UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
The thing is that I've never had a problem with you. Ever. At some point you just started being a real dick to me and I'm not one of those people who will quietly sit and do nothing. And now, you're right. My opinion doesn't matter here. It doesn't have to matter. I'm just telling you that getting mad over a match which you no-showed (due to an actual reason, not due to being a lazy dick like many people have been back in the day) is complete BS. Don't like the way he handled the situation? PM him, be polite and you can come up with something, you can have a nice conversation which would lead to a conclusion that you simply didn't like the way he handled your no-show. Simple as that.

Now I expect "No, you dumbass, you can't tell me what to do!" which is perfectly fine with me because I don't give a crap about a random hot-headed guy on the internet who does nothing but attacks me. So yeah, go ahead and be a dick but you actually don't have a reason. That's the whole point of this situation.

I actually wasn't going to say that. I was gonna say I would shove a pinecone up yer fookin' ass!

Haha nah, always been how I am, I love the confrontation, I prefer to haw things out in the open. I know that's bad, but it sometimes helps for feuds and shit and this whole thing has given me so much shit for an awesome heel turn.

Reaction score
My guy is still in the WWE, he used to be a champion, in my opinion he should be making more of an impact in the WWE than he is. He's had some pretty good matches in his career.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I actually wasn't going to say that. I was gonna say I would shove a pinecone up yer fookin' ass!

Haha nah, always been how I am, I love the confrontation, I prefer to haw things out in the open. I know that's bad, but it sometimes helps for feuds and shit and this whole thing has given me so much shit for an awesome heel turn.

Yes. This is why I'm posting here. Because I believe you're intelligent enough and you actually start understanding where I'm coming from at some point. This is what the man kind have invented the art of confrontation, so people just don't sit around and look at each other with hatred in their eyes.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
My guy is still in the WWE, he used to be a champion, in my opinion he should be making more of an impact in the WWE than he is. He's had some pretty good matches in his career.

It'll be nice having some new blood around. Welcome to UWF mate.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Welcome Smiles!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Just to get this out since I never had a chance to in the thread this happened in, I'm fully in support of Rated R and more importantly Aniking for voicing their opinions on the title change. I like Grimlock but he completely overreacted and made the situation something it didn’t need to be. I think comments and feedback on the show are important. Nobody ever said "fuck this shit", they just voiced some displeasure. It's actual feedback as opposed to the comments where people just talk about their characters and say "good show". Rated R's comment on the last Smackdown however was inappropriate as all he said was "that was fucking gay". He probably could have conveyed his displeasure a little better haha. This comment may be a little late now but I just wanted to get in on this action in case any of you forgot I am still here.

Also welcome aboard Smiles. Don't be put off by the small dispute. Every family squabbles from time to time.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Jeff Hardy vs Reverend D'Von in a Tables Cage match at Lockdown. DOOO IT!

Also working on my promo for MITB, going to be an awesome show. :)

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm happy to see some more new blood in the mix, that's exactly what this place needs to thrive. Tomorrow's event will be an exciting one, and it will feature my last match as a writer so be sure not to overlook it because I'm going out with a bang!

Reaction score
Thanks for welcoming me to the Fed, I'm hoping I can make an impact with Ezekiel Jackson, can't wait to see who I'm goin to face first.