UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I seen ACW have this and I thought, hey that's a pretty cool idea I want to do that when UWF comes here. So this is that!

Pretty much I just want start this thread off by saying in case you're wondering who I am.. What UWF, and why we already have champions... I'm going to clear that up. We were on a free forum and once CWF's end was pretty much clear as day, Troy and AK both came to me asking if I would like to bring UWF here. I of course said yes. Not because UWF was dying, but because you guys need to see how a proper TT fed is ran...

Putting that to side the reason we have champions is because we've actually be running for about two months now, and I thought that due to their loyality if they switched over they would remain champion. Now with all this kind of setting in I would like to announce that UWF's first show will actually be a ppv! That's right we're going to post the PPV here and move right into the next week of action.

If you'd like to join UWF you can do so by either contacting Aniking, or myself.

Reactions: 1 person

Aniking

Reaction score
You're Gibbs over on PWM aren't you? I remember you from 2008 and have you down as winning a title in ETW I'm pretty sure. Yeah, I've still got all that recorded :p

Anyway, very happy that UWF has moved over here and hopefully everybody comes over too. No reason not to as it's just a forum change. Also I hope those of you who are considering joining throw a PM to Itch or myself. UWF is not a trainwreck like CWF, a fed that had been doomed for quite some time. I attempted to save it but was constantly undermined, which underlined their unwillingness to change from their failing ways. I just hope some aren't discouraged from what theys aw there because you seriously won't be disappointed here if people TT.

Speaking of TTing, I've gotta get my shit together.

Reactions: 1 person

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm so fuckin' happy that UWF is here on WS. We've got a plenty of good and ACTIVE TT'ers and a good staff team. Can't wait to be back on the show.

Lewb

Reaction score
This is the start of the juggernaut building momentum and to become the biggest e-fed.... EVER ;)

I suggest everyone give this fed a go. Really well managed and kept fun!

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
Thought so :)

Glad to see some of you are already keen. Hopefully the transition will be a smooth one and that everybody makes the jump too.
Matt Hardy Gibbs - Defeated RVD on the first ever Friday Nights Main Event: 5th of January, 2008 (85 days)

So be careful people I can bring it and keep bringing it...for 85 days at least

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Very excited for this transition. I too tried to save CWF, but it couldn't be done. UWF is worth participating in guys, trust me, so I hope all of you that are members of WS that aren't already part of UWF join up and TT frequently. Not only will the first show be a ppv, it will be the pay-per-view that sets the table for Wrestlemania!

Itchweed

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Tomorrow is the pay-per view without a doubt! with that being said I do still need some promos so if you want an extra spot or a spot in general send me one please:)

Itchweed

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
*clears throat*

Unforgiven will be up in the next hour to two hours! Siick!