UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: Raw: Curt Hawkins vs. Mankind

[video=youtube;TLJYyEfuhDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLJYyEfuhDE[/video]

Suddenly, THE GREAT AMERICAN NIGHTMARE by Rob Zombie blares as the crowd expect the Hardcore Legend to appear any moment now. To their dismay, James Mitchell steps out instead and grins at Curtis. He, then, walks down the ramp and into the ring as the music blares on. The evil manager with his patented red suit and cane steps up to the ring. As the crowd begins to chant, he loses his composure.

Crowd: HAWKINS! HAWKINS! HAWKINS!!

386-james_mitchellsuittna_zpsf2fa87d8.png

As he steps up the ring steps, he begins to lay into Curtis.

I swear, if I have to endure one more promo with one of you mindless losers feeding your insanity to the masses while they chant your useless names, I will simply off myself!

The crowd gives a big cheer for that one.

jm_zps11529464.jpg

Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? Well, TOO BAD! (Turns to Curtis) When I said mindless loser, I meant you Party boy. I mean, seriously. You were hardcore champion; while the Hardcore Legend, Mick Foley was jobbing to the Lame Angel, Christopher Daniels? This universe called the UWF universe is simply turned on its ear, isn’t it? I mean, in what world would a simpleton like you hold such a prestigious belt? The same damned universe that will find a way to promote you in this mindless qualifier! Ya know, it becomes more and more clear that this failed experiment of a wrestling promotion is dead set in promoting an endless sea of you morons! Look at our champion. Cody Rhodes? Once again, in what universe? The number one contender? The Miz? NOT awesome! And Morrison? Somebody put me out of my misery PLEASE!!!

The crowd begins to boo as he rails their heroes and champions. Curtis doesn’t look amused.

I didn’t expect you to understand, Curtis. I mean, did you EVER graduate college? Or are you still playing Frat boy because you can’t move on? Now, they want you to get a chance at the United States Champion, Ceasero. I’ll call it now. There’s no way in HELL they will let Mankind within a foot of this ring come Wrestlemania. Oh, no. They’re busy in the back right now trying to figure out what to do with me and my protégés, Mankind and Abyss. We’re not the pretty boys. We’re not the favorites. We’re not on the list for greatness. Abyss was able to slip by them, but they fixed that didn’t they? And they will fix this too. Because there’s no universe in existence where YOU will beat Mankind….EVER!!!

Mitchell grins and contines on.

I bet you’re wondering where Mankind is. You’re probably thinking he was too scared to come out. Or he’s having a manic episode. Hmmm? You think he’s weaker for not facing you. Well, we couldn’t care less what you think, Curt! I bet you didn’t know Paul Beaer died, did you? I mean, it’s not on MTV or TMZ. You don’t hang out on the right Facebook pages. No, you probably didn’t care. Well, Mankind is at his funeral. That’s right. Making sure that fat ole tub of lard stays dead this time!!!

The crowd erupts in a chorus of boos.

Oh, shut it. He was nothing but a liability to our Dark Master and you know it!! And we don’t need him anymore anyway…I mean, to beat the likes of you…Mankind needs no help, at all…

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Raw - Christian vs. Robert Roode

The fans are booing at Christian when all of a sudden

[video=youtube;h6yusnOLpyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6yusnOLpyE[/video]

Fans boo louder as Robert Roode comes down to the ring with looking at the crowd in anger. Roode goes down the ramp and he dosen't acknowledge any one just his friend Christain. Roode enters the ring and he looks at his friend Christian and he begins to speak towards Christian.

images

Robert Roode: Thank you Christian for waiting on me... Christian I first and up most have no idea why we are in a match with one another. Yes I do agree we are being treated like puppets by our GM, but then Christian is dawned on me. Something hit me across the head why he did it. I mean lets face it we all know Cody Rhodes is not the true world heavyweight champion it is you. I mean last time I checked Cody Rhodes didn't beat Austin in the ring to become the champion he pinned a lonely loser known as Chris Jericho to become the World Heavyweight champion... but you Christian. YOU defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin ending that sad mans career. Also he had to beat a loser in John Morrison to get it back... dosen't sound too hard.So in all honesty Christian this right here is the Wrestlemania main event given for absolutely free on TV. I mean lets face it Christian we are two of the most talented men on this roster... we are men who have been wrongfully screwed every single week by our General Manager, the fact of the matter is though. The fact is he needs us, he needs us to put on the best match we can possibly can to save Tuesday Night Raw!

I mean Christian what other options does he have? I mean he can't just put out two losers in the main event... no he needs to put out two winners people who deserve to be in the main event out there. Not people who believe they are the main event. So Christian pretty much the GM feels like he got us. He feels like this will tear up there whole friendship but if anything... and I mean anything it will make us stronger!

Roode gets a sick smile on his face as the fans boo and Roode reacts

Robert Roode: Why are you people booing? Why are you people acting like this is a bad thing? You get to see the two best wrestlers on the planet today go at it. One on one for free, you people should be cheering the GM is giving you people what you want the best of the best going at it in this very ring. He is not screwing you over like he has done too me, he is not making you wrestle some brute that you already proved you're better then... no he is giving you a true blue Wrestling match here on RAW. Too me Christian I can't all be mad at that Pope if anything a dream match is happening. Just imagine it.

Roode puts his arm around Christian and begins to speak

Robert Roode: Come see the IT FACTOR Robert Roode taking on the man who retired Stone Cold Steve Austin Christian one on one in this very ring... take a look at real talent. See Christian this right here is our opportunity to show the GM up, but putting on a five star classic... that I will win of course...

Christian takes Roode's hand off of his shoulder and he looks at Roode mad as he is going to speak

Last edited:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Curt Hawkins looks confused before blurting out his next words

images

Curt Hawkins
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Time out! Someone here needs to chill out. Take a chill pill man. Whatever you got to do. Talking about offing yourself on live TV? Can you even do that? And why you yelling so much. Sheesh. Calm down. You seem to be SO unhappy about how things are ran here. Well let me tell you a little secret. You listening? Okay. The reason that people like Cody Rhodes, John Morrison, The Miz, me, the reason why we're champions, former champions, or number one contenders is the fact that we're just that good. Ready for the bad news? The reason why Abyss, and Mankind aren't on the top of this company is because both of them, and you yourself, quite frankly, are old, washed up lunatics that can't get it past their think scared skull that they can't run with the big dogs anymore. But hey! It happens. How many head shots have those two taken over the years? Yeah, that can't be a good thing. And you. Look at yourself. You look like you belong in some B-rated Hollywood movie knock off of the Devil Went Down to Georgia.

The fans pop at Curt's reference and he continues on.

Curt Hawkins
You talk about this universe that we're living in. In what universe can we do all of this? Well let me tell you buddy, in the UWF Universe this is all possible. In this universe I can beat Mankind. Not because of some conspiracy or something of the like, but for the simple fact that I'm just better than him. I'm better than Mankind. I'm better than Abyss. And I'm better than you. Like, I don't even know what else to say. Never in my entire time here in UWF have I seen a bigger joke than the one standing in front of me. Words can't even explain how stupid you look.

Curt chuckles to himself

Curt Hawkins
You want to know the funniest part? Before this match, I actually saw you as a threat. I saw Mankind as a threat, and I was maybe even a little worried that I would lose this week. But my good friend you have changed all of that. Now I see that its just child's play this week on Raw. The Road to WrestleMania has never been this easy. So, why don't you do us all a little favor, and walk your red suit wearing ass to the back, and let the big boys handle this one. If you really want to be a WrestleMania so bad, I'll buy you and your two little boy toys a ticket, cause that's the only way you're showing up to WrestleMania.

BDC

Reaction score

Suddenly, James Mitchell goes totally bonkers on Hawkins.

If anybody needs a time out, BOY, it’s you. You and everyone of you pretty boys that grace all of the Pay Per View posters. Glorified actors. BOYS playing a MONSTER’S game!!

Mankind 2nd WWE Theme - YouTube

tumblr_maaktue5N31ree9s5o2_250.gif

Suddenly, Mitchell is interrupted by Mankind’s classic music and none other than the Hardcore legend, Mankind, stomps straight down to the ring. As he steps into the ring, you can hear James say something about how much trouble Hawkins was in. Mankind grabs the microphone from his new manager and begins pacing around Curt like his next meal.

HOW DARE YOU! You come down here with your middle school jokes and dare insult one of the greatest managers of all time? The chosen herald of the next age to come, FATHER JAMES MITCHELL? Ya know what, Curt? You think you’re better than me? Better than Abyss? You think we’re too old to step in the ring and teach you a lesson, you rude little punk?

Mankind stops pacing and steps right up into Hawkin’s face.

I just buried a man that cared for me off and on most of my life and don’t think for a minute that I’ll think twice about burying you on raw, huh?!! No, you want to laugh and make everything a big joke, don’t you? You want laugh and pretend that me and the monster Abyss won’t wreck your career. Well, laugh all you want. When we’re done with you, you’ll be right back dark matchin’ in on NXT! You’ll still be rooting around looking for the right tag team combination; trying to relive your glory days on Smackdown with Edge and Ryder! You’re nothing but a glorified sidekick and that’s all you ever will be! Oh, but you want to make US the joke? Not on your life, cupcake.

tumblr_mangoaaiVF1rqoq0po1_500-1.jpg

Mankind doesn’t back off, but keeps pushing closer into Hawkins personal space.

No, the funniest part will be when I wipe that little smirk off your face and rub it all over the mat. When I slap the Mandible Claw on you and make you tap at the feet of Father James Mitchell! No, if someone needs to CHILL, it’s you. Because if you play your cards right, son, you might just walk away from this match with a bit of dignity. But, if you keep pushing your luck with the Dark Riders, Party Boy, you’re going to find that road to Wrestlemania is littered with the idiots that thought it would be smart to cross MANKIND and ABYSS!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Curt Hawkins doesn't back down or seem intimated, but simply raises the mic once more.

Curt Hawkins
Ladies and gentleman! Here he is, finally! Mr. Mankind. Mick Foley! I would say what happened to you but truth be told, you've always been crazy and a few eggs short of a dozen. But who could blame you for the stuff you've been through. Falling off of things, through things, on top of things. But you know what your biggest fall was? Your fall from grace. Mick, you used to be the top of wrestling. You won a ratings war that was 88 weeks long. But now..now this. The thing I see in front of me is very, very sad. I used to watch you as I was growing up, learning the ropes. Never would have thought that one day I'd be standing in the ring with you. Or..whats left of you. Everyone aside, Mick, I'm more than happy to put you out of your misery.

Curt looks plainly into the eyes of Mankind

Curt Hawkins
Look at yourself. Its sad. It's pathetic. You can barely walk to the ring anymore yet you actually think you can beat me? I'm young, I'm strong, and I'm the most athletically gifted superstar this company has to offer. I'm not saying that you should just hang it all up, there will always be a spot in wrestling for a legend like you, but that spot doesn't include WrestleMania. It doesn't include a United States Championship. See, that's where I fit in. That's my spot. It's my spot to main event the WrestleMania's you never got to. It's my job to win the titles you never could, and never will. I guess the simple fact is, it's just my time.

The crowd cheers and Curt nods along

Curt Hawkins
Father James Mitchell, Abyss, Mankind. The whole Dark Riders. It's not going to be strong enough to stop my rise. See, it's already started and it is far to let to stop it. Say all the "scary" things you want. It makes no difference to me. Do you see me shaking? Do you see me scared. No. You see a confident, champion, in front of you. Someone straining at the bit to get his place at WrestleMania among the immortals. Mankind, I'm going to take you down. Losing is not an option. No matter what you do, what you say, or what you bring come Monday. Somethings you just can't change. Like destiny. And it's my destiny to become United States Champion. You're not going to stop me.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs Razor Ramon

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harderâ€￾ shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

kennedy_crop_exact.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Well there ya have it folks, Shelton Benjamin has left the building and I, Mr Kennedy have entered the building! I should really thank the lot of you for the great oviation you've given me. I'm absolutely excited to be back here in UWF and this week I take on... Hrmm, he's an old bugger isn't he? Ain't nobody older than Ric Flair that's for sure! Razor Ramon, Razor... Razor... Razor... Now the name seems quite intimidating because you know... Razors. But the look chico, I can say chico right? Who in the rightful mind has a hair-do like you do Razor? Or Scott... Which one is it? Look it doesn't matter because I'm clearly an asshole, all these assholes here know that nobody from the 80's can barge in here and try tell us how it is. Now listen up old geezer, this isn't a movie, this is reality. I ain't goin' to watch 'Back To The Future' again, I watched that last night and you're no Doc. The look, the fact you haven't been relevant in a long, long time is quite disappointing. Is it what Razor was all about? The fact you changed your ways became Scott Hall, aligned yourself with Hulk Hogan and a bunch of old geezers. Why aren't you guys in a retirement home? That's the thing that bugs me, I come back only to find old geezers trying to tell me to keep off the damn lawn. Thing is, this lawn doesn't just belong to me. This is UWF's lawn, this is the playground where we all come to play and make some noise but a guy like you Razor... We all know you like being kept in the dark, you've had a bit of a downfall over the past years haven't you but now you seem... Well, I can't be exactly sure but the word's clean... but I don't know if you're clean or dirty, I can't really see that much under that mullet of yours. I really should stop with the jokes but hey, they sent me out here and told me to speak about you because we're both debuting on RAW. Jokes are always going to be there, sure you can say I'm a big bully in the playground but when I've already accustomed myself to being a complete asshole then these assholes know what I am all about.

I'm a talker, remember that but today I'll keep things short for you. I understand you need your nanna naps and the nurses have to change your medication. You're 54 and I'm only 37. Am I too old to be here? There's a lot of young guys, I'm quite weary that it's only when I hit 40 I'll be telling these people to quit stealing my walking cane. Naw, I'm just kidding! I'm in fine shape, it's why I came back but you Razor... Are you in the shape that you want to be? Well, have you ever been in shape? Well, I suppose we can all find out if you've actually got it or not but unfortunately in my eyes... Y'know, I did see ya talkin' to that girl... Not sure of her name but she was a real cutie, glad ya got a bit of taste but does a fine young girl want an old geezer with a mullet? You're no rockstar, maybe those girls are ROCKING your world but at the end of the day... I'm just here for a Mic Check.

The fans cheers for Mr Kennedy as...

BDC

Reaction score

Mankind grins a bit with that broken up smile of his.

tve75184-19970706-1877.jpg

Funny you should mention misery, Hawkins. You mention all of the things I’ve been through; all the things I’ve been thrown through. You have no idea what I’ve went through to just stand her tonight. And, personally, I don’t care if you EVER understand. The fact of the matter is, after being thrown through and off the cage by the Undertaker. Crashing through a burning table at Wrestlemania with your one time benefactor, Edge. Getting nailed in the back too many times to count by the greats like Kane, the Rock, Triple H…well, stepping the ring with a runt like you just doesn’t seem all that scary any more.

The Hardcore hero is still grinning at Curt a bit sarcastically.

No, Curt, if you’re going to get your Wrestlemania moment, you’re going to have to go through one of the Immortals. You’re going to have to do what none of the greats could do. And that’s stop me. You see, I just keep coming and coming and coming. Rules? No Rules? Don’t care!! Cause in the end it’s not about how strong you are or how talented you are. NO, it’s about endurance. And, sure, sonny, you come on strong and confident, but if you’re going to get that lady where she wants to go, you got to have endurance…longevity! And, Hawkins, I may not have the Adonis body, but this lady known as wrestling knows there’s no stopping this machine!!

You want to say I’ve fallen from grace. Maybe so. I allowed myself to be played a stooge by Mr. Kennedy Vinent MacMahon too many years. Wearing the white shirt and pulling that damned sock out of my pants and doing those moronic comedy skits for the laughs of the crowds…If you haven’t noticed, Mr. Hawkins, since I’ve been here, I’ve made emphatically clear that I’m done with playing the fool. What you see before you isn’t the broken shell of a man I’ve been for the last decade. NO, Curt, you see before you MANKIND reborn; torn off the suburban couch by your boss and thrown back into the mask thinking we would get another decade of ridiculousness out of me. Well, it ain’t happenin’. I’ve seen your and Tyler Rek’s act. Believe me, you stooge it up far more that I ever will here on UWF. NO, you see before you a MANKIND that’s sick and tired of the jokes and is ready to blaze another path of destruction across another generation. So, if you think you got what it takes to get in the ring with a man who feels no pain and can’t be made to quit EVER…you just bring your rookie ass in at Raw and let’s show the whole world what a pretty boy has to offer against a force of nature…the horseman of pain…the Darkrider, MANKIND!!!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Curt looks down and shakes his head.

Curt Hawkins
Mankind, The Dark Rider, the Horseman of pain, a force of nature, Mick Foley, whatever you want to be called...you're more delusional than I thought you were. You..you honestly think that you still have what it takes to "blaze a path of destruction" in this generation? Hell, buddy, you can barely walk to the ring. I'm surprised you still have the brain cells capable of being able to speak. I mean, come on! You are delusional. You still think it's 98 and running wild in an era where anyone could get over. Things have changed. See, it's 2013 and here you have to do a little more than fall off of things and wreck your body to become a star. Here, you actually have to have talent. And it is PAINFULLY obvious who has the talent in this ring.

Curt starts to step towards Mankind

Curt Hawkins
You're reborn, huh? How cute. What a good story. The one hit wonder is reborn to make a name in a new generation. You can't write stuff this good. But that's all it is. A story. Fictional. All in that bruised and demented head of yours. You've told yourself that you can make it here, that you can do this. When truthfully, you're never going to be more than a glorified stuntman. You'll never transcend the Hardcore division. That's all there is to it.

Curt paces a few circles around Mankind

Curt Hawkins
The more I look at you, the more I feel sorry for you. The more I look at you, the more I want to just take you out, and do you a favor you won't do yourself. Micky, you should be at home right now, chilling on the couch, drinking a beer and enjoying time with your family. Instead you have this false conclusion that somehow you're going to win back some of your old glory. Mick, come back to reality. You're not Mankind anymore. You're not the WWF Champion. You're a forty seven year old man that has more problems than anyone should. You're in the wrong game buddy, and like a horse with a broken leg..well, you know the rest.

Curt mimics Mick Foley's famous "Bang Bang" hand guns.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
RAW: The Miz vs John Morrison

AWWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

The arena erupts as The Miz makes his way out on to the stage. He throws his arms up in his trademark pose before making his way making his way down to the ring.

The-Miz-Entrance.jpg

He grabs a mic as he enters the ring. As his music continues to play he climbs to the top turnbuckle and poses again as his entrance theme begins to die down

TheMiz1-8.jpg

He jumps back down to the centre of the ring and begins to speak...

The Miz: So here we are in week two of the Raw Revolution. Week two of The Miz on the red brand. Week two on the final stretch on the Road to Wrestlemania. Only two weeks but the difference in my opponents couldn't be any more apparent. Last week I faced a relative stranger in Curt Hawkins, a guy I'd never went one on one with, a guy I had little or no history with, a guy who's dream it is at the moment to become the next US Champion. Whereas this week, my opponent is one John Morrison... now me and John have met in the ring, we most certainly do have history and he is the former UWF Champion. While my first two opponents have been worlds apart, the result will be the same and I will beat John Morrison, one-two-three just like I beat Curt Hawkins last week.

John we've been enemies, friends, enemies and friends again. We've been through it all together, including that thing in Vegas that we're not meant to talk about - don't worry, I'm still never speaking of it again - but I hoped the next time we met in the ring again it would have been at Wrestlemania, going one on one to decide who the ultimate champion of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation truly is, settling once and for all who is the better man, but you dropped the ball John, you dropped the ball. You couldn't get it done against Cody Rhodes and now it falls to me to do what you couldn't do. It falls to me to get the job done. It falls to me to pick up the pieces one again. And that's what I'm gonna do and that starts by moving you out of the title picture and taking your place.

John you know as well as I do that the only way either of us can beat Cody Rhodes is if we are 100% focussed on him, the other cannot still be around causing a distraction. That's why this week I have to move you out of the title picture for the foreseeable future. There cant be any distractions, any other factors, any complications. It's me and Rhodes and that's it. John you had your opportunity to be involved in this picture and you blew it. You blew it big time, and now you've been replaced. Now I know you well enough to know you'd never voluntarily step aside so I'm well aware I'm going to have to remove you forceable. So this is what's happening, John Morrison you have been replaced and on this week's Tuesday night Raw that replacement becomes official...

The Miz lets his arm drop to his side and he stares back up the ramp intensely...

BDC

Reaction score

jm_zps11529464.jpg

Mitchell can't believe Hawkins went there as the Hardcore legend answers!

smallestmankind.jpg

Delusional? You wanna talk delusional? Ha, delusional is putting your young career on the line by stepping into any ring that Mankind graces. Old, young...doesn't matter to me. I will put you through more pain than you ever thought possible to endure! Hell, you probably CAN'T endure it! No, Curt, it's obvious to me that you are the one out of touch with reality here! Getting over? Really? See, that's the difference between me and you, son. You're worried about your fan base or whether you're getting more tweets than Ryder. And, me? I'm concerned with exactly how I'm going to push that inexperienced body of yours to the limits without breaking any rules.

You may think me at a disadvantage; not being in a Hardcore match. But I've made a living figuring out ways to push the envelope and still make you tap to the Mandible Claw legally in the ring! So, if you think it was a simple as falling off some things or through some things and getting hurt to get 'OVER' back then, we'll see how OVER you are after I drag your tired ass all over the ring and drop you out of the ring onto the cold hard floor below a few times. We'll see how concerned with your fanbase you are when I put you in the TREE OF WOE and bludgeon you near to the end of your short little career!! We will see how many of the crowds cheers you actually hear after I powerbomb you a few times; setting you up for the CLAW!! No, I dare say, when they wheel you out of here and the paramedics are looking for vital signs; you won't be thinking about what the management in the back thought about your performance!!

Mankind shakes his head and never loses that strange little smile on his face.

Ya know, Hawkins, you can feel sorry for me all you want. I'm not going to feel a bit of remorse when I take my 'ONE HIT WONDER' (raises his fist) and pummel you over and over and over and over again with it!!!!! See, I don't have to fall off anything to put you in your precious little place there. I just have to beat you to the point that you beg the referee to stop this little charade!! you want to TAKE ME OUT? Really, boy? You gonna put me out of my misery, huh? Well you better bring both barrels of that cute little gun thing you just did, cause this three legged horse ain't goin' down without a fight!! And when I say fight, I mean you destroyed in the middle of the ring; ONE-TWO-THREE!! You think I'm playing the wrong game, buddy? Well, what you don’t' know is that it's GAME OVER and I am NOT PLAYING!!!

Mankind starts to walk away when, suddenly, he turns with his guns drawn; although the crowd anticipated an attack.

BANG! BANG! Heh...you're dead...

paul-bearer-109.jpg

Paul Bearer; REST IN PEACE!

Last edited:

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Re: UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs Razor Ramon

OOC: Literally just found out I had this match ten minutes ago, was not notified. I apologize in advance for posting day before; I know Im going to get squashed but Im not one to leave a empty thread. By the way this is my first time using someone like Ramon so send me feedback in a message if you like. Thanks!

Kennedy just drops his mic from his mouth, when we hear the squealing of tires. Razon Ramon's music blaring through the PA system.​

[video=youtube;LonNPQPkNCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LonNPQPkNCA[/video]

Ramon steps through the curtains with a big smirk on his face, arms extended. The crowd is going nuts as he pauses on the ramp; staring Kennedy down. He grins as he flips his hair back, proceeding down to ringside never taking his eyes off the self proclaimed "Asshole". Taking his time, he gradually makes his way up the steel steps, placing a leg through the middle ropes; teasing the return of one of the brightest minds the business has ever seen in the square circle; as it always was the crowd is eating right out of his hand. He clears the ropes, as he circles Kennedy; his music fading out. A huge Razor chant fills the arena, as he smirks on. Lifting his mic to speak, but waiting just briefly with the mic resting against his lips before he says his first worlds in the UWF.

2cwocgl.jpg

SAY...HELLO....TO DA BAD GUY!

The Crowd Erupts for Razor...as He rubs his chin before continuing.​

You know Chico. Originally, I had come here to this business for other plans. I heard....a Randall Orton was running around here, claiming to be the next generation of the New World Order, yah see. Now the problem with that is that you're looking at the original. I'M the original bad guy; I'm the Original asshole. I'm everything and anything that you've ever based your career on young...Mr.....Kennedy you said? Anderson? I don't know anymore nor do I care to be quite honest with you. So when I heard about Mr Randall Orton & his cheap ploy to make fame off Da Bad Guy I had to go ahead and give the Pope a ring, yah see. Now here I am here tonight in this arena, in this ring & I see no Randall Orton. I just see some guy with a cost cutter haircut, and a fake spray on tan chico. A guy stands before me, wanting to be nothing more then DA BAD GUY.​

A "Bad Guy" Chant breaks out from the fans​

Now, da Pope informed me; that instead of Randall Orton; I would be facing you instead. You stand here, and make jokes & its all he haw and good laughs till I kicks your teeth right down your throat. You're out here running your yap about this being your lawn, how you think I'm out of shape; how my life was a complete mess. The Razor Ramon that stands before you here today chico will always be the man who took The Heart..Break..Kid Shawn Michaels to the edge at Wrestlemania. The man who stands before you; looking devishly good as always may I add; will be the man who once more will create Wrestlemania history; the lore that everyone will be talking bout on da bad guys UWF DVD when he finally decides to hang them up; after he's at the very top; after he takes back a name that has been forsaken and tarinshed by the likes of young punks like Randall Orton & Mr Anderson. You can run your yap about how this is your lawn that we're staying in; but you forgot one very important thing chico; this is MY business and I go wherever I want; whenever I want; and do WHATEVER I want.

I said it many years ago; you's people know who I am. But....you don't...know why I'M HERE! Randall Orton is just the first piece of the puzzle, he's da guy that made da bad guy so interested in making a return; not just to protect my legacy & what I help create. To show & prove to the world that DA BAD GUY IS BACK....AND HE'S BETTER THEN BEFORE. Chico you're just a small step; to my greatness. UWF Championship gold around my waist. Cause if there's nothing more then beautiful ladies that da bad guy likes, it's the shine of gold.!​

Razor lowers the mic, as he smooths his hair back; leaning on the ropes waiting for a response as the crowd is going nuts​

Last edited by a moderator:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Raw 3/19/13: D'Angelo Dinero vs. Cody Rhodes

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

Cody Rhodes emerges on the stage, looking in a far better mood than expected, he looks around and brings the microphone up to his mouth holding a finger to his lips telling the crowd to quiet down.

07d4_zpsded166c1.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Shhh Shhh do you all hear that? no no....do you feel that? there's a storm coming, and it's coming straight toward our General Manager. On last week’s Raw…I was so…close…but karma has a way of getting to those who deserve it. Because on this week’s Raw, D’Angelo Dinero got it in his little head that because he managed to survive that he can step in the ring with me. What was the last time D’Angelo Dinero had his hand raised at the end of a match? And he thinks he has any hope of walking out of the ring up against me, the UWF Champion. But his delusion is a blessing for me, because that means on Raw there is no excuse. No one coming in to save the day, no one to blame me when he gets hurt, he put himself in a match and he will have to lay in bed a broken down man and live with the thought that it was him who threw himself into the meat grinder.

Cody steps into the ring.

In this ring I was born knowing every inch of that 20 by 20 canvas and that has made me a very…dangerous man in it. But my hands were forced; I just wanted to be a good wrestler, have fun be Dashing Cody Rhodes give Dashing tips and win some titles…but they robbed me of that…so at the end of the day they are the ones to blame for everything I’ve ever done and will do. All the men in the hospital, all the hurt crew members, and eventually this companies own demise, it’s by my hands, but it is thanks to them. So on Raw, every punch, every kick, every move done on D’Angelo Dinero…all I’ll be asking is not who’s crazy now…it’ll be Why are you hitting yourself? Because Dinero brought this all on himself, THEY ALL…Brought it on themselves.

Cody gets a smirk on his face as he looks around.

The only thing I’ll feel sorry for after I’m done, after the bell has stopped sounding but the ringing is still going on in his ears, will be for Christian. Because I’m not so sure I’ll be able to leave any leftovers for him at WrestleMania, but I do want all of you to do something. I want you all to come to Raw and hold up your D’Angelo Dinero Signs, bring buckets to catch his dollars falling from the sky, bring your cameras empty because this will be the last time you get to see our General Manager like you know him. I redeem what management has done, and I redeem the one blemish in my career. Enjoy your time for now, you have a great General Manager returning to the ring, you have a great superstar winning the Royal Rumble and heading to Wrestlemania in a true feel good story Everything is right with the world...Enjoy it...because this week... Raw sees the end of a Pope, WrestleMania sees the injection of poison, and afterwards all that will be left is for UWF to fall at Cody Rhodes feet.

Rhodes lifts up his title as the crowd boos

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF Raw - Christian & Robert Roode vs. Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks

[video=youtube;9QEVnnolZUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QEVnnolZUE[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Waterproof Blonde can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

christian2_zpsae2ed79b.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone. As Christian walks to the centre of the ring, his music ceases as he then waits for the crowd to become quiet before he speaks.

Christian2.jpg

Christian: Labelling Raw two nights ago as one of the most rewarding nights of my UWF career thus far would be an understatement. Not only did I walk out victorious in one of Raw's best ever main events, further underlining the point Rob and I have been trying to make that we deserve main event opportunities rather than the scraps, but I also landed myself a Wrestlemania match. I may not have been given the title shot that I deserve without a doubt, but you could say that I got something... better. I mean, let's face it - how often does a superstar ever land themselves in such a position of power like I find myself in right now? On April 14th, I hold Raw's future in the palm of my hands. I have the ability to... let's just say "cure Raw of its cancer". Because that's what D'Angelo Dinero has been ever since he took over from Teddy Long - a cancer - and I have told the world this time after time. I have given D'Angelo chance after chance to right his wrongs and do what's right, but he has continuously remained stubborn and refused to do so. See on Raw I said I was finished with being treated like crap and not being shown the respect I warrant, and clearly D'Angelo is finished using others to do his dirty work for him. I've had obstacle after obstacle thrown at me, but none of it has held me back, and at Wrestlemania I get what I have craved for so long - retribution!

Christian stands proudly in the centre of the ring, little emotion on his face, as the UWF Universe boo.

Christian: But I'll have plenty to say regarding my match in the coming weeks. As for this Tuesday night's Raw, Rob and I will be teaming up for the first time since our "loss" at No Way Out. The fact still remains that we were never BEATEN by Dean Ambrose and John Cena. We weren't, and the evidence is there. I unintentionally speared Rob, so Cena took the coward's way out and shamed not only himself, not only Dean Ambrose, but Smackdown as a whole. They proved that very night that Smackdown is inferior to Raw, and John knew this. John was embarrassed with how they retained the tag team titles, so he turned on his partner. So on one side of the equation you have two bitter rivals, but on the other you have a team that has never been stronger than it is now. See Rob and I used last week's match to prove a point, and this is the only time in my career that I will claim that my victory wasn't just for my own gain. As I said earlier, Rob and I competed in one of Raw's best ever main event matches, showcasing just what we can do in this very ring, but also giving the man who came up with the oh-so-brilliant idea of placing us against each other the middle finger. Now he wants to see whether or not that match has divided us by putting us against... by putting us against...

Christian stands quiet and a little confused.

Christian: I'm sorry, just let me take a second to digest this. So Rob and I bring the house down last week, providing my ungrateful peeps with a five-star match, and then the following week we're given... we're given Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks? Really? It's an insult, it really is, but I guess that's the best D'Angelo can do after being beaten mercilessly last week by my old friend, Cody Rhodes. Nonetheless, I've crossed paths with Curt and Tyler once before in the lead up to the Royal Rumble match, and if I recall Curt bragged repeatedly about being a former Hardcore Champion. I didn't even know Curt was on Raw, so I guess it goes to show how high class his Raw career has be...

Suddenly the UWF Universe burst into cheers due to Christian being interrupted mid-sentence.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: UWF Raw 3/19/13: D'Angelo Dinero vs. Cody Rhodes

Rhodes stands in the center of the ring, the crowd buzzing about what is going to happen. After deveral moments, the titantron lights up and Christy Hemme is standing by.

4live-christy.hemme-11.02.10.1.jpg

Christy Hemme: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, UWF RAW General Manager, D'Angelo Dinero!

The General Manager of RAW and former 2-Time World Champion steps into frame and Christy begins her interview.

a2wyUVhudXl3T1Ux_o_the-pope-dangelo-dinero-tribute.jpg

Christy Hemme: Now D'Angelo, last week you had a confrontation with UWF Champion Cody Rhodes which led to the Champion assualting you and leaving you lying. Some people are saying that if it weren't for The Miz, who knows what would have happened. What do you have to say about that?

D'Angelo Dinero: Lil' mama, that's been the question everyone's been askin' Pope all week. How is Pope goin' to respond to havin' his ass whooped in the middle of that ring last week. And the answer to that is simple. Pope's pissed off! And Pope's not pissed off 'cause Pope got beat down, NO, NO, NO, Pope's pissed off for 'cause for as well as Pope knows Cody Rhodes, he shoul' have known somethin' like that was goin' to go down. 'Ya see, Pope and Cody have an extensive history. We go way back. Pope's one of the few people that can say they hold a victory over Cody Rhodes. No controversy, no excuses, jus' a straight up ass whoopin'. And now Cody thinks what he did last week and what' goin' to go down in the middle of that ring on RAW is goin' to be some form of redemption. Let Pope let 'ya in on a lil' secret, Cody, the only redemption that there will be next week will belong to Pope. 'Cause in the middle of that ring, Pope's goin' to do what he does best and that's deliver two pimp slaps and a DDE.

Dinero adjusts the hair out of his face before speaking continuing.

Dinero: 'Understand somethin' Cody, last week 'ya made a mistake. And 'ya mistake wasn't attackin' Pope, no the mistake was not finishin' the job. 'Cause now 'ya have got a pissed off D'Amgelo Dinero comin' at 'ya. And this isn't the D'Angelo Dinero that wears a suit and a tie and makes business decision. This is the D'Angelo Dinero that's a two time World Champion and the man who has done it all in this business. And to 'ya point Cody, yes, it's been a while since Pope has won a match, but trust me daddy, it's jus' like ridin' a bike.

Dinero: Cody Rhodes was born to do this. This business is in his blood. He was bred to do this. But there's one problem, he's runnin' into someone who was bred to succeed. And when the UWF Champion goes in the ring wit' someone who is truly better than him at this, Cody Rhodes is goin' to find out that he is still nothin' more than the son of a son of a plumber. He is still "Dashin" Cody Rhodes. And most importantly, Cody Rhodes is goin' to find out that as always, D'Angelo Dinero is better than him. Tonight, Pope puts the "Monster" down once and for all.

Dinero leaves the interview area and the camera cuts back to the ring where Cody Rhodes just watched all of that go down. The entire arena is silent for a few moments when...

Aaahhh!!!

[video=youtube;xs5J5GIT3DQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs5J5GIT3DQ[/video]

"Catholi-Funk" begins playing and the fans get to their feet cheering the General Manager of Raw. Dinero walks out onto the stage and stares down the UWF Champion. Dinero and Rhodes never take their eyes off one another before the UWF Champion begins speaking again.

img_0751_display_image.jpg

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Antonio Cesaro versus Razor Ramon

We cut backstage as we see Ramon, face barley visible as he's looking away from the camera. He smirks, he clears his throat making sure he has the clear attention of the audience, as he runs through his mind the events of what happened last week on UWF RAW. He finally speaks.​

scotthall.jpg

"Last week, on UWF RAW I made my unsuccesful return to the square circle. Years of people telling me that I was washed up, that Razor's life was in shambles. That he would never be the Bad guy that once was so dominant; that made history; that built this industry. I stood across the ring from a man who is the future of the business, I gave him everything I could and more; but yet couldn't seem to find a way to get over that hump. I promise you though Chico, it's going to happen. Cause you see I've always been told that I would never make it, that I would never be the top guy; here I am. Still standing as not only a legend, but as a founding father of the wrestling business that you the fans find yourself watching today. It was all because of ME. Without Razor there would be NO Monday Night Wars. There would be NO NWO for Randall Orton to hitch on the coat tail of to try to ride it's previous success in this industry. Without Razor, wrestling as a entity would be non existent.​

"Last week is in the past, because while I wasn't able to pin Mr. Anderson in the very ring that I help build up; I proved to not only the world but to EVERYONE in that lockeroom that the bad guy was back, and he's better then ever yah know. Last week I gave the fans what they wanted to see, and that was Razor Ramon. No more. This week and for the weeks on coming up to and through Wrestlemania; there will only be Scott Hall; and you're looking at him. The days of me catering to the fans, are done; it's time that I looked out for one person, and one person only; and that's myself.​

Off camera one of the producers asks "What are your thoughts on your match this week with the United States Champion, Antonio Cesaro?"

Antonio Cesaro? What about him? He's the United States Champion.​

Producer asks "Do you think you'll beat him this week on UWF RAW?"

What kind of stupid question is that? Who is this guy? Someone get him the hell out of here. Go get me a coffee or something before I slap yah across the mouth. Antonio Cesaro is just another guy, with just another gimmick who happens to get a chance to get a rub off one of the greatest of all times. There is only one thing that gives me the slightest bit of interest when it comes to this match; and that's the United States title that he holds over his shoulder. A man who has held that title for almost one hundred days, a record now in this company, is the man that I'll be making a statement against. Ya see when I pin Antonio Cesaro in that very ring this week on UWF RAW, da pope is only going to have one choice, and that's to award the United States Championship match at Wrestlemania to da bad guy. That's the only option, and it's what Antonio Cesaro fears the most. Without the United States Championship in his poccession he's irrelevant, he's forgettable. It's time that this company, and this brand had a champion that they can look up to, that they can admire. A man who has stood at the greatest show of them all, and has fought the very best. RAW needs Scott Hall, and I'm here to deliever it to them.​

What was the main reason why you decided to come back? Why now?

Last week was pretty self explanatory. I came back because of Randall Orton; and I came back to deliever this company a champion that they can be proud to promote. These other guys in the locker room are nothing more then schmucks. I've seen this before. They're the guys who are content to just sitting back; having everything handed to them. The guys who were brought through this company just because of who their daddy knew or that their daddy wrestled. They know nothing bout hard times, bout being on the road in territories, working every show possible to make ends meet while trying to get over. These guys are the guys who in past companies were middle card at best, because wrestlers such as myself put in time and effort to the craft, and went out there and busted their ass; and won championships.​

Last question. One person you want to wrestle in UWF & why?​

Anyone that holds something that I want. Rather it be a championship on RAW, on Smackdown, or on NXT. It doesn't matter. If Scott Hall decides to he wants to go to other brands and smack some people across the mouth then so be it. Cause you see, I said it last week. I go whereever I want, whenever I want and do whatever I want. I don't care what da pope tells me, I don't care if I hurt little Cody Rhodes feelings, or whoever it may be. I'm here for one person, and one person only and that's myself. Whoever stands in my way is just another casualty of the system.​

Scott Hall takes his mic off his shirt, leaving his seat and walks off camera as the scene fades out.

Status
Not open for further replies.