WAW we are wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

Yeah, I used the finish of the Barb-wired board and the 5Star Frog Splash at Rebellion in the RVD vs Sabu match.

Oh man thats my bad i promise u i did not do it on purpose i don't even think that i was here to even read rebellion like if it was posted before i came around ? i am sorry but i promise you i had no idea...

The Rated R CMStar

Lol man, I am joking. As far as I am concerned, you can have Bob Orton running in and attacking Randy Orton, lol

wwerko619

Reaction score
Nice job DX! Cant wait for the Hart and Cena match, cause Hart is awesome! so I cant wait:):):)

HulkStar

Nice Part One... It was Kick Ass!! Cant wait for Part 2!!!

Stop by WWE: A Fresh Start will ya?

HulkStar

Ok Im sorry if this is considered "Spamming" But DUDE HURRY UP WITH PART TWO!!!!
I cant wait for it and neither can anyone else!!!
This PPV IS I REPEAT IS CLASSIC!!!!

wwerko619

Reaction score
^ agreed man! I cant wait for HBK and HHH, also Cena and Hart....ya, hurry it up DX! lol

Evil Austin

yeah yeah lol im going im going i have finished the 6 pack challenge i have finished the hbk & hhh one and now i just got to do the hart & cena and the main event...

HulkStar

Moans and Whines'
Oh god I'd ask you to just post them up but I wanna read it all in one sit so Just Hurry! Lol

wwerko619

Reaction score
They should be up by the appropriate time, tomorrow...after all,tomorrow is Sunday. Post the whole show in one:)

Evil Austin

PART 2 WRESTLEMANIA -

NOTE THIS IS ONLY HALF OF PART 2 THERE IS A PART 3 WHICH INCLUDES THE HART / CENA I QUIT MATCH AND THE MAIN EVENT -

8653e35b35.png

21e3762df3.png

Match - 5 The Rock vs Edge vs Orton vs Big Show vs Rey vs goldberg - SIX PACK CHALLENGE!

Bell Rings and Match Begins -

All 6 men have their little part of the ring and stare down at each other. Edge runs at Rey and kicks him in the gut. This starts a huge brawl that all six men are in, everyone in punching and kicking everyone it is very hard to tell what is going on and who is who in the ring. Big Show the largest and most dominate athleate in the world today had breaken off from the group and beat everyone up with headbuts and grabbing their head and hitting them in the head with his knee that he does. One by one the Big show had them all laying out on the matt below. Big show does his raising his arm taunt but The rock kicks up during it and than starts to throw right hands and lays the smackdown on his candy ass. He than knocks him through the second rope and to the outside. Rock gtets a huge crowd pop. Rey and Orton slowly get to their feet and than Rey hits Rock a few times in the back of the leg and than hits a dropkick knocking him over just a bit and than rey gets hit with a backbreaker that orton does from behind and than orton goes for the pin but Rey kicks out. Orton Picks rey up and htan goes for the RKO but than Goldberg spears orton and rey at the same time togethor. Huge crowd pop. He goes for the pin but than wants to do more and lifts orton up by the head. Goldberg goes to lift him up with his jackhammer suplex finisher and htan hits it on orton. He than gets speared by Edge with an equily powerful spear. Edge is prancing and taunting around the ring thinking that he is the best. Rock is back in the ring and starts to throw right hands with Edge and than Big Show comes over the top rope and into the ring to join the brawl as well. Big show than clostlines Edge and Rock at the same time and than raises his arm and lifts Rey Mysterio up in the air for the chokeslam. He slams him in the middle of the ring and than lifts Orton up to go for the chokeslam. But Orton pokes him in the eye and than kicks him in the gut and than goes for the RKO but he gets pushed away. Big show than hits a big boot on Randy Orton. Big show than gets ran at by Goldberg but it does not knock him down. He goes at the ropes and tries to clostline the big show once again but he can not he is just too large. Rock than kicks himself up he looks over at Goldberg and than Goldberg looks back at him and they both link hands and go to try and knock the big man over. Big show stands his ground and than both men start to throw right hands at the seven foot five hundred pound big show and than edge and Rey and Orton join in and Big show is starting to wobble back. Goldberg spears Big show and than everyone wants to eliminate the big man in the match and everyone uses their finishers on him. Rock hits the People's elbow. Orton is on the push up position and is waiting for big show to sit up and than Orton hits a thunderous RKO. The other four roll big show on the first bottom rope and than Rey hits the 619. He goes to the top rope and hits the drop of the dime and than Edge hits a spear. All five men after eliminating the big show for most part of the match had stared each other down and than had ran at each other. Edge the smart man, the oppertunistic superstar had rolled under the bottom rope and Rey was kicking Goldberg in the back of the legs and Rock was locking up with Orton. Orton knee's Rock in the gut and than suplexes him. Rey than gets a dropkick in on Goldberg and than trips him for the 619. Rey runs at the ropes going for the 619 but Randy Orton than clostlines Rey in the middle of the ring and is going for the RKO. But The Rock starts throwing right hands at him and than hits a manhaton Drop.
He goes for the People's Elbow but Edge runs in the ring and than spears The Rock. The Rock is now down and out. Edge raises his arms in alot of Boo's and is happy at what he had done. Edge than runs and clostlines Goldberg but Goldberg ducks out of it and than hits a DDT. He than is in the corner going for the Spear. But Edge moves out of the way and than Goldberg hits his shoulder on the ring pole. He rolls out of the ring and under the bottom rope in pain. Edge than picks Rey Mysterio up and than starts to throw right hands and than runs at the ropes and goes for the 619. He hits it and than Edge is down in the middle of the ring. Rey goes and jumps up onto the top rope and than goes for the Leg drop but Orton than hits an RKO from that hight as Rey came crashing down. He goes for the pin but Edge breaks up the pin fall. Orton And Edge start to throw right hands and than Orton hits a suplex over the top rope and to the outside on edge.
Orton goes to the outside to attack edge. He hits his head on the announce tables and than takes the top off of the announce table and than puts edge on it. He goes up there himself and than RKO's him through the announce tables and than goes back in the ring to RKO the Rock who is slowly getting to his feet and than posibly win the match. He has the rock in position but The rock than pushes him off him and than grabbs the shoulders and than hits a rock bottom on randy orton. He goes for the pin but Orton kicks out. Rock is in position leaning forward getting ready for another Rock bottom but Randy elbows him in the head twice and than kicks him in the gut and runs at the ropes to clostline him but he falls over the top rope and out of the ring because the dominating Big show is back and had pulled the top rope down and is now entering the ring. Rey and Rock are the only ones who are two their feet and alone they might not be able to take him on ?
Rey starts to kick big show in the back of the leg and than rock starts to work on the upper body but than Big show pushes both of them away and headbuts both of them Rock jumps on Big show and goes for a swinging DDT. Big show stands his ground and Rock falls back to the matt and than looks back up in shock since he could not pull him down with him. Rey starts to kick at Big show again and than big show hits a big boot on Rey and than Rock goes for a few high head shots and than starts to lay the smackdown Big show is leaning against the top rope and than goes to clostline him but Big show grabs the leg and tosses the rock over the top rope and to the outside. Rey runs and drop kicks Big show in the 619 position.
Rey goes for the 619. he htis it on the big show, he goes for the west coast pop, he is in mid air but the big show grabbs him and has him in the chokeslam position. He is about to chokeslam him, he lifts him up in the air. Suddenly he turns around and gets speard by goldberg. Goldberg goes for the pin.
He only gets a two count because randy orton breaks up the pin fall Orton is going for the RKO on Goldberg Goldberg is about to get hit by it but Randy gets pushed off and than Goldberg hits the spear suddenly on Orton. Goldberg gets orton in a pin fall , hooking the leg and he gets the three count.

WINNER OF THE 6 PACK CHALLENGE GOLDBERG

Backstage promo -

Bret Hart is seen doing his boot laces up getting ready for his match up next...

Bret: I am the best their is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

- Not long after Mr kennedy the up and coming loud mouth walks in -

Bret: What in the blue hell are you doing here ?

Mr Kennedy: I am just coming to see the man one last time before he loses all his fans and says I QUIT!

Bret: I will never say I quit but John Cena won't be the only one saying I quit at the end of Wrestlemania if you don't shut your mouth and show me some respect!

Mr Kennedy: (going up to his face.) KENNEDY!

a2cb4d5b1f.png

Match - 6 HHH vs HBK Last Man Standing.

Bell rings and match begins -

HBK and HHH look over at each other HBK than goes to one knee and does that kneeling down thing and than does the taunt. HHH than crotch chops HBK and they run at each other HHH starts to throw right hands at him. HHH throws HBK at the ropes and than goes for a backdrop like move and leans forward but HBK puts the breaks on and than hits a swinging neck breaker on his former best friend HHH. HBK starts to stomp on him and than lifts him up to his feet and than throws him at the turnbuckle. HBK runs and clostlines him at the turnbuckle and than starts to throw right hands and does the rick flair chops on him in the corner.
After about five HHH switches positioning and makes HBK against the turnbuckle and than starts to throw right hands at him. HHH than puts him on the top rope and goes up there for the Superplex. HBK at the top turnbuckle headbuts HHH a few times and than pushes him back down to the mat below. a pretty big pop as the crowd knows he is ready to hit the diving elbow of the top rope on HHH. HHH goes up another step on the turnbuckle and than leaps on mid air about to hit it. He does, He than goes to the corner and starts to tune up the band. HHH gets to his feet and HBK runs at him with some sweet chin music but HHH senses this and ducks out of the kick and than low blows him, which is legal in this sort of match up. HHH slowly gets to his feet as the reff begins to count. HBK gets to his feet at about the count of six and than they lock eyes again. They circle the ring these two know each others moves so well and know what each other are going to do before they do it. HBK does the first move and runs and tries to clostlines HHH
but HHH kicks HBK in the gut and than goes for the Pedigree but HBK in the pedigree position grabs the left arm of HHH turns it around with HBK's body and has him in a cross face like move (i am not disrespecting benoit he used it in survivor series 2007 so he uses it again now) and HHH locked deep inside the painful crossface. HBK doesn't seem like he will let go and than slowly slowly the more powerful HHH gets to one knee in the cross face position and than to his feet and than falls back again hitting HBK's back on the matt aswell, HBK lets go as he hit the mat below and than HHH gets up, HHH than goes out of the ring and under the bottom rope, its time to get some weapons. HHH looks around at the crowd and at everyone and than goes and gets a steel chair from near the announcers where they usually get it from. HHH rolls in the ring with the chair and than HBK starts to throw right hands at him, HHH drops the chair on the mat. HBK throws HHH at the ropes and than lifts his leg up for a superkick. HHH saw it coming and than leaves the ring outside the bottom rope on the other side of the ring this time. HHH is catching his breathe. HBK sets the Chair up in the sitting down position as if someone was sitting on it in the middle of the ring and than goes to the ropes, grabbs the top ropes and leaps over them taking him and HHH out. The reff begins to count.
the count is up to five and hbk gets to his feet, stomps on the game HHH and than rolls him in the ring. He throws him at the ropes but HBK gets thrown at the ropes and than hbk gets spine busterd hard on the steel chair that was sitting their. the chair is now bent out of shape. HBK is rolling around the ring in pain. HHH is now going to the outside and getting some more stuff to make some more damage on HBK. HHH than goes under the bottom rope and to the outside and lifts up the ring apron to see what he can get. HHH pulls out a wooden table and than puts it in the ring under the bottom rope. HBK by the time was getting to his feet and he had ran at the ropes and baseball slided at HHH and at the table knocking the table to his face. HHH falls back, HBK grabs the table and sets it up in the middle of the ring. He goes to the outside to work more on HHH.
He starts to throw right hands at HHH as he slowly gets to his feet, HBK than throws him at the steel steps and HHH is in pain, HBK than picks him up again and than hits his head on the steel pole and than on the announce tables. He throws the weakened Triple H down. HBK than takes the top off of the announce tables and grabbs the telivision moniter. and smashes HHH's head open with the TV moniter. HHH is cut open in the head and he starts to bleed a little. HBK gets a good crowd pop as he DX CROTCH CHOPS HHH. He puts HHH on the announce tables and than rolls in the ring and goes to the top rope, He gets an explosive crowd pop as he goes to hit a diving elbow from the top rope over through HHH into the announce tables. HBK leaps in the air but HHH sneses it coming unlike the other diving elbow before in the ring which hbk hit HHH this time moved out of the way off of the announce tables and than HBK breaks the table and himself as no body is on the table. HHH rols in the ring as the reff begins to count. at about the count of eight HBK gets to his feet and than HHH goes outside the ring and starts to throw right hands with him. HHH than knee's him in the gut and than hits a suplex on the outside to HBK. HHH than goes under the ring apron and grabs himself the trusty, HHH's best friend the sledge hammer.
HHH raises the hammer above his head and than stares at it. He goes to smash HBK's head open with it but HBK moves out of the way and HHH hits the hammer on the steel steps really hard and the vibration makes him let go. HBK than kicks HHH and than again and than trip toe holds him and than rolls him in the ring, HBK doesn't go in the ring just yet he grabs from the ring apron / under the ring a small sock sized bag and a trash can lid. HBK rolls in with both of them, drops the bag and than throws the trash can lid at HHH, HHH grogily catches it and htan HBK *Bang* Super Kick right in the face of HHH and the trash can. HHH falls back nearly unconcious. HBK than puts HHH on the table in the ring that was set up there about half an hour ago in the begining of the match ad HBK had now gone to the top rope. He hits a diving elbow thorugh the table and is now tunning up the band as the reff is counting HHH out. At about 9 HHH grabs the ropes and pulls himself up and out of no where HBK comes running at him with some sweet chin music. HBK misses the sweet chin music, HHH in exhaustion dropps over and HBK superkicks the top ring rope. HHH than kicks HBK in the crotch and hits a Pedigree. HHH gets to his feet and than grabs that bag that was brought in the HBK earlier and opens it, spreads it all among the mat below and it is the infamous thumb tacs. HHH has an evil smirk on his face and than picks HBK up and has him in the pedigree position on top of the ring mat
HHH goes to hit HBK with the pedigree on the mat and than HBK turns around and than hits a back drop on the thumb tacs HHH is thriving in pain.
He orders the reff to start the count as HBK gets a steel chair from the outside. HHH gets up to his feet at about 7 with thumb tacs stuck in his back and making his back slowly bleed. HBK runs in the ring and goes to hit HBK with the steel cahir but HHH ducks out of it kicks him in the crotch and hits a pedigree right on the thumb tacs.
HHH hits a pedigree on the thumb tacks and than slowly stands up does a few dx crotch chops and the reff is counting....
1.............2..........3......4.....5.....6......7.......8.......9.........10!!!!
HHH does the king of kings taunt with the leaning back.......

WINNER AND NUMBEER 1 CONTENDER THE GAME HHH

STILL TO COME -

PART 3 -

6f7bc2962b.png

321e150d1d.png

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

good part 2, but i feel you rushed the six pack challenge. a few spelling errors. hhh vs hbk was very good

Switchy

Reaction score
Great part 2! I'll also leave a full review once part 3 is posted and the HHH/HBK mach was great. I know it's your writing style and everything but can you make your font for matches smaller so I don't have to keep scrolling down. Looking forward to both matches in part 3 and I'm actually wandering if Kane can end the streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.