge & Foley

WP: n/a

AI: Holy sh**, crazy PPV man. Defently worth the wait at the end. See, now I can carry it on for you:) But the best match was by far Taker .vs. Kane, it was shocking to see Taker's streak end as 15-0-1. Well, my rating for WrestleMania is 9/10 for you man.

Evil Austin

thanks alot man and i am sure that you will carry waw very well on your back until i get back to the btb area... I have total faith in you...
I also can't wait for your first show and to see how you will continue with all my endings to the matches at mania...
Meanwhile i hope to get lots of reviews lol...

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Taker vs Edge, but I think it was a lowsy ending. More on that later.

WM: N/A, people say Hardy vs Hardy, but I liked it. The holes in this PPV come in other parts.

BP: Edge and Foley

WP: Kennedy/Hart, it didn't have any sense and shouldn't even have happened

AC: Good show, Kane vs Taker was perfect, except the ending. With the Streak, you either continue it, or end it, but a streak? I don't like it. Besides, adding time limit wasn't a good move imo. I also didn't like the cheap advertisement for next show in your writting.

as cena's music htis and he had won shane comes and hits cena with a chair and knocks him over the entrance ramp to hart and they are both laying there vince's music hits and him and shane are standing there and laughing will there be some retrebution on raw will hart and cena ever get their hands on vince and shane... ? just wait to find out.

8.75/10

xtremebadass

BM: My hat goes off to Hart and Cena. The way you did it was very different, I mean I thought it would be a little cheesy considering it's the best in the business vs....well, John Cena, but you did write it very well and I for one am blown away that Bret Hart lost, oh well, another Cena=Superman thing, I am pretty used to it.

WM: Yea I guess it had to be Hardy vs. Hardy. Cool concept, but again, compared to the other matches on the card, was the least jaw dropping.

BP: Edge and Foley, although Kennedy and Bret was pretty well done, in character

WP: Probably Kurt, but I enjoyed it none the less.

AC: Really loved Mania, probably going to beat the crap out of the real Mania, it was a good show, although probably needed more promos, great show...

In the future, please, and I get this alot, please don't send me a PM telling me to review your show. It's a real turn off to me. Nothing against you, it's just the idea of going out of your way to tell people to review your show, it's an unwritten rules in BTB, that's just the way it's been from the start. If someone PM's me to review their show I purposely don't, but considering how good the first two parts were I made an exception, but please don't do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.