UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs. HBK

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harderâ€￾ shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

Kennedy today is wearing a black vest and has brown hair once again...

ScreenShot2013-04-19at102200AM_zps057878ba.png

Mr. Kennedy: What should have been... finally happens. After a bit of a disastrous few weeks... I managed to pick up the ball straight after WrestleMania; I knew I still had passion for this business... I knew this is where I truly belong. Christopher Masters suffered a defeat when I defeated him; however it was Wade Barrett that ended the aftermath by attacking me. Last week, I showed Wade Barrett what an asshole is truly like. For I, Mr. Kennedy screwed him out from being placed in the Money In The Bank match. To me, it was a smart move... Nobody beats me down and gets away with things at all; now Shawn... We didn't have our match, but I damn well told you that the match is going to happen. I wasn't going to let this atrocity slide, I wasn't going to sit around backstage waiting every damn week just to face you. I've got a lot of explainin' to do and it all starts right here Shawn.

Just before WrestleMania, I stepped up on the apron but you kicked me right in the face. Now, I thought we had a bit of mutual respect here but since you kicked me in the face... I wasn't the same... I'm unsure if I am the same right now. Now, I did state... I'd help you in case you were in trouble and mind you... It looked like you were goin' to get your ass kicked all the way to Africa; I didn't want you to suffer an injury. I looked out for ya Shawn, but naw... you wanted to be that "Asshole" and kick me straight in the face. 'Cos of that... I wasn't deemed fit to turn up to WrestleMania; my jaw was sore for two damn weeks. Trust me folks, Shawn's Superkick can break ya damn jaw. But I know it's goin' to suck if I'm the one this week sufferin' from the Superkick. Now, my face's a pretty one don't get me wrong; now I'm hopin' that damn kick doesn't chop me head off. Now Shawn, you know I'm an asshole; I admit that week in; week out but what I wanna know is do we still have that damn respect for each other? I know you ain't happy with me, I ain't happy with myself... That WrestleMania moment was suppose to be a dream for me; but I'm goin' to turn that WrestleMania dream into a dream this week on RAW. The match that should have happen finally happens right here, now c'mon Shawn... I know you're damn happy that ya finally get to face me; I'm damn happy. We're goin' to tear the roof off for the people here! We are in Phoenix, Arizona!

The crowd pops heavily for the mention of the hometown.

Now I've been signing autographs and I've been busy, I tell ya these fans cannot wait 'til the doors open, they cannot wait 'til we square off in the ring! Now Shawn, I'm keepin' myself short... Now get out 'ere buddy!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF RAW 4/30/13: AJ Styles vs Christian

[video=youtube;G2nfWKgwR98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nfWKgwR98[/video]

Fans give a mix reaction as the "Phenomenal" AJ Styles makes his way to the ring. AJ Styles goes on as he looks around the arena with no enthusiasm what so ever. AJ Styles goes and he enters the ring and he just stands there waiting. AJ Styles goes and he gets a microphone handed to him. Styles stands there as he begins to speak to the fans

images

AJ Styles: Last week all of you witnessed what I like to call an embarassment on TV. An embarassment where they showed my wife and I arguing, and bickering at home. Some even asked me if I beat her just because how scared she was. Well let me tell you something right now. I do....

AJ pauses before he even speaks again AJ goes and speaks

AJ Styles: No... None of you deserve to hear about my life, what I do in my life is none of your business.

More negative feeling is moving towards AJ as AJ goes and he picks up his mic and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: That was last week. This week I take on Christian a man who I will meet in the UWF money in the bank ladder match. A man who is someone I don't respect. Christian is a man I wan't to beat so that way I can keep up my advantage here in the money in the bank ladder match. The money in the bank ladder match in it I have already defeated one of the participants in the match. Now I am looking to make it number two. Christian is someone who walks on his high horse acting like he deserves everything in this damn company; when in all honesty he shouldn't deserve anything.

Fans begin to cheer more for AJ, AJ disregards it as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: You see it comes down to this it is only a matter of time before "the one" gets what he wants, and you people maybe wondering who is "the one". Well I am the "the one". You see I am not going out there to defeat Christian for you people.

fans automatically boo AJ for saying that, and AJ begins to speak

AJ Styles: Yes beating Christian is for my own personal gain. If I defeat a man who has all these accomplishment piled up in this industry it shows to me that I am truly the number one. You see people thought alcohol would be the death of me, people thought that I was doing something wrong by doing all the recreation activities that I have been doing outside of the ring, but in all honesty these activities made me realize what is the most important thing out there in the world. The most important thing in the world is my self happiness you can't live in a world where you're always trying to make everyone happy.

No, no you have to focus on yourself before anyone else. That is why I didn't chase after Wendy, because I knew it is one less person I didn't need to help in this world. Call it selfish, but that is the truth in life to reach ultimate happiness you got to worry about yourself first, and not always everyone else in this world. That is why I am watching out for number one, and that is why I am "the one".

Some fans cheer while others boo. Mostly men cheer for AJ because they understand this the most while women and children boo as AJ stands there looking as emotionless as ever

Lewb

Reaction score
Kane/Nash Vs. Lesnar/Edge

The Raw staging has barely been set up as the crowd are on their way through the doors. The seats are all being filled quickly, and this speed is enhanced as....

[video=youtube_share;z6NFUir87iQ]http://youtu.be/z6NFUir87iQ[/video]

"Here Comes The Pain" tears through the arena and out comes the man formerly known as "The Next Big Thing", with wily mastermind Paul E. Heyman creeping in the behemoths shadow.

Lesnar and Heyman take their time taking in their surroundings before marching to the ring. Lesnar jumps up on the ring apron as Heyman takes the steps and they both enter the ring the same time. Boos ring out as Heyman demands a microphone, the presence of Lesnar always comandeering. The music stops and Heyman starts to talk.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, two weeks ago we had planned to give you the pleasure of seeing the arrival of a dominant force the likes of which you will never see between one arms span in your days. A debut of such devastation, that even the most hardcore of Paul E. Heyman followers would find... uneasing, to stand and watch. The arrival of Brock Lesnar was set up to be the pinnacle, of UWF's televised actions if it wasn't for one man. Then in his official in ring return we had planned the most one-sided beatdown of a manufactured monster, a man that you have all feared, and cowered away from in the past, and we had the the policy down and locked to show you all that he is indeed no monster, but merely a stepping stone to the inevitability of my client becoming your champion, and that his dominance over on NXT was purely the basis of the show being over-run by non-entities and has-beens. But I regret to inform you that this was also ruined. Those are the bad news. The good news is that the two guilty parties in this sordid affair are both now cattle for the beast to round up, as both Kane, and Kevin Nash have been scheduled to take Brock Lesnar on, with The Rated R Superstar Edge by his side.

What you don't seem to realize, and Kane, you better listen up on this here, is that Brock Lesnar does not give a damn about the Money in the Bank ladder match or the prize that it possesses... YET. First, all he cares about.... is redemption. I worked damn hard to get my client a good contract here, negotiation with Randy Orton went through the night and the deal we worked out was performance based. So not only have you cost Brock the dream debut, and the right result out of his first match-up, but you have cost the financial gain to go with it. This not only upsets my client, but it upsets me as well. So this week, there will be no hiding in the back from either of you, you both have to face this beast like a man and live up to what you so far have done. And once it's all over I can guarantee that the Money in the Bank match will have two less opponents taking part. Isn't that right?

Paul edges the mic over to Brock who has other ideas.

RAW_1003_Photo_159_display_image.jpg

Brock Lesnar: Let's not bee too hasty Paul. I mean I could take both Kane, and Kevin Nash out of the picture this week, and I would be very pleased to oblige. But, if we are talking about the bigger picture. At the Pay Per View, I have been given clearance to do anything..... ANYTHING I so please to six guys all at once. Ladders.... anything I find around the arena legal. Hell Paul.... it's like all my Christmas' and birthdays all rolled into one. So this week, Kane, Kevin Nash, if I have to leave Edge out on the ring apron with his mangled up foot and kick both of your sorry asses on my own so be it. But take note, what I do to you this week will be NOTHING, in comparison to Money in the Bank!

Both men start laughing, but they soon stop as they hear.......

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
UWF Tuesday Night RAW 7/5/2013 - Wade Barrett vs Cody Rhodes

A theme rapes the silence and screams throughout the venue.

"FAR FROM OVER"

[video=youtube;qTTU_TwjX2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTTU_TwjX2M[/video]

Far From Over by Rev Theory, the theme that always represented Wade Barrett as an Emperor plays, as Wade Barrett walks from the back, wearing his signature black coat with a rose in one of the pockets, as the fans boo him.

WadeBarrettEntrance2_display_image.jpg

And with a pretty serious face, he walks slowly to the ring. However, he stops before the ring and looks at a beautiful girl in her mid-twenties. He takes the rose from his pockets, smells it, smiles cockily and gives the rose to the girl, who's visibly charmed. However, the crowd still keeps booing Barrett. He takes off the coat and throws it at the innocent officials around the ring and is given a microphone by the ring announcer. His music fades to silence as he gets ready to tell the world a few words.

wade+barrett+red.jpg

The Emperor of UWF; Wade Barrett:

Now, since people say "first things first", I'd prefer to get a few.. urgent.. things off my chest, right off the bat. Last episode of RAW, on April 30th, I was scammed, robbed and cheated out of my well deserved victory. Therefore, as your Emperor, I am obliged to announce the actions that have to be taken in order to prevent such beguilements and frauds in my Empire, the UWF.

The crowd interrupts him once more with their booing, because they simply love cutting him off at the beginning of his promo.

SHUT UP, you inferior bacterias. As my slaves and fools, you are unfortunately, but naturally a part of the Empire as well and therefore you shall now listen to my announcement I am making. Back to the main topic. The first thing that I am about to announce is the execution of Ken Anderson, also known as Mr. Kennedy. Believe me or not, though, I am no criminal. I am no murderer, and therefore, the execution will not be a classical one and will not result in the death of the punished one. This execution will be done as soon as possible, as soon as I see Ken Anderson, and will, unfortunately for him, mean that I shall once again use all of the bare knuckle fighting skills I have and act again as if these were the streets of Manchester, England. Do not get me wrong, these are the actions that simply have to be made, as an example to all of you sheep, if nothing, for you have to see what will you get if you allow yourself to disrespect The Emperor and his Empire. I was inches away of winning the match, when suddenly, Ken Anderson interfered in my match and attacked me in a way only cowards attack. That resulted in a risk of me getting injured and also in me not participating in the multi-man contest for the Money In The Bank briefcase, which would allow me to have a match for one of the main championships that I would win in the end and conquer UWF and make it my empire in it's fullest. But as you can see, that has not happened, and that is the reason why Ken Anderson will feel the consequences.

The crowd boos Barrett for wanting to hurt one of the fan favorites.

However, the other reason why I am here right now is a matter of a small celebration, connected to a little speech of mine regarding my next week's match that has been recently announced. Now, despite all the bad that happened last week, the management was visibly impressed by my actions, the management respects The Empire and the Emperor and the management has shown it in giving me an opportunity to showcase my power in the main time-slot, in the main event of next week's Tuesday Night RAW. To be honest, I am well aware of my skills and great in-ring technique, but I didn't expect the management of this company, my empire, to grant me such a beautiful opportunity. Now if this were a match like any other, if this were a match against some nobody, I would have simply come here, and said a few thoughts on it and that would be it. This time, however, I have the opportunity to show you inferior sheep and the whole world that last week was simply a scam and that my last week's loss was not deserved by any means. Without any more useless words and phrases, let me announce, that I will be facing a man who I respect. Now, it is widely known that I do not respect people unless they earn my respect. Those who I respect, they earn it by achieving great accomplishments in their lives, or on their quest to satisfaction. This man I am facing was one of the longest reigning UWF Champions, his name is Cody Rhodes. He was one of the most impressive wrestlers in this company and as I've said before, I respect him. But regardless of my respect towards you, Cody, you still are bound to be just another brick in the wall for me, just another person I am about to annihilate on my quest to glory, and beating such an important person is something just ideal to start off with.

However, Barrett is interrupted by..

-------------

OOC: Good luck RIR, let's make our thread worthy being called the main event! I'm so happy that I can face you.

Last edited:

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW 4/30/13: AJ Styles vs Christian

The arena sits in a brief silence as the UWF Universe digests Styles' words, debating what side of the fence they'll sit on. Their decision is cut short due to an appearance they've all just become aware of. Styles turns and looks towards the top of the ramp, as do most of the UWF Universe, as they realise that Christian is standing there, arms folded and a grin on his face. Christian unfolds his arms and briefly looks out at the crowd, just about ready to speak.

Christian19.jpg

Christian: Well that was... interesting, to say the least. I'm not sure how to take this new attitude of yours, AJ, but I'd be lying if I said it'll be keeping me up at night. For somebody who has appeared sparingly in this company, you've just walked straight in, made yourself at home, and expect everybody to care about your issues. I'm going to be completely honest with you, AJ - I had no idea about your personal demons, I have no idea who the hell this Wendy chick even is, but more importantly I had no idea... that you were even back. I mean, for somebody who always seemed to find himself buried in the spotlight, you're not exactly giving anyone any reason to take note of your return. Take myself for example - the only reason I knew you were back was through finding out who the six men are that I will be beating to become Mr Raw Money in the Bank. It was quite a surprise to see your name listed among many others who I had no clue were now a part of the Raw roster either, but what shocked me most was when I was informed that you actually earned your spot in the match the same night as I did. Now as far as I'm concerned, it's a disgrace that I had to beat John Cena to force my way into the Money in the Bank match when you consider the fact that guys like Brock Lesnar and Kane were rewarded their spots for doing absolutely nothing. We are the only two who EARNED our spots, AJ.

Christian pauses momentarily so that Styles comprehends that statement.

Christian: But that doesn't mean I respect you or anything you've accomplished. I couldn't help but overhear everything you had to say while I was backstage, and if I'm to be completely honest with you, AJ... nothing you said really bothered me. It didn't. You don't respect me, you want to beat me on Raw to further your momentum, I don't deserve anything I claim I deserve, and so on and so forth. None of that bothered me because it's the same recycled argument I hear every single week, that I don't deserve a single thing. I spoke on Raw a few nights ago and stated that I'm fed up with being mistreated, being shunned, being thrown leftovers and scraps while others are rewarded for being yes men. I break the mould, AJ, I'm simply not afraid of speaking my mind and standing up to incompetent General Managers like Teddy Long and D'Angelo Dinero. I say and do what I want because I know I deserve the very best. I will prove that at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view, but next week on Raw I'll be showing you first hand exactly what I mean. See AJ, say whatever you like; tell me all about your little problems because I truly want to hear them. I do, but just know that when Raw comes around you'll experience why I am the favourite going into the pay-per-view. I really mean that.

Christian nods his head, followed by folding his arms as he remains at the top of the stage and is booed by the UWF Universe. Christian now waits to hear what Styles has to say next.

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs. HBK

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

The crowd erupts as, HBK comes out from the back. HBK doesn't come out as his usual flashy way, but instead with a slow walk and a cold stare at, Mr. Kennedy from the entrance way

HBK heads straight for the ring still without taking his eyes off of, Mr. Kennedy. As, HBK gets to the ringside he walks up the steps and heads inside the ring. HBK walks over to the far corner and is handed a microphone. As he turns around, HBK looks into, Mr. Kennedy's eyes and gets ready to speak

HBK: A few months back I took off some needed time in February. I kept on getting asked by, The Pope about when and if I'd return in time for WrestleMania II. Seeing as I missed out on WrestleMania last year, I knew I didn't want to this year. So I went on and I told him as long as he had something to intrigue me to come back then I would. He mentioned your name, Ken. He said a match like that for him would elevate his career and over the last few years I have been doing that to many of the younger talent. I've passed up numerous title reigns to help put over the younger guys so all these people and this business will have a successful future after the day the likes of myself, Undertaker, Triple H, The Rock and a few others decide to call it a career. So I after a lengthy meeting with, The Pope, I looked him in the eye and I told him that it would be an honor to face you on the grandest stage of them all. You had a friend in me who was willing to go to great lengths to help your career out. I stuck up for you because I knew that this would drive you to reach to that level.

Mr. Kennedy lowers his head and looks to his right

HBK: LOOK AT ME! I stuck my neck out for you because I knew this would be your big moment. I have had numerous big moments at WrestleMania, but I was finally going to give you yours because I knew not how much you wanted it, but how much you needed it. I sacrificed my WrestleMania weekend to give you that chance against, Mr. WrestleMania himself. I could have faced off against anyone else, but, The Pope had one person in mind at the time. I was willing to give you that chance and you BLEW IT! I realize this isn't your typical, HBK coming out here and talking like this, but I'm pissed off. I gave you three weeks to speak openly after I did, but yet you still didn't. You wanted this match so badly, but you blew it. You had a chance to elevate your career at WrestleMania and now look at yourself. All you're doing is trying to make up for the wrong you did. Well it takes time to make it all up. I know, I have been there and to this day I still am making up that time. The one thing I never did though was I never no showed a match nore a WrestleMania event. BUT YOU DID!

HBK lowers his microphone and puts his hand over his face and wipes his mouth while the camera shows, Mr. Kennedy with a calm cool tuned face taking all of this in

HBK: Now here we are a few days away from a match that should of taken place almost three weeks ago. A match is a match and a show is a show, but when it comes to WrestleMania there is no one and I mean no one who gets more fired up than, Shawn Michaels does! I don't want you to blame a super kick that may have fractured your jaw as an excuse as to why you didn't show up for WrestleMania. The truth is, Mr. Kennedy, is not only are you lazy, but you were just plain scared. You knew about how much success I have had at WrestleMania and if you don't perform to the level people expect you to than you know you mind as well find a new career. That's why you no showed the event. You took the cowardly way out. Well you're not going to take the easy way out this time. That so called friendship is longe gone and I'm usually a forgiving guy, but not when it comes to WrestleMania. If you thought that last super kick I gave you hurt, you haven't felt anything. This Tuesday on Raw, I'm going to kick your teeth down your throat!!

HBK lowers his microphone and waits for a response

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Tuesday Night RAW 7/5/2013 - Wade Barrett vs Cody Rhodes

???: Whoa oh...

Over the pa system no music places and no tron starts, just a monotone voice echos throughout the arena. Cody Rhodes emerges on stage, walking slowly out with a microphone up to his mouth as he looks down in the ground.

Cody Rhodes:

Whoa...oh...you're only smoke and mirrors...whoa oh...

Cody lifts his gaze up and notices Barrett in the ring, his face doesn't change as he continues speaking.

rer_zpsdae97854.jpg

Do you ever wonder why we do...this? we come out here, we talk and talk when what we're really here to do is compete in that ring...and yet we keep coming out here and talking a big game no matter what happened the week prior. You lost your shot at Money in the Bank, and your here with a bigger ego than ever, and I'm expected to come out here and be the same Cody Rhodes as always...but...I'm not...Frankly...Wade was it?...Frankly Wade I didn't even want to come out here. I have a lot of things running in my head...and I didn't feel like coming out here and putting on the same old show. Wade, I know you, hell I've fought you before...and yet you’re out here and you've changed your whole personality, you don't even sound the same...and that...that always happens. Do you know what really gets to your mind Wade? Being around so long and yet seeing the whole world change around you. It's actually funny; I've been it all in people’s minds. Stepping stone, Liar, Crazy, a name on a list, just another challenge. And now...now I'm a brick on a wall. Thank you Wade, for that and for giving me what it seems everyone in wrestling history is obsessed with…respect.

Cody tilts his head to the side thinking for a moment before he continues

Everyone seems to fight for respect around here, growing up all I heard about was respect. But Wade I have to say while I appreciate having your respect, and I appreciate you being a little emperor and all… I have to say something before we get too carried away, I’ve had a lot of things happen to me lately and it’s just rolling around in my head right now. I have…so much to think about…but in said thinking there’s just a part of me that wants to get out all this frustration so I can have a clear mind. And Wade-boy, that’s going to be you, but before you get offended just know that this isn’t about you…it’s about me. So do continue being an emperor and sending people to beheading and all that great stuff, because on Raw I’m not going to make a brick wall out of you, I’m not going to set an example out of you, I’m not going to behead you, hell I don’t even want to injure you. Wade I’m just going to beat you, plain and simple.

The side of Codys mouth tweaks as if a smile wants to creep in, the crowd unsure on how to react as they don’t necessarily like Barrett.

And that’s the interesting thing about it Wade, you don’t Respect me, no you respect my accomplishments. Wait you don’t even respect that, you just like them and wish they were your own. You aren't Jealous of me by any means, you just want to have done what I've done. You don't even know me well enough to respect me, but you're going to get to know me very well. Even though I never found a particular interest in garnering respect, I was taught about it growing up and I can tell when someone truly respects someone else and you Wade you don't Respect me... But here’s my gift to you Wade, you're giving me an outlet for my frustrations, and I'm going to teach you to truly respect someone…like a man respects a great white shark.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

AJ looks on at Christian and he begins to speak

images

AJ Styles: Ya know Christian maybe I have discrediting you a little bit too much. You know both of us have the same though proccess we don't care what anyone thinks. We don't care about what is said this Monday night. We just want to be the one. We want to be the number one guy here in this business, and we both want to focus on ourself and see where we belong in this company. Christian you said you wanted to hear my problems, I will tell you a little but of what my problems are here.

Fans give a mix reaction as AJ speaks towards too Christian

AJ Styles: My problem is that I have always felt like I focused on others, and not myself. People don't realize in life that you have to make your self the main priority to be successful. I always felt that I was someone that is more focused on helping others then me trying to move forward for myself. I felt the number one person in my life I AJ Styles was not gettting what he needed, while others around me were getting the exact same thing they wanted. That is why I am focusing on "the one" because I am "The one" here in this situation, because if you don't focus on yourself on who is the true number one you are going to go down a path of sorrow you will regret. That is why I turned too drugs, and alcohol....That is why...

AJ pauses as he looks on at Christian, and he begins to speak again

AJ Styles: I think you have heard enough about my problems... cause Christian this Tuesday I will show you why people call the...

AJ pauses again. Fans were waiting for the trade mark Phenomenal phrase AJ is known for. AJ goes to speak

AJ Styles: Why I am "the one" here in UWF. So Christian your belief that you're the favorite in this money in the bank match. You're wrong I am the one who is in the favorite in this match. I have had previous experience in this match, and won it. Tuesday on Raw you will see what I mean when it comes too facing off against a true favorite into the match.

Aniking

Reaction score

Christian remains at the top of the ramp, having listened intently to Styles' words. Christian takes a step to the side and looks out at the UWF Universe whilst running his fingers through his hair. He looks down; eyes closed and he shakes his head, before looking back up at Styles and beginning to make his way down the ramp.

Christian8.jpg

Christian: Yeah I can't keep this going forever, in fact it's eating me up. AJ, when I said I cared to hear your problems... I actually didn't. It was a test, a test in which you failed and I'm coming clean because I can't stand acting all considerate. You opened the door and walked me straight into your mindset, a simple trick I thought you'd be a little wiser in preventing. Then again I'm sure all the alcohol and drugs have had an effect on you mentally and physically, which begs the question why you're even here. I mean I don't care about you in the slightest, but if you really have all these demons... then why aren't you in rehab? If you're as much of a wreck as you look to be, hiding your face inside a hoodie, then what exactly do you have to gain by wasting my time right now? After all, I am the TRUE favourite to leave Money in the Bank with Raw's briefcase, therefore my time is of the upmost importance and that doesn't include wasting it on... on a junkie.

Christian points at Styles to signify he's the junkie, even though everybody knew who he was already talking about.

Christian: But you're right about one thing, AJ - to be truly successful in this business, you need to focus on you and only you. Sure, you could get yourself a partner and go after the Tag Team Championships as much as you like, a position I've found myself in throughout my career, but that can only get you so far. In this business you need personal accolades and championships that set you apart from the rest. It all acts as a reward for your efforts... and this brings me to WHY I'm the favourite, AJ. See while you're simply claiming you're the favourite while in some deluded state, having competed in just one match since making your return, my efforts have gone long unrewarded and I'm sick and tired of it. Every time I have come close to achieving something special, somebody has had to ruin it. Instead of being the most decorated superstar in UWF history, I stand here having achieved nothing. With a new era brings a new Christian, a Christian who's never been more determined in his life!

Christian has made it to the steel steps, which he walks up and enters the ring immediately afterwards.

Christian: I have deserved one... more... World Championship match for a LONG time, AJ, and after Money in the Bank that title shot will be in MY hands! Not in the Board of Director's, not in an incompetent General Manager's, it'll be in MINE! My hands, my terms, my reward, and there's nothing some junkie will EVER be able to do about it! But before then, you'll find out on Raw just how out of touch you really are... with the leader of the pack.

Christian smirks at Styles as his arm falls to his side, and he now waits for a response.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

Wade Barrett cuts him off.

smackdownsept7_279.jpg

The Emperor of UWF; Wade Barrett:

First of all, Cody, I believe you mixed up fear with respect, for they are similar but not necessarily the same. The way I respect you is the same way one is expected to respect a war veteran. An old man, who has done many things in the past that are worthy the respect, but won't accomplish a damn thing in his life and therefore he's respected for the only accomplishment, or accomplishments if he achieved any in the war he fought in. Sometimes respect is a very questionable matter, and I expect you, as a war veteran when it comes to the types of respect, to know that. Let me explain myself. You were a force. A miracle in many's eyes. An underdog, a weak piece of nothing. A little man, a metrosexual, over-obsessed with his looks and all, a little man that everybody thought he'd do just as much nothing as he is.

A part of the crowd boos Barrett.

And as a piece of metrosexual nothing you were, you started winning titles and achieving accomplishments, just like your veteran soldier started killing people. Until you started winning bigger titles, until UWF was established, and you were the first World Heavyweight Championship, and even won the UWF Championship afterwards and held it for a hell of a long time. That is a thing that I respect. However, I was also a witness of your downfall, and that downfall, launched you into the waters of men who won't accomplish anything. Ever. Again. I saw you giving away your pride to Damien Sandow on Smackdown. Believe me or not, Cody, I was sitting backstage in my locker room, even though I am not a part of SmackDown, but I thought it would be amusing for me to see the other pack of monkeys UWF consists of. To my surprise, Cody, you appeared over there. You appeared and just blatantly announced that you will defend your title, which made me wonder how did that happen, since the big titles are usually defended on Pay-Per-Views and those matches are announced some time before they happen. And you just went out there and didn't defend yourself. I don't care if you were attacked by anybody, if it was me wearing that title, I would hire myself bodyguards or lackeys, slaves, whatever, it does not matter. I would do anything to protect the title, for a title is a symbol of domination, force, power. It's an embodiment of one's pride, when it comes to wrestling.

The crowd is unsure how to react.

And you just gave it up. That, Cody, does not make you a honorable man in my eyes anymore, yet I still respect you. I respect you for your past accomplishments, but I know you won't achieve a damn thing anymore, because only powerful man achieve great things and you.. you showed you don't know what power is anymore. You showed me, you showed these unimportant insects and the rest of the monkeys in the back, you showed the entire Empire your weakness. There's no place left for weak people. And before you ask me how come I give myself the right to tell you all of this when I haven't accomplishment a half of things you have, let me tell you why, let me answer you right away - I was not here. Sure, I was in UWF, this is not my UWF debut. But that doesn't count for me. A single accomplishment I've accomplished during that time DOES NOT count, for I was not myself. People change, Cody, just like you said. I've changed. I've faced a personality crisis, I was on the verge of staying somebody I'm not. I was on the verge of becoming another, as these brainwashed sheep would say, "generic heel" that would just come out and say insulting stuff to the crowd in order to stay hated for he enjoyed hatred. Call that kind of person whatever you want, but that is still me, however why should I pretend that I am an ordinary man, an ordinary wrestler, when I can proudly be who I truly was and when I can truly tell you all my history and be proud of it even more. And you know why, Cody? Because my history is something worthy respect and that kind of fear you thought that was respect, for a man does not respect a shark, he fears it. I am the shark right now.

The fans now boo.

Now let me show you something, Cody.

Wade Barrett raises his right arm up and the camera zooms on his armpit.

tumblr_mdkeqkB7bE1qzx229o1_500.jpg

(ooc: ignore the text around)

It shows a long scar spanning from the end of his triceps almost all the way to his ribs.

This, Cody, is my way of telling and showing you who's the shark here. When I left my house and bought myself a luxurious flat in Manchester instead so I could be closer to the streets and be closer to the streets where I fought to rule them, my life changed. Suddenly, I was a man who wore a suit and attended street fights until it provoked the fighters who thought I was a snub who thought that only money is the power. There were times when this one fella, his name was Shawn Tanner, ruled the streets. This Shawn Tanner used to beat me up every night. Not because I was chicaned by him, it was because I came every night to fight him. He thought he was the symbol of dominance. He thought he ruled the streets. And this Shawn Tanner fought me every night. Before I fought Shawn Tanner, I fought with the "little fishes" that I usually beat to warm myself up before the fight with the "big shark" Shawn. Until one night, my body swollen, my knuckles bloody, I came to Shawn Tanner and told him "I'm ready". He grinned and said "Like you always were". He expected me to have respect and let him punch me first - did I mention that those street fights had a kind of a crowd as well?; they surrounded us so nobody could run away - I shoved him right into the crowd that pushed him back to me, only so I could punch him and break his nose. He kicked my groin, and that did hurt, I could not move for a while. He stood over me and said "I won.". "I won". And he kept screaming it out loud as I knelt on the ground in pain, until my nerves snapped and I stood up, just to punch him in the neck with my full strength. This was less brutal than usual. But it knocked him out. "Wade Barrett won". That, Cody was what I said and my Empire arose for the first time in history. The streets were my Empire. I celebrated. I was happier than before. Shawn Tanner was still on the ground, but he started moving. He had something in his pocket and grabbed him. As I celebrated, Cody, he stood up and stabbed me with a knife he had in his pocket and said "Nobody will ever be better than I am". He stabbed my armpit, that was the closest place for him to stab me and not murder me. The knife was deep in me. I, in shock, could not do a single thing. Then he pulled the knife up, and then down, to widen the scar, but he fell down afterwards again. I took the knife out and stared at my blood on it, as the bystanders shut their filthy mouths in shock. Blood ran from my armpit as a river would, as a bloody waterfall. I took the knife and stabbed him into the palm of his hand as he shouted in pain, like a little girl, scared by the darkness she fears so much. I had only so little energy in me to say "Not entirely. This is now MY empire.". And I passed out. The next thing I remember was that I was in a hospital room, my father by my side who tried to talk me out of it. As soon as I could, I left the hospital and continued fighting. Nobody ever said a single bad word to me afterwards. And Shawn Tanner? He was nowhere to be found. Now I am here, actually a somebody, still fighting for my pride and who knows where Shawn Tanner is. If I met him today, I would shake his hand and told him I respect him for his dominance on the streets back then. I respect him the same way as I respect you, Cody. I wish you all the best luck to win the Money In The Bank briefcase and try to reclaim your pride, but in order to do that, you will have to defeat me first. You will have to leave the arena on Tuesday uninjured and I will try my best to make sure that won't happen. I know you got used to being a shark, Cody, but this time I am the shark and you are the desperate little man swimming away, hoping the shark won't murder him.

The arena lets out a mixed reaction for this little story of Wade Barrett's.​

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Re: Kane/Nash Vs. Lesnar/Edge

The wonder of the world is gone...
Untitled1.gif

The stage almost seems to explode with deafening volume as "Slow Chemical" begins playing unabashedly. The large figure of Kane appears from behind the curtain as he stomps his way down the ramp, a microphone being clutched firmly in his hand. He keeps his eyes on Lesnar, a scowl on his face as he reaches the ring. He reaches up with one hand and uses the ring rope to yank himself up onto the apron and lifts one large leg over the rope at a time, staring straight at Lesnar. His music eventually fades, and his eyes continue to stare straight into Lesnar's for a few more seconds before he slowly lifts the microphone, speaking at a slower pace.

normal_XtremeWrestlingNetwork_info_-_WWE_SmackDown_-_9-17-2010_mp40039.jpg

Kane:Brock, once again I have to thank you. You have provided me with sustenance, with some of the most delicious displays of anger, rage and bitterness that I have ever seen. To see you desperately claw at every possible scenario to justify your incapabilities, to consistently attempt to throw the reasons for your failure at my feet is very much amusing....and equally so is it pathetic. You claim of your...dominance, your superiority, your power that you hold over everyone. You claim you will easily toss around everyone else in the Money in the Bank Ladder match, that they are nothing but gnats in your presence. However...what you claim to have been potentially the most dominant debut in this company, a showing of your strength and ferocity..was thwarted rather easily. You did not stand your ground and fight like the predator, like the hunter. Instead, you simply walked away, with your tail between your legs, refusing to admit to your cowardice and inaction. That is the difference between me and you, Brock. I do not flee from a challenge, or potential destruction. I welcome it. What you fail to understand is that violence, pain, devastation, these are the things that I live for whereas to you....they are simply tools. You attempt to bring destruction, whereas I embody it. There are few claims that can bother me, I enjoy the sight and sound of deceit or pride, preparing to crush it. However, you....claim to be what I am. A monster, a beast. Something unnatural. You are one that I will enjoy destroying in particular, Brock. Your lies are ones that will give me satisfaction from crushing them that no others can.

Kane lowers the microphone, staring at Lesnar for a few more seconds before he simply turns around and faces the stage, seemingly ignoring Lesnar and Heyman, treating the both of them as if they are unimportant. He looks at the stage with contempt before raising the microphone again, pausing for just a slight second before he speaks.

normal_XtremeWrestlingNetwork_info_-_WWE_SmackDown_-_9-17-2010_mp40059.jpg

Kane:Edge....although you may not bring me the same amount of pleasure in your crushing defeat as Lesnar's would, do not think of yourself as safe. You will not be the main focus of my attention, and I know you will seek to twist that to your advantage. Your skill in deceit and misdirection has been well-documented....and like it is written in the Book of Lies, although the snake may bruise my heel, my boot shall break his skull. Edge, you are fortunate that you will be spared the actual pain I would have prepared so meticulously for you were we permitted to be alone in this ring. You have the opportunity to flee now, Edge. It is not something that I often allow, and it will only buy you time. You can run as far, and as fast as your legs can take you, but when it comes to Money in The Bank..there will be no opportunity to escape for either of you. To see your spirit and will, shown to be so strong in the past...crushed before, shattered under my power would bring me such joy....and I am willing to be patient to see that moment. It will not happen in this battle, Edge. It will be as we are back in a domain both of us find very familiar, surrounded by twisted metal and broken bodies....I am looking forward to it.

OOC: Sorry for this taking so long, I was busy and on certain occasions was waiting to see if there were to be Nash/Lesnar interaction. Sorry to you too Slim, for holding you up.

Attachments

• normal_XtremeWrestlingNetwork_info_-_WWE_SmackDown_-_9-17-2010_mp40039.jpg
    normal_XtremeWrestlingNetwork_info_-_WWE_SmackDown_-_9-17-2010_mp40039.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 0
  • normal_XtremeWrestlingNetwork_info_-_WWE_SmackDown_-_9-17-2010_mp40059.jpg
    normal_XtremeWrestlingNetwork_info_-_WWE_SmackDown_-_9-17-2010_mp40059.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME? YOU DON’T KNOW ME!
[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out with a smug look on his face looking over the crowd as they boo him unmercifully. He continues down to the ramp and does his pose.

He continues down the ramp and slides in under the ring.

He then goes up on the ropes and poses for the crowd as they all boo as loudly as they can to try to deter him.

He gets down and pulls out his mic.

The Rated R Superstar Edge:
Raw is finally getting a dose of what is to come. Raw is finally going to experience something that is has needed for so long. For so long Raw needed a dose of Edge, needed to experience that Rated R Experience and last week was a dose. But due to medical clearance not being available I wasn’t allowed to be there at all so I had to do everything like The Rock. You know via satellite. But oh no not this time. This time I was like screw what they say I’m going to show up here and I’m going to make my statement. I’m going to prove to the world that I am the best. That I am the one that you all should be looking at, should be admiring, should be emulating, should be looking to aspiring to be. Not all those other guys. Not those other posers that came over from Smackdown but looking to me. Looking at me. Looking at the true star, the true steal that came over from Smackdown to Raw… but of course those “powers to be” made sure to keep my name suppressed. They made sure to not even mention me but only made sure to mention those three overrated kids that came over.

So now this is where we are. Now you get to see what Raw really go. Now you get to see what I am capable of when I enter this match, hurting, to take on some big tall guy that can’t walk two feet without tearing something and some bald headed freak with different color eyeballs thinking he is all big, dark, and scary. Dude you aren’t scary. You just look the part. You look it but I haven’t ever seen you live up to it. You are nothing but all talk. Nothing but someone that can talk the talk. You can definitely talk up your game but I know full well you can’t walk it. I know for a fact that you can’t live up to your own hype. That you can’t bring everything that you talk up. You want to talk about being a tough guy, that you are going to give me a pass? Hell here is what I’m going to do for you Kaney. I’m going to give you a chance to walk away. I’m going to give your partner a chance to walk away. Because you’re looking at a man that is truly refocused. Truly ready to show the world that he is no longer to be overlooked. That he is not someone that should be treated lightly.

The Rated R Era is coming to Raw and I’m going to make sure that everyone takes notice. Everyone is going to be on watch. I’m taking over this thing and nobody is going to stop me. Nobody.

Edge lowers his mic looking back at Lesnar and Heyman and then turning to look over at Kane.

OOC: Its all good man. Its all good.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

07d4_zpsded166c1.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Shhh...shhh do you hear that? it's the sound of a mixed reaction, I always found these kind of reactions interesting because it seems like they wouldn't make sense in reality. How can a group of people let out a Mixed reaction, but then I see people like you talk and then I see their reaction and I understand what it is now. These people, if they like you they'll cheer at the drop of a cheesy joke no matter how stupid it may be, and if these people hate you as they have me for so long they'll let you know about it loud and clear whenever you even show up. That is at the very least these peoples way of showing that they care about the product they are witnessing, but for someone to get a mixed reaction like you just did...it shows just how unimportant and irrelevant you truly are. You just poured your heart and soul out, you just gave your little super hero origin story in the billion dollar movie of the summer, and the people didn't care enough to even have a solid reaction to it. Do you not see how sad that truly is?

Cody looks down for a moment before he stands up straight.

But I'm sorry you were talking weren't you, giving me a little story about that scar you have there. Here check this out

Cody bends down and knocks on the knee brace he's worn on and off since Summerslam.

See that? I took a risk I shouldn't have at an Elimination Chamber match, banged up my knee pretty bad. Sorry my story wasn't as colorful as yours, but do you know the difference between them? mine happened well right where your standing, on a night these people payed to see. While yours happened while you were fighting in the street, I mean I know you must think that knife wound is impressive but the way I see it that's like someone coming out here and bragging about a broken leg after jumping off a cliff. You went to the street, you fought people and you got stabbed, congrats you're a true wrestler. That little story, that didn't make me respect you, if anything it's made me think less of you for thinking it would. That and the fact that you are just like every other person I've faced, it's amazing how many people have talked about me like my days were numbered. It's even funny when you think about how many of those people were taken out of this company by me afterwards, and you talk to me like I'm an old timer hanging on to his glory days. How much older are you than me Wade? 5 years right, And yet it does kind of seem like I'm the veteran in this match. That says a lot about you doesn't it, I've been here since UWF Started but I haven't grown any older than you have and yet you are the green rookie facing the hardened veteran. Well, no wonder your so mentally unstable, it must be difficult for your Ric Flair, for your Hulk Hogan, For your "Man" of the business to be younger than you and have accomplished so-so much more than you. Kind of makes you feel like a failure doesn't it?

Cody gets a smirk on his face before moving on.

Oh and as far as getting my Pride back, I never lost it. Sure I lost the UWF Championship, it's made me think a lot about where my career is at the moment. But four seconds does not erase me holding the championship longer than anyone else in history, See Wade I've done it all...multiple times. And through it all my enemy has always been an entire company, because whether they were considered good or bad...every man with a UWF Contract wanted to take down Cody Rhodes, and they all saw me like you see me. That's why those comments don't even resonate in my head, because the little skinny kid with the outrageous claims is standing up on this stage and all of them are gone. And you are the one who's confused here, see respect for the shark comes by knowing what it's capable of while still realizing that it won't do that just because it can, which is why you won't provoke it. Fear comes when you've jumped into the middle of the ocean with nothing to protect you, and you may convince yourself that everything's okay, and you might see that fin and you may still say you're not afraid. Hell knowing you Wade, you'd punch it to show it who's boss. Fear comes once the shark takes it's first bite, and you realize you should've stayed out of the ocean.

Cody looks down at the floor at his feet.

I'm not going to leave a scar on you, I'm not going to spill your blood. Any sharp edge can leave a scar, anyone can pull a knife, what I do is I face you in that ring. It's really that simple, but that will leave a scar in your mind, when you realize this little kid could be that much better than you in that ring. So please do come and attempt to "murder" me, I've been bitten by rattlesnakes and Vipers, stood across the greatest man alive and all the best in the worlds, I've stood in the path of War machines and the Ultimate Warriors, and adding an Emperor to a list that contains Chosen Ones and Popes would be just another day at work for me. I've faced all this and I'm still here alive and kicking, I fear one man Wade and over the years from UWA to UCW to UWF it's helped me beat every other superstar. Because that one man I fear, is myself, I've been driven to the edge and as I looked over the cliff I realized I had to push back, and when I saw just how far back my push took them it's shown me what I can survive. What I can fight through and what I can just...destroy...not only that but how easily I can do that. You Wade don't impress me, because I'm not going to cut you with a knife or punch you in the nose, I'm going to put your shoulders to the mat for a three count plain and simple...however long you stay there is for me to have fun figuring out.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs. HBK

Mr. Kennedy puts his cap on, takes off his vest as it begins to get a little more serious...

16820_10151276056441026_1182166783_n_original.jpeg

Mr. Kennedy: Kick my teeth down my throat, man... I've heard all these threats in the past; we're here to wrestle and beat the living hell out of each other but seeing you're asking for it... Someone's bones are goin' to be shattered into pieces; when it comes to wrestling... We're bound to be injured. We're bound to suffer the consequences, its' what we asked for isn't it Shawn? We asked for this, we asked to torment ourselves with this pain; sure it's unpleasurable but this is what it's all about; so keep those petty threats away because they are the least of my bothers. It's just a game of who can intimidate the other better; I'm not going to play that and no I'm not intimidated at all by you Shawn; I see this flame in your eyes... I see this anger but then I remember, you shouldn't suffer this kind of anger. I know you're a born-again Christian; hence why you should have allowed this matter to pass. I've always looked up to you Shawn, I've always thought you were the go-to guy if any of us youngsters wanted some advice.

The crowd holds onto Kennedy's words as he continues on...

Now, I know I disappointed you by not having that WrestleMania match; I'm a freakin' asshole and I know it. Y'see, excuses after excuses is what I came up with; the excuses were under-lying Shawn; sooner than later I was bound to be expolited; I couldn't run away from my problems. Now Shawn, what happened to you before you became a born-again Christian? Everyone deserves a second chance but you... I don't think you're giving me much of a chance around 'ere and that's quite a disappointment on my behalf because since WrestleMania I've turned things up a notch. I know you'll think... Yeah, but for how long? I'll tell you that I won't be leaving any time soon... I'm on a mission right now Shawn, I'm here to prove critics wrong, I'm here to be the best. I'm simply here because I don't want to be that rookie asking for advice anymore; I know for a fact I'm going to drive myself to that level; this time it won't be you helpin' me... You've already stated you don't want to help me. You kicked me right in the face, from that point... I knew you didn't want to be friends, I knew you agreed to this match because you thought I was some easy opponents. This isn't about you wantin' to help the younger talent... This is simply about you being Mr. WrestleMania; this was all about your EGO! Just like your best friend Hunter, you both always held your head up too damn high. Certainly this asshole isn't goin' to approve of you try'na disrespect me. Because I didn't have my big moment, I tell you this right now Shawn... My moment's now. The road to the success of Mr. Kennedy is now; it wasn't WrestleMania. People always say that's where you truly make a name for yourself but I can guarentee you that there is plenty of room to make a name for yourself. UWF RAW tomorrow night is simply where names are made; I simply will be heard by all of the assholes around the world. The chants will be duelling, I already know this Shawn. I already know that the both of us will be competing in a five-star classic; I already know the fans will probably want you to beat me whilst being split because we love these people.

A cheap pop is heard but the fans are still holding onto Kennedy's words here.

But I want you to realise something Shawn, just because I'm an asshole... I still have and to this day continue to look up to ya. Yeah, yeah... Shawn is pissed off, I can see that. I blew the WrestleMania match, I already know it's my frickin' fault Shawn; yet WrestleMania was something of the past. We don't dwell on the past, we don't dream of the future... but concentrate on the present. Something you cannot do Shawn, you're too busy worryin' ya old sort 'bout the damn past. The past this, the past that, the future this, the future that... Look Shawn, you're becoming more of an asshole than I am and I don't like that... I really don't. So, kindly... Shut your gob and focus on this match because you said this ain't the Shawn I know... This is a complete different Shawn, well Shawn... Let me tell ya that this asshole right here doesn't take too kindly to your words at all... This asshole right here wants you to know that all thissssss inside ya head needs to get out. This isn't laziness, this isn't about being scared... This is about cementing my name in the history books on U-W-F RAW! This is my own WrestleMania moment, this is of my choosing... It's obvious you've stated we're not friends at all; that's your loss but my gain. Once I've surpassed you... You'll know that you shouldn't have disrespected me at all; you'll come to realisation that you'll have to pray to God once again. You'd want me to confess my sins, but this time... I won't be, I don't regret my sins or what I'll do to you Tuesday Night, I regret nothin', I'm an asshole and frickin' proud of it... While you Shawn... You'll need to find God once again... Welcome to Hell!

The crowd begins to give a bit of mixed-reactions, however mostly cheers are heard and it's because they realise Mr. Kennedy is serious about this match compared to prior WrestleMania.

Last edited:
Reaction score

???: So everybody is on watch, huh Adam?

The fans roars in approval at the voice coming from the Public Announcement because it’s Big Sexy himself, Kevin Nash. Nash steps out from the backstage holding a microphone in his hand.

Kevin Nash: That is a bold statement from a guy whose in been in industry for a long time, you and I both know Adam that nobody is on notice because you are no longer a game changer Adam. This is no longer the rock and roll era, this isn’t the nineties, this isn’t the ‘PG’ era and sure as hell ain’t the Rated-R era. This is an era where people want to see other’s asses kicked and Adam, you just fit the bill, so take a back seat and let the bigger guys in the business handle this one and you just worry about leaping off ladders and looking good, you got that Adam?

Kevin Nash sounds relatively pissed off with the entire situation going on.

Kevin Nash: Yeah that’s right Brock, I said the people want to see people getting their asses kicked which must be music to your ears but it’s quite unfortunate for you Brock I’m currently pissed off and you’re in my way and last week I put you down and this week isn’t going to be any different, so Brock you can bring your legitimacy but you just far too green to be in the ring with me kid.

Kevin Nash sees Paul Heyman quietly disagreeing with him and trying to psych Lesnar up.

Kevin Nash: I don’t why you, Paul E. have the audacity to say anything about anyone in this industry, let alone tell me I’m wrong! Let me ask you this, who the blue hell are you to criticize me when I was the one over the years getting companies to turn over a nice big profit while yours was bouncing cheques and failing to put food on the tables of your employees, answer me that Paul before you chat about me under your breath!

Kevin Nash is flumming, he has an intensity in his eyes you don’t usually see from the professional Kevin Nash, but something has changed in him as he slams the microphone down and stares down with Brock Lesnar – ignoring Kane entirely.

ooc: Sorry for the short post, in a rush and been very busy few days for me D:​

Status
Not open for further replies.