UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs. Chris Masters

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harderâ€￾ shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

kennedy_crop_exact.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: First things first... I was left off at WrestleMania; now I'm going to be a little serious for this very moment and yes I am quite disappointed by the fact my match was changed. But I must overcome the bad things that have happened and turn them into good things, now we are in the post-Mania season there's many things ahead to look forward to. Whilst I never got my match with Shawn Michaels, it was a dream match I always wanted... Will I get that match with Shawn Michaels in due time? I'd like to hope so. But let's move that aside because all you assholes need to listen to what's caused controversy as of late. Mind you, the 'Asshole' myself wanted to help Shawn Michaels, I said it two weeks ago that I'd help him if I felt he was in trouble. But instead, he kicked me directly in the face. Probably bitched to the management and caused me not to appear on WrestleMania, so Shawn, I do hope you're listening because I'm far from done with you.

Onto new things, as I said... Post-Mania season begins right now and I find myself facing a man who I believe hasn't been in the UWF before, Chris Masters. Now we all know about your "Masterlock" and how it was un-breakable. Now fear not, it's quite a dangerous maneuver but knowing someone like you Chris. You don't appeal to me whatsoever, I am the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment and it's quite ironic how I have to be-little myself into facing someone like you. Sure I've been thrown to the bottom of the sack and I have to somewhat weasel my way out to escape the sack; but I am better than this. If I have to prove myself to these "assholes" that I call management than I shall do it. You see, I seek for redemption, I seek for a better career here in UWF but constantly I've let myself down.

The reasoning for my let-down is brought upon myself, as my opponent this week isn't quite an easy opponent but can be seen as a tough opponent; I must find a way to bounce back into things and ensure myself that things do not slip. Now Christopher, I don't know your intentions or how you are going to portray yourself here so I'm going to actually allow myself to shut my mouth and wait until you come out here. Then the talking can begin.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
RAW: The Miz and Dean Ambrose vs Cody Rhodes and Bray Wyatt

AWWWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;wrp0q3s-bpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrp0q3s-bpk[/video]

The arena erupts in cheers as The Miz makes his way onto the stage. He looks around at the fans in the arena and allows himself a wry smile, he nods towards them in acknowledgement before throwing up his arms in his trademark pose and making his way down to the ring.

The Miz leaps up onto the apron and enters the ring, he takes a mic from the ring announcer and allows his entrance music to die down. Before he can speak the crowd begin to cheer again and he looks around at them and chuckles to himself.

The Miz: Well, I guess this means you'll have me back on Raw even though I'm a 'Smackdown' guy now huh?

The crowd roar their approval

Haha, that's good to know, that's good to know. But, while I'll be moving over to the blue brand you haven't quite got rid of me just yet. Before I go I have one more piece of business to take care of. I have one more loose end I wanna tie up. That is of course your friend and mine; Cody Rhodes...

This time it's boos from the crowd as they jeer the biggest heel in the UWF

Cody Rhodes, your UWF Champion. There's no getting away from it, after Wrestlemania he's still champion. He got the victory in our match and that's what will go down in the record books. He may have got the one-two-three over me... but he didn't beat The Miz. The Miz beat The Miz! I had you Cody, and I took my eye of the ball for one split second. Just like I had Bully Ray and I took my eye of the ball for a split second. Two world title matches. Two loses. Each time self-inflicted. You can imagine how upset with I am with myself. So I'm sending myself to detention. I'm heading to Smackdown to 'think about what I've done'. I'm going to punish myself, for letting me down. Because next time... next time there will be NO slip ups.

So yeah Cody, you won the match, but that's all you got. Sure you gave me a bit of a sore back, but I've had worse. Most notably after a night of passion with a particularly athletic Mizfit. You didn't hospitalise me, you didn't break my body or my spirit, if anything you made me stronger. I proved to everyone watching that night, I proved to you and - most importantly - I proved to myself that I can match you in the ring, toe-to-toe. Not only that, but whole Raw roster, in fact the entire UWF, saw me inflict pain on you. They saw me take you to the wire. They saw me prove that you are just mortal. You are just meat and bone. You are... breakable. You've lost your mystique Cody, you're fair game and now EVERYBODY is gonna wanna piece of you. You used to make everyone live in fear, that fear has now gone. I am a walking, talking symbol that if you stand up to Cody Rhodes, not only do you walk away, but you walk away stronger. No one has to fear you they way they did any more. You pissed off a lot of people in the past, and now I cannot wait to sit back and watch it all come back to bite you on the ass.

You wanted to destroy the UWF at Wrestlemania but even though you won the match the opposite has happened. The companies profile has never been higher, we're signing up guys like 'Big Daddy Cool' Kevin Nash and MVP. The boss-man McMahon drops a bomb about a draft and it takes over the internet. 'UWF Draft' trending worldwide on Twitter. Everybody is talking about the UWF. This company exploded at Wrestlemania II, but it wasn't ripped apart, oh no, the explosion was our very own Big Bang. It was the spark that created a new universe. We are alive and kicking. So sure Cody, you won that leather and metal belt, you held on to your UWF Title, but you lost everything else. You won the match but in the grand scheme of things... the UWF won at Wrestlemania, Cody Rhodes... lost.

But before I leave you and head to Friday nights, we got one more piece of business to take care of. Namely The Miz and that crazy, certifiable maniac Dean Ambrose stomping a mud-hole on Cody Rhodes and Bray Wyatt!

The capacity crowd go crazy at the mention of the Raw main-event

Oh yeah! That's right! Cause if there's one other guy in the UWF right now who's as pissed off and frustrated as me; then it's Dean Ambrose and, while I don't know Dean personally, I presume that he wants to rip Bray Wyatt apart in the same way that I want another chance to rip Cody Rhodes apart. You got me and Dean, two guys who should be champions going up against the two pretenders to our respective thrones. A man, Cody Rhodes, who went into Wrestlemania to bring about armageddon but who failed so miserably that be instead contributed to a beautiful new beginning. Then you have Bray Wyatt, someone who chose to pick on a man who was bloodied, battered and could hardly stand, as he knew it was the only way he could beat him. He knew he couldn't beat him fair and square. Bray Wyatt, like his buddy Damien Sandow, is nothing but a jumped up coward...

The stipulation handed down on this match is that if me and Dean Ambrose can pick up the win, then I get one more shot and Cody Rhodes. This time there will be no mistakes. This time I will not take my eye of the ball. This time I WILL NOT beat myself. Because I am The Miz, I am awesome and I am your NEXT UWF CHAM-

Before he can finish he's interrupted by...

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs. Chris Masters

Mister Kennedy takes a seat at commentary as he waits for his opponent but he and everybody in the arena get shocked when they hear the famous laugh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEEEEY!

[video=youtube;Vm4TG56KGZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4TG56KGZ4[/video]

As people go absolutely crazy, we see The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase walking through the curtain. He slowly walks down the entrance ramp with a microphone in his hand. He enters the ring and as his music stops playing he stands in the ring and looks through the crowd. He then raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

ted_dibiase.jpg

"The Million Dollar Man", Ted DiBiase:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

People pop one more time.

It feels so nice to make an appearance at a wrestling show and get a reaction I'm totally worthy of. And that wrestling show being UWF RAW makes it even better. RAW after Wrestlemania is where the money is at and I like my some money, HAHAHAHA. Now, all of you people know me which means you also know I'm a businessman. And I'm not here to just make an appearance, take the paycheck and go back home. I'm here because I'm a businessman and my future business plans include the Ultimate Wrestling Federation.

People don't know how to react.

I can hear and see that I left you all speechless but don't worry, I won't get back to putting on my wresling gear and wrestling. I'm already past that, we're not in the 80's. We're in the 21st century, in 2013 and it's not my time anymore. But, and there's always a "but"...it's someone else's time and that's the reason why I'm truly here tonight. Throughout my career I've seen many young men hit the rock bottom, I've seen a lot of talent be thrown away for no apparent reason and I've decided that this is the time for me to do something good for one young, talented man and for all of you by bringing him to this company. The man I'm talking about never had an opportunity, NEVER! And even when he finally got it he couldn't take it but not because he couldn't but because there was always someone who was holding him back because everybody knew if this young man wouldn't be held back, he'd take over the entire world but this time, it won't happen, this time the man I'm talking about will climb the ladder and make it to the top and nobody will be pulling him down. No, I'll be pushing him up. Now, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the single most gifted Professional wrestler in the entire world, my newest client...The Masterpiece, Chris...MASTERS!

As the royal tune hits the speakers people in the arena hold their breath and wait for the arrival of The Masterpiece when he finally walks through the curtain in his robe. He is standing on the steel stage with his eyes set on the ground but then he throws his robe down and poses as the pyros go off behind his back.

chris-masters_crop_340x234.jpg

As Masters walks down the entrance ramp he flexes his muscles. Ted DiBiase is standing in the ring, laughing and clapping. When Masters enters the ring DiBiase looks at him like he is looking at his own son and you can see the happiness in his eyes. DiBiase raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak once again.

Take a look at this! Take a look at this man! What do you see? I'll tell you exactly what you see. You see what you were never able to be and what you never will be! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

People boo The Million Dollar Man.

Really now. You might not see it because jealousy is blinding you but you should see it...You should see future because that is exactly what Chris Masters represents. He has all the tools to become a big player in this company, he just needs a little push and I'm the man for that. Yes, you might boo me now but remember. When I brought Steve Austin in, you booed him too and then, a couple of years later he was the favorite superstar of everybody and let me tell you from my own personal experience that if Steve Austin would be around now, he would be carrying The Masterpiece's bags around. Steve Austin never had as much talent as The Masterpiece, Steve Austin never looked as good as The Masterpiece, Steve Austin was never as smart as The Masterpiece yet I still made him a star, I still made him the Million Dollar Champion. A midget with blonde hair was the Million Dollar Champion so my question is, does Chris Masters deserve to be the Million Dollar Champion?

DiBiase points at Masters.

Just look at the pride this man is carrying himself with. Look at all the muscle that makes him look like a human sculpture! This man can grab your head and squeeze it so hard he can make a brain juice and that is exactly what he is going to do to Mr. Kennedy who is sitting over there. There is nobody more deserving of the Million Dollar Championship then Chris Masters. NOBODY! Not even my own son! Chris Masters is The Masterpiece and from now on, he's going to be treated like what he is. Nobody will touch this man's ability and because of that, I would like to do one thing. Come out here you lobsters!

Two men in black suits walk through the curtain. They are carrying a silver suitcase. It takes them a little while to get to the ring but when they do so, Ted DiBiase gives one of them his microphone. The other one holds the silver suitcase in front of The Million Dollar Man. The Million Dollar Man opens it and people can't believe what he just took out of the suitcase. It's the Million Dollar Championship. The man that holds DiBiase's microphone raises it to DiBiase's mouth.

03_ted_dibiase_milestone_01.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the man who will hold the Million Dollar Championship and the man who will soon be both the UWF Undisputed Champion and The Million Dollar Champion, The Masterpiece, Chris Masters!

Masters raises his hands in the air and poses as DiBiase places the Million Dollar Championship around his waist. Masters keeps on posing with his Million Dollar Championship as Ted DiBiase is standing in the ring and looking at what he created.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Mr. Kennedy smiles as he steps back into the ring before becoming all serious.

kennedy_crop_exact.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Old father DiBiase, do you ever... shut your mouth? Seriously, you didn't let your little puppet speak at all and quite frankly I'm disappointed. But in all honesty, the pairing of you and Christopher Masters; I'd never see such blasphemy happen in a million years but unfortunately we've got the weird oddities once again. Now Teddy, I honestly couldn't careless about you being here knowing your son was more successful than you here in UWF but then he left... Stupid son of yours, quite frankly you'll never be equivilent to your successful son and it won't be long before you are not getting the paycheck you're wanting. You're willing to help Christopher Masters become successful? Is this some kind of prank you're playing because it's not even funny at all. You're trying to tell me that Christopher Masters never had an opportunity in the 'E... Listen, this is a completely different federation but let's do some comparision. I was a one-time United States Champion and I managed to win Money In The Bank; now Christopher over here has won... wow, you're absolutely right Ted. Poor Christopher never won squat and do you want to know why he didn't win squat; because Christopher used to cheat his way to build his body. You know exactly what I'm talking about here Ted; Christopher threw his entire career out the door. Not only was he striked three times but he made a comeback only to be released in such short time. But we're not talking about the 'E; we're talking about the U-W-F right now. I've only been here for a short time, your puppet Christopher who doesn't utter a word anymore surprisingly is debuting. What do you expect, a free title shot? Sure, you could pay the referees this week to cheat, you do that but at the end of the day I will exploit you for the fraudster that you are Ted. All your dirty work isn't going to help Christopher become successful at all, it's going to become karma. Sure Christopher can start off on a roll but it won't be long before he crashes and burns and suffers a strike, then another one will follow... Catch my drift old geezer?

Do you think I want to inject myself with illegal prescriptions and become roided like this man here? I clearly would like to keep myself in a viable way, I don't require myself to become something I don't want to be. I'm not jealous, I could be Bastian Booger for all I care and still be happy, I could be Gobbledy Gooker and I'd still be happy and that's because I've got a job here in something I truely love. U-W-F; this is my home now Christopher and mind you Ted; you've only been here for two minutes and you already think you run this place. Thats' not how things work around here at all, perhaps it worked for you in the 80's and like you said it's 2013 right now but you're trying to repeat history. Now I'll ask nicely, I suggest you quietly leave the ring let Christopher speak for himself he's a big boy now and doesn't need to hold your hand. He can speak, I've heard him speak before unless he became deaf and mute and doesn't understand a word...

Mr. Kennedy walks up to Christopher and begins to speak very slow.

Can... You... Understand... Me?

Christopher Masters doesn't look happy at all

Oh sorry Christopher, I just had to make sure! So Teddy, you think you're pally over here Christopher is going to squeeze the brain juices out of me? Man, you sure sound damn intimidating but you're wasting your time with all the speaking. As I said, skiddle off and let Christopher speak because as a matter of fact he needs a Mic Check to ensure his voice is still co-operating with his body. Now mind you, I've got a lot of proving to do this week and the buck doesn't stop with Christopher Masters, Oh no boy, Oh no... You see I've stated I still want Shawn Michaels and I ain't stopping what I do until I get my hands back on him. Now I'm a pissed off asshole right now, you're just lucky Christopher wasn't at WrestleMania, would have been a big mistake on your behalf but my WrestleMania moment is going to be beating the hell out of your puppet Christopher and sending a statement to Shawn Michaels and whoever wants their hands on this asshole
(Pointing to himself) Ya got a problem with that... Asshole?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

The Million Dollar Man looks at Mr. Kennedy, raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak but before that he sends the two men that brought the Million Dollar Championship away.

Ted-DiBiase-Million-Dollar-Man.jpg

"The Million Dollar Man", Ted DiBiase:
Oh, no. I do not have a problem with you trying to prove something to yourself and to the entire world. Why would I? At the end of the day, you're the one who needs to prove a point, not me or The Masterpiece which is kind of sad because if you really were as good as you think you are, you would not have to prove a single thing to either yourself or the to world but as I said, that's not my problem. Actually, I don't have a problem with your whole being. You're just another mediocre son of a gun who can't live up to the Million Dollar Man's standa
rds which is why you're so mad, which is why you are so scared. You know that the only man in the entire Ultimate Wrestling Federation that's worthy of me managing him is The Masterpiece himself and that scares you because you know that Ted DiBiase doesn't associate himself with garbage. I only associate myself with top notch talents, people like Chris Masters. Oh, I almos forgot. There are no people who are like The Masterpiece because The Masterpiece is one in a million, The Masterpiece is someone that people want to be including yourself.

Ted DiBiase points right at Mr. Kennedy with his hand.

Don't you wish you were as big, talented, smart, handsome, muscular and popular as The Masterpiece? You do. You do wish you would be more than a little blonde hillbilly with no education, bad looks, empty pockets, zero respe
ct from other people and with nothing you can offer? Don't tell me you are happy with yourself. You can't be and your tattoos prove it. Why would a man that's happy with himself get his body inked? That doesn't make sense. See, my point is that no matter what you say, no matter you do, you will always be just another Kenny boy who fits in the line of people who want to be by my side. But kid, you will never get a chance to stand by my side. I would never even let you kiss my feet because I'm sure that I'd get an ugly skin disease. HAHAHAHA.

As DiBiase laughs the entire crowd boos him.

Kennyboy, I didn
't want to bring it up but since you just did I'm going to catch up on it. You brought up your WWE Accomplishments. If I were you, I wouldn't do it because in this federation past accomplishments do not matter. You are the perfect example of that. You won the United States Championship which is nice but nothing special. That title has been given to more men than Kelly Kelly. Then you won Money in The Bank. WOW! What an absolutely flawless accomplishment that is. On who did you cash it on again? Oh, sorry. My mistake. I almost forgot you lost it to the Rated R Superstar. HAHAHA. You had your one chance yet you were so full of yourself, you were so confident, you thought you made it nothing is going to stop you but that didn't keep you rolling. That slowed you down and it slowed you down so much that Edge was able to stop by, push the pedal to the metal and take your opportunity away from you. Sad? No, It's more pathetic than sad! HAHAHAHA!

Let's get back to reality, shall we? And the reality is that even your oh-so-dear Ultimate Wrestling Federation you're nothing but a flash in the pan. Excuse me but you were left out of Wrestlemania. You didn't show your face on the grandest stage of them all in a company you love so much. Well, it looks like it doesn't love you back but that's life Kenny, deal with it because you are just one of those people who's life only gets worse, you are one of those people that say life is a...excuse me, "bitch" because they don't know how to live it. Look at me. I know how to live my life and do I ever complain? Do I ever have to prove something to somebody? Does The Masterpiece ever prove something to somebody? No, because both me and him, we know how to control our lifes and on top of it, we know how to control yours. HAHAHAHA.

Ted DiBiase wants to hand the mic over to Chris Masters but Mr. Kennedy is quicker as he raises the microphone to his mouth and gives his rebuttal.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Mr. Kennedy scoffs at Ted DiBiase's comments before speaking once again.

6033228.jpg

Mr Kennedy: Scared? Is that what you think I am? Oh are these poor puppy eyes showing a fear of desperation? You associating yourself with a real superstar? Really? You think this guy is going to be the next 'big' thing? Sorry Lesnar, but seriously. How do you even justify yourself to knowing that Christopher can actually be a main-event calibre? The thing is you don't until it's proven and that there is a mistake. Sure Christopher's one in a million, but when you look into the facts there's a lot like Christopher in a place like U-W-F and it's not a pretty sight at all Ted. Knowing there's too many people who talk themselves up and become absolutely wasted, ironic isn't it? The masterpiece this, the masterpiece that. I couldn't give a damn what the asshole wants to be, because my assholes think that there's always a missing piece when it comes to a jigsaw puzzle; you've always got to find the extra drive to capture that piece but to have it complete? I beg to differ; for every single person here including your puppet needs to have room for improvement. There's no such thing as perfect, if there was then wouldn't that prick already be on top? No, he screwed up countlessly time after time therefore you calling him a Masterpiece is in it's incorrect judgment because Christopher is a country-mile from achieving that feat!

I don't wish to be bigger, I don't wish to be like you. I don't need the money or the fraud life you have chosen to live. What I am happy is being here for all the assholes, I'm happy with whatever is put in front of me Ted. That's the problem, you're all about the greed, filth and wealth. It doesn't matter if I was a damn hillbilly, all these assholes wouldn't care if I was some homeless bum off the streets! You're a downright asshole, I'm just a lovable asshole; see the two differences there? I get myself inked because I chose to; not everyone wants to live a life like you. I don't even want to be by your side, why would you even put that through your mind? Do I want anything to do with you or Christopher? No. Simply because I'm not some puppeteer like the both of you, you're jerks and we all know that's a true statement when I say that. Sure, I'll let you kiss my behind that's for sure; you want that ugly damn disease well what will happen when I sit on your face and pass wind Ted? Are you going to pay a fortune to get the smell off? That's right ASSHOLE!

Regardless of being confident or not, I've still managed to surpass everything Christopher has ever done; yet again you haven't noticed I did tell you to leave the ring and let the boy talk. But I suppose what I said earlier about him being deaf and mute was probably correct. I'm no flash in the pan at all here, I'm clearly an asshole trying to mend things together; mistakes are a thing of the past. What I am doing here from this point forward is proving everyone that they've made a mistake by leaving me off WrestleMania; something Christopher probably won't see... You sure you're going to be here for a year? I'd beg to differ on that statement, you might go broke paying this company so much that they'll take your money and not help you! I know how to live my life, I am living it right now and I'll be damn worried if I was you Ted, you too Christopher because you've chosen the wrong person to be a smart-arse to; you see I'm a downright asshole when the time's right and the time... is right now. Your lives are controlled by pitiful money that you have Ted, sure you've got yourself prancing around with a Million Dollar Championship but what happens when you stupidly put it on the line and watch it disapppear? Going to pay for another one? This isn't a game of Monopoly Ted; this is a game of life. Regardles of the rich and poor; whoever is strong nor weak; anyone can simply outsmart one another. Seeing Christopher's low IQ has gotten to him to a point where he cannot speak no more, I'd like you to tell him somehow that his juice is running out. I'm getting a bit thirsty, someone give me some water...

A ring worker tosses Mr. Kennedy a bottle of water, he takes a gulp but doesn't swallow it before looking at Ted's feet and spitting them onto his feet.

Agh! Sorry Ted, I'm not going to wipe that off. You've got the money for shoe-shiners... Well, Christopher could always shine your shoes! But this week on UWF RAW, I'm going to prove the world I'm not just some flash in a pan; I'm a man who's taking business seriously. I'm destined to reach the top and I don't need you or Christopher; got a problem? You can shove that right up your behind because this ASSHOLE doesn't give a flying piece of crap what's floating in your toilet!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

The Million Dollar Man snaps his fingers and there is already a man running down the entrance ramp with a towel, a bit of vax and small chair. He enters the ring, sets up the chair and points at it.

Ted DiBiase: You were right. You have all the money for shoe-shiners. HAHAHAHAHA. Chris, take care of this oompa loompa.

DiBiase sits down and the shoe-shiner starts doing his job as Masters takes the microphone away from DiBiase and begins to speak.

20110805_released_masters.jpg

"The Masterpiece", Chris Masters:
Oh, Kenny, Kenny, Kenny. Always so funny. I bet that you were the class clown in your school. It sure felt great when you made a silly joke and every single kid bursted out in laughter. But everything good has a bad site to it, doesn't it? And the bad side to being the class clown is that sooner or later, you're going to make a joke about someone who lacks sense of humor and when he hears your silly joke he doesn't jus
t chuckle and say "good joke, bud". No, the person stands up and the last thing you'll see before falling uncoscious will be a closed fist. Then you will take a little break from being a damn clown but then after a week or two you will go back to your old ways and this will go on and on and on. And it actually goes on and on and on throughout your entire life, Kenny. But this time, I won't be the guy that knocks you out cold. By doing that I would only prove that all the jokes you were making about my IQ being low aren't really jokes but facts. And also, I wouldn't lower myself to touching you when you don't expect it because you might act all tough but you know that you wouldn't survive a collision with these guns.

Masters puts his huge arms in the air and begins to showing off.

You can say you're taking this business seriously but you are not. If you would be taking it seriously, you wouldn't be killing yourself by eating junk, drinking liters of beer and being a lazy, well a lazy asshole. You are not living like an athlete is supposed to. You are not constantly improving yourself like I am, you are not working on your body like am. Simply said, you want to be a major player but you're doing nothing for it. And now, sitting on a couch, eating fries and watching fo
otball won't make you better. It's killing you and your career but guess what. It's all your fault. While you are treating yourself like pimps treat hookers, others are benefiting from it, including myself. What do you think looks better? A young gun working his ass off in the gym or an old guy who should be doing blue, black, white and green to get some recognition but instead of that he goes to a bar, gets drunk, passes out and the bar and teenagers take pictures of him so they can put them on facebook and get likes? Rhetorical question, pal. The answer is obvious and the answer is that The Masterpiece will get all the recognition he can possibly get by using the tools he possesses and you don't. That's right, destiny doesn't play a part in here. What truly plays a part and what truly matters is hard work and hard work only. Being destined to do something doesn't get to the point where you want to be. Being dedicated to do something gets you there and trust me, you've never seen a person who is more dedicated to do something than the person that's standing right in front of you and when the time comes, your destiny won't be able to get you out of the Master Lock.

Ted DiBiase is still sitting on a chair and he's satisfied with the way The Masterpiece carries himself on the microphone.

No, it won't get you out of the Master Lock just like it didn't get you to Wrestlemania. I guess you were too tweeting that it's your destiny to be a part of Wrestlemania but when it was time to put your money where your mouth was you couldn't do it because you're too big of an asshole. For you it might be a compliment but trust me, it's not, not even a bit and everybody sees it. Like the fact that you think out lifes are controlled by money. Well, I'm not a little moron who was born into a rich family, neither
is Mr. DiBiase. Mr. DiBiase is a true legend, a man that I can call Mister DiBiase without wanting to slap myself like in someone else's case, in your case. See, Kenny. You look at us like we are just two little spoiled boys who didn't get ice cream but you are the one who is the spoiled little kid. You complain about how you were left out of Wrestlemania and how you're going to prove to everybody that you should have been there. God almighty. Just shut your stinking mouth, don't talk about it and juuuust do it! You have to add "Mister" in front of our name just so your ego gets stroked everytime you hear someone say Mister Kennedy because you know that except of a waitress in McDonald's nobody would ever call you Mister Kennedy. Who is the conceited snotty now, huh?

Chris Masters sees Mr. Kennedy's face is getting a bit red so he continues.

Kennyboy. Deal with it. I am The Masterpiece. Do you know what a masterpiece is? I doubt highly doubt it and I won't bother explaining it to you because a fourth grader should know what a masterpiece is. But instead of explaining to you by words, I am going to show you what a masterpiece is once I step into the ring, the bell rings and I will dominate you. I will because I'm better in every single aspect. I'm smarter than you are, there's no doubt about that. I'm stronger, more talented...I could go on for an hour but it doesn't matter because you should've gotten my point already. My point is that in this case, it doesn't matter who's got more money, it doesn't matter who people cheer for because as you said, you could be a homeless bum yet these people would cheer for you but that doesn't play a role because if you would be a homeless bum, everybody in the back would treat you that way a homeless bum should be treated and that's exactly what I'm going to do next week.

The Masterpiece makes a step forward which leads into Chris Masters and Mr. Kennedy standing head-to-head, toe-to-toe, nose-to-nose.

Enjoy this moment, Kennyboy because this is the closest you will ever come to...greatness.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Cena vs. Christian

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boo’s from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

normal_7%7E269.jpg

John Cena: So, here we are, folks - Monday Night RAW. Not too long ago we had one of, if not the biggest draft in sports entertainment history, as yours truly has been drafted to the now most must see show in this company. In my case, there’s a lot of stuff missing around here. For starters, there’s no blue everywhere. There’s no Jim Ross, thank god. There’s still all of you annoying people, but you’re everywhere, unfortunately. The fans exploded in boo’s, as Cena released a couple of chuckles, before continuing. Now, as the sharper eyed among you have already noticed, they’re aren’t the only things missing around here. That’s right, as hard as might be to believe, I didn’t walk out of WrestleMania the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Cena attempts to continue, but the cheers from the audience cuts him off. Cena shakes his head, with a disgusted look on his face, as he continues.

John Cena: Are you done? Did you all get it out of your systems? Or do you want to milk this moment for a little longer? Because let’s face it, the fact Dean Ambrose actually defeated me at WrestleMania is insane. And that’s not taking anything away from Dean, he wrestled a heck of a match this past Sunday, I’ll give him credit. He pulled out all the stops, and he got lucky. He pulled out a fluke victory, because c’mon, I gave Dean the biggest beating he has ever experienced in his life. I locked him in the STFU-U, I slammed him to the mat with F-U's, I knocked him down with my steel chain, hell I even spat beer in his face! I took Dean to the limits, and because of a certain group of people, he managed to come out with the win. That’s because of all of you people. You all cheered him, you all supported him, and you all booed me, you all insulted me, you were all jealous of me! You were all jealous of what I accomplished, so you decided to support that trailer park trash, and congratulations, supporting him ended up turning bad for him. Because, Bray Wyatt decided to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase, and guess who helped him become the new World Heavyweight Champion?

The audience exploded in boo’s, as they know who helped Wyatt. A smirk slowly formed on Cena’s face, as he slowly rose the microphone up to his lips, before continuing.

John Cena: That’s all I wanted, Dean Ambrose no longer the World Heavyweight Champion, and it happened, and I helped. That’s all that matters, and now I can move on to the future. And the future’s bright for John Cena - I’m on RAW now, I have the opportunity to become top dog of this brand as well, and I have that first opportunity as I face Captain Charisma himself, Christian. The fans exploded in boo’s at the mention of Cena’s opponent. Cena remained emotionless, as he continued to speak. Now, Christian, when I was over on SmackDown, I would always hear about how you begged for one more World Championship match, and it never came your way. It’s sad, really, but I don’t see it coming off as a surprise. You’ve had many short comings and failures, and yet you still love to run your mouth. You love to talk a great game about how bad you are, how dangerous you are, and how you have Mister Yes Man himself as your manager, so you’re destined for great things. That might’ve been the case before Christian, but now that I’m here? You can forget about getting that World Championship match, because that’s coming to me.

Cena pointed to himself, as he soaked in the boo’s from the fans, before continuing.

John Cena: Matter of fact, everything’s coming to me now that I’m here. Because when I brag around here? I actually back it up, but it’s time for you to do the same. It’s time for you to put up... or shut up! It’s time for you to prove something around here, because to me? You’re nothing more than a creepy little bastard. You’ve always been the same bitching creepy little bastard, and that’s all you’re gonna be unless you do something about it. So, come out here, prove something to me, and if you don’t, I'll be more than happy to shut your mouth once and for all!

A mixed reaction of cheer’s and boo’s is heard throughout the arena, as Cena lowered the microphone down by his side, awaiting the arrival of his opponent.

Reactions: 1 person

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Mr. Kennedy looks at Chris Master's grin, Mr. Kennedy is beginning to look more serious than ever.

mr_kennedy8.jpg

Mr Kennedy: Got the cool shoe shine? So all that took was spilling water on your damn shoes for Christopher to speak, why am I not surprised? Should have thought of it earlier! Me a class-clown? Hrmm, let me try think... Ha-ha. I'm not exactly sure, I did get along with everyone, maybe I was but do you think I have an ounce of care what I am? I'm an ASSHOLE and I know that; why do you have to try re-phrase what I am? Are you more concerned about your masterpiece look because if I flick my phone out and type in Masterpiece on Google Images, I happen to find a picture of Mona Lisa? Now I'm sure I can see your eyebrows there; you're not the masterpiece you wish you were. Sure you may have chiseled yourself with some baby-oil to ensure that you look like some sort of Greek God. But regardless of the jokes, my jaw's perfectly fine and this is why I chose to be in a business like this. Sure the injuries are going to come but I always find a way to continue to be standing at the end of the day so give it your best shot because I'll still stand tall Christopher. Your wishes, your dreams, your anticipation isn't going to get far, certainly not with Ted DiBiase by your side. Why are you even holding his hand? Is your mother afraid of you getting hurt? I better invite your mother to RAW, give her front row tickets, maybe a blindfold... Hrmm, who knows... It's quite sad that you claim to be some masterpiece yet you need someone to carry your arse around the building. Are you lost? Christopher, hello... I am speaking! If you're some sort of God, then you wouldn't require to have to be a complete prick in need. You'd require only yourself and your spoken psyhique. But it seems that's all coming to fold for you, all this carrying around yapping on like some damn puppy that ain't going to shut it's yap. You may have *coughs* guns... but they're not weapons that will kill me Christopher, they are what you call "juice". I know you cheated the system to enforce yourself to such build; where as I... I'm pure natural. That's a bit of a problem for you to emphasize but I'm sure you'll somehow manage to understand under that pea-brain of yours.

Mr. Kennedy chuckles as he looks into the face of Ted and Chris as he raises the mic in the air looking as if he's stopped but he continues on.

Ken-Kennedy.jpg

Mr Kennedy: Woah, hold your horses. I ain't done just yet! Did that offend you, I don't care if it did because you must be some sort of emotional bitch if you are! I don't know why you've became so accolated into what I do for a living, it seems you're quite concerned but I'm feeling more creeped out by you than the bloody prick who's always at the airport trying to get a photo with me! Why should I cheat the system to be like you Christopher? To me, it's not worth it. What's worth it is proving yourself to U-W-F that you can be a serious contender and quite frankly you're too worried about your precious luscious looks than anything; now tell me who's more serious about the damn business! I've had successful wins, I've only lost once but I can prove to myself and UWF that I am a real contender to any Championship. now mind you Christopher... Football is the greatest sport this nation has to offer and if you want to be a complete asshole about it then get out of the damn state and go to Alaska, I heard they don't care for their sports. Maybe you'll enjoy ice-fishing, is that what they do there? Sorry if there's any Alaskians in the building but seriously who hates football? Nobody! Now I don't care if the ladies come up to me and want a bit of action, there's no harm in that. Just remember, always use protection! Are you jealous that Father Ted has to carry you, wipe your damn arse when you finish using the toilet? Are you having a hard life with him controlling you? You're a moron Christopher, you're a damn idiot that doesn't have any sense to knock. You're useless! Now I don't care about recognizition at all, I'm going to earn the damn recognizition. While you go and compete in some body-building crap, I WRESTLE and make sure IT MATTERS! So once I put a W on the board; you'll know that the business will take me more seriously than yourself. So you go waste your time taking those damn photos that you enjoy so much, Father Ted must sleep well with posters all over his room. All this talk about this demolishing Master Lock; look pal. You can speak about how people couldn't break out of it, but when that very person did... You ran away and whined like a little bitch that you are. Perhaps you'll find yourself falling flat onto the mat knowing that you weren't able to use it. Quit talking and hyping yourself up because I'm the guy that isn't going to let the hype begin, I'm going to crush it before it starts. As for Father Ted, he's not going to be able to help you. I'm going to make sure the referee knows he's going to try distract me, this is a 2 on 1 if anything, you are just trying to up the ante; but I'm going to read your cards nice and well and at the end of the day you've folded and blinded yourself out.

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd is behind him, Mr. Kennedy continues on.

Mr Kennedy: Your words Christopher, I'm not bothered at all. Everyone knows who I am, in such short time I've been able to prove myself to be something better and superior then you. So while you continue to dribble and speak absolute piss-phony crap all over the building. I'll gladly listen and yawn while you try put me to sleep; thing is... I'll still be awake with my eyes open because it's quite entertaining having to hear you speak at times, I'm enjoying this but to you it feels like some sort of atrocity. Well Christopher, Christopher, Christopher... You're going to have to put up with the facts I'm a loud-mouthed asshole from Green Bay, Wisconsin and the facts are I don't give a flying piece of crap what you and you're so called Legendary son-of-a-bitch has to say either! At the end of the day, everyone will remember the name, they will scream it out loud as will the ring announcer after I hit you with the Mic Check. They will all say...

Mr. Kennedy looks at Christopher and Ted as he poses on the ropes before screaming out loud.

YOUR WINNER, MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR KENNNNNNNNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY!

kennedy.jpg

KENNEDEH!

Mr. Kennedy hops off the ropes as he heads backstage, but just before he leaves he points out to Chris and verbalizes "your turn, I'll be out back"

Reaction score
UWF Raw, Singles Match: Kevin Nash vs. AJ Styles

[video=youtube;UoXMkguW8CU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoXMkguW8CU[/video]

The roaring engine of a massive big rig enters the Public Announcement style and long and behold after a second or so, the sound of one hell of a bluesy guitar and harmonica is drowned out by a huge pop for Kevin Nash, who slowly marches out from the backstage. The fans are cheering on the returning Big Sexy, Kevin Nash lifts his arm up in the air which gets another strong pop from the crowd before marching down the entrance ramp towards the ring.

nashpunk.jpg

Nash climbs up onto the ring apron before lifting his right leg over the top rope and hauls the rest of his massive statue into the ring, Kevin Nash smirks for a few moments before taking a microphone and addresses the fans directly.

Kevin+Nash+promo.jpg

Kevin Nash: Man it's good to be back!

The fans let out a roar of approval for Big Sexy himself, Kevin Nash whose being positively met by the fans, he has one hand in his pocket and the microphone in the other.

Kevin Nash: Last week, just before Wrestlemania I got a call from my buddy, Shawn Michaels and he asked me if I could come down to Wrestlemania and I thought “sure, why not?†and when I got there, I bumped into Hunter and he said to me “you know Kevin, there’s a changing of the guard coming to UWF very soon and I hope you’ll be apart of it.†So me and him spoke money, contracts, unfortunately we couldn’t get something settled before the show but here I am and I’m ready to go.

Another ruckus reception for Kevin Nash, he nods his head as a sign of acknowledge towards the fans.

Kevin Nash: Now, down to business, I’m not even back a day and I’m already been booked for a match on Monday Night Raw against AJ Styles.

The mention of AJ Styles gathers a reasonable response but some fans boo AJ Styles for his lack of commitment.

Kevin Nash: What can I say about AJ Styles, sure he’s athletic, he can fly and he looks good leaping off the turnbuckle but he just doesn’t bring in the green, he lacks a personality but he doesn’t lack an attitude; having audacity to not to show up for your match at the Grandest Stage of them, for a chance to get your shot at the big time! Hell, you let the company down, you let the paying fans down and you let yourself down.

The fans actually gather behind Kevin Nash’s harsh words, Nash continues to speak about AJ Styles.

Kevin Nash: Now I can see why Shawn & Hunter gave me the call to come back to teach young punks like yourself some respect for this industry. So get your ass out here and try to justify yourself.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

The Million Dollar Man sends the shoe-shiner away as he think his shoes have already been taken care of. He stands up and tells Masters to give him the microphone but Masters holds on to it, showing DiBiase he can take care of this.

wl530w.jpg

"The Masterpiece", Chris Masters:

So you all mean to tell me this is the man that you cheer for? A guy that needs to go to the back to take a piss because at his age he is not able to hold it anymore? Give me a break! Or did your Kennybody have to go to the back and change his diaper? There was something smelly but I thought it was just this city's bad air.

People boo Masters for talking trash about their city.

Erhm, It's starting to effect my voice but anyway, I'm not getting payed to talk about this rathole so let me change the subject. But, I find it kind of ironic that I'll switch from a smelly place to a smelly person, haha! I got nose-to-nose with the Kennyboy but it looks like it wasn't the right decision. Aaanyway. Kennyboy, let me tell you something from the bottom of my heart, from a true man's heart. I'm not appreciating you leaving the ring. Why? You were the first one to come out and here and smack your mouth, talking about The Masterpiece while chewing a gum like a man that knows nothing and I mean absolutely nothing about good manners.

Ted DiBiase: Chris, he is a man that knows nothing about good manners. HAHAHAHAHA!

He is something that knows nothing about good manners but sir, he definitely is not a man. A real man would stand here, look in my eyes and keep talking until everything that needs to be said is said because that's how things work. Unfortunately Kennyboy ran out of material ten minutes ago so I should be the one spitting in his face and leaving this ring but I have too much respect for this business and I'd never do something like he did. Kenny, you can say and do whatever you want to me because it will never get to me because your words mean absolutely nothing to me and Mr. DiBiase as those are just a wannabe's words but leaving the ring just to go to the back, drink a case of beer so your head gets to a point when you can talk about me and not worry about me raising my hand and sending you to the hospital? That's not what a good sportsman would do. First you spit water on Mr. DiBiase's shoes, now you walk away like a coward? Please, come out here and tell who much of a big man you are and how you're better than me. Please, do that because by doing so, you will lick the envelope, close it and send it. Do you know what's in that envelope? Proof that you are nothing more but an unworthy little punk who should be fired from this company and get banned from all wrestling companies in the entire world because you don't belong in big companies like this one. You belong into highschool gyms where you wrestle greenhorns, sell no more than five t-shirts and sign some autographs for fat and smelly wrestling fans who do nothing but complain on the internet all day! That's who you are, that's what your destiny is.

DiBiase asks Masters to give him the microphone and Masters does so.

Take a look at this.

DiBiase points at the Million Dollar Championship that's around The Masterpiece's waist.

Take a look at this championship. Do you know what it represents? You think it represents me, rich people or simply money but this championship represents greatness. This championship can only be held by a man who one day will earn someone millions of dollars and it doesn't have to be me. I am rich enough. HAHAHA. I've decided to bring this championship in so I can put it on people who deserve recognition, on people who can make millions of dollars but they don't get a chance to because major companies are wasting their time with wrestlers like Dean Ambrose, John Cena, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy and many more. Wrong people get all the opportunities based on something that happened in the past but this championship, the million dollar championship can only be held by a man who's not squeezing his past accomplishments to look and sound good.

Just like Kennyboy.

Exactly, Chris but do never interrupt me ever again. Understand? Alright. Now, back to where I started. The Million Dollar Championship can only be held by a man who's living in the present and is the future and that person is currently The Masterpiece and trust me, he's going to be that man for a loooooong time. Do you know what that means? It means that currently, there is nobody on the whole damn planet that's better than The Masterpiece so excuse me but when you, Ken, say that you are superious, I get a sudden urge to vomit because since you came to this company, there is nothing you have done to prove you are superior. Sure, The Masterpiece didn't either but you cannot compare something that's a masterpiece to something that's a big pile of faeces. That's like comparing this...

250px-Mona_Lisa,_by_Leonardo_da_Vinci,_from_C2RMF_retouched.jpg

to this...

minimalist-art-work.jpg

One is art. One defines the word art, it is a masterpiece just like Chris Masters. And the other one? It is not art, it is "art". See the difference between those two? One is respect for what it is but the second one is not respected at all by people who have a clue about art. I'm not buying into this. Some snobs see art but I only see three lines. Masses like minimalistic art or whatever they call it nowadays because everybody does and they want to follow the trend and that's the point where it's very similar to you. You're not loved by people for what you are, you are loved because somebody told them to love you. But BANG! Nobody ever did and nobody ever will tell me wh
at to say and what to do so I will never like you and I also will never respect you because you don't deserve my respect and the respect of The Masterpiece. No, you make both of us sick by acting like some kind of a big shot when you are a nobody, when you are someone who isn't even worthy of carrying Chris' bags! So let me correct you, Ken. Next week, the announcer won't announce you as the winner. The announcer will raise the microphone to his mouth and scream...YOUR WINNER BY REFEREE STOPPAGE, THE MASTERPIECE, THE MILLION DOLLAR CHAMPION AND THE SOON-TO-BE UWF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION....THE MASTERPIECE....CHRIS...MASTEEEEERS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DiBiase gives the microphone to Chris Masters.

Now get out here you little punk so you can look into the eyes of a masterpiece and finally realise that next week on RAW, you don't stand a chance!

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Raw, Singles Match: Kevin Nash vs. AJ Styles

[video=youtube;rVkgmpmclLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVkgmpmclLo[/video]

Fans give a mix reaction as AJ Styles makes his way down the ramp. The fans are kind of confused as AJ makes his way down the ramp and he begins to look at Kevin Nash. AJ Styles goes and he looks at Kevin Nash.

images

AJ just stares at Kevin Nash with an emotionless expression and he grabs a microphone and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Why in the hell should I justify too you... or in fact justify to anyone on this damn roster for my actions at Wrestlemania. You see Kevin you feel that I owe you something just because of what you created in this business. You feel that I owe you some sort of respect. When the fact of the matter is this Kevin I don't respect you.

Everyone Kevin always ask me AJ what is wrong with you. Why have you changed? Kevin I don't know what is wrong with me, and I don't know why I have changed. I don't know why I've decided to love the taste of liquor instead of being out here in front of the fans. I don't know why I jusy enjoy being at home on my couch watching the events at home play out then me actually making a big moment. The fact of the matter is this Kevin you say I let all these people down... and I ask how? and why? How did these people get let down because of me?

Did Wrestlemania stop.. No the show went on moving forward the show kept on being the show. Why is it you want to put the blame on me? Why is the whole entire locker room just wants AJ Styles to be the victim of circumstances. You know what Kevin you are just like everyone else I see those eyes you're giving me. The eyes of someone who is desperate to make a name for himself once again, a man who is tired of just being a name, but a guy who wants to be a star once again. Kevin when I look into your eyes... those eyes sort of look like my own. Look like I want to be successful again, but Kevin if you wanna come out here and ask me a question. Let me ask you something Kevin are you ready to be a star again?

Fans give a mix reaction as AJ looks on

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: RAW: The Miz and Dean Ambrose vs Cody Rhodes and Bray Wyatt

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

Whoa Oh

Cody Rhodes theme hits and the crowd immediately boo towards the stage, as Cody emerges through the curtain flipping the hood off his head with a microphone already in hand. He begins to make his way down the ramp as he speaks.

rer_zpsdae97854.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Failed? Oh poor naïve Miz, it appears you’ve done what no one should do, and that’s believe their own hype. You actually think I failed? I’ve been around a Long time, I’ve lost matches, I’ve lost titles, but the one thing I haven’t done is fail because after I lose one single match I go on to defeat countless others including whoever was lucky enough to steal a victory from me. If you don’t believe me, ask the last few people who have beaten Cody Rhodes whether it be tag match or multiple people in the match, like Dinero, John Morrison, Stone Cold, Oh wait…you can’t because they are gone from Raw. You are right Miz this is a new boom for UWF, the thing about explosions though is no matter how exciting they may seem in that brief instant, they all quickly fade away. UWF is changing and people are excited, but soon that excitement goes away, all the new people that came in, their spot on the unemployment line will soon be filled. At Wrestlemania I did EXACTLY what I said I was going to do, I struck the heart of this place with a needle, and I’ve injected it with poison…the thing is Miz UWF is a big body, it’s not going to die in one week and I never expected to.

I already stated it, before UWF dies it will be in famine. Superstar after superstar will try to get this belt off of me, just like you tried, and just like you they will fail, and no matter how big a smile they put on it will crush their spirit and their hopes. As superstar after superstar gets turned away, everyone else will witness the price they’d have to pay to get some food and they won’t be able to afford it. Slowly they will all starve until this company dies at my feet. Just look at your own brand, you sure seem excited to take on the new challenge, but what are you truly fighting for over on Smackdown? Because the way I see it, the highest place you can go on that brand now, is a title that was second place on Raw. Little ironic don’t you think, considering with me primarily being a Raw superstar my entire career Smackdown has always seemed second best. But don’t beat yourself up there Miz, because I still get one more chance to do that for you. You stuck your nose in my business for weeks, and when it came time to back it up you just weren’t good enough. Don’t feel bad, because no one is good enough, and no one will ever be good enough. I’m the UWF Champion and I will remain the UWF Champion, I don’t care if you combine all three brands into one this title and this company belong to me and I get to do with them whatever the hell I want.

Cody runs up the steel steps and walks into the ring as he continues.

05d8_zpsdecbc650.jpg

On Raw, I don’t know who my partner is, and I’ve only heard yours make mention of me while he was hiding away on the other brand. But the thing about that is, I’ve been on Raw for a long time, I’ve seen them all come and go. Everyone who came from the draft are looking forward to fresh beginnings on a new brand, they don’t realize just yet that they walked into a nightmare. One only a few are lucky enough to wake up from, like you were with your golden ticket to another show after you made the mistake of coming into my world for a few months. I do have a question Miz, you were the talk of the town, you won the Royal Rumble everyone knew you were going to win the world title no matter if you chose Ambrose or if you chose to remain on NXT. And now here you are, a man whose brand has no World title, and who lost the one match he needed to win, so how does it feel? How does it feel knowing everything you thought, was wrong…and knowing that everything the man you called a spoiled kid said, was right…kind of…crazy…don’t you think?

Cody puts two fingers to the side of his head as he looks at Miz with a smile on his face. Cody turns around to the crowd.

The Faces change, the shows are different, hell even the people in charge may shuffle up a bit but I am the one constant. And no matter who it is that comes down that ramp and into this ring, they all belong to me…because I can decide whether their careers continue on with a limp or they end on a stretcher. The best in this ring and the biggest suits back there have all tried to stop me, and all of them have failed, I am the Unstoppable and that is something you found out on your dream night at WrestleMania… and something you’re partner is going to learn on his first night, So to our newest draftees, welcome to my world, stay as long as you want, survive as long as I let you. Cody Rhodes 6:1-8

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: RAW: The Miz and Dean Ambrose vs Cody Rhodes and Bray Wyatt

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Dean Ambrose’s theme song hits and the crowd is on their feet for the former three time World Heavyweight Champion. Ambrose has a smirk on his face and a mic already in hand. Instead talking right away though, he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. He looks directly at Cody before beginning to speak.

Dean Ambrose
Whoa whoa whoa hold on a second there Cody. I didn’t get past all you’re babbling because I believe I heard you say you that you’re the one constant here in UWF? Maybe you've forgotten that I've always been here as well. Especially after you left all those many months ago. Tell me something Cody, why did you leave that last time again? If I remember correctly it seemed to happened after you lost a Hardcore Championship match. I wonder who was the champion at the time. How could I forget the name of the greatest Hardcore Champion of all time! Oh well. Since you came back, you've ran through most of RAW's roster and if you ever watched Smackdown even once, you'd know I did the exact same thing on Smackdown's side of things. Ya' see, once Smackdown was created for me to keep me away from RAW's top stars, we had very similar paths. I prevailed much more faster than you and have stayed at the top and defeated every person they put in front of me. Unfortunately, things out of my control took place and it seems like our similarities are ending. There can only be one alpha male on each brand and it seems that the two biggest competitors in the history of UWF have been forced to be on the same brand. Something has to give in. We are destined to be fighting over a Championship. The question is...which one.

There is a big amount of rumbling throughout the crowd pertaining to the question. Which title would they indeed end up fighting over? Ambrose is left standing in the ring smiling at Cody.

I can't be bothered to go after your UWF title right now. The Miz and I are going to win this match and The Miz will go on to become the number one contender. Whether you win or lose is up to you Cody. I know for a fact that without his little buddies to help him out, Bray will fail in his first title defense against me. The man thinks he can be mediocre the whole year and then miraculously spring back into shape for one month. Newsflash Bray, just because there is a new shift in management, it doesn't change the fact that for the rest of the year they weren't here, you were beyond abysmal. I've beaten you many times before and this time will be no different. You winning that title was more than a fluke. It'll be proven when people find out just how horrible your brief run will be. Many mistakes were made that cultivated to this. You're not fit to become a champion. You only won Money in the Bank because of your friends but that's all over now. We all know that without that briefcase, you would have fallen back and quit the second you found out you couldn't beat me. But good job Bray. You seized the right opportunity. Now it seems like all the hard work I put into that title is long gone. But the thing is Bray, that belt is just that. A belt. I still hold the World Heavyweight Championship firmly around my waist.

The crowd erupts into applause for their World Heavyweight Champion.

As a matter of fact, I will punch anyone in the face who doesn't call me the World Heavyweight Champion. I mean think about it, Bray doesn't even have the time to be a champion let alone hold two titles. As much as I hate those Modern Day Double Idiots, they seem to have nothing but time. I on the other hand held both the World Heavyweight Championship and the Tag Team Championship until both of those were taken away from me by the cowardice of John Cena. I would still be a double champion if it wasn't for him. Bray however can't do a damn thing with those titles because he's to busy preaching to his beloved cult. Trying to turn people into followers of his stupid words. Today is the first day of the rest of your new life. A life I will make a living hell.

Another applause breaks throughout the crowd as Ambrose continues on.

This past Sunday, it seemed like all hope was lost. I was left a bloodied and battered mess. I walk into this match with a broken hand and no title around my waist. It seems like the worst thing that could have ever happened to me did in fact happen. If you believe that however, you'd be mistaken. The only person who walked out of Wrestlemania a horrible wreak was Bray Wyatt and that’s because he has to come to terms with what I'm going to do to him. I on the other hand have come out a happy man. My reasoning for being so violent was to show the world why I was the World Heavyweight Champion. I can still do that except now I get to have a little more fun doing it. Now I have two reasons for beating the living hell out of you Bray. You've just made me the world's happiest man.

Ambrose let’s out the biggest smile as there is an evil glimmer in his eye. Another voice is soon heard but that doesn’t change his expression. It only enhances it.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: Cena vs. Christian

[video=youtube;9QEVnnolZUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QEVnnolZUE[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Waterproof Blonde can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

christian2_zpsae2ed79b.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone. As Christian walks to the centre of the ring, his music ceases as he then waits for the crowd to become quiet before he speaks.

Christian2.jpg

Christian: For those of you who've been living under a rock for the past ten months, allow me to give you a quick explanation of the man that I am.

Christian takes a moment to piece his thoughts together in his mind.

Christian: I'm somebody who speaks his mind no matter what the consequences may be, because I believe in this business and what it could be become. I'm an honest man who never backs away from the truth, whether it results in turning the spotlight onto my faults or just exposing the terrible ways of crooked officials or even General Managers. Simply put, I am a man who deals with facts and their substance, and whether you believe in your Captain or not, I have never made an untruthful claim or told a lie. That's a fact, one everybody seems to forget too often and too easily... but repeating this for what's got to be the one millionth time isn't the main reason why I bring this up. See at Wrestlemania 2, I lost to D'Angelo Dinero, which meant my sworn enemy of the past seven or eight months left his final UWF match with his head held high. For somebody who has just been beaten by somebody who screwed them time-after-time, you'd think I'd have come out here in a foul mood, absolutely embarrassed by the result, and really just a complete mess. But that's where you're wrong, where you all continue to believe what you see and not open your eyes to the bigger picture. So at Wrestlemania I did indeed lose, that's fairly obvious... but am I REALLY the loser in all of this?

There's a massive cheer from the UWF Universe, all of whom wholeheartedly agree with Christian being the real loser. Christian expected this reaction and he cannot help but grin from ear to ear.

Christian: See that's how I thought you'd react, and it's because my peeps are as predictable as ever. All I wanted from a match with D'Angelo Dinero was to come out the other end knowing that Raw's future is in safe hands and it can finally fulfil it's potential as UWF's flagship show. For that to happen D'Angelo would have to be out of a job, and I was going to ensure this by flicking the Killswitch on his lacklustre career at Wrestlemania. I was going to throw absolutely everything I had to ensure it was ended on my terms on the grandest stage of them all... but this is where things get interesting. It didn't go that way because my job had already been done. In the final week leading up to Wrestlemania, John Laurinaitis was informed by the Board of Directors that D'Angelo would be leaving his position as Raw General Manager, news that he passed on to me immediately. For months I have campaigned for D'Angelo to be removed, and finally he has done the right thing, meaning our match at Wrestlemania doesn't... mean... a thing. I'd already gotten what I wanted, so I cruised through our match in second gear, hardly breaking a sweat, while D'Angelo struggled to beat me. Even Johnny decided to get in on the action, enjoying the occasion as much as I did. And after this week’s Raw, D'Angelo will have no option but to hand the reigns of Raw over to the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and the very man the Board of Directors would pick themselves if given the opportunity.

Now Christian is booed, but he ignores it and instead turns to face John Cena.

Christian: And with Wrestlemania finished, the post-Wrestlemania draft went ahead... and John Cena is back on Raw. John, you may or may not remember this, but the last time you were on Raw you fell victim to the force that was the New World Order. You were placed into our path alongside the likes of Zack Ryder and Chris Jericho and you simply paid the price, which resulted in you jumping ship to the safety of Smackdown where you could be a big fish in a small pond. You went on to become the World Heavyweight Champion, being handed title shot after title shot simply because you were the man my peeps wanted to see. You've always been that man, John, and it's been a pathetic charade that I'm glad you snapped out of. Of course I had a hand in it seeing how you and Dean only retained your tag team championships over Rob and I at No Way Out because we beat each other and you picked up the scraps, but fortunately you didn't leave proud of your actions. That's the sign of a strong man, John, which is more than I can say for the majority of the UWF roster... but I'm stronger. Now that D'Angelo is out of the way, I will FINALLY be given one... more... World Championship match, something I have DESERVED for far too long, while you become accustomed to being a small fish in a big pond.

Christian smirks at Cena as he holds his hand up and says "small fish" while there's another mixed reaction from the UWF Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.