UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Raw - Christian & Robert Roode vs. Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks

???: Christian you're a terrible human being... and I will stop you.

fans cheer when all of a sudden Robert Roode comes out to the stage and he speaks

Robert Roode: Kidding hahahaha

Fans boo as Roode smirks and he comes down the ramp. He embraces his good friend Christian and begins to speak to him

images

Robert Roode: Christian I know we had a little falling out last week and let me say this... you and I stole the show Monday night. I DVR'ed this Raw and I watched it over, and over, and over again. It was probably the BEST match and the HISTORY of this lame company. We pretty much SHOWED everyone who in the hell we are, and really to be honest I find it kind of insulting that we have to lower our standards this week. This week is going to show the UWF Christian and I are the true talents on this roster. We will outclass Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins. We will show them they don't even belong in this ring with us two. This shouldn't be a match this right here is a joke. This right here is something that will only benefit Christian and I at Wrestlemania.

We will keep steamrolling all the competition in our path WE will show Triple H and the Pope D'Angelo Dinero that you need to fear us as we will rip the whole UWF locker room from limb to limb to show them why you don't mess with us. We are the best in the business, we are the best on the microphone, and we are the best in this ring! These people don't belong in the ring with the IT FACTOR. That right there is not a statement, it is a fact... and the fact of the matter is we will make Reks, and Hawkins pay for them to even think they deserve a shot at us.

Fans boo as Roode looks at Christian and smiles

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs. Christopher Daniels

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harderâ€￾ shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

kennedy_crop_exact.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Last week was quite the success for the number one asshole, Mr Kennedy. Mind you the old geezer didn't really put up much of a fight but a win's a win right? But my opponent is so hang up high on Abyss lately it seems, now it's quite concerning having a big ol' monster chasing you around the building and there's nothin' you can do about it. But there is, Mom always told me there were creepy-crawlers and such under my bed but if I had a night-lamp I was fine! Have ya ever thought about having your own night-lamp Christopher? I mean you do call yourself the 'Fallen Angel' so shouldn't you already deliver the brightness, why won't you think of the children? These kids cannot surely be afraid, but mind you Abyss does seem like he's pretty crazy but that's quite typical because I have some pretty crazy fans who don't mind bein' a rightful ASSHOLE! But y'know... You've pretty much set yourself into a dilemma there with Abyss where as I'm just cruisin' along hopin' to get onto the Wrestlemania card. I haven't had time to ask the board of directors but I'm really hopin' for a Money in the Bank match. Y'see, I haven't paid much attention because I only just came back last week, I don't watch the product inside and out even though I should but seein' I'm here I'll be able to catch up on everythin'! But Christopher, my debut was successful and that could mean something or it doesn't but I'm quite positive in myself that I am capable of movin' up the ranks quite quickly. It does bug me however when y'know... You call yourself a Fallen Angel but you don't exactly seem to preach what I'm thinkin' you should preach. I mean where's the religious quotes and crap? I ain't heard you spit that outta ya face lately, everyone knows I'm a loudmouth and that's exactly what I do but I don't want ya prancin' around here like some fake dude. D'ya get where I'm coming from here Christopher? I don't appreciate people tryin' to be somethin' they ain't. Last week Razor Ramon the damn old geezer was tryin' to talk about Chico's or something. Now mind you I went to Australia not too long ago and they've got somethin' called a Chiko Roll, mind you the spelling is a little different but when ya say it it's the damn same thing. So I have no idea why he's callin' me a chiko roll for. It's a damn sweet food that has beef, celery, barley, carrot, corn, onion, green beans and spices in a tube of egg, flour and dough which is then deep fried! Now I know all the damn ingredients because it was so damn delicious! But ya don't see me calling myself Delicious Kennedy do ya? Ya feelin' the drift now Christopher? Good ol' Kennedy me knows what's good, whilst Abyss wants to send ya to hell. I ain't goin' to do that, I'm just goin' to soften ya up a little but maybe you'll find that power sent from them Gods above. It's a dangerous situation you're in, why the heck am I speakin' about your situtation? Let's speak about mine.

My situation right now, I need to grab a few wins. Show UWF what I've got, after all they did sign me in hope for something better than Shelton Benjamin. Already off to a good start and the run will continue, I'm not somebody they used to know. I'm someone they want to know. But Christopher, I do want to wish you the best in this match. I understand you've been here for quite sometime, you've got the run-down on the UWF buddies. There might be a few times we will bump into each other backstage, I know some of the run-down on a few guys too. But with all due respect, may the best man win in this match. Don't take offense to my jokes, it's just who I am, I'm a complete ASSHOLE! There'll be many assholes in the building come match-day, but I want you to remember one thing. Mr Kennedy doesn't take things too lightly, friend or foe. This is a competition, this is something I'm striving for. My goal is what I need to accomplish and then it just continues to grow, like a flower... you watch it grow but it'll eventually die. But I am hoping my flower behaves like the life of a turtle, I hear they live for a long time. Well, there ya have it Chris, my little pep talk. Now I do expect you to come out here and speak as well, you know... get these assholes excited that their butts may explode!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Raw - Christian & Robert Roode vs. Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks

???: Hey, wait. Hold up. What makes you think that WE want a shot at your two..delinquents?

Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks step out from the back holding a mic in their hands. They stay on the stage.

02pimpcane.jpg

Tyler Reks
First off, we did not ask for this match. I'm sure there are about 20 other people in the UWF how we would rather be facing this week then you two. No, not out of fear. I'm a 6 foot man, look at me, does it look like I scare very easily? No, on the contrary. We don't want to face off with you two because the simple fact is that we feel like you're not in OUR league. Go ahead and call us nobody's. We have come to the conclusion that people like you are just so ignorant that you'll never see us as the real threats we are. See, my buddy here, my best friend Curt Hawkins beat the psycho Mankind last week, WITHOUT any help, to secure a match at WrestleMania for the United States title. Now, refresh my memory here, but are you, either of you, competing in a title match at WrestleMania?

Curt Hawkins
I can answer that one my friend. NOPE. See, these two here just have filler matches in the show. Christian here is going to be facing the GM. Really? Really Christian? The GM? You can't beat anyone on the roster so you decide to take on the General Manager. Hey, I heard the Refs open, you wanna take him on next week?

Tyler Reks
And then you Bobby, Robby, Bob, Robert, whatever you want to be called, your facing Triple H..Triple H? You mean that old washed up 45 year old that can barely chase his kids around? Yeah, that seems like a fair fight.

Curt Hawkins
So it would appear that these two people here in the ring, our challengers this week, are both facing superstars that haven't competed full time in years? Wooooow. You two are sure going to have a hard time come WrestleMania, aren't you now?

Tyler Reks
Let's just do them a solid then, and give them the fight of their lives at Raw this week.

Hawkins and Reks start to approach the ring.

normal_067.jpg

Curt Hawkins
Christian, it seems to me like every time we cross paths you act like you don't know who I am. Let me tell you, AGAIN, who I am. I'm the man that is going to WrestleMania to walk out a CHAMPION. I'm a former Hardcore Champion. I've been voted most underrated star by these fans countless times. I'm the fastest rising star this company has to offer. My name is Curt Hawkins, and I'm the future. You're just jealous because when you see me you see what you USED to be, and then you look at what you've become. You're nothing more then a bitter old man, who has to resort to the lowest of cheap tactics, just to get a win around here now. You're never going to be champion again. You're never going to main event WrestleMania. But for me, it's a different story.

Tyler Reks
Now we don't know much about you Roode, all we know is you're a self loving man who has no reason to be this confident. You claim that you have the "IT" factor. Well on Raw, I'll take that IT and kick it right down your throat. You come in here acting like you owe something. See, that doesn't sit right with me and Curt here because we walked in here a long time ago looking to prove ourselves, and make it here. Everything he's earned, everything we have earned, we made it ourselves. We didn't walk in here acting like everyone owed us something. We knew what we wanted, and we came and we took is by shear force and determination.

Curt Hawkins
Listen close you two, on Monday, and tonight, us young guns are gonna show you a few things. We may be younger, but on Monday, you two are going to be the ones learning about respect!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Scott Hall vs. HBK

We come back from commercial to find Scott Hall standing center ring, microphone in hand. The fans are serenading him with a chorus of boos; their hero & longtime favorite superstar turned his back on them last week; and they're showing their absolute disapproval. He runs his hands through his hair slicking it back, his trademark toothpick hanging out the left side of his mouth. He bites down on it for a brief second as he smirks, bringing the microphone up to speak. The crowd instantly responds with a new enthusiasm of boos, as he cuts them off to speak.​

19960527_hall.jpg

"Yah know, yous guys could show just a little more respect for the man who single handily destroyed the United States Champion last week in this very ring.
The crowd responds with another chorus of boos, which just causes Hall to feed it off it more. These people hate him.​

Does that anger you? Does it anger you that your favorite superstar; your number one guy turned his back on you last week? Well DEAL WITH IT. Two weeks ago in this ring when I was pinned by Mr. Anderson I finally realized something. Staring up into those bright lights I realized that you people don't want to see Scott Hall succeed. No! You want the old Scott Hall who would of came out down the ramp, stumbling and ripped out of his mind; not even being able to climb those steel steps! You wanted to see me FAIL! It's always been the same old show, of people talking behind Scott Hall's back. Plotting and trying to gain position on the back of Scott Hall. To take ADVANTAGE of Scott Hall. It won't be anymore, because last week I proved to EVERYONE that I was still the same man that I was before. I came to this ring, and maliciously..yes maliciously calculated how I would end Antonio Cesaro's career. Unfortunately, or maybe more fortunately for Antonio Cesaro the referee got him out of the ring as quickly as possible after our match was over. None the less; I set out to prove a point last week and I drove that point across with one of Da Pope's very own golden childs; his champion.

Scott Hall leans against the ropes as he continues, looking down the ramp.

Now Pope, I know you won't grace me with your presence in this ring,and honestly after what was witnessed last week; I don't blame yah. Pope I know you're back there listening, and I know you got yourself a full plate with not only Christian & Cody Rhodes; but I want you to hear this LOUD...and clear. While you're back there recovering from the concussion that was handed out to you; you WILL listen to me. Your champion layed across my boots last week in this very ring, after what may been one of the most dominant performances from a single competitor that this company has EVER saw. Yet here I stand before these ignorant fans without a match at Wrestlemania. Why? Because Da Pope knows that Scott Hall is the answer to this companies problem.The solution to the disease that is Da Pope in this business; putting his career before any others and giving himself a match at Wrestlemania; and not ME!

The crowd begins a "You Suck" chant directed towards Hall.

Yet Im the guy that you want to be, and the guy that all your girls...want...to.. be...with.
Hall finishes this statement as he runs his hands down his body, gloating as the fans are going rabid.​

How many more people Pope must I hurt before you give me what's rightfully mine? I destroy your champion last week; now this week I have a match against The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels; a man who was just handed a Wrestlemania match as he walked in the door? Now me and Shawn have had quite the history together, which dates back all the way to the Monday Night Wars. We created the ladder match in one of these MOST historic and iconic matches not only at Wrestlemania, but regarding the Intercontinental Championship. Me & Shawn have wrestled all over; but tonight all of that means nothing to me. Tonight is just going to be another example Pope of why you can't keep me away from what's rightfully MINE. My match at Wrestlemania!

A HUGE HBK Chant rings out throughout the arena.​

Yes. Cheer for him. Let him try to be your savior; the one that you hold up so high. Your born again man of God, a man who is nothing more then a fake. A guy who would do anything and everything in his power to climb to the top, to kiss the ass of Vince McMahon; to attempt to bury you because you were getting over more then he was. Cause you see while you fans cheer for this man who seems so innocent, and so perfect. I Know the TRUE Shawn Michaels. I know the man he is behind the stages when these lights aren't shining; when the cotton candy man up there in section 155 Row B, seat 12 isn't giving sugar coated air to your kids to rot their teeth out and make them even more obese then they already are. Shawn Michaels...is nothing more then a coward. Tonight on RAW I finish what was started a long time ago at Wrestlemania, what wasn't able to come to the conclusion that it rightfully deserved. Shawn Michaels tonight is your glorious debut, your return to a ring that is already been proven to make...and BREAK champions. I hope you enjoyed the ride HBK because tonight, you're standing on the edge, and Im here to push you off!

Hall lowers the mic as he glances up the ramp, waiting for the arrival of HBK as the fans cheer for the Heart Break Kid​

Attachments

• 19960527_hall.jpg
    19960527_hall.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
UWF RAW: The Miz vs Mr Kennedy

AWWWWWWWESOME

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

The fans in the arena are on their feet as "I Came to Play" by Downstait blares out, signalling the arrival of the number one contender for the UWF title. The Miz makes his way out to the stage, sporting a wide grin, something which has been missing from him in recent weeks. He stops at the top of the ramp and throws his arms up in his trademark pose before making his way down the ramp

TheMiz_crop_exact_zps01b7d147.jpg

He enters the ring, again grinning from ear to ear. His music dies down and is replaced by cheers from the fans. The Miz, who is clearly in something of a good mood decides to play with them a bit, encouraging them to cheer even louder by pretending he cant hear them

wwe-raw-november-19-2012-the-miz_zpsf575c53e.jpg

Eventually he takes a mic from the announcer and walks to the centre of the ring

The Miz: San Jose! (He pauses for the obligatory cheap pop) Woo! It is hot and I am in a good mood! Now I know that might come as a surprise, after all I've got a lot on my mind at the moment and Wrestlemania is just around the corner but damn... you'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh when you know that those two jackasses, Cody Rhodes and Christian, are going to get their asses handed to them by D'Angelo Dinero and The Rrrrrrrrrrrock!

Unsurprisingly the mention of the Raw GM and The People's Champion brings huge cheers from the crowd.

Looks like Cody Rhodes' luck may have finally ran out and Christian after months of whining and moaning may finally be getting the attention he so craves. I don't think he's going to enjoy it though. I think our UWF champion and resident Captain Crybaby may be booking themselves into a double room at the Smackdown Hotel! But before I can sit back, relax and enjoy that show, I got my own piece of business I gotta take care of. And that business goes by the name; Mister... Kennedy...

Kennedah? Kennedoh? Kennedeey? I'm not 100% sure how it's pronounced but we all know who I'm talking about so lets move on. Mr. K you're on something of a roll since joining the UWF, and as a man on a roll myself, I know a good streak when I see one. You've been here a few weeks now and there's no denying that you've clocked up a couple of impressive wins. That's something which I have to both acknowledge and respect, cause I have absolutely no intention of being your hat-trick. See, I'm on a roll too. In fact I haven't lost a match since New Year's Revolution. I haven't lost a match this year. That includes NXT, Raw at and pay-per-views. That's the kind of run that gets you into the main-event at Wrestlemania. That's the kind of run that wins you the match at Wrestlemania. And that's the kind of run you get by never switching off and not underestimating anybody. So Mr. K there may be people out there who are writing off this match as a foregone conclusion, but I'm not one of them and I sure as hell wont be giving you an advantage by taking this match lightly.

I'll be at the top of my game Mr. K, so you had better be at the top of yours if you seriously want to win this match. You might think I'll have one eye on Wrestlemania, maybe my mind will be on Cody Rhodes and not you? Well let me ask you a question; has Shawn Michaels begun to creep into your mind yet? Has the Showstopper camped out in your subconscious, waiting, reminding you of the task that awaits you at Wrestlemania? Must be tough preparing to go up against a legend in the business, after all, it just reminds us that we are only mere mortals. Difference is at Wrestlemania I will become immortal whereas you'll continue to be a foot-note in the business....

But don't let all that play on your mind! Just relaaaaaaaax and-

Before he can continue he's interrupted by...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Scott Hall vs. HBK

[video=youtube;bHbBcZJMl08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHbBcZJMl08[/video]

HBK comes out from the back and heads straight for the ring as he isn't too happy what Scott Hall had to say

hbkpissed.jpg

As HBK gets inside the ring, he is handed a microphone from one of crew guys at ringside

hbk1.jpg

HBK: Scott, before you get started about who the real, Shawn Michaels is, let's talk about you for a second here because I know who the real, Scott Hall is. The real, Scott Hall, is an alcoholic drug abuser. I have no room to speak because I once had my own addicition. The difference between you and me is I controlled myself while you, you got worse. Unlike you, I never once came out for a match half crocked or drugged up like you did and well still do. You want to get personal with me, I will get personal with you.

HBK gets right into Scott Hall's face

HBK: This thing between you and I may have started at WrestleMania 10 where you did beat me for the Intercontinental Title, but you fail to mention our rematch at the 1995 Summerslam where I got even with you and retained the Intercontinental Championship. The reason you only mention about how you won is because of the brain damage you've taken over the years from drug abuse. And I know how much you used to do and probably still do because I was right there with you. The only reason you came out and bashed me in front of all of these fans is because of pure jealousy. Let's look at Scott Hall's career shall we. You never once held a World Title. You never once main evented a WrestleMania. You were a founder of the NWO. The biggest match of your career included me in it. That's all your career ever was. You had all the potential in the world, but you never lived up to the hype. That's why you came out here to bash me. You're mad that you never had the career that, Kevin had. Or the career, Hunter had, or even the career I have had. And the only person to blame for that is yourself.

Scott Hall's eyes light up while the intensity level picks up

HBK: Yeah when I was a lot younger, I wanted all to be about me. I worked my tail off to get into the spot I was in and guess what, I earned that spot. I mean really, Scott, we all know the story of how I was back in the day, we don't need to refresh all these people's memories because they know who I was then. I lived my life back in the day like an open book and I wasn't afraid to come out and say what was on my mind and I still don't to this day. But I will be damned if I'm going to stand here and allow you to lie to these fans. I never once cared about letting someone get ahead of me in this business. At WrestleMania 14 I did when Stone Cold beat me, but that was because I thought my career was over with my back injury and yeah I was jealous because at the end of the night he was going to be able to keep doing what I worked my life to do. What happened when I came back though, I helped push those in the back by working with them. Sure I won a handful of matches, but by placing me with them it allowed for them to get recoginzed and reach that next level. Look at Randy Orton for instance and the many times I helped put him over. Or even John Cena. Let's not forget I was fourty-something years old and main eventing WrestleMania against John Cena and while I knew I would lose, I didn't pout about it because what I did that night was put on a show that has these fans talking to this day still about it. A loss is a loss at the end of the day, but to have people talking about the performance you put on lasts forever. That's something you only wish you could know about.

An "HBK" chant breaks out

HBK: And so while you're out here crying to our general manager about how you don't have a match at WrestleMania, you should be doing something about it. Prove you are worthy of a spot at WrestleMania. The reason I can comeback and have a match like that at the biggest show of our business is because The Pope knows that at the end of the night, WrestleMania is not the same without The Show Stoppa! Tonight, it isn't you who ends this, I am!

HBK lowers his microphone and awaits for Scott Hall's response

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Hall takes everything HBK has said in, as the crowd is on the edge of their seat. He raises his mic​

19960527_hall.jpg

Shawn, Shawn, Shawn; you're still so naive aren't you? I think I may have to change my earlier statement, cause you're still the same arrogant SOB you was a decade ago. You cater to these people, to the UWF Universe because you always have to be the good guy right? Holier then thou Shawn Michaels; who only made it in the business cause he was best friends with the guy who was screwing the bosses daughter. It wasn't because you had talent Shawn, no not at all. If it wasn't for Triple H, we wouldn't even be having this argument; because you would never be standing in the ring with a true legend such as myself. I made WCW into the top promotion in North America. I made this business what it is today Shawn; not you. Something that ate you up after Wrestlemania 10.

Hall walks around the ring, as he smirks; continuing on.​

Shawn you come out here tonight, and you preach to these fans about how I may still be on drugs; how Shawn Michaels is above everyone else because he's repent; because he's lost his demons. In a way Shawn it's quite ironic. I'm not the same man I once was. I didn't find God, I didn't go on some life altering mission like you did; I simply decided that this here in this very ring is where I will raise above everyone that has set me wrong; these fans, Pope and YOU Shawn Michaels. I'm not the same Scott Hall that you remember. For being such a man of God, it's ironic how you place yourself above someone who has had the same life demons. Its exactly what I talk about when I say that I know the TRUE Shawn Michaels. What these fans don't get to see behind the camera.

HBK chants are started up again, as the crowd is fully behind the Heart Break Kid.​

Yah know though, I will give credit, where credit is due. You right, I never Main Evented a Wrestlemania; but Shawn when was the last time you WON a match at Wrestlemania? Our match at Wrestlemania 10 will always be the one that you wish you could have back. You beat me at Summerslam 95; but I know and YOU know that it never filled that void of being the true reason why you lost your "smile". I took something from you Shawn at Wrestlemania 10 that you could never get back, your dignity. It eats you up knowing that you never beat Scott Hall on the grandest stage of them all; and would never get that opportunity when I left to create the monster that was World Championship Wrestling. You come to MY ring and preach to me about how you put over guys like Stone Cold Steve Austin and Randall Orton; but if you're such a caring and giving guy Shawn Michaels why did you have such a problem when you didn't want to put over Hogan? Hulk Hogan a guy that I found myself becoming close friends with, a guy who paved the way for not only you; but myself included. Cause you see Shawn you can come out here and claim to be such a righteous man, such a giver but the dim reality of it all is that this will always be about The Heartbreak Kid. No one talks about your matches Shawn. Hell before you came out here last week, no one even remembered your name.

Hall rolls out of the ring, and saunters over the announcers table; staring down both of RAW's announcing team.​

Shawn there is one other guy, who like you seems to think that Scott Hall may still be under the influence of narcotics. A man you have looked up to, have been friends with and sought advice from. A man last week at this very table, in that very chair sat and slandered and talked behind the back of Scott Hall. A former WWE Hall of Famer such as yourself.​

Hall stares down The King, as he slowly approaches. He wraps his hand around the scuff of his shirt dragging him from his chair.

You see Shawn; When I set my mind to whatever I want people get hurt.

Hall throws King right up and over the steel steps with a strong irish whip. His head bouncing off the mat as he takes the bump. Hall smirks sadistically at the carnage as the medical team is quickly rushed down the aisle to his aid. He rolls back into the ring; as he turns his attention back to HBK. The crowd is heated; as they are chanting profound statements that shouldn't be re-aired on a PG-13 program. He smirks shrugging it off, not giving a care to what these people think. He takes a bounce off the ropes before continuing.​

You see Shawn, its no matter the principle of what's right or what's wrong. It's a principle of what I'm OWED. What I DESERVE. Last week I destroyed the United States Champion.Something that can't be said of yourself. Cause you see Shawn you have a sub par career in this company and are handed a match, MY match at Wrestlemania for name sake alone. It's not because you still have it, or anyone thinks you're the "Show Stoppah". Its because even if you fall flat in that ring, which you will, these fans will buy all the crap they try to put your face on. After you fall at my feet like Antonio Cesaro did last week, I will go on to get my rightful match at Wrestlemania, I will not be denied.

Hall lowers his mic.​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Raw: Christian and Cody Rhodes versus D'Angelo Dinero and The Rock

Doing promotional work for RAW, D'Angelo Dinero is doing an on television interview in San Jose. The audio comes in just as the interview is preparing to begin.

mqdefault.jpg

Interviewer: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, representing Ultimate Wrestling Federation, D'Angelo Dinero!

"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero: Thank 'ya daddy, but I actually prefer if 'ya call me "Pope".

Interviewer: Pope huh? Ok! Well "Pope" From what my producers tell me, your company has a huge event coming up. Is that correct?

Dinero: Yeah daddy, it's called WrestleMania and it's basically our version of the Super Bowl. But Pope's not here to promote WrestleMania. Pope's here to promote the upcomin' RAW show that will be from this great city of San Jose.

Interviewer: And tickets have sold out for that show already. And if my papers are correct, you are going to be wrestling in the shows Main Event against two of my personal favorites, Christian and Cody Rhodes.

Dinero: That's right, this week Pope goes up aganis' Pope's old friend Cody Rhodes and the man who Pope will defeat at WrestleMania, Christian. But Pope's not doin' this alone daddy. No pimpin', Pope made that mistake last week. He had back up waitin' in the wings, but Pope made the mistake of lettin' his enemies attack first. Pope won't be makin' that same mistake again. No 'cause tonight, Pope gets into that ring wit' the one and only Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson!

Interviewer: I loved him in Gridiron Gang!

Dinero: No, no, no, no daddy. Pope thinks 'ya confused. Pope's not taggin' up wit' the movie star, no Pope's taggin' up wit' the Hall of Famer. Pope's taggin' wit' the "jabroni beatin', pie-eatin', trailblazin', eyebrow raisin', all around, smack it down, People's Champ known as The Rock!" And when the Two-Time World Champion D'Angelo Dinero and the man who has done it all in The Rock get in the ring together, Pope promises 'ya that it will be somethin' for the ages.

Interviewer: What about your opponents? Do you have any words for them?

Dinero: Cody Rhodes, congratulations, last week 'ya did somethin' that Pope thought was impossible. 'Ya beat Pope straight up in the middle of the ring 1,2,3. Pope will never debate that pimpin. But Cody, Pope wants 'ya to understand somethin', 'ya made one mistake. 'Ya let Pope get up. When 'ya and 'ya lil' boyfriend were beatin' on Pope, 'ya shoul' have made sure that 'ya ain't stop 'til the last breath left Pope's lungs. But 'ya didn't. 'Ya failed to pull the trigger and now it's goin' come back and bite 'ya in the ass. Pope knows 'ya thinkin' bout WrestleMania daddy, Pope knows that 'ya are thinkin' bout the UWF Championship, but 'ya need to worry 'bout Pope. 'Cause Cody, this thing between us, it's tied up now. It's one even daddy and this week, Pope breaks the tie.

Dinero: And then there's one more. Christian, 'ya led the attack last week. 'Ya took the chair to Pope's head, to Pope's back. 'Ya opened Pope up and it took six stitches to close the wound. Christian, last week, 'ya fired the first shot and Pope's not goin' lie, it was one hell of a shot, but Pope's still standin'. And daddy, 'ya can bet 'ya ass that this week on Raw and most certainly at WrestleMania, Pope's goin' fire a shot of his own and them some. 'Ya wanna walk 'round here actin' like 'ya the god damn victim, well Pope's goin' give 'ya what 'ya wish for. Pope's goin' make 'ya a victim. Everythin' that the two of us have done over the past six months have led us down this road Christian and Pope can honestly say, he can't wait to get 'ya in that ring and do what Pope does best, deliver two pimp slaps and hand deliver to 'ya an express ticket on the D'Angelo Dinero express.

Interviewer: Well Pope, it sure sounds like you're focused on winning this match.

Dinero: Let me tell 'ya somethin' daddy. Winnin' this match isn't the most important thing to Pope. Will it be nice when Rock and Pope have their hands raised when the match is over? 'Ya damn right it will be, but Pope's main focus is retribution. And Pope knows wit' Rock is his corner, we ain't goin' have any problem whippin' those two candy asses all over San Jose. And when the smoke has settled and the dust has cleared and the biggest tag team match in UWF history has come to and end with Pope standin' tall over both those hoes bodies, the entire congregation will stand up and rejoice as they scream at the top of their lungs that both The Rock and The Pope are indeed pimpin'!

Interviewer: Thank you for your time Pope. Good luck to you in your match. And don't forget to check out UWF Raw, live this Tuesday.

Dinero and the interviewer shake hands as the feed cuts to black.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw: Christian and Cody Rhodes versus D'Angelo Dinero and The Rock

Before the UWF Universe can even react to the interview that just transpired with Raw's General Manager, D'Angelo Dinero, their interest already peaks. An image has just appeared on the titantron and it's a grinning John Laurinaitis. The UWF Universe boo as Laurinaitis speaks immediately.

John Laurinaitis: My name is Mr John Laurinaitis. I am the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations... and I approve this message.

With that, Laurinaitis slowly raises his hand and gives a thumb up to the camera.

laur1_zpseac937ea.jpg

The entire arena is filled with boos as Laurinaitis' grinning face slowly disappears into the darkness. The UWF Universe is left waiting for 10 to 20 seconds before the meaning behind Laurinaitis’ words becomes clear...

[video=youtube;9QEVnnolZUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QEVnnolZUE[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Waterproof Blonde can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Christian's music continues to play for about half a minute but then abruptly ends. There is no sign of Christian, which causes some parts of the arena to cheer loudly in hope Christian is either not appearing tonight or he's possibly been taken out on his way to the ring. Much to the crowd's disappointment, neither option occurs. Instead, the titantron lights up for a third time this evening and we're shown Christian sitting with an arrogant look on his face... and in the corner of the titantron can be seen the words "Via Satellite". Christian wastes no time.

0283.jpg

Christian: I hate to be the guy that points out the obvious, but that had to be the dullest interview I've ever had the pleasure of watching.

Christian enjoys his little remark, unlike the UWF Universe.

Christian: And I hate to be that guy once again, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to be. As you can clearly tell, much like our esteemed Raw General Manager, I'm not going to be there tonight. And to make it a hat trick, the reason for my absence is the fact my arm is currently in a sling. I've been informed by UWF's fantastic medical crew that I suffered a minor muscle strain on Raw, and to ensure I will be at my peak for my match on Tuesday night they've suggested I take a deserved rest and just kick back for the week. After the showing I had earlier in the week, I'd say I've certainly earned it, that's for sure. See not only did I strike an alliance with a man who possibly had one of the greatest stints as a General Manager this business has ever witnessed, but I also won my match alongside my good friend, Robert Roode. But my night didn't quite end there. After my former New World Order colleague, the UWF Champion, Cody Rhodes, literally turned D'Angelo's triumphant in-ring return into a disaster, I decided I'd make my way down to the ring and send a message of my own. I began by punishing D'Angelo with punches to the face, and moved on to battering him with a steel chair - once across the skull, twice across the back.

Christian grins smugly and thoroughly enjoys recounting the events of Tuesday's Raw.

Christian: I enjoyed dishing out punishment so much that I caused harm to myself, but do I regret it? Ha... not in the slightest. I mean, let's look at the facts for one. I'm sitting comfortably in my hotel room, enjoying a relaxing night proud of my recent accomplishments, while my Wrestlemania opponent literally hides his face from the public's view and runs his mouth. I hate to break it to you all once again, but The Pope isn't in the shape he claims he's in. He gets soundly beaten in his match, he gets beaten to a pulp and embarrassed in front of the world, and now he's magically fresh, fit, and raring to go? Oh, and not to mention it was his first match back in months and his second in something like a year or so. So tell me this, UWF Universe, whilst shifting your hatred towards your Captain to one side for a moment - now that the facts have been laid out and you have both sides to the story, so to speak, who do you REALLY think is telling the truth? I'm not going to even begin to explain who's correct because it's plainly obvious. My point is, D’Angelo is weak, he's in pain, he's ashamed, and he's beginning to understand the HUGE hole he has dug himself into.

Christian strokes his stubble for a brief moment before continuing.

0253.jpg

Christian: This is only just the beginning of what I am deeming "Christian's Retribution", and while D'Angelo has just begun to pay for his petty games and childish decisions throughout his stint as Raw General Manager, he calls up his buddy who has done nothing but soak up the limelight these past four days. Unfortunately for all my hard work, all anybody will remember Raw for was the shock return of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. But come on, are we really THAT surprised? Ever since Dwayne began to taste success as an actor, his returns to wrestling have been nothing but a way to boost his already over inflated ego. He doesn't do it for any of you; he does it all for himself and he lies about it directly to your faces. For years he has had you all eating out of the palm of his hand, and he can say whatever he likes and not one of you will question it for a second. Want further proof he does it all for his own gain? Take Raw for example. Dwayne is in the building because D'Angelo rang him for protection... but did he emerge from the back on his white horse and ready to kick some candy ass?

Christian tilts his head to the side and wags his finger.

Christian: Nope. He didn't. That's all the proof that I can give, and frankly it's all the proof you need. So with that, I leave my peeps with a line that I want you to remember for the rest of your lives - when your heroes say everything is okay... think again. In three night’s time, Cody and I will once again stamp our authority on Raw and prove to you all why good guys ALWAYS finish last!

Christian begins to chuckle away as the boos rain down inside the arena. Christian's face almost instantly disappears from the titantron and a simple image accompanies the final seconds of Christian's message.

laur2_zpse270aa1d.jpg

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Curt Hawkins vs. Bobby Roode

“In the Middle of it now!†blares out of the stereo speakers in the arena and Curt Hawkins steps out from the back in his wrestling pants, and a coat with no shirt on. He has a mic in his hand already, and once again is playing it solo this week with Reks. He looks out into the crowd but doesn't show much emotion on his face. He is focused. He slowly walks up the steps, and enters the ring. He walks a few circles around the ring before stepping into the middle. He looks down and uses his hand to brush his long hair out from in front of his face. He looks out into the crowd and you can see the fire burning in his eyes. He brings the mic up.

XhrOS.png

Curt Hawkins
Last week me and my buddy Tyler Reks took on the team of Christian, and Bobby Roode. Needless to say, it didn’t go too well for us, as in the end Christian and Roode picked up the win. What can I say? Both of them are extremely talented, and Reks isn’t a full time wrestler. He’s still pretty green. So to give me a chance to redeem myself after that match, the GM has graciously granted me this match. Me vs. Roode. We were the two men not involved in the pin last week. Truthfully, I’m looking forward to this match. I see each week as a new week and a new chance to prove myself. I’ve never met Bobby Roode one on one but I know what he can do. I’ve seen him, and he is impressive nonetheless, but right now, it’s WrestleMania season, and there’s not a single person on the roster that is more ready, more hungry, and more desirous to prove himself than the man you’re looking at right now, Curt Hawkins!

Curt Hawkins
I’m sure we all have something to prove in these weeks leading up to WrestleMania. I’m sure that you Bobby, that you want to prove yourself as a threat to Triple H. Well, if you’re planning on making me an example then you got another thing coming my friend. Let me share a quote with you. “Overconfidence, is a killer.†Meaning that, if you come into this match with the same mindset as the my former opponents, than you will suffer the same fate that they did. Mankind doubted me. Cesaro doubted me. Matt Morgan. Christopher Daniels. All of them treated me like I was nothing, and because of that I easily was able to beat them. How much more do I have to do to prove that I’m not a joke, and that I’m not some fluke?

The crowd cheers Hawkins, showing him that they support him.

Curt Hawkins
See, when I started here I was a self entitled young punk, who thought the world was owed to me. Well, that didn’t work out too well for me. Of course I went undefeated for 7 straight weeks and won the Hardcore Title, but that was my peak. I decided that instead of waiting for what was owed to me, to come to me, I was going to go out there and take it myself. And what I want is to be the best. That means beating everyone. That means beating you Bobby. I hope you have your mind in the right place on Tuesday, because I’m running on 110 percent right now, and there is no slowing me down.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF RAW: The Miz vs Mr Kennedy

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harderâ€￾ shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

kennedy_crop_exact.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Ah real cute, real cute there Miz. It sure doesn't sound like you at all, did someone beat you senselessly and change you for what you are? Mind you, your pronouciation of my name isn't of my concern whatsoever it just shows me that nobody is as great as saying my name properly. Allow me to re-introduce myself to you there Miz. My name is... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY… ...KENNEDEH!

And now that I have your full attention, we're both on a roll right now. Whilst I've had just a mere two wins I wouldn't brag about what's happening, I've seen many brag about thier greatness but I, I've already got a Wrestlemania match! But that's for another day to talk about, as it's you Miz that I need to get through. It is you where I must truly show greatness after all you did win the Royal Rumble which is a mighty fine accomplishment to have here in UWF. You strike as the biggest threat to the industry right now, as you said you've not recorded a loss since New Year's Resolution. I come off as the under-dog in this match, but your accomplishments for a guy that's not big nor small but an average size much like me can easily strike the opportunity to be the most threatening. But accomplishments that one has shouldn't put fear into me, accomplishments that have happened only makes the opponent wants to try harder. So knowing I've yet to record a loss here in UWF and knowing you've not lost all year has put the momentum and motivation in me, if I was to hand you the first loss of the year than what? I have a lot of respect for you Miz, you've came a long way since I last saw you wandering around backstage and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed because I'm truly impressed with what you can do. Perhaps one day I can be on that kind of roll and be at the top of the league, that's my main goal but first I gotta start small. Quite like a baby, it's small down there and then it just grows bigger and bigger and with the momentum towards Wrestlemania; everything I do from this point forward win or lose will truly show-case the man I am.

The Showstopper has yet to enter my mind, I focus on HBK when the time is right. Mind you, I'm absolutely glad to be facing him but why worry about who our opponents are then? Why not worry about the present, you can forget the past and what you wish for in the future. The present is now, it's me and you squaring off in that ring. One will lose their winning streak Miz, that's my only focus because small steps right now are only the beginning to greatness. While you're almost there, a win at Wrestlemania will enable it's full status... I want you to focus on me because focusing on others could be your downfall and you don't want that do you? But before I start to lose my breath, I want to ensure we're on the same level of respect. May the best man win, Adios Amigo!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

The people power message disappears from the titantron and the tron goes blank. Then soon after the lights in the arena go off and the fans are buzzing about what could possibly be causing this. If there is going to be an appearance by Cody, Dinero, even Christian? The Rock? But then there is a theme that starts.

[video=youtube;m6Z5gMvUqHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Z5gMvUqHE[/video]

… is cookin

The lights turn back on and the fans are actually on their feet cheering as the theme continues to play. And then… the roof almost explodes as The Rock appears on the stage.

The fans are almost louder than the theme itself as The Rock walks down the ramp and walks up the ring steps. He walks along the apron and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle for a signature pose for the crowd.

He gets down from the rope and enters the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring and raises the mic high.

The Rock:
FINALLY! THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO SAN JOSE!

And just like that a “Rocky†chant starts to echo through the arena as The Rock smiles soaking it all in. The Rock starts to walk towards the ropes with mic in hand.

The Rock:
The Rock sees ya. The Rock loves ya too hunny.

A high pitched squeal is heard as The Rock can’t help but laugh before walking back.

The Rock:
The Rock is here live… live and in person because The Rock wants to do something that he doesn’t done ever since Royal Rumble. The Rock wants to deliver a top notch match and The Rock wants to make sure that each and every single one of you are able to see The Rock. Not via satellite like that little pissant blonde Christian. You see Christian… The Rock looks at you and The Rock sees something. The Rock sees a mini me. A Mini Rock. But the thing about most imitations… they absolutely suck and you… your imitation of The Rock, your attempt to show up live via satellite just doesn’t do justice like when The Rock does it. The Rock does it and it is electrifying. It is amazing. But when you do it… you put the fans to sleep but that’s not all The Rock is out here for oh no. You see little Christy, what you did is you crossed the line when you went out there after the match was over and attacked Dinero. The Rock and Dinero has had a long storied rivalry. But it was because of that The Rock developed respect for the man. So when you did what you did, that cowardly act of yours… The Rock knew… The Rock knew that something had to be done.

You see you could have had The Miz come and do something but… no not yet. We could have had some other champion or anybody come out to save Dinero. But no no… Dinero knew what was gonna happen and made that call early. The Rock accepted because when two minds like ours are on the same page there is nothing and nobody that can stop us because whatever you and your little boyfriend have planned… we already have something to counter it which is what you two jabronis saw last week. This week… this week The Rock returns to Raw… The Rock has his first match on Raw in years… and The Rock will be more than pleased to be teaming up to take down you and your little boyfriend. You see because you two little boys have to learn the meaning of respect. The Rock is doing this for all of us, for all of the fans. The Rock is here to show that those bad guys that think they can do whatever they want can’t do that. Instead they have to answer to someone and that someone is The Rock.

The Rock:
Now what this jabroni while hiding somewhere in a hotel is doing is trying to paint The Rock to be a bad guy saying The Rock couldn’t ride out on a white horse to save Dinero. Well… in a sense… he is right. There weren’t any white horses available. Only black horses and those are normally associated with bad guys so sorry The Rock couldn’t ride on a black horse. Maybe next time The Rock will consider that but think for a second Christian. It’s two on one. If The Rock would have went out there like you suggested The Rock would have been destroyed as well. Instead The Rock knows exactly how tough Dinero is and knew that your little beating that you two put on him would not be enough to put him down. Wouldn’t be enough to silence him. But you two got tired that quickly and left? That just made it too easy. The Rock knew exactly what he was doing and that is why The Rock did things his way. The Rock is doing things the right way. The right way by the people.

So what that means is The Rock is going to show up on Raw… live… not via satellite. And if you aren’t there… The Rock is going to hop on his white horse, track your candy ass down, and beat you there while Dinero takes care of little Cody Rhodes because The Rock knows that little Rhodes won’t pose much of a threat. Yeah he is the UWF champion but so what. This is The Rock we are talking about. This is Dinero that we are talking about. We are the two most ass kicking stars that UCW and UWF have ever seen. You have us two on the roster and nobody would be safe. You put us in and we would take over. We would do it much quicker and more efficiently than any faction or stable that has ever stepped foot inside of either UCW or the UWF. We are the two absolute best when it comes to doing what we do. And now… for the first time ever… you have us… teaming up against you two and you think… you and your little boyfriend actually think that you can stop us? Well… just know this jabronis… The Rock is ready to fight and come time for Raw… it is going to be a war. And when all is said and done, when all the smoke is cleared and you have us two standing over you two… just remember… in the wise words of The Rock’s friend Bruce Willis…

Yippee-Ki-yay mother…

The Rock gets cut off…

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Curt Hawkins vs. Bobby Roode

Fans in the arena cheer when all of a sudden

[video=youtube;h6yusnOLpyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6yusnOLpyE[/video]

the cheers become boos as Robert Roode makes his way down to the ring. Roode does not look all to please looking at Curt Hawkins in the middle of that ring, Roode goes down the ramp and he looks at Hawkins with glaring deep eyes, Roode ponders a little bit before he speaks

images

Robert Roode: Who do you think you are? Just who in the blue hell do you think you are? First of all miscreant not only do you have the audacity for you to come out here and blatantly disrespect me by calling me the wrong name... but you.. You out all people on mather natures green Earth expect me. The IT FACTOR Robert Roode to respect you as a professional wrestler. Give me a damn break.. Hawkins let me tell you a little story right now shall I? You see not to long ago I was out here ready to be declared the number 30 entrant here in the Royal Rumble... when all of the sudden a man by the name of Triple H came out to this very ring, and not only did he not give me my number 30 entrant into the Royal Rumble. He did worse and he put me in another match. So instead of I the IT FACTOR Robert Roode getting the chance to cruise into the Royal Rumble and win the match instead I had to wrestle two matches...

Tell me Hawkins have you ever wrestled two matches ever? ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW! HAVE YOU OR HAVE YOU NOT... that is right you don't have an answer for me, you don't have the slightest answer for me because you never have nor you will never will. I don't know why I am out here to belittle you. You pretty much did that for me Curt. All you said is people think your a fluke, and feel like you don't have what it takes, and in all honesty Curt that is true. You don't have what it takes to become a world champion here in the UWF all you are good for here Curt is a nice little tune up, and that is how I am going to treat you Curt as a warm up to what will be the end of Triple H's career.

You know what come to think of it... looking closer at you. Yes, perfect... perfect indeed. You my good friend are a good warm up for me. You have very canny similarities to Triple H. You both think you are good... you both think you can break the mold.. and you both think you can beat me. Hey Curt do you know what will also be similar to you and Hunter? Do you know what? Well let me tell you the one similarity you will soon be suffering is a broken arm just like the last time Triple H stepped into a ring with me. So enjoy your time being as useful as you can be Curt because you are going to love sitting on the sideline watching me rule this show... just like I should've all this time.

fans boo as Roode smiles at Hawkins​

Reaction score

hbki_zpsee83820d.jpg

HBK: Yeah that's really big of you right there, Scott. Abusing a man who is in hia 60's, yeah really classy of you. Do you really think that makes you a big man because you can hurt guys who are much older than you? The so called "bad guy" reference is more of a joke than your entire career has been. You're not a "bad guy", Scott. You're a joke is what you are. So go ahead and keep attacking men older than you because that's all you can do because when you step into the ring with me tonight, I am not going to be tossed around like some old dish rag. You forget just how ruthless I can be. I may have different views nowadays then when I did back in the day, but I am still the best in this ring and tonight I am going to kick your teeth down your throat once again and show you why in this ring, you can't touch me.

HBK lowers his microphone as Scott Hall starts to walk away

HBK: Hey, tough guy, I'm not done being through with you yet. You talked about principle and deserving of a WrestleMania match, but how is it justified after attacking a Hall of Famer. What you did is a cry for help. It's a cry for help because you know deep down inside that you do not have what it takes anymore to out perform some of the best. Sure you got lucky against Antonio Cesaro last week, but every dog has his day and you had yours. I may not be in my prime anymore, but I am better than I have ever been. I place myself above you because I know it and all these people know that I am better than you. I found peace in my life while you, you're just the same old loser who came from nowhere when you first got onto the main streem line back in the WWF.

That last saying by HBK caused for Scott Hall to stop and turn around

HBK: You want to know why I didn't put over the all might and pwerful, Hulk Hogan is because Hulk Hogan didn't deserve to be put over. While Hulk Hogan was making a failed reality television show, I was selling out the Pontiac Silverdome and put eighty-thousand butts in those seats because it was my match that sold the show. Where was Hulk Hogan when the company needed him, he was nowhere to found and you know why he wasn't, it was because of the payday. If Vince didn't fork over enough cash then Hulk wasn't going along for the ride. And then when he decided to come back it was all under his own terms and no one had any other say. I asked him, I said do you have a problem with my promo and he "said no brother, it's all good". Guess what, he lied. Your so called friend, a guy who has thrown you under the bus over and over again didn't deserve to be put over. While I was here week in and week out, he would show up when he felt like it rather than when we needed him to. I was a guy who was still helping the company out and helping the younger generation out, but he just came and went he pleased. Just ask Ted Dibiase about it.

The fans are unsure how to react after HBK verbaly attacked Hulk Hogan

HBK: Remember this, Scott. While you all left back in 1996 and soldout to another company, I was making strides in my career while you were being second fiddle to, Hulk Hogan. I was main eventing pay per view after pay per view, something you never did during your run with WCW. So at the end of day while you made segways with the NWO, you were really second best, if even that. While I was the top one of my company. Seventeen years later, I'm still main eventing matches and still making WrestleMania moments. These people will remember my name, the question is do they even care about yours anymore? This could have been a friendly encounter, but you made it personal!

HBK lowers his microphone and puts his arms up wondering if Scott has something to say.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

Whoa Oh

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

The crowd boos loudly as everyone in the audience and in the ring turn towards the stage, Cody Rhodes appears on the stage with a microphone in hand. He looks around for a moment before he raises his microphone.

122_zpsa02e3978.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Interrupting The Rock, you know a lot of people my age would…dream of this moment. And yet, I…well I couldn’t give a damn.

The crowd boos as Rhodes looks around.

Now now, Don’t get me wrong Rock, years ago I might of been star struck…but you and I…we’re no strangers. Back in UCW, when They were just starting to screw with my career…you had retired and you had become the new General Manager of Raw. Sound familiar? I mean it’s no wonder why you and Dinero have started this little alliance, you two are the over-hyped legends of this business…and when I say Legends I don’t mean that like your icons, I mean legends like the Loch Ness monster or Big Foot, The Rock and The D’Angelo Dinero that lives in their eyes simply does not exist. Dinero was spun into a legend because he was kept away from me, and The Rock turned a couple one liners into a hall of fame career. But I’m…not impressed in the slightest, and do you know why? Because I’ve seen every legend there is, the unstoppable force of the Ultimate Warrior, the unmatchable strike of the Texas Rattlesnake, the technical mastery of Chris Benoit, The Triple Hs, The Brock Lesnars, The Chris Jerichos, top to bottom every single man that was ever regarded as being more than they were has stepped across the ring from me. And they have all said that I was NOTHING, that they were going to shut me up once and for all. Little Cody Rhodes was nothing compared to these goliaths of the wrestling world. And Rock, you are the exact same thing, all talk all hype, but when you stand across the ring from me you will become exactly what you thought I was…Nothing.

Cody gets a smile on his face.

It’s actually quite funny, back in UCW the people in charge used Rock as their puppet to screw me over. And now Christian has suffered that same faith except now it’s Dinero who is the General Manager, but all in all you two were never the problem. You are both simple insignificant, the only reason you are a target is because those people won’t come out of hiding. And on Raw we’re going to show you just how insignificant you really are, with all that said though I would like to remind some people of a few things. All of this, it isn’t about you two. Rock I know how much you love the spotlight on you, and in that sense you are just like Miz, but now this isn’t about you anymore. See back in UCW it was the same deal, I earned my shots but I was overlooked, I never got a Main Event match under your rule because you were busy making sure the whole world looked at you. But it isn’t about you, it isn’t about Dinero, no the future is here in me. Like Christian, I once sought redemption in it’s simplest form, but I learned that redemption would never come so I gave that up. Now all I look to do, is end this place once and for all, and what better way to do it than by putting two of the most entertaining superstars in our history…side by side in the hospital. That’s how we differ, see Pope just wants a win in his book to relive some glory back when he was their best little pet, and Rock just wants his picture taken in all his glory on the second rope.

Cody pauses as he raises his hand in the air, causing the crowd to boo.

I don’t care about winning a single match, I’ve won hundreds of them before and I was taught just how much wins don’t matter when They don’t want you to succeed. I don’t want my picture taken and put on the front of the magazine cover, I used to desire only that but my year under that mask taught me to change my thoughts on that. I don’t want redemption, I don’t want retribution, I don’t want more titles, I don’t want to just be in the ring with The Rock and D’Angelo Dinero…all Cody Rhodes wants now is UWF to die, so Dinero I’m not going to talk about how I beat you last week or about your win-loss record over the past year or so, and Rock I’m not going to talk about Hollywood or how the last time we were in the ring together I kicked you in the jaw and left you laying in the middle of the ring, no see I’ve heard it all before, and I think the whole world knows…it’s time for you two to go, But you can’t read the signs…I guess you can’t tell time. But I promise you can’t stay, Christian and I…are going to make you go…away. Whoa Oh, You’re only smoke and mirrors. Heh hehe, hahahah HAhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.