UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF RAW: Shelton Benjamin vs. Robert Roode

[video=youtube;h6yusnOLpyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6yusnOLpyE[/video]

images

Fans instantly boo as Robert Roode makes his way to the ring. Roode goes and he dosen't look to happy at his opponent. Roode slowly makes his way down the ramp and the fans begins to get impatient with him. Roode goes as he walks three steps up the steps and he goes inside of the ring and looks at Shelton Benjamin and his MaMa and he just looks disgusted. Roode goes on and he begins to speak

Robert Roode: You've got to be kidding me... you seriously got to be kidding me. I have to deal with this... this right here is the person I have to deal with. A man who is obsessed with his Mama being with him at all times. You see people don't you see now what I have to put up with here in the UWF? First off, I have to watch my back as Smackdown superstars get free tickets to MY show, and for some reason they have the right to physically abuse me during my all important match last week. Then second off, to make matters worse I don't get an apology letter from the Pope allowing this to happen, and then most importantly of all he books me with this clown? Listen Shelton I understand you feel like you can't be stopped, but guess what kid you will be stopped this Tuesday night on Raw.

fans boo as Roode goes on to speak once again

Robert Roode: Shelton I have no doubt in my mind that you can actually be talented, but the problem with you Shelton you subject to hold yourself back. You rather be known as a laughing stock here then a serious threat. You think that it is funny that you have your Mama out here with you. You feel that makes the fans like you, but Shelton let me in on a little secret here. Nothing you can ever do can make these morons like you. No matter what you do in that very ring, or what you say to stroke there precious egos it will end up kicking you in the ass at the end of the day. Ya see Shelton I am someone who is a realist, I don't have to pretend to suck up to these people with corny carnival jokes. No I am someone that knows where he belongs, and I know for a damn fact I belong in the hall of fame one day. Now Shelton educate me? Where do you think you belong? Do you want to know where I believe you belong?

Roode pauses as the fans boo and Roode goes on to speak

Robert Roode: I will tell you. I see you belonging straight on your back every single week. I see you getting pinned one..two... three by me this Tuesday night, and then when it comes time for next weeks Raw I forsee the same events happening. Then it will happen again, and again, and again... now why you are wondering to yourself why I see this happening to you. Simple Shelton, and I pointed it out earlier if you were paying attention. It is because you dumb yourself down. You make yourself believe you are better then you are, but instead of actually proving it you like to be somewhat of a comedian and have your Mama say funny little phrases, or put you down when you lose. So for that simple fact Shelton you will never, and I mean never prove to me, or this roster that you have got IT. You will never show any one here that you are unstoppable.. all you are showing to me is that you are just another stepping stone for me to show the wrongs here in the UWF universe, and that right there is a FACT.

fans boo as Roode looks on awaiting a response

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
2/12/13 Raw: Reks vs. Cesaro

"In the Middle of it" Starts to play out but instead of Curt Hawkins walking out from the back, it is the gentle giant Tyler Reks instead. The crowd cheers none the less as Reks walks down the ramp in his "Kings of Change" shirt.

nxt67121.jpg

He reaches the end of the ramp and he takes his shirt off and throws it into the crowd before rolling into the ring under the bottom rope. The camera pans over some shots of the audience, and when it returns to Tyler Reks he has a mic in his hand.

Tyler-Reks-On-Mic.jpg

Tyler Reks
Did you hear those? Did you hear those cheers? Man, I'm loved! And all this time I thought it was Curt getting all the cheers but No Sir! Ladies love the big man! And for those of you that don't know who I am, I have a few things to say to you. One: Have you been living under a rock? And two: My name is Tyler Reks and I am a very misunderstood man. People see someone like me and they think "Oh man, he's all big, and hairy, and hes got the dread locks" and they run away in fear. But I'm not such a bad guy. I'm just like all of you. Except..bigger..and more famous..and I guess I'm richer too but all that is besides the point because finally after 6 long months in this business I am getting my debut match on Tuesday Night Raw!

The fans cheer as Reks nods his head in agreement in the ring.

Tyler Reks
A big night it will be as I am making my debut against a man that has been a thorn in the side of the Kings of Change. Someone who cost my best friend Curt Hawkins the Royal Rumble match. Someone that is walking around with a US title that should belong to Hawkins. Someone who has prompted me to step into the ring and kick some ass! Of course I'm talking about Antonio Cesaro. I need to make sure that Hawkins is 100 percent ready, and healthy come No Way Out, so I decided to do him a favor, and I requested to wrestle in his place Tuesday against Cesaro. Antonio, you have no idea what is coming your way. I'm 6 feet 5 inches, 247 pounds of pure kick ass! I don't like to step into the ring very often but when I do there is hell to be payed. Someone is going to be thrown around from end to the other and they will be begging. BEGGING at my feet to show them just a little bit of mercy. That's your role, Cesaro. The whimpering dog pleading to not get beat.

Tyler Reks
I'm going to enjoy beating you, I may have to do it slowly. I'm going to savor the look of fear in your face. I'm a nice guy..until you mess with my family. Curt is family to me, and I'm tired of you. So I'm going to do him a little favor and I'm going to skid mark your face across this mat and make sure that when you make it to No Way Out to defend the title, you're not going to be in one piece. Because on Tuesday night baldy, I play the master, and you're just my bitch!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Shelton doesn't look impressed whatsoever and looks at Robert before addressing him.

images-3_display_image.jpg

OOC: Ignore belt.

Shelton Benjamin:

Kidding? This ain't no joke Robert. This ain't no obsesssion, this is true family love and it saddens me to know that your parents ambushed you and kicked you to the curb. Where's yo Momma 'n Daddy eh? I ain't need my daddy 'ere, he ran off when I was a kid but I ain't here to deliver a life-story at all alright Robert? I don't care if you're worried about Smackdown or N-X-T or some dudes from another promotion starts ramblin' through 'ere and kickin' ya face off, 'cos I'd be doin' the same thing if I was them... Oh wait a minute, I can this week! I've been stopped over the past few weeks Robert, it's time that I don't get stopped... I ain't no push-over, my Daddy thought I was a failure and I know he's secretly watchin' the damn programme and Daddy, if you hear this... This win this week ain't dedicated to you but it's to show you that you done wrong by givin' up on me and Momma 'ere! I refuse to give up at all; I didn't become two-time All American Champion fo' nothin'! I did it through pride and determination and I tell ya this week I'm gon' beat the hell outta you Robert by Pride and Determination 'cos you ain't stoppin' me whatsoever, you ain't stoppin' me at all Robert! As for your little apology letter, I'll give you an apology this week... I'm gon' beat you down and you'll be on your knees apologisin' at the fact you've under-estimated me and everybody else. We ain't pushovers Robert, you wanna push buttons you've came to the right person. I ain't takin' crap from nobody no more, last week I had Shawn Michaels try push me over and he succeeded, no more... No more of this!

Shelton gives Momma the microphone.

Momma Benjamin:

Oh boy! You's got this wrong all agains just like everybody else 'ere Robbie boy! They thinkin's me boy Shelton ain'ts good no more, they thinkin' he done failure but Shelton 'ere ain't no failure! He ain'ts holdin' himself back, he done succeed before with me bein' 'ere and I'm just protectin' my baby boy 'cos the damn crimes and dem bad things happenin' out there... I ain'ts lettin' my boy get hurt, Oh no, no, no... I refuse to let my boy get hurt Robert. We knows these people don't like us and we don'ts care 'bout the people, as long as I got Shelton 'ere we doin' just fine ain't that right Shelton? Now Momma's speakin' for now so you Robert, listen to me! Ya think it's funny that I takin' care of Shelton, you's thinkin' Shelton needs to run away from Momma and become like you? All rugged up lookin' like the company picked ya off from the street, you lookin' like a fine white-trash ain't you Robert? Ain'ts you? Wit' yo' hair slicked all da way back you's lookin' like that boy Triple H 'ere! You's try'na copy him? Try'na copy Shawn Michaels maybe with them long hair? I don'ts understand you white-trash o' peoples... You always bein' racist to us colored people but looks at you, Shelton 'ere has the look, the look to be on posters, he has the body, the athleticism to be the poster boy of the company. What do we get, we gots nothin' at all Robert! But you's tryin' to be a Cowboy like all them people, you's a fake, you's a follower... You are what I call... Sheep! Now you's probably thinkin' Shelton is some sort o' criminal, bein' involved in drugs, crime and whatnot, uh-uh! Shelton ain'ts like that, dat's why with proper care I be's able to look after Shelton and raise him up, I should be Mother of the Year! Now I know there's a lady 'ere tonight in the buildin' that's Mother of the Year but she ain'ts deserve it. Just 'cos she took her boy 'ere to watch Shelton wrestle, you's got this all wrong woman! As for you Robert, you's got it wrong too! You's don't understand the love Shelton and I share, family love is somethin' special, more special than holdin' a title I tellin' you's that now!

Shelton tries to comfort Momma who looks a bit shaken up as Shelton speaks again.

Shelton Benjamin:

You wanna know where I think I belong? You're goin' to have to find the answer once we're done Robert. You don't like that do you? You don't like waitin' around for answers, well too bad Robert that's the case. You can claim what you want, you can claim to be in the Hall of Fame, you can claim you're goin' to become Champion at some stage. For I, I am more focused on doin' things step-by-step because bein' cocky and gettin' exploited ain't gonna get you far Robert. All your dreams could crash and burn, so I'm allowin' my dream to be a slow process 'cos I know I gotta earn it! So you claimin' to be a realist kinda makes me laugh Robert, I don't think you're a realist for a second, as Momma said... You're nothin' but a fake, you're just a wannabe... I've never heard your name until I found out I was facin' you, this must mean you're not as important as you thought you were. Given the fact you do look a bit like Triple H and you've copied his hairstyle, clothing... what else haven't you copied? You've also got the big nose...

Listen Robert, your wordings about Momma and I ain't goin' to do anythin' this week, you can continue to piss me off, you can continue to use weight-jokes but Momma is over those jokes right now. All you people are just original, you think that's goin' to be enough to stop me this week? It might have last week but this week I come out fightin' with fury... Everyone can think I'm some sort of joke right now but I am goin' to prove everyone wrong! I'm no joke! I'm a contender and it begins this week. Once I've proven myself... which I will, you'll have your answer Robert. You want to know where I belong... I'll tell you right now seein' you're so persisent...

WRESTLEMANIA and that's a FACT.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: 2/12/13 Raw: Reks vs. Cesaro

Suddenly up on the titantron, Antonio Cesaro appears in a cafe, looking rather surprised, he goes straight into speaking.

screenshot2wbz.png

Antonio Cesaro: Pardon the interuption, but I could not help but overhear you talk yourself up as some sort of threat to Mister Antonio Cesaro. First of all, you are not. Secondly, I do not even know who you are... other than Curt Hawkins' shadow and I could not think of a lower position to be in life than the back-up to one of the biggest frauds, one of the biggest jokes and liars this industry has ever bared witness to. Now, like you said, you have never even had a match before here in UWF and you have been here six months?... pathetic. I have been here since day one, the very first show, the opening match and I have seen some more deserving men not given the opportunity you have to wrestle the greatest wrestler on the roster, what makes you think you are superior to them?, huh?, size?... Verstehen Sie mich nicht begonnen!.

Antonio laughs to himself as he continues on

The fact that I am here in a wonderful European owned and themed café here in whatever backwater city this is testament to the amount I care for our match-up on Tuesday night. It is a signal to you Tyler Reks, or whatever your name may indeed be, that I am sitting here sipping a coffee with very important people, making connections in countries you couldn't place on a map with your inferior American education, whilst you stand there in the ring alone jumping around like some sort of clown. Trying to get these fans to like you, how pointless, I have never needed the fans and look where it got me... it got me much higher than you will ever be, or ever could dream of being, a four time champion... YOUR United States Champion.

Antonio picks up the United States Championship from the table in front of him and throws it over his shoulder, pointing to it with his other hand.

So you can use this opportunity to try and weaken Mister Antonio Cesaro... I really emplore you to do so because it would be oh so funny to see the look on your face, on Curt Hawkins' face and on every one of those stupid, fat, lazy, uneducated American's faces when I show to wrestle not only with power and strength but with true European style and class... something none of you would know anything about. And believe me when I tell you this Tyler Reks, you may think you're going to soften me for my match at No Way Out, but that will not happen, I will make sure it doesn't and by doing so make sure your first match is also your last, und ich werden viel Spaß haben dabei.

Antonio Cesaro places his championship back down on the table, turning his back to the camera, he turns around for one final word.

Now excuse me I have much more important things to tend to. Auf wiedersehen!.

Antonio lifts up his coffee mug and takes a small sip as the feed fades.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Robert Roode looks unimpressed

images

Robert Roode: That is cute Shelton that your own words have to be repeated by your mother over there. Look mama Benjamin no disrespect, but I already heard what your son said over there, I don't need a tape recorder to understand what he is saying. That right there is a fact. See Shelton you clearly still don't get it. You talked about being stopped time and time again, when do you feel enough is enough? When are you going to drop the dead weight and take yourself seriously, and say you are ready for the big stage. For what you have shown and said to me you're obviously not ready. You're someone that has shown in the past that no matter what you do you always end up being second place... and in this world it dosen't matter who second place is it only matters who is first.

You can try all you want to think you can learn from your mistakes, but those who feel they can get better every single day, and stride to improve are the ones still looking at the past. You Shelton too me will never improve. You Shelton to me are nothing more then a stepping stone in this company. The term gatekeeper fits you perfectly. Shelton when will you understand your holding yourself back? When will you say enough is enough. When will you become the man your suppose to be?

So Shelton just understand since you want to turn down my advice... since you decided to be rude. I am going to tell you right now you will pay for it on Raw. You will see why I am called the IT FACTOR, and why I am the future of professional wrestling, and you will understand why you can be nothing more then a gatekeeper until you dropped the dead weight. Until Shelton watch and learn because you are going to see what a real superstar can do.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Raw 3/5/13: Antonio Cesaro Vs Christian

The crowd inside the packed arena for UWF Raw are waiting for something to happen involving their favourite stars of UWF. Suddenly however one of the most loathed UWF star's theme music plays over the PA system which causes the crowd to react rather negatively.

C'est Miracle...

[video=youtube;g0OTBu--hrs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0OTBu--hrs[/video]

'Miracle' hits the audio system and the crowd immediately react with loud booing and jeering. Antonio Cesaro walks out from the back into this heat with a smug expression plastered all over his face. He holds his recently retained United States Championship up into the air for the whole crowd to see before throwing it onto his shoulder and doing his usual 'fist canons' before walking down to ringside. Cesaro is subject to great abuse from the fans on both sides of the ramp as he arrogantly walks down towards the ring. He takes no time however to interact with the UWF loyal as he steps up onto the ring apron and then through the ropes into the ring. He holds his title into the air and once again does his signature posing. Antonio Cesaro once again rests his championship title over his shoulder as he is handed a microphone by one of the ring crew. He takes a short moment to simply bask in the heat from the crowd before beginning to speak.

normal_028_zps64cdf48a-1_zps35489c05.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: Last Sunday at the No Way Out pay-per-view I proved each and every single one of you wrong. I proved to each and every single one of you that I, Mister Antonio Cesaro, could not be defeated by Curt Hawkins other than by an absolute fluke. I proved also that Curt Hawkins beating me on Raw and throwing me over the top rope at the Royal Rumble were indeed only that, flukes. Lightening may have struck twice for Curt Hawkins but when it really mattered?, when it was for the United States Championship?, he is the only one who was struck by a great force of nature... me, Mister Antonio Cesaro. I showed him exactly what I told him I would. I showed him that not only am I a smarter man, a more handsome man with better fashion sense, of course I showed him I am a better wrestler than he will ever be. But I also showed him exactly what I have been telling you all since day one... that a European man can simply never be outdone by an American like Curt Hawkins and like each and every one of you.

The crowd begin to boo loudly and chant 'USA!, USA!'.

Chant 'USA!, USA!' if you like. I am a citizen of this great nation. In fact, I remember when I earned my Green Card by way of the lottery, people back home in beautiful Lucerne, Switzerland were asking me 'why?, why go to America?'. They knew that it was full of unhealthy, uneducated soft-brains, they knew that the country was on the verge of economical collapse and they knew that Switzerland was a much safer country than this gun-toting red-neck paradise. However I explained to them in one word why I came to America. Opportunity. This country is still a beautiful country, it has beautiful natural scenery, but it also still has that alluring 'American Dream' of making lots of money and living in a big house. That is why I am here, I saw a gap in this wrestling industry where only a man so Very European as Mister Antonio Cesaro could fill... and I have made a lot of money doing so, and you can bet that this money I have earned in this wonderful country of America is in Swiss Bank Accounts and not in any of your woeful banking systems because they are ran by the United States of America's real problem. Americans.

The crowd are giving Cesaro a tough time with the heat, loud shouts of 'GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!' and 'YOU SUCK CESARO!' break through clearly from the mass heat, Antonio shrugs it off and continues.

In saying that however, the country north of here, Canada, is not much better. Whilst they may have some of the standard living needs like free health care like we have in Switzerland, it still is not much different from America because of the people. My opponent this week, is Canadian. His name, is Christian. Christian and I have faced numerous times in the past and he has usurped me on a few occasions I must admit. However now things are changing around here, I am beginning to get into gear. And I know you Americans are more used to automatic gear boxes, so I will explain very simply. I am reaching my maximum here in UWF. I am reaching that maximum at a very important time, Wrestlemania Season is upon us and I must remain focused. I know there are many eyes on this prestigious United States Championship, and I know many people want to try and test Antonio Cesaro but I am focused now. Christian, this isn't about your silly country or even this country, this is about momentum. I will not allow myself to lose momentum so forget about all the other times you came out the better man because this week... this week will be very different for you for you will experience sudden Swiss Death.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Raw 3/5/13: Christopher Daniels vs. Cody Rhodes

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

The crowd immediately pour out boos and hisses towards the stage, as Cody Rhodes emerges through the curtain looking around the arena. He opens up the jacket he has on to display the UWF title back around his waist, of note under the belt is tape surrounding his sternum. He walks down the ramp slowly, and raises a microphone on the way down.

0g39_zpsbb2998eb.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

I. Told. You...So. and yet... you all don't seem to comprehend it all...you boo me, after I've done everything you teach your snot nosed children to do. You attempt to teach them right from wrong when you haven't the vaguest idea of the line yourself, and yet you boo me for excelling, for not only excelling but for keeping my promises. I said I was going to win this title, I said I was going to hurt John Morrison, and I said I was going to my first Wrestlemania as the...your...UWF Champion...and well, Look at me now. Perhaps you decide to boo, because you realize what all this means, I've kept every promise I've made, which means that the claims of UWFs death at my hands...well they aren't so farfetched anymore now are they? Well I'll leave the death for later, right now, it is time to begin the famine of the roster. And what better way to start it, than by facing our brand spanking new Hardcore Champion...

*Cody runs up the steps and into the ring.

Christopher Daniels is the new hardcore champion, and while we all know how this works...I come out and then he comes out and talks trash, lying to your hideous and disgusting faces, it's the same old formula...So tonight I suggest we shake things up a bit, because I expect our fallen "angel" to come out here and thank me. You may ask why, it's quite simple because although indirectly, this angel made a deal with the devil. He wanted to win that title so badly, he thought about it in his head for oh so long...and then someone appeared to make his wish come true. That man, that devil...well that was Cody Rhodes. Because it's been proven countless times in the past, once you face me your lifespan around here suddenly deteriorates. Before Daniels got his shot, the Paper Monster Abyss ran head first into a real "monster" and then suddenly this beast doesn't have enough left at No Way Out and quits. Sadly though, this little indirect deal with the devil was short term, because it's now time to pay the bill...and I don't think you have enough in you to pay now do you Christopher?

*Cody gets a smirk on his face*

And that, well that is exactly the beginning of the famine, unable to pay the price and slowly but surely fading off...this roster...this company is going to get weaker and weaker as those who oppose me realize they can't stop me...and that...that's how you kill a company. Not by getting a GM spot, not by wining a title, not by starting some group who spray paint their logo, you kill the company by injecting poison into the veins that make it work, and watch as it slowly breaks down into nothing. I inject my brand of poison at the heart of UWF, Wrestlemania...consider our esteemed "Hardcore" Champion...the guinea pig before my true triumph. Cody Rhodes 6:1-8

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
3/5 Hawkins vs. Miz

With no music or no cue Curt Hawkins steps out from the back in his wrestling pants, and a coat with no shirt on. He has a mic in his hand already, and Tyler Reks is not seen with him. He looks out into the crowd, but his facial expression stays the same - Indifferent. He slowly walks up the steps, and enters the ring. He walks a few circles around the ring before slowly stepping into the middle. He looks down and uses his hand to brush his long hair out from in front of his face. He looks out into the crowd and you can see from his face that he looking for the right words to say. Finally, he comes up with something, and decides to speak.

XhrOS.png

Curt Hawkins
Whew..well, a lot can happen in a few seconds, can’t it? Everything in our world can be summed up into just a few seconds. A baby can be made in a few seconds. Someone can die in just a few seconds. Somebody can fall in love. The possibilities are endless. But in our world, the world of Wrestling that me, everyone in the back, everyone here, and everyone watching at home, our world of wrestling that we are so proud to live it...3 seconds is the difference between victory, and defeat. Glory and obscurity. 3 seconds is the difference between a champion, and a loser. A WrestleMania spot, and a chair in the back. At No Way Out, I won’t lie about it, at No Way Out, 3 seconds was the difference between a Championship with my name on it, or one with Antonio Cesaro’s name on it. Fate would have it that once again, Cesaro came out the victor. I’m not going to make excuses like someone other people would. No, I’m not going to make excuses because I know, in my heart of hearts, that this is NOT the last time that Cesaro and me will meet in the ring. No, It’s not. I told you I would take the United States title from you. Now that may not have happened at No Way Out, but my words stand true. Sooner, or later, I’m going to get your number, and that title will fit around my waist. Once again restoring me to the Championship glory.

Curt pauses and once again runs his hands through his hair.

Curt Hawkins
One would believe that Cesaro’s win lands him in a match at WrestleMania, and rightfully so. He is a champion, after all. But there’s one man right now thats walking around with a WrestleMania main event spot. I’m talking about none other than the Royal Rumble winner himself, the Awesome One, this Miz! Now at No Way Out, he made his claim to what title he wanted. He wants the UWF Championship and therefor that means he has jumped to the Red brand where the grass is greener and the ratings are higher. It’s only fitting that the Royal Rumble winner would want to Main Event WrestleMania for the top title in this company, one held by the likes of Cody Rhodes. See, at WrestleMania, the Miz is going to join an elite class.The class of superstars that has seen a WrestleMania main event. Not only that, but the Miz has the chance to walk out of the biggest show of the year with the top title around his waist. And for that Miz, I wish you all the luck in the world. I’m sure anyone in the back would want to be in your spot right now, because I sure as hell know I would love to be. But theres just one problem there Mike, before WrestleMania, you have to get through me.

There is a nice cheer from the crowd for Curt Hawkins.

Curt Hawkins

Raw is my home, and my show and it always has been. I can respect something about you Mike, and thats the fact that with everything you’ve been handed, you have took it and ran. You’ve clawed, scratched, and kicked your way to the top even though everybody told you you couldn’t We all know the success story, and it’s a good one. But let me tell you something Mizzy, you’re not the only person that has fought through “You Can’ts.†You’re not the only one to make chicken salad out of chicken shit. You’re not the only one that has kicked, and screamed, and clawed his way to the top because you’re looking at another man that has done just that. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been called a Poor Man’s Shawn Michaels. How many times I’ve been called nobody, and that I’ll never amount to anything in this business. Well how about that? I’m getting Main Events, and title matches. I’m a former champion. Sounds like a pretty good career to me. Me and you aren’t that different. Just two kids with a dream that were told over and over that we’re not good enough. Two kids that shouldn’t be in this business, no less main event Raw. Well look at us now. We’re in the Main Event of Raw, and you’re on your way to Main Event WrestleMania. So lets do what we’ve always done best and that is proof them wrong. I know we’re going to tear the house down this Monday. And I’m not holding anything back. Curt Hawkins is running full steam into WrestleMania, and I don’t care who I have to run over. Not even if that person is the Number one contender and the Royal Rumble winner. Because right now, to me, that means nothing. Let’s get the party started, Miz.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw 3/5/13: Christopher Daniels vs. Cody Rhodes

An odd almost squealing sound is heard. The fans cheer slightly as they have an idea of who it could be. There is not source for this noise, but it is very audible. Suddenly the music hits.

[video=youtube;zP3oZu0Eo5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP3oZu0Eo5s[/video]

The crowd erupts into cheers as their new Hardcore Champion Christopher Daniels gingerly makes his way out from the back. Much like Cody, he is bandaged up underneath the belt he proudly displays on his waist. Also similar to Cody are his clothes, although they are of different design and colour, the idea is almost the same. Daniels smiles as he stops right at the very top of the ramp and looks down at Cody Rhodes.

daniels.jpg

He brings the microphone that he carried in his right hand up to his lips and speaks.

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
You know, for a guy has an intelligent demeanour about him, you can be awfully dumb. Of course I’m going to start off with an insult here! I mean you practically insulted me claiming that you are the reason I was able to reclaim my Hardcore title. You have this thing about you that makes you feel as though you cause the demise of many superstars here. Please Cody, we both know that Abyss isn’t done. We both know that he and his buddy James Mitchell have been lurking in the shadows. I swear I heard the sinister laughter of children as I was walking out of the bathroom. Those guys creep me out. But not nearly as much as you Cody, it’s not that I find you scary or anything. It’s just that when I look at you I am reminded of what a snake would look like if it were human. You are the human version of a snake Cody; sorry if that comes as a shock to you.

That gets a cheap pop from the crowd as Daniels slowly makes his way down the ramp. He’s obviously still hurting from the I Quit match.

Now I have to ask you on a serious note here. You saw me go through a flaming table. That’s right folks who were too cheap to pay for the pay-per-view! You know who you are... I was chokeslammed through a table that was set on fire! My fault really, I took my sweet time with it and didn’t think that Abyss would be up in time. But I digress here, you saw me go through that table, and you saw me have my hand raised victorious afterwards. So my question is, are you serious bro? No seriously, I’m not knocking off Zack Ryder here, I’m genuinely curious. Are you seriously going to make those accusations that you are the real reason I won, even after watching the kind of Hell I went through? And then you’re going to call me a guinea pig? Come on man, I think I deserve a bit more than that. I haven’t even touched the fact that you plan on destroying something that basically helped you get you to where you are now. If it wasn’t for the UWF, nobody would know who you were. I’ll let that settle in for a moment as I get in the ring.

True to his word, Daniels climbs the steal steps leading into the ring and enters between the top and middle ropes adjacent to where the camera was situated. He stood right in front of Cody Rhodes, awaiting his response.​

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

Cody seems to turn serious from his past crazed smile, as if for once someone that was said offended him.

011_zpsa39eecb7.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Don't you dare...don't you ever dare insult me like that again. See I've been called everything in the book, I've heard it all before...but the greatest insult I've heard is you claiming I'm here thanks to this company. I'm where I am today in spite of this company and the people who run it, they through everything at me and I kept coming, they took every single crumb I earned and left me dead to starve but I fought back...I got my own food by taking it from those who didn't deserve to even sit at the table and I became THE top dog. You say I'm a snake, but that isn't a fair comparison...because a snake in nature strikes out of fear. Whether it be territorial or not, they ultimately don't seek to strike a human, they just do so when they get too close. I'm not afraid, oh oh no my friend I am in no way afraid...they are afraid. They've been afraid ever since I didn't go away like any other of the superstars they screwed over, they don't know how to deal with someone who just won't go away when they snap their fingers. If you lost that match at No Way Out, you'd probably get another against Abyss leading up to Mania, if I lost my match at No Way Out there would no longer be any contractual or championship related reasons for me to stay, which means they would have clearance to get rid of me like they so desperately want to.

*Rhodes tilts his head to the side*

As far as Abyss goes, I know he isn't gone, but do you know why he isn't gone? why you actually had an opponent at No Way Out? Because I chose not to send him to a hospital. I've hurt a lot of people, and even though I had plenty of toys to play with with Tables, Ladders, and Chairs...I don't need them. You went through a flaming table, you guys hit each other with whatever you could find, that is the hardcore way...but I'm not hardcore...I don't send people to the hospital to remove thumbtacks from their body, I send them with a concussion after a kick to the side of the skull, I don't need a chair I just need their head under my arm as I twist it at just the right speed. Wrestling, it runs through my veins, but the mindset isn't of a wrestler...it isn't a give them a show or go for a pin, it's a hurt others mentality that makes me more dangerous than anyone who has ever held the title you have around your waist. And on Raw, you are going to find that out, just as so many before you and so many yet to come.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw 3/5/13: Antonio Cesaro Vs Christian

[video=youtube;9QEVnnolZUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QEVnnolZUE[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Waterproof Blonde can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

christian2_zpsae2ed79b.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone. As Christian walks to the centre of the ring, his music ceases as he then waits for the crowd to become quiet before he speaks.

Christian2.jpg

Christian: Antonio, there's no use trying to sweep the past under the rug and pretend it never happened. Surely you know by now that asking me, of all people, to just forget about the past is extremely dim witted and narrow minded. To me the past lays down the perfect foundations for a recount of experiences, and you know this just as well as I do. See Antonio, you and the UWF Universe are probably too uneducated to comprehend that you just turned yourself from Antonio Cesaro, the UWF United States Champion... to Antonio Cesaro, UWF's resident hypocrite. You request that I don't bring up how I've beaten you in the past, but isn't the majority of what you had to say about the past too? You went back and recounted how Curt Hawkins beat you and eliminated you from the Royal Rumble match and said to the world that you were right to label them as "flukes". Is that how you're going to describe the time when Cody and I, two-thirds of the New World Order, beat the "dominant" European Revolution? What about your first match of 2013 when I pinned you in this very ring? Hey, let's even go one further and bring up the Royal Rumble where you were "flukishly" tossed over the top rope and I went on to survive the longest amount of time in that match. You could go as far as suggesting that I've had your number on three occasions, Antonio.

Christian holds three fingers up and grins at the United States Champion.

Christian: And just as the saying goes - history tends to repeat itself. Again you could argue it has on two further occasions between us, but how my match at No Way Out ended is along a similar line. Every time I move one step closer to accomplishing something big in my UWF career, there's always something or someone that stops it from happening. First it was the greatest travesty in UWF history when I was a victim of a conspiracy and was screwed out of becoming UWF Champion. This has been followed by over 7 months of not being rewarded with what I have earned, which spans across two men's stints as General Manager. Then we come to the Royal Rumble match where I was eliminated due to a distraction by a man who had no place in that match let alone in this company, Charlie Haas, who was blatantly used as a tactical move by D'Angelo Dinero to prevent me from winning from the number one spot. And now this brings me to No Way Out where Smackdown's two so-called "poster boys" cowardly capitalised on a sheer accident to hold onto the UWF Tag Team Championships. I unintentionally took out my partner with a Spear, and in that moment of shock I was lifted onto John Cena's shoulders and slammed to the mat. It's moments like these that disgust me, because now everything moves along like what occurred was nothing but justice.

The UWF Universe agrees that Christian got what he deserved, but their reaction has no bearing on his thoughts.

Christian: History once again repeated itself at No Way Out, Antonio, and there's the perfect example that supports my claim that the outcome of our match will be no different. See you're extremely proud of beating a man whose only claim to fame is by being a former Hardcore Champion, so what exactly does that tell you? It tells me that your eyes aren't set on anything bigger, anything grander, then what you have right now. You're happy being United States Champion, and sure, as a former United States Champion myself I can understand why... but again, that's in the past. I've been a champion in this company before and I WILL be again, because it's only a matter of time before I am given one... more... World Championship match, which I will take advantage of with both hands. So I'm not one half of the tag team champions, that doesn't bother me at all. See I have no distractions and five weeks to land myself a spot in the main event of Wrestlemania, and I promise, Antonio, that I'm going to do just that. I don't care that The Miz has chosen to face Cody, because without me Cody wouldn't be champion for a second time. I beat John Morrison nearly two weeks ago and killed any momentum he had, handing him on a silver platter just like I did with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin at Clash of Champions. I've promised big things and I'm going to deliver big things... you can count on that!

Christian's arm falls to his side as he's predictably booed by the UWF Universe. Christian and Cesaro share a stare before Cesaro responds.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: 3/5 Hawkins vs. Miz

AWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;9CZ8_B805Bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CZ8_B805Bw[/video]

The arena erupts as 'I Came To Play' by Downstait begins, signalling the arrival of the newest addition to the Raw roster. Miz makes his way out to the stage with a mic in hand, stops at the top of the ramp and throws his arms up in his trademark pose

2732356_o_zps2f525eaf.gif

He composes himself at the top of the ramp as his music trails off, he waits for a few seconds as the cheers from the crowd grow, before slowly bringing the mic to his mouth

normal_wmplayer_2011-06-20_23-58-33-14.jpg

The Miz: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, loyal viewers, The Miz has arrived on Raw! And just like that the red brand just became completely must-see. The number one draw of this company, your Royal Rumble winner and the next UWF Champion, I am all three of these things and more and I will prove that to each and every one of you. I'll prove to each and every one of you, and I'll prove it to each and every one of the guys in the locker room, and at Wrestlemania I'll prove it to Cody Rhodes. But first, first of all I'll start by proving it to you, Curt Hawkins...

normal_wmplayer_2011-06-20_23-58-40-14.jpg

You know what Curt? I agree with a lot of what you just said, one thing in particular resonated with me; when you said that we weren't that different? Well I think you got a point. Sure there are some differences between us. My haircut is far more respectable for starters, but in terms of our history in this business, we have plenty in common. Curt you're a pretty stand-up guy and I'm sure that some day soon you'll make a helluva US Champion, however I am going to be the next NXT Champion. You're one of the strongest guys in that division but right now, I'm the best in the business...

So we're both rolling towards Wrestlemania. In my sights I have Cody Rhodes while you're zeroing in on Cesaro. Those two guys have got plenty in common too, in fact could be 'assholes-in-law'. They're both clinging on to their respective championships while being pursued by better men in you and I. They're both running scared and their time will soon to be up. But not this week, because this week they get a brief pardon, rather than focussing our attention on them, we have to concentrate on each other...

It's a match neither of us wants to lose. Guys like us - champions in waiting - cant afford slip ups, it's all about momentum, it's all about putting a run together before that next title watch. A bad loss can send you back to square one, and there's not enough time to start again from the beginning. But unfortunately Curt on Tuesday night Raw I'm sending you back to square one. It's nothing personal but quite frankly my need is greater than yours. I'm the one man standing between the UWF and its destruction. I'm the one man who can not only save this company, but can lead it to greatness. I'm the one man who can stop Cody Rhodes. If I lose at Wrestlemania it's not just me that loses, we ALL lose. But I'm not gonna let that happen, and to make sure of that I gonna win every single match between now and Wrestlemania. Curt Hawkins I can assure you that not only will my first night on Raw start with a bang, but that it will end with a Skull Crushing Finale! Because I'm The Miz, I'm your next UWF Champion and I. AM. AWWWWWWWWESOME!

themiz.png

With that he drops the mic and glares at Hawkins in the ring as his music once again plays.

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Daniels can’t help but be slightly amused at Cody Rhodes’ words. He spares no time to speak.

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
Think about it for one second there Cody! Think about all the crap you’ve had to dig through to be where you are. I wouldn’t put the blame on this company; I wouldn’t blame them for all of your mistakes. That’s right, mistakes! You wanted so badly to prove your worth here that you did everything you could to make it. You’ve ended careers, and the careers you didn’t end are basically just getting by on life support. And that’s the biggest mistake you could have ever made. In your quest for success, in your quest for what you assumed was revenge, you completely forgot about what this was all about. It’s not about being the top guy; it’s not about being the most dangerous. That’s something that is tedious in this business.

I mean come on man, this company could have easily just said no to any possible rematch for you to have with John. But they didn’t, and you know why? I certainly do! They see something in you that you aren’t willing to admit. They see someone that can escape from the shadow of his father, creep away from the same line as his odd brother. They see someone that can actually go far. All those times you thought you were being screwed over, they could have easily been a test. But you wouldn’t know that now would you?

Daniels stops for a moment as the crowd answers his question. Daniels becomes very serious himself as he does not back away from the evil glare of Cody.

images

(pretend it's Cody Rhodes that Daniels is talking to)

These little mind games you’re playing aren’t going to work. You know how long I’ve been doing this for? Better men than you have tried. And you certainly won’t be the last misguided fool that I will have to deal with. Much like Abyss, you talk a big game, but I can honestly see you’ve grown soft. I compared you to a snake not because of how courageous you are. No, I compared you to a snake simply by your words alone. You have a certain hiss, and no, it’s not your lisp. That I can handle. But the venom you spew is just insane. You actually believe all of your own hype don’t you? I can see it now; you feel as though that if I get into this ring with you and wrestle you that I’ll change. Come on man, did you not see that I Quit match? If that didn’t change me, a guy like you won’t.

I was chokeslammed through a table that was lit on fire! Do you understand how life changing that is? It’s not something you just walk away from. I literally had to call my mom and tell you her that I was safe. I actually cried a little, I’ll admit it. But I will not admit to being afraid of you, simply because I’m not. You’re not someone to fear Cody, you’re someone to pity. And come Raw, people will see why.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Raw: Curt Hawkins vs. Mankind

“In the Middle of it now!” blares out of the stereo speakers in the arena and Curt Hawkins steps out from the back in his wrestling pants, and a coat with no shirt on. He has a mic in his hand already, and once again is playing it solo this week with Reks. He looks out into the crowd but doesn’t show much emotion on his face. He is focused. He slowly walks up the steps, and enters the ring. He walks a few circles around the ring before stepping into the middle. He looks down and uses his hand to brush his long hair out from in front of his face. He looks out into the crowd and you can see the fire burning in his eyes. He brings the mic up.

XhrOS.png

Curt Hawkins
Last week was a big week for me. The last couple of weeks have been big weeks for me. Big time matches with big implications..but um..there seems to be a trend going on right now with those, and that trend is that I just can’t seem to win those matches. I can get to the big dance time and time again, but I just can’t break that glass ceiling. And it’s frustrating man! It’s so frustrating. Well, that ends. All of that ends right now. Because I’m GOING to WrestleMania, but that's not all, I’m going to WrestleMania to TAKE the title from Antonio Cesaro! This is my chance. There is no losing for this match. I’ll take a loss at No Way Out. I’ll take my lose to Miz last week. No shame in any of those losses because I gave them the fight of their lives. But this match is a different story. WrestleMania is the be all end all, and if you’re in a championship match at WrestleMania, then you truly have made it.

Curt Hawkins
For far too long I have been deemed the person that can’t do it. That all changes when I shut up the non believers once and for all when I step out of the Grandest Stage of Them All with the United States championship held very high above my head. The United States title is one of the most respected, and coveted prizes in the history of not only the UWF, but of wrestling as whole. It symbolizes that you are the champion of THE GREATEST nation on this earth. Out of all the United States, only one man can be it’s champion, and that’s going to be me.

Curt Hawkins
It’s not uncommon that many people seek out this fame of being the United States champion. And one of them is a roadblock I have to blow through this Monday on Raw. Someone who I am sure I’ve never seen the likes of before. A loose cannon lunatic. And much like myself, a former Hardcore champion, one of Wrestling’s Greats, Mankind.

Curt pauses to let the thought sink in.

Curt Hawkins
During my time here, I have taken down some pretty weird characters, and some people who claimed to be “Badass.” I slayed the giant that was Matt Morgan. I vanquished the freak that was Goldust. I clipped the wings of the Fallen Angel. And this week I’ll add another name to my list, one with such history, and honor behind it. I’ll survive the onslaught of Mankind. I can’t think of a better way to prove that I am worthy of a WrestleMania United States Championship match, then by that of taken down Mankind. Mankind is a former champion. He’s, with all due respect, crazy. I’m not some clean cut blond haired movie star though. I’m a fighter. I’ve gone Hardcore. I’ve captured the Hardcore title. I have conquered that. I grew up in Queens, New York. I’m use to fighting for my place in life. This Monday, not much is going to be changed. See, instead of fighting for my place in life, I’ll be fighting for my place in history. My place at WrestleMania.

Last edited:

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF Raw - Christian vs. Robert Roode

[video=youtube;9QEVnnolZUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QEVnnolZUE[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Waterproof Blonde can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

christian2_zpsae2ed79b.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone. As Christian walks to the centre of the ring, his music ceases as he then waits for the crowd to become quiet before he speaks.

Christian2.jpg

Christian: I just want to begin by saying that last night was a lucky night for Antonio Cesaro. He should take his victory over me with a grain of salt... and nothing more. I try my best to ensure I don't get distracted by my peeps constant taunting or complaining throughout my matches, but last night I let my guard slip for one moment and I paid the price. I'm aware of the little games the UWF Universe play with me in a vain attempt to steer me clear of a decisive victory, and last night was moving along like any other night... but I didn't account for one thing ever occurring again in my career. As most of you are aware, I like to clap my hands together in preparation of hitting the Killswitch as it's to signify the end of my opponent's night. Never in my life did I think any of you would voluntarily clap your hands along with me ever again after I turned my back on you all so long ago, but it looks like I was wrong. The difference is you didn't clap your hands to encourage me; you clapped them because you knew I wouldn't see it coming. All I can say about that... is bravo, UWF Universe. Bravo. You outsmarted me for one night and it resulted in a man who constantly berates your country, a man who holds YOUR championship, leaving with another victory and more of a reason to brag. You should feel ashamed of yourselves. You really should.

Christian looks out at the crowd and shakes his head, receiving the exact reaction he expected. Christian moves on without any delay.

Christian: But enough about my match, I have other issues to touch on. There's somebody else who should feel ashamed of themselves, and on this occasion it's for how they're treating two of Raw's top superstars. Of course I'm talking about our esteemed General Manager, a man who I haven't seen eye-to-eye with since day one, all because he's failed miserably at improving Tuesday nights as a whole since stepping in for another disaster in Teddy Long. I'll save the majority of what I have to say about this man for Raw because I will NOT be denied the spotlight I deserve, but the fact that Rob and I have to face off on Raw next week is a disgrace. It's a witch hunt, plain and simple, and it's all because Rob and I have the bravery to stand up to "the boss" and demand what should be ours. Rob and I have been at the top before and we know what it takes to get there, and what we've been doing as of late is doing what it takes. What I mean by that is we've proven we should be competing for the UWF Championship, we've shown all we can and provided all the evidence, but what's holding us back is a jealous man who is so far out of touch he had to hang up the boots and take a desk job just to keep his name relevant.

Nobody likes it when the General Manager is badmouthed for doing his job, and the crowd's reaction reflects that.

Christian: Again, I'll save the rest of that for Raw, but next week I'm using my match as a platform to prove a point. Rob will also be using our match for the same purpose. What happened at No Way Out between us was an accident, a situation both of us acknowledged and have put to bed. There'll be no hard feelings going into this match as we both remain united in our goals, but that doesn't necessarily mean we'll take this lightly. I mean, let's face it; we're two guys who love nothing more than to leave this very ring with our hand raised in victory. We both want to win this match as much as the other, not only for ourselves but as a way to stick it to somebody who's played us like puppets for far too long. But it wouldn't feel right to me to stand out here and speak about our match without him here, so before I go on any further I'd like to invite Rob out here to say a few words. Rob, come on out.

Christian's arm falls to his side as he waits for his tag partner to emerge from the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.