UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
So, instead of trying to make things better, you post this garbage? Why are you staff again? You're hot headed, can't take criticism for shit, you're a pretty brutal booker(he had a good debut match, NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH!) good god you're ridiculous.

In short, when I eventually come back, depends if this moron is still staff, I would like to request that I not be put on the same brand he's head writing... I'll just wait here while some people feel the need to post their opinions. I wasn't going to say or do anything until I read this tards post.

WWS is right on with everything and everybody who is not totally stupid knows it.

You are treaded the way you are treaded by him because you showed absolutely no respect for him because Daniels, lets say wasn't doing so good. I've been through worse things than that yet I never complained/attacked somebody and I could have done so to writers who have been writing for a long long time and (no offense WWS) but are much more respected than WWS and yet I didn't because these things simply need to stay away in order for us to have fun. Get over yourself.

Last edited:

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
So does having a fed member take a shot at you because of booking mean I'm doing it right? #heel? #hashtag

And weathers been shit here Bronzy, hows Scotland treating you?

Reaction score
Bro, what I usually do, is I make a list of the most interesting characters I've ever seen over the years in wrestling then I'd experiement and check and see who's available. You'll find that at least one character will click.

Thanks for the help man, I'm pretty sure I've got my choice on lock.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I don't think 'treating' is the right word to ever use for Scotland's weather...but right now, it's quite sunny. It has been, recently. I hate it.

I'm quite interested in seeing your choice, Mr.Smiles.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
You sir need to learn to take a joke, and since when have you actually been critical and not just an ass complaining that you LOST a match!!!

As for Shane, clearly my bank roll and the advice I received was spot on because he's done damn a whole lot more than you in terms of effort and productivity. I don't think I've had one angry outburst, so I don't quite get why I'm a hothead, I haven't insult anyone in public.

You're just pissed off because Daniels has failed to go anywhere this month where as the people around you have done a damn sight better than you in terms of TTing. Hell, I've seen more effort put in by Lub this month than yourself, you're the only person whose had a problem with Smackdown and I'm sorry if you're Daniels hasn't been that fantastic but maybe it's a reflection of the tough competition on Smackdown. I was more than willing to help you get back on track but you rather make a childish comment and piss off more members than Grimlock which is incredible.

On the note of not winning, Lewb, Chris Dresden or even myself on NXT & Raw haven't had that much luck in winning but none of us have acted like an ass about it, we've just got on with it and looked forward and trusted those in charge to do us right.

I don't want you back on Smackdown, you're approach and attitude is appalling - if you learnt to be diplomatic then you wouldn't be in the hot water you are now.

Wanna go back and show me where I've complained so much about losing? You make it seem like I complain all the time about it. Made a comment that I wasn't very happy about being buried, which I was. And suddenly I'm complaining about every single loss? Fuck off with that horseshit. How about when I explained my reasoning behind not liking the UWF title changing hands like it did. I must have been a real prick for not agreeing with it. I had no actual attitude honestly. Wasn't very pleased with what happened on that ONE smackdown, so I literally have nothing to get over. I'm not high on myself, mind you I think I'm a quality TTer, but I generally don't care about the outcome of my matches. Just wasn't fond of this one.

And don't give me that shit about productivity. I work 2 jobs and suddenly I'm not productive but you guys miss a match because of school and its all gravy? Fuck that. I am very productive and TT when I can, I even explained why I didn't get that TT in and you couldn't do me a solid. I don't have an attitude, just how I am. It's never anything personal, until you decided to suspend me for something so silly, maybe get over yourself bud.

And I still don't give a fuck about your opinion Chriss. I do really like how you never had a problem with me before a staff member did.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Perhaps if you weren't so aggressive and confrontational, things you have problems with wouldn't come across as you being a total dick. And also, you don't need to publicly express your opinion on everything that you may not like regarding fedz. Theres such thing as private messaging or just not saying anything at all.

I have a strong sense though, that you'll quote this and say "fuck you and your opinion". If so, oh well. I tried, your loss.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I actually don't mean to come across as aggressive, I usually try to come across as goofy. It just kinda comes out aggressive I guess.

I also wasn't taking a shot at you by the way, I think you're a great TTer just wasn't a huge fan that you got such a match so quickly. And your opinion matters, just not that Chriss guy.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
I actually don't mean to come across as aggressive, I usually try to come across as goofy. It just kinda comes out aggressive I guess.

I also wasn't taking a shot at you by the way, I think you're a great TTer just wasn't a huge fan that you got such a match so quickly. And your opinion matters, just not that Chriss guy.

Fair enough. I'll take that at face value. You should come back after the suspension though and if you dont like something on the show, write it in the comments-wait five to ten minutes, and then see if you really give a shit anymore. if you do, maybe just send it to the writer.

my two cents on it. I used to be A LOT like you. Ask pretty much any older fed member. So if you dont see it really, we're not all just hammering down on you (not speaking for everybody though) its an actually thing and we're trying to alert you to it.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Fair enough. I'll take that at face value. You should come back after the suspension though and if you dont like something on the show, write it in the comments-wait five to ten minutes, and then see if you really give a shit anymore. if you do, maybe just send it to the writer.

my two cents on it. I used to be A LOT like you. Ask pretty much any older fed member. So if you dont see it really, we're not all just hammering down on you (not speaking for everybody though) its an actually thing and we're trying to alert you to it.

Nah, I appreciate the help, but I think the time away will be a good thing, recharge kind of thing you know? I'm flustered, I'm getting extremely busy with my business and my other job. I think I need to focus on one thing right now. I'm tired of my work somehow affecting my TTing and my promos. I think after a little while I'll be good to go.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

The thing is that I've never had a problem with you. Ever. At some point you just started being a real dick to me and I'm not one of those people who will quietly sit and do nothing. And now, you're right. My opinion doesn't matter here. It doesn't have to matter. I'm just telling you that getting mad over a match which you no-showed (due to an actual reason, not due to being a lazy dick like many people have been back in the day) is complete BS. Don't like the way he handled the situation? PM him, be polite and you can come up with something, you can have a nice conversation which would lead to a conclusion that you simply didn't like the way he handled your no-show. Simple as that.

Now I expect "No, you dumbass, you can't tell me what to do!" which is perfectly fine with me because I don't give a crap about a random hot-headed guy on the internet who does nothing but attacks me. So yeah, go ahead and be a dick but you actually don't have a reason. That's the whole point of this situation.